A Summer with Summer Ch. 04 - Logan

Story Info
Summer helps Logan fulfill her next fantasy...with help.
1.2k words
4.25
2.9k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Logan fulfills her next fantasy - with help from Summer and MK.)

So, I have been fantasizing about soft core bondage since a series of books and a popular film about it came out a while ago. A couple of weeks ago after my friend Summer and I had sex (she called it cookies and pussies), I revealed my fantasy to her. For a while now, I had fantasized about being restrained with silk scarves, blindfolded and having someone have their way with me.

I had always imagined a big guy with a big cock just taking me and fucking my brains out. But after sex with Summer, I began to think it could be a girl.

"What about two people, a girl and a guy?" Summer suggested. "We could invite MK to join us. And you know what a great fuck he is."

"Well, you're no slouch yourself," I said as I remembered the way her pussy lips felt against mine. "But I could never ask him. I would be embarrassed beyond words."

"I'll ask him. You know that I'll say anything. I don't have the embarrassment gene."

That's how I found myself stripped down to my lacy Victoria Secret strapless bra and tiny panties, firmly secured by silk scarves to a metal ring mounted to the wall in Summer's bedroom. (I didn't question why she had a metal ring mounted to her wall.) We had established the "this isn't any fun anymore" code word, at Summer's insistence, so I felt safe. But when she tied the velvet blindfold tightly around my head, and I realized I couldn't see anything at all, I felt a bit vulnerable.

But I knew these people rather well. After all, I had fucked MK twice already. The thought of his long, hard cock up my pussy gave me a shiver. Then when I thought that he could take me, and I could neither see it coming nor do anything to stop it, I started to get wet.

I had only had sex with Summer once, but it was the best girl sex I had ever had. I thought of her silky tongue exploring my most private parts, her wet pussy lips up against mine and her rock hard clit finding my own, and I was almost ready to have an orgasm on the spot.

The only sound in the room was soft jazz playing on Pandora in the background when I felt fingertips graze my inner thigh. Then there were other, different fingertips on my other inner thigh. Then there were soft touches on my tummy, hands lightly squeezing my breasts through the thin bra material. A hand descended inside my panties and began to massage my ass cheeks.

I thought I could tell whose hands and fingers where whose, but after a while it didn't matter. Hands and fingers were touching me all over. There were soft kisses on my neck, a tongue in my ear, kisses on my lips.

Suddenly, with the release of a clip, my strapless bra fell off of me. Immediately, I had a mouth suckling on each of my tits. Hands surrounded them and I felt my nipples being sucked into two mouths at the same time. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

That was followed by tongues rolling over my nipples, hands caressing and squeezing my tits. My little girls had never had this much attention. I was getting wetter and wetter.

I heard the release of snaps on either side of my panties and they fell away. I was now completely naked and open to the manipulations of two other people, and I had no idea what to expect next. Although I hoped it would involve my now very wet pussy.

I was not to be disappointed. One set of fingers sought out and quickly found my very hard clit and began to beat a tattoo on it. The other set of fingers parted my pussy lips and began to massage just the inner sides of them. I thought I might go crazy.

Slowly, a finger parted my pussy lips and began to ascend up into me. Then the other fingers left my clit and one finger joined the first. Quickly, a third finger was spreading me wide open and deeper and deeper into my pussy. Finally, a fourth finger joined the group.

I vaguely felt a hard cock against one thigh and a wet pussy on the other. But my mind was on the fingers exploring my depths. They went in and out, deeper and deeper. Then, two fingers drove deep, while two waited at my open pussy lips. As the first set retreated the second dove in. They mounted this coordinated attack so that there was always a thrust into my pussy.

I was sweating and moaning. I could feel an orgasm coming. It was going to be good.

Then everything stopped. The fingers went away. The hard cock went away. The wet pussy went away. No kisses, no touches. My nipples were as hard as ice. My pussy was throbbing, begging to be sent over the edge. My own juices were running down both legs.

"You can't stop now!" I shouted. "Ohmigod, you can't leave me like this! I'll die!"

I was trembling. "I need to cum. You've got to take me over the edge. This isn't fair!" But nothing was forthcoming. No touch, not even a sound. I had never felt frustration like that.

"Please fuck me, finger me, lick me - release me! My pussy needs to be fucked. Stick something up there, anything!" Before I knew it, tears were streaming down my face and dropping beneath the blindfold.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I whimpered.

After what seemed like hours but was probably only a few minutes, I felt MK's hard cock come at my pussy from behind. At first, he gently rubbed the head of his cock against my dripping pussy lips, just parting the slightly.

"Thank you, thank you, please put it deep inside me," I cried, but he continued to rub and part. Then I felt Summer's face between my legs and her velvet tongue found my clit. As she sucked it into her mouth, MK drove his long, hard cock deep into my pussy.

I came immediately.

"Please don't stop! Keep fucking and sucking!" I screamed. They did. I had wave after wave of orgasm. Occasionally, MK pulled his dick out of me and Summer relinquished her hold on my clit so he could slide his dick into her mouth. But they quickly went back to working on me.

Eventually, I was spent. MK withdrew, and Summer released my bonds but not my blindfold. We slid onto Summer's bed. "I think you need to eat out my pussy now," she said to me. As she parted her knees, I happily went down on her. What I didn't expect was that MK was still hard and mounted me like a dog as I lapped at Summer's wet pussy. In no time, Summer was writhing under my tongue and MK was filling my willing pussy with his jizz deep inside me.

We fell asleep in a musky people pile on Summer's bed. Check off another fantasy for me.