Elizabeth and The Wolf

Story Info
Elizabeth encounters a sinister creature that wants Spencer.
2.1k words
4.13
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth and Spencer rested on the grassy hill tucked away in the wilderness of the French countryside all Elizabeth could think of was the strong body of her husband, Spencer who lay in the grass next to where she sat taking in the scenery.

Elizabeth took a long look around seeing no one, she straddled her husband. His reaction was immediate, rising up to a sitting position to kiss her deeply. She could feel his cock growing hard against her through her tight leggings. She couldn't help herself as she unbuttoned his pants quickly she wanted to feel him inside of her.

Elizabeth crawled back on all fours and wrapped her mouth around her husband's stiff cock. Spencer could not draw his eyes away from her round big ass pointed up like an animal in heat. Her hips swayed as she began to work her lips up and down his dick.

Elizabeth's tongue swirled circles around his thick cock then slid down till his entire cock was buried in her throat.It was more then Spencer could stand. He pulled her down to the grass beside him pulling her tight leggings away to reveal her bare pale skin. He wrapped his hands around her round hips as she spread her thick thighs to accept his cock.

Spencer plunged his cock deep in one thrust into her waiting wet pussy. Elizabeth's finger nails dug into his back as thrusted hard and hard. The length of his cock pounding into her as the cool grass tickled her back. Elizabeth began to moan as Spencer's pace quickened her head fell back into the grass as she orgasmed and she gripped tightly into her husband's strong back. As she moaned she felt Spencer's cock throb as his warm cum filled her soaked pussy.

Spencer lowered himself down to kiss his wife. When something moved behind them. Spencer spun quickly to see what was behind them.

Elizabeth pulled her pants up at the sight of a young dirty blonde woman who was standing there. Right behind her husband.

The girl looked down at Spencer's hard throbbing cock and a sly grin broke across her face.

"Though that looks enjoyable, you two should probably get back to civilization before it gets dark." The girl stated it like a fact. Her french accent was thick, her small round breast heaved beneath an almost transparent T-shirt and her hips filled her small athletic shorts. As Spencer pulled his pants up she stared at his large cock. Feigning a pouting face as he tucked his large cock behind his fly.

"You shouldn't sneak up on people." Elizabeth stated coldly as she wrapped her hand in Spencer's.

The girl faked a smile. "You shouldn't be here." She replied as she ran her own hand down her body still staring at Elizabeth's husband. "some bad French girl might try to steal your man."

Elizabeth's hands clenched to fist but Spencer grabbed her around the waist pulling her back.

"It's not worth it." He whispered in her ear "let's just go back to town and keep having fun." Elizabeth wanted to lunge at the girl but instead took her husband's hand and allowed herself to be led back to the trail.

They were only a hundred or so feet away when the French girl called out. "You should've left earlier. It's going to be dangerous in those woods for you after dark."

Her words registered with Elizabeth as a threat but Spencer ignored it hoping to calm his wife down. He tried to keep the walk back out of the wilderness light hearted but by the time they reached the trail through the woods Elizabeth was still fuming with anger and the sun had set.

They continued on by the bright light of the moon. Spencer had a flashlight but the moon was so bright it would have been silly to use. Elizabeth looked off of the trail at the long shadows of the trees in the moonlight.

Elizabeth gasped as a shadow flashed between trees and a branch snapped under the foot of whatever was out there. Spencer stopped abruptly to pull Elizabeth closer to him.

Elizabeth looked up at her husband whose eyes searched the tree line. He froze as running steps became audible, getting closer. He turned quickly as a dark creature lunged from the shadows beside them. Elizabeth searched for anything to fight back with. As she watched Spencer throw a dark wolf off of himself. It lunged again, biting deeply into his arm.

Elizabeth swung a foot hard at the animals head, its grasp on Spencer released and he grabbed the animal slamming it into the ground as the animal was dazed. He reacted quickly, grabbing it around the neck and slamming the weight of his body against the animal's head against a large dark tree. Spencer released the wolf as it went limp from the impact.

Elizabeth rushed to her husband; she ripped off her sweatshirt and wrapped it around Spencer's bleeding arm.

"Are you ok?" She asked as the adrenaline faded now being overtaken by concern.

"Yeah," he said shakily as his face went pale.

Elizabeth looked over at the wolf and fell back in shock. As Spencer turned around quickly to react. His eyes widened in shock. Rising from the base of the tree where Spencer had wounded the wolf. The French girl from their unpleasant interaction earlier rose. Her pale completely bare skin almost reflected in the moonlight.

Elizabeth raised her hands ready to fight but the girl grinned as a small drop of blood ran down from her forehead.

"You can fight me but it's too late." The girl's voice sounded like a snarl. "Your man is mine now."

As she said it Spencer fell to the ground. Elizabeth dropped down to help her husband as his breathing began to quicken. Elizabeth turned feeling helpless she lunged at the girl striking her hard in the face. "What did you do to him?" Elizabeth demanded as the naked girl dropped to her knees from the punch.

She looked up at Elizabeth with a cold smile and Elizabeth hit her hard again. The girl fell to all fours. Elizabeth turned to her husband and gasped. Behind her now stood a gigantic black wolf, its eyes locked on hers. The dark green eyes were her husband's. Elizabeth looked back at the girl and struck her again.

"Turn him back!" She grabbed a fist full of the girl's brown hair yanking her head back.

The girl shielded her face realizing that without her power she was no match for Elizabeth. "If I turn him back, he will be mine forever." The girl whimpered. "You will have to do it."

"What do you mean?" Elizabeth wrenched the girl's head back hard as her anger took over her.

"You have to make love to him." The girl whimpered. "If I do, he will stay as a wolf and be mine."

Elizabeth looked back at the giant wolf whose head was level with her breast. She turned back to the girl, raising her hand threateningly. "If you are lying to me things are going to get much worse for you." She released the girl's hair, throwing her back away from her.

Elizabeth approached the giant wolf cautiously. A low growl escaped it. Though it terrified her, Elizabeth reached out her hand. She slowly inches closer till she rested her hand on the muscular animal that was once her husband. She slowly trailed her hand down the animal's body. She did not know what to expect but as she looked down she found that the animal's cock was her husband's but amplified to size to match the beast body. Her eyes widened.

Spencer's cock was already thicker and bit longer than average and as she looked down at the member that was almost the size of her forearm she did not know if it would even fit. The black wolf nuzzled at her breast and comforted her and she knew then that it was truly her husband stuck in this animal's body.

Elizabeth looked down at the petite French women who still lay where Elizabeth had left her staring at the wolf longingly. Elizabeth realized that if she couldn't bring her husband back that this foul woman wouldn't hesitate to take him.

Elizabeth slowly lowered her leggings. She lowered herself down on all fours and closed her eyes as she waited. She felt the massive wolf stand over her and could feel the massive cock as the tip slowly pushed into her pussy. Elizabeth couldn't help but let out a rough moan as the wolfs massive cock stretched her tight pussy. She became wet as the beast slowly began to thrust its massive cock deeper and deeper into her.

As her husband's thrust became more powerful she let her face collapse into the ground she could not believe that his massive cock could fit inside her let alone how soaked her pussy became to accept it. She moaned louder with each deep thrust until she could take no more her knees shaking from the orgasms barely able to hold herself up; she felt her pussy flooded by the beast's hot cum.

Elizabeth collapsed to the ground shaking in orgasm from the massive cock. She could barely lift her head when she felt her husband's hand touch her chin and pull her close to him to kiss her deeply.

The girl began to rise and Elizabeth realized that this all might not be done. Elizabeth pulled herself up as Spencer helped her. She could feel his naked warm body against her as he wrapped an arm around her waist to help her up.

The woman before her got to her knees looking up at Elizabeth. "Will you free me too?" The woman looked up at Elizabeth longingly.

"Why should I?" Elizabeth demanded as she felt Spencer's strong arms wrap around her.

"I have been stuck this way for an eternity." The girl pleaded.

Elizabeth looked at her husband. He whispered his indifference to the girl's situation but left the decision to her.

The girl looked up at her pleadingly. Elizabeth slowly lowered herself to kneel across from her. Running her fingers down the girl's small pale breast.

The woman couldn't hold herself back. Her hands wrapped around Elizabeth's waist pulling her in to kiss her passionately. Elizabeth pushed back to the ground roughly biting at her neck as she moved her legs to straddle the girl. Elizabeth's hand trailed down her body till her fingers slipped gently into the girl's damp waiting pussy. The French woman let out a moan as Elizabeth worked her fingers back and forth.

Elizabeth leaned down her lips close to the girls ear. "Whose man is he?" She whispered.

"He's yours." The girl's body shook as she answered the question.

"And whose girl are you now?" Elizabeth asked as her fingers rubbed roughly at the girl's clit.

"I'm yours." The girl moaned as she began to orgasm.

"You shouldn't have threatened my husband." Elizabeth grabbed the girl's wist firmly, rolling her over and wrapping her arms around her. To hold her down.

She looked up at her husband deviously and he grinned back as he understood her intentions. Spencer knelt down behind the girl and plunged his thick cock into her soaked pussy. Elizabeth pulled the girl down by her hair.

"Tell me again wolf." Elizabeth demanded. "Whose man is he?"

"Yours." the girl could barely say the words as she moaned.

Elizabeth moved up, shoving the girl's face hard down into her pussy. The petite French woman's tongue lapped at her clit. Spencer pounded harder as both women moaned. Elizabeth's eyes locked on her husband's powerful body and he could not resist. He pushed the woman in front of him and buried his cock deep into his wife, where the girl's tongue had just been thrusting till she clawed at his back and he couldn't hold back any longer, his cock pulsed as he once again filled his wife.

Spencer slowly rose, offering his hand to help his wife up. She kissed him deeply as their bodies met. Spencer retrieved his backpack pulling on his spare clothing as Ashley pulled her leggings back on. The woman lay on the ground breathing deeply. She slowly rose to her knees again.

"I owe you a debt I can't repay." The girl said looking up at Elizabeth's beautiful figure.

Spencer handed her the bag and she pulled out her extra clothing and handed it to the girl.

"You will show us how to get out of here." Elizabeth said sternly looking up and down the woman's pale thin body "and I can think of plenty of ways you can repay your debt.'