A Summer to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul, STOP!This isn't how I want things to happen!I just want to go home!"

Christine started to tear up as she felt her pants being tugged harshly down her legs and her panties practically torn from her body.Hearing the fabric of her underwear tearing she called out a plea once more for Paul to stop.He let go of her throat allowing her to take several defeated breaths before she started to quietly weep.He moved his hands down to her waist, gripping her hips.She wriggled as she felt her legs forced apart.

"It still doesn't have to be this way!"

She had thought of more to say but it was soon pushed out of her mind as she felt him press his swollen cock into her.Feeling him sink to his balls as he reached for her wrists and pressed them to the table with all his might.He soon picked up the pace despite her tears and protests.

Mrs. Rogers listened to him moaning as he stated she was built for sex.She thought to herself that that may be true but not like this.She turned her head away from Paul as she writhed for several moments against him.She tried to debate whether or not to give in or remain cold and distant.

Christine looked back to the teenager that was hunched over her, fucking her into the tabletop.She jerked at her arms to try to break them free as she felt her pussy tightly gripping Paul's young cock.Deep down part of her enjoyed the sensations but she didn't want it to happen the way it was playing out.

Finally she stopped wriggling and fighting against Paul as she laid there for several seconds.Limp and defeated, tired from the struggle she had put up.Those several seconds felt like a lifetime as she watched him pump into her with passion and lust.Not caring that he was raping the woman he had been pining over for all these years.She couldn't tell if she was upset with him or more upset with herself.Christine clenched her jaw shut to try to stifle any moans that tried to escape her as she contorted her wrists within his grip to brush her fingertips against his skin on either hand.

He felt Christine writhe underneath him as he fucked her, her pussy tight against his cock as he thrust in and out. But then, apart from shifting her wrists around allowing her fingers to brush his arms, she just lay there while he pumped into her. He couldn't tell whether she had just given up and decided to let him have his way with her to avoid any further violence or whether she was starting to warm to his advances. To be honest at this stage he didn't care which was true. All he currently thought about was that he had his cock once again buried deep into his gorgeous MILF neighbour

As she didn't seem to be struggling anymore, he let go of her wrists and grabbed her breasts, cupping and squeezing and kneading them as he pumped into her, He reached up to the top of her blouse and pulled hard, ripping it open with buttons flying everywhere. Pushing her bra up he saw her full firm breasts for the first time, his lust for her increasing still more if that was possible, once again complementing her on her superb figure. His hands returned to her now bare breasts, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin against his palms.

The teenager eased back on the way he was driving his cock into her, fucking Christine with a steadier, much more gentle rhythm. He cupped her breasts and then leaned down kissing and licking each one in turn. He teased her nipples, flicking his tongue over them before sucking them into his mouth and nibbling them hungrily. Just perfect, he thought.

After playing with her breasts for a few minutes he returned to fucking her hard again, sliding his hands under her ass and pulling her up to meet his thrusts. His cock easily slid in and out of her well-lubricated pussy, but he was still amazed about how tight she felt, the way her cunt enveloped his prick snugly.

He looked down at the beautiful mature woman beneath him. He wasn't sure whether he was raping her or whether she was enjoying the feel of the teenager's cock inside her, her facial expression was giving nothing away. Either way he wasn't sorry for what he was doing, his sexual desire for Mrs Rogers was as strong as ever. He thought back to what he had told her earlier, "How can anything this good be wrong?"

Mrs. Rogers was caught by surprise when she felt her blouse ripped open and heard the buttons flying in different directions.It didn't take long before she felt her bra shoved up to her chin and his hands were cupping her breasts.She felt fully exposed as she looked up at the teenager, lust filling Paul's eyes.Christine was shocked by how warm his palms were against the delicate skin of her breasts.

She noticed that he had slowed his pace as the young man reached his face down and began kissing and suckling at her breasts.Alternating from each one and back again.Christine heard herself moan as she turned her head away and briefly closed her eyes.The sensation of his cock was still turning her on despite it being against her will.She could feel her nipples beyond hardening as his tongue flicked and fluttered against her skin and he nibbled away at them.

His hands found their way to her ass as she looked back into the teenager's eyes and he jerked her into each thrust as he started to plunge into the mature woman deep and rapidly.Her eyes flickered as her shoulders pressed firmly against the tabletop.She tried to fight the feeling of pleasure that she was receiving but found it difficult to deny what was in front of her.There was a connection between the two of them and she knew he felt it as well.

She stopped fighting it and gave in.Allowing herself to get lost in the sensations that were being delivered to her from the young man.She stared into his eyes, watching them scan from her face to her breasts, down and back up to her face.She smirked faintly and rolled her hips against Paul.Enabling herself further, she brought up her legs slowly and wrapped them around him as she locked her feet behind Paul.Her long smooth legs tightening and flexing behind and around his hips.

Reaching her hands to her breasts, she fondled herself and closed her eyes momentarily.Whimpers and moans were heard, resonating from her quivering lips.She could feel her clit throb with every swift touch against her nipples as she began to tweak them hard.Part of her felt silly for fighting it for so long but at the same time she felt flattered that Paul was willing to take what he wanted by any means necessary.She had always had fantasies of being ravished and taken but she didn't tell anyone about them.Not even her husband.She blamed the trashy romance novels that glorified it and made it so hot to read.This was just like a scene from a book in her mind.

Mrs. Rogers continued to tweak one nipple as she reached out a hand to Paul.Pulling him closer to her by his bicep before reaching the other hand out to do the same.She leaned up towards him and hungrily met his lips where she devoured them in a kiss.Pushing her tongue into his mouth and exploring every inch with a moan.

Breaking the kiss she looked into his eyes and panted."Yes, yes Paul. Take me, please. FUCK ME!"

Mrs. Rogers returned to kissing the young man as she rocked her hips into each thrust with his help.Wanting to feel more of him and needing it just as badly.Her turmoil of the situation was gone currently as flashes of the earlier conversation went through her head.Perhaps he was right she thought to herself, how can something so good be wrong.It could be their little secret.

As Paul fucked her his gaze drifted from her pretty face, down to her breasts which shook every time he thrust into her, then back to her face again. Instead of looking away with her eyes closed he saw she was looking straight back at him and seemed to have a slight smile on her face. He was surprised when she rolled her hips, pulling him in deeper, even more so when the mature woman brought her legs up and wrapped them around his hips.

The teenager heard her whimper and moan as she reached down to fondle her breasts, tweaking her nipples hard. She reached out and pulled him closer, leaning up towards him at the same time, so she could kiss him urgently, pushing her tongue into his mouth. He knew now her resistance was broken, that she wanted him to fuck her, she wanted to feel his teenage cock pound her married woman's cunt.

She broke off the kiss briefly, just long enough to tell him she wanted it as badly as he hid, and urged him to take her, to fuck her. Paul needed no further encouragement and kissed her back equally passionately, sucking on her tongue as it explored his mouth. He grabbed her hips firmly and powered into her harder and faster than he had ever done before, his lust for his beautiful MILF neighbour taking over completely. Despite her cunt contracting around his cock as he took her, giving him such wonderful sensations, she was so wet he was able to slide in and out easily.

He broke off the kiss and raised himself up a little, staring directly into her eyes, eyes that were filled with desire.

"I knew you'd give in eventually Mrs Rogers. I may be young but I know how much you enjoyed it when I fucked you yesterday," he grunted as he pistoned into Christine, "and now I'm going to do it all over again."

He started rotating his hips, allowing his cock to explore every inch of her pussy as he pummelled her relentlessly. He moved his hands from her hips back up to her breasts, fondling them and flicking his thumbs over her aroused nipples. Paul just couldn't get enough of this mature woman, totally captivated by her fantastic body. He had lusted after her from the first time he saw his hot neighbour, and now for the second consecutive day was actually fucking his dream woman, her body impaled on his stiff cock and her long legs wrapped round him as he took her roughly on the kitchen table.

She bit her lips as she felt Paul gripping her hips thinking to herself that he was fucking her just the way she had wanted.Christine felt her pussy wrapping tightly around his cock as she flexed her pelvic floor.Feeling his cock massaging her deeply.

Mrs. Rogers stared back into the teenager's eyes as he spoke and took several panting breaths.

"Yes, Paul! Fuck me!Fuck me harder than yesterday!Just take me... Over and over again!"

She groaned as he pounded his cock into her without mercy while his hands explored their way up to her chest.His touch burning against her breasts as he fondled them and ran his thumbs over her sensitive erect nipples.She could feel her clit throb with every bit of contact to them.

Mrs. Rogers pulled her legs in tighter, forcing the young man into her deeper.She was barely giving him room to withdraw as he drove his cock into her with such force.Her eyes rolled and fluttered as she leaned back against the table and called out his name.

"PAUL!... Oh Paul! I love your young cock!"

She felt herself coming close to the edge as he continued to work his magic.This was nothing like the sex she had with her husband.They only had missionary and occasionally doggy style sex.She had been craving things she had read about but her husband would usually laugh it off when she tried to bring up even the mild-mannered stuff.She didn't dare bring up the more rough and forceful sex.

Christine craved to be fucked like a ragdoll.She wanted to be ravished and taken, time and time again.So far Paul was giving her just that.Although she dismissed being taken against her wishes it was something she wanted all along.She knew it even if she hadn't said it.

Reaching her hands out to him again she ran them up and over his shoulders, gripping the back of his neck.She could feel his muscles flexing throughout his body with every thunderous motion of his hips.

"YES! YES! I'm so close!I'm gonna cum soon!"Her voice wavering as she was almost overcome with passion.

She rocked her hips harder and pulled him in deeper, desperately trying to feel as much of his length as possible.It was only a few more moments later that she felt herself begin to orgasm.Feeling her core explode as the sensation rippled through her body.Her face flushed with heat as her jaw fell open with a deep moan.

"Fuck, yes! Don't stop, don't stop!"

The mature woman wanted to ride out her orgasm and fall off the edge even further as the young man continued to pound into her.She gripped his neck tightly as she shook in pleasure and curled her body upward.Her lips searching for his once more and finding them.

Paul smiled to himself as he realised just what a fantastic fuck Mrs Rogers was now she had fully warmed into advances. Having sex with her was nothing like with Penelope or his previous girlfriends who would usually just lay there passively, Christine was fucking him back with passion and enthusiasm.

He loved the way she locked her legs and arms round him and rocked her hips as he thrust into her, moaning and encouraging him to fuck her harder and take her over and over again, and also how the wonderful way the mature woman squeezed her cunt muscles around his invading cock. Yes, she was definitely the best fuck he had ever had.

Filled with pure carnal lust he continued to pump his sexy MILF neighbour as hard and deep and fast as he could, slamming into her again and again. It wasn't long before he heard her moan loudly and felt her body tremble beneath him as an orgasm exploded through her body, her hot juices washing over his cock.

This was beyond his wildest dreams, the beautiful mature woman locking her body against his as he took her, kissing him passionately and urging him to fuck her even harder. He kissed her back with equal passion, their tongues meeting as he explored every inch of her mouth. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer, feeling his orgasm rapidly approach. His hands returned to hold her hips firmly as he gave a couple of final hard thrusts before holding his cock as deep inside her as he could.

He erupted, firing stream after stream of his hot cum into Christine, his prick continued to pulse for what seemed like ages as he flooded her cunt, then after one final spasm the teenager collapsed on top of Mrs Rogers. For several minutes they laid together on the table, totally exhausted and unable to speak.

Eventually he felt her stir beneath him and heard her whisper to him that they needed to talk. She gently pushed him off her, took his hand and led him into the lounge. Flopping down on the sofa she motioned for him to sit down next to her. Paul was more than a little worried about what she might want to say to him. He just had the best experience of his life and surely she wasn't going to tell him again that what they did was wrong and he couldn't fuck her again?

She felt his hands returning to her hips as hers dropped down to his chest and roamed along his body.Grabbing at his skin as she moaned and arched her back, pressing her hips further against his cock.Christine soon felt his length explode within her as Paul had reached his orgasm, the sensation of his thick load filled her up completely as she felt her pussy pulsing against his throbbing cock.Shortly after, Paul collapsed on top of Mrs. Rogers with a heaving breath.She ran her fingers through his hair as she laid there beneath him.

Slowly stirring she whispered, "We need to talk, Paul..."

She gently pushed her way from under him as she stood up and quickly dressed again, picking up her phone before leading him to the living room and sitting down with a plop.She gestured for him to sit down next to her as she reached for a nearby throw blanket and covered herself up while adjusting her once shoved bra.

Christine looked to the young man, studying his face. "I firstly want to know what were the slaps for?"

"I'm sorry Christine I didn't mean to hurt you," he replied, looking away in embarrassment, "it was sort of like an instant reaction to you hitting me.I didn't really know what I was doing."

She looked beyond Paul for a moment, "Oh, okay... I guess that is understandable... I have a slight confession though... I have some darker fantasies that I have had for a while, ones that I keep very quiet about.Not even my husband knows about them.I have ravishment fantasies, the force you used...to take me... Well it turned me on, it was as though you didn't care if you were raping me or not."

"Oh I understand now. Me overpowering you turned you on?"

"I loved the way you fucked me over the last two days, it's so much more exciting than with my husband. I want you to help me explore my fantasies further."

"This has been the best experience of my life," the teenager smiled at her, "and of course I want to go on fucking you but what do you mean about exploring your fantasies further?"

"I mean... Maybe something like a fantasy rape where you take me against my will. I'd want you to surprise me to make it as realistic as possible... but there are limits."She pulled the throw blanket closer to herself playing with the edging of it.

"Let me get this straight. You want me to pretend to rape you?" he replied, getting really turned on by what he was hearing. "To actually take you when you're not expecting it?"

"Yes... but there has got to be limits.I don't want any bruises but slaps and pulling are fine. I didn't realize I would be so turned on when you put your hands around me and started choking so that as well. Otherwise you can take me as roughly as you want."

"Jesus, Mrs. Rogers, that sounds amazing. Exactly how would it work though?Would you give me periods to work with like say within the next week? Would you tell me where you wanted it to happen?"

"I don't know... I haven't thought it through yet but it would be more realistic before I was surprised. It would have be sometime when your parents and my husband are away to be safe."

"You really think it would work? God that sounds so exciting. So as well as being able to fuck my favorite MILF, I can get to kinda rape you?"

"Mmmhmmm, Indeed you do." as she smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

The teenager smiled back and slid a hand underneath the throw blanket cupping her full round breast. "All this talk has turned me on so much that I want to fuck you again right now."

Just as he leaned forward to kiss his hot neighbor, her phone began to ring with a text."Stop, Paul... I need to check what this is."

She glanced down and saw the message from her husband.She read it and held it so Paul could look at it for himself."Hi, love.Just had a quick drink with my buddies and I'm just about to start for home.Should be back in about 20min.Do you want me to pick up food on the way back?"