A Summer to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
After he has her again she tells him a dark secret.
7.1k words
4.48
16.3k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning had come and Christine switched her phone on, John had already left for work.It was about mid-morning and she was already planning on how to apologize to Paul.She thought of doing so through a text message but everything she typed out felt so simple...She tried to think of a way to word a message until she finally gave up.She went to her closet and grabbed some clothes.Changing into a pair of khaki pants and a pink buttoned blouse.She wore a simple bra and panties, nothing special.

She made her way down the stairs and back to the front door after sliding on some sandals.She shut the door firmly behind her and started walking next door.The same as the initial time, down the path to the sidewalk and up the walkway.She hesitantly made her way to the front door as she looked around her and tried to gain the confidence to knock on the door.She gave herself a small pep-talk before finally knocking on the door and waiting patiently this time... Christine definitely didn't want to walk in on anything uninvited.

He had been tossing and turning all night, unable to sleep for more than a few minutes at a time, his mind in a state of utter confusion. He thought back to how great it was to finally fuck Mrs Rogers and explore her fantastic body but then he couldn't shift the image out of his head of her crying and saying she was sorry as she walked out the door.

Paul tried to ring her earlier that morning but her phone was still switched off. He took a shower, got dressed in a T-shirt and shorts the same as he always did, and went downstairs. He looked at the lounge window and saw that John must have left for work as his SUV wasn't in their drive anymore. Great, now he could go over and speak to her.

Just as he was about to go out the door there was a knock on it. He opened it and saw Christine standing there. Immediately he began to get turned on again as his eyes took in the shapely body of the mature woman standing in front of him, the pink blouse tight against her full round breasts.

"We need to talk Paul. Can I come in?" she asked quietly, her voice quivering a little.

"Sure," he replied as he opened the door wide so she could step inside. He closed the door behind her and started walking to the kitchen. "Do you want something to drink?"

"A soda would be just fine." she replied, following a few steps behind him.

He took a couple of sodas from the fridge and turned round to face her. Instead of passing her a can he put them down on the table and surprised his gorgeous neighbour by pulling her into his arms. The feel of her mature body against his was fantastic, just as good as he remembered it was yesterday. He slid a hand around the back of her head and kissed her passionately, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth. For a second she responded, sliding her tongue over his and moaning into his mouth, but she quickly broke the kiss and placing her hands on his chest pushed him away.

"No Paul, we can't do this, it's so wrong," she rebuked him as she sat down at the table, "Yesterday was great, I can't deny that, but I'm a married woman and you're nearly young enough to be my son. It's got to stop."

"But why Mrs Rogers?" Paul mumbled, still very confused. "Fucking you yesterday was the best experience of my life and I think you liked it too. Nobody else needs to know, it can be our secret."

As she remembered back to the wonderful sensations she had experienced as he took her the previous day, her mind became confused.

"Paul, I needed you badly yesterday and it was great, but do you really think there's a chance we could hide the fact we are lovers from John and your parents, never mind Penelope?"

Before he had a chance to reply her doubts quickly resurfaced and she continued weakly, "No, no, no. We can't do it again, it's just too risky... and so wrong."

Paul reached across the table and took her hands in his. Looking straight into Christine's eyes he pleaded with her, "But that doesn't make any sense. How can anything so good be wrong? If I had my way I'd fuck you all day and all night. Although we will have to be careful we have all summer before us and there's bound be plenty more opportunities when my parents and your husband aren't around."

Christine stared at him blankly, her mind in turmoil as she played his words over in her head. She felt what he was saying was true, but too good to be so. She imagined how fantastic it would be to have the teenager fuck her all summer long but she also knew that it would be far too hazardous to try to keep things quiet. Mrs Rogers was unsure if Paul had the ability to keep it hushed, and thinking of how devastated John and Sarah would be with her if they found out, she shook her head.

"No... I just... We can't do that," she said looking at him with sombre eyes, "It's just not possible, there are more people involved in this other than you and I... Four other people would be hurt if this ever surfaced."

She pulled her hands away from his, got to her feet, and started walking out the kitchen.

"Forgive me, I-I have to go now." she said, her voice full of emotion.

Paul wasn't going to let Mrs Rogers run away like yesterday so he grabbed her wrist as she walked past him. All the time they'd been talking he was thinking how desperately he wanted to feel her mature body against his as he took her again. He hadn't been able to maintain eye contact with his MILF neighbour, finding his gaze dropping down to her moist sensuous lips and then further down to her full firm breasts straining against the material of her pink blouse. If anything fucking her yesterday had done nothing to diminish his lust for her, quite the opposite, he wanted her again so so badly.

He rose up off his chair and slid his arms around her waist, pulling her tight against him, his already stiff cock pressing hard against her mound.

"I'm going to fuck you again Christine," the teenager told her candidly, as if there was no argument," You want the feel of my cock inside you again don't you?"

Christine felt his arms slide around her and pull her close to him.She grunted let out a sigh, not of frustration with Paul but more with herself.She wanted to leave but deep down she was glad Paul had stopped her.Staring into his eyes as he spoke, she nodded, wanting him as much as he wanted her.Even she couldn't deny that.

"I... I do... but..."

She quit talking as her lips hovered against his.She soon found herself locking her lips to his.Pressing her tongue into his mouth as she brought her hands up and cradled his face.It felt so good to her despite the feeling of guilt.She lost herself for several seconds as she kissed Paul deeply.Using all her power to pull his face away from hers.

"I really can't do this, Paul... I think it would be best if you called me Mrs. Rogers from now on and not Christine... and I go back to being your neighbour.This can't continue."

She sighed as she felt her lips rubbing against Paul's while she talked, feeling his cock pressing against her through their clothing.She knew she should leave but she had difficulty bringing herself to walk away.Not because he was holding her but because she deep down didn't want to leave.She was torn between wanting Paul to take her again and wanting to preserve her image and be true to her friendship and her husband.

She tried to turn and walk away as she pushed against Paul's chest.Feeling her hands almost wander across him before she snatched them back to herself.

"Okay! I really need to go now, Paul."

It was obvious to him that Christine was fighting a battle between her mind which was telling her to stop and her body which was saying she needed him badly. One minute told him she couldn't do this and the next she had locked her lips on his and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

The teenager had no such confusion, there was no alcohol today and he was thinking clearly. He wanted her desperately, to again feel that mature body of hers in his arms as he fucked her tight welcoming pussy.

As she tried to turn and walk away Paul caught her arm again and quickly moved up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. He ground his stiff cock into her lovely round ass as he leaned forward and kissed her neck.

"It doesn't matter to me whether I call you Mrs Rogers or Christine," he whispered in her ear, "just so you know I'm going to fuck you. Deep down I think that's exactly what you want me to do."

His hands started roaming over his neighbours hot body, one hand cupping a full firm breast while the other slid down across her stomach and inside the elasticated waistband of her pants until his palm was rubbing hard over her sex.

"Just admit it Mrs Rogers, you love the things I'm doing to you, don't you? Feel my cock pressing against your ass cheeks, that's how much you turn me on."

Paul grabbed her by the wrist and moved up behind her.Christine felt his arms wrapping around her and could feel his cock grinding into her ass.Feeling the heat of his breath against her ear only excited her more as he whispered into it.She tried to push Paul's arms from around her waist but wasn't having much luck.He had a tighter hold of her than she had originally thought this time around.

Soon his hands were roaming along her body.Exciting her as they moved, one up to her breast and one diving into her pants as his hand rubbed against the outside of her panties.Enough to cause her to throb. She leaned back against him for a moment before coming to her senses again and trying to break away from his grip.

"It doesn't matter if I love the things you're doing to me or not, Paul... This is still wrong.I really need to go before anything else happens here. Please... PLEASE, understand that."

Christine reached into her pants for his hand and tried to pull it away from her pussy before he was able to feel her becoming wet.She figured there really wouldn't be a chance of getting away if he noticed that. Mrs. Rogers tried to desperately take a step, nearly dragging Paul with her as his feet were grounded not allowing her to get far.She tried harder to break free of his grip on her.Perhaps she was having difficulty because she didn't fully want to leave.There wasn't a full determination from her to do so.She was torn on wanting to leave and be there.Obviously, she couldn't do both.

He heard Christine pleading that she needed to go before anything else happened but he didn't really believe her. Her attempts to break free seemed half-hearted and Paul was sure that at least part of her wanted him to fuck her again. He easily managed to keep her tight against him when she tried to break away and he barely noticed her hand inside her pants trying to pull his own hand away from her pussy so weak was the effort.

The teenager thought he was only a matter of time before she gave into his advances. His hands continued to explore the mature woman, caressing and kneading her breasts and rubbing his palm against her pussy.

"You've a fantastic body Mrs Rogers, you turn me on so much. How can anything as good as this be wrong?" Paul asked her, "No one else needs to know, it can be our secret, but just think of the fun we could have together."

Despite her hand trying to stop him he slid own hand inside her panties and down to her pussy. Before she had a chance to react he slid a couple of fingers inside her and immediately felt her juices coat his hand. He smiled to himself as he began to finger fuck his beautiful MILF neighbour.

"You're soaking wet Christine! You DO want me to fuck you again don't you? You may be saying no but your body is telling a different story."

Remembering how he brought her to orgasm yesterday he slammed into her hard and fast. After close to a minute he stopped, his fingers still buried inside her, and teased her clit with his thumb for a few seconds before pounding into her cunt again.

"I notice you're not stopping me are you Mrs Rogers?" Paul said, confident now that soon he would be fucking the hot bodied mature woman.

Christine struggled to get his hand out of her pants, failing at best as his hand dove into her panties.Paul almost instantly had his fingers in the mature woman as he began to finger Christine.She looked away as he stated how wet she was.She had enjoyed his touch feeling the penetration of his fingers deeply as they plunged into her.She almost lost herself in the moment and nearly forgot that she was trying to fight against his advances.

"NO! Stop right now, Paul!... Let me go!"

Christine lifted her foot and stomped her sandal backwards a bit on to his foot as she yanked his settled fingers from her pussy and turned around.Staring him in the face, she lifted her hand and slapped him swiftly.She had become irritated that Paul kept taking advantage of her lust.She was having enough trouble trying to do the right thing by leaving, she didn't need him making it harder and coming on to her so strongly after she stated she needed to leave.

"I told you... We can't do this even if I wanted to! No is no, Paul... Get it through your head, please."

She shoved herself away from Paul and turned around to leave.She tried to make herself presentable before leaving the kitchen.Brushing down her shirt and adjusting her pants and hair.She wanted to turn around and fall into the arms of Paul but she knew that she couldn't.

Christine was just as well annoyed with him as much as she was in lust with him.She gave him one more look over her shoulder before she attempted to make her exit from the room.

Paul ignored her pleas for him to stop and continued to plunge his fingers in and out of her soaking wet cunt. He thought that if he could bring Mrs Rogers to orgasm she would be so turned on that any remaining resistance she had to his advances would crumble.

He was completely surprised when she stamped on his foot and managed to pull his fingers from her pussy. He was even more surprised when she turned round and slapped his cheek. Stunned by her actions it took him a few seconds to recover, and by that time she was heading towards the door.

He reached out and grabbed Christine by her hair and twisted her head towards him. Without thinking Paul raised his hand and slapped her across the cheek, hard enough to leave a red mark. Yesterday his lust for his mature neighbour was fuelled by alcohol, now it was fuelled by anger.

"I don't want to hurt you Mrs Rogers but I am going to fuck you, I can't stop myself." he told her as he manoeuvred her towards the kitchen table.

The teenager grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down so she was lying on her back on the table, feet on the ground. He put one hand around her throat holding her firmly in place, while the other explored her body, cupping and fondling her breasts, before sliding down to squeeze her ass. Keeping her pinned down he inserted his fingers in the waistband of her pants and slowly began to tug them down.

"Don't fight me Christine." he almost begged her.

Christine's head snapped back and her feet abruptly stopped in their tracks as Paul grabbed her hair and twisted his fingers into her locks.He pulled her to face him and that was when she felt the hard slap across her cheek.She looked at him with surprise as she didn't expect him to ever raise his hand to her.Although she may have been looking for it after smacking him to begin with.

"Paul, wait! Stop!" she exclaimed as he shoved her down backwards on to the tabletop.Christine froze in a stunned state as his hand gripped her around the throat.She had never had a hand against her throat, although she had read of similar situations in her romance novels, she had never experienced it.Sex with her husband was quite vanilla, this was a new thing for her.She found it frightening yet exciting.

It was only moments later that he had his fingers in the waistband of her pants and felt him roughly tugging them down with one hand.She thought he should know better than to ask her not to fight him since she had been protesting it since she had gotten there.

"Paul! Stop this, PLEASE!It doesn't have to be like this!"

She wriggled and tried to kick at him with her legs as she beat and pushed against his arm and hand that was around her throat.She swung her legs around as she tried to lean up from the table.Feeling the pressure against her throat was arousing her despite the fact she didn't want to be there.Christine swung her legs around as her sandals fell to the floor, leaving her barefooted.She folded her shoulders up of the surface as she tried to rock back and forth.

"Just let me leave..."

She began to feel more frustrated as she started to tear up, still in shock that he had hit her back and had her pinned to the table.Christine started beating on his chest and shoulders while trying to swing at his face again.

Her hands gripped at his T-shirt as she tried to pull herself off the table while looking into Paul's face.As she raised herself up a little, her hand collided with his chin as she continued to fight.

Paul felt the mature woman wriggle and kick out as he held her down on the table, struggling to escape the teenager's grasp. He must have lost concentration for a second as he tried to pull her pants down because she managed to raise herself off the table a little. As she beat his chest and shoulders she managed to land a blow on his chin.

His anger boiled over once more and for the second time in a few minutes he slapped her cheek hard, knocking her head back sharply. He roughly pushed her back onto the table, his hand gripping her throat much more tightly this time.

"For God's sake Christine quit struggling", he hissed at her, "I'm going to have you again even if I have to rape you?"

He made sure he held his hot neighbour firmly while he tugged her pants down past her knees and ankles. They fell in a heap on the floor and were quickly followed by her panties, the flimsy material ripping as he gave a couple of sharp tugs on them. Paul pulled down his shorts allowing his stiff cock to swing free and stepped forward forcing Christine's legs apart. He let go of her throat and grabbed her hips, pulling her to the edge of the table.

"Sorry had to be this way Mrs Rogers but I need you so badly. I can't help it but after yesterday I just want to fuck you again and again."

He pushed forward, feeding his stiff rod into her wet MILF cunt until he was balls deep inside her. He leaned down and grabbed her wrists, pinning her arms to the table, as he started to move his prick inside her. He gradually settled into a rhythm, fucking her with long deep strokes, loving how tight she was.

"Wow Christine, you've such a hot body," he moaned looking straight into her eyes, "just built for sex."

Christine let out a slight yelp when Paul grabbed her throat and pushed her back onto the table.She looked at him with frightened eyes again as they widened.She didn't want to listen to her body, she wanted to break free and leave the house but she couldn't manage to escape the kitchen.