A Summer to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul looked disappointed as she said she had to go straight away to take a shower and tidy herself up before John got back.

"Never mind, lover... Tomorrow is Sunday and John will be away all day on a fishing trip.You can come over and have me all day long."

She leaned down and rubbed his bulging cock as she gave him a deep French kiss before getting up from the couch and running out the door with her blouse pulled shut.Christine made her way down the walkway and soon to hers in no time.She moved up towards her door as she let her blouse fall open as she went through the entryway.

Once inside Mrs. Rogers removed her shirt and went upstairs to her bedroom where she gathered a dress from her closet.Something simple to throw on once she had finished tidying up.She stuffed the beaten shirt into a nearby drawer of her dresser and made her way to the bathroom.She quickly undressed and then stepped into the shower and washed herself off and took the time to allow her fingers to roam over everywhere Paul had touched her.Remembering the experience fondly.

Afterwards she went back downstairs as John was walking in the door and greeted her with a warm welcome. "You look like you're glowing, absolutely beautiful"

Christine immediately blushed as she looked to John and stepped onto the landing of the stairs.

"Thank you, I spent some time out in the sun by the pool."