All Comments on 'A Summer with Gina'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
Gina

This is a really really good story and it's well written....... I will definitely have to check for more stories by you.....

mcollectmcollectover 9 years ago
As always

You don't disappoint me ever. Great!! Too bad this site doesn't have a way to inform when you post a new story. Of course 5*

AriantheAriantheover 9 years ago
Great story, GA

A pleasure to read, as always.

Funnily enough, I too have a fondness for boots with cuban heels.

patientleepatientleeover 9 years ago
I really enjoyed this.

It was an interesting dynamic between these three. Excellent storytelling, as always.

Good luck.

funluvinajfunluvinajover 9 years ago
Like a charm

As always with your stories this one had my fingers wandering finding myself very wet and swollen.

I love the way your words fuck my mind. Well done my friend, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Lucky guy What a sexy storyline. Congrats to the author. I wish I could that much and that often

jennyphiljennyphilover 8 years ago
Brilliant!

Best story I've ever read on Literotica!

Only logged on to Literotica for a wank, as Jenny was asleep

Looking forward to some fun when she's read it...

Think its time we had another threesome ourselves

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 8 years ago
Bolero!

This story builds and builds and climaxes at the end when it should. The author has a fine sense of expanding the intensity of the activities of the principals and even his somewhat late introduction of another key character was achieved seamlessly. The sex was exquisite and was not the gratuitous sex you often find in Literotica and was not at all out of place while the story continued its onward and upward progress. Even though our hero is left with a woman who is still much too young for him you feel good for both Andrew and Claire. Gina brought them together and left them with something to share and what more can you ask for? Certainly a 5*

DarToonDarToonalmost 6 years ago
Nicely done!

Loved the development of the tale and the travel to the realization and ending, or actually, the beginning of a new journey for him.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 6 years ago
Once more into the breach my dears.

Another return to another tale by the master. Why can't Putin send a few Gina's over here we could all help her to work on her English skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

You’re an excellent writer. Found you from some other stories of yours and now here I am cock in hand. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant..

... exciting, funny, intense, overwhelming emotion, headed off from the impending maudlin end, just in time to finish warm and comfortable.

You have a sense of 'the human condition', but add your own emotions, making it unique.

Thanks for sharing your talent and imagination, and especially, thanks for all the work it takes to put together a submission.

GeoD

twitcher66twitcher66almost 4 years ago
Wonderful...

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole story. Andrew, I’m sure would be representative of a considerable number of guys finding themselves in his position...myself included! But as he realised...just enjoy...it’s a once in a lifetime experience. Very enjoyable...thank you.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poaching

Poaching I’ve lost a few girls to lesbians looking for fresh meat , because I was foolish enough to let them be taken . Three is the loneliest number because the guy always gets cut out by greedy girls who want your straight girlfriend to turn . That’s turn you away ASAP and keep her for themselves. Even slow learners can be taught by the third time , Duh !

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

Well I'm not surprised, another great story. It's nice to see an older man get a little now and then, and a new friend out of the deal. I did miss the romance you normally add but this story could yet be expanded, lol. Thanks again for writing 😜😁👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it you can see your words in the story. Thank you 😊 💓

BgDaddy33BgDaddy336 months ago

I knew a girl from Slovakia who would say, "I want to fuck," and God forbid you couldn't find a place to do so. Haha.. I remember almost getting caught in a number of places.

I wasn't thrilled with Claire in this story, but I do like how you used her to help Andrew transition Gina out. Gave her character a purpose, not just another person for him to fuck.

I enjoyed it. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.