She is Beautiful Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband and wife meet a beautiful shemale.
2.3k words
4.63
36.3k
47

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was stunningly beautiful! My wife Samantha and I were out of town for a wedding, staying at a 5-star vintage hotel. We got into town a day early – planning on spending an extra day on either end of the rehearsal night and then wedding day pampering and fucking each other's brains and bodies into exhaustion.

To understand what I just meant you should get that Sam loves her feeldoe – a realistic non-strap on cock with a vibrating bulb that fits snuggly up her always wet and ready cunt – as she fucks my ass, making us both cum so many times that we are completely sexually sated. I've learned over the past few years to love her cock and the wantonness it brings out in her.

My wife and I both consider ourselves bisexual and though I've never been with a man, I've always told my hot wife that if the opportunity presented itself I certainly would suck and fuck and get fucked for both her and my pleasure. It is one of her raciest fantasies to see me getting fucked and 69ing cock while she masturbates, and then joins in. She has a condition though – the guy must be bi as well so that she can enjoy him too. I love it when she takes me with her strap-ons, feeldoe or just pumps my ass with her finger as she sucks me dry – always swallowing everything but a taste to kiss me with as she relates her vivid fantasy world to my ears.

As for women – Samantha has only had a couple of discreet experiences but enjoyed them immensely. The night she came home late from a girl's-only party reeking of cloves, scotch and pussy, glowing with an aura of a completely satisfied woman – well – let's just say her explicit story of what happened that night and how, now that the door had been opened, she was only getting started, had us in bed all weekend cumming over and over again. She's had a couple of girl-on-girl experiences since and always enjoys the intimacy of women to women sex.

Samantha is truly beautiful with an incredibly pretty face and generous curves, turning heads wherever she goes from both sexes. Big, full DD breasts, a tapered waist and womanly hips with the perfect round ass gives her the classic hourglass sex-bomb figure. Her natural ice blue eyes and long auburn flowing locks framing her beautiful face always leave those around us wanting more. But in a stroke of cruelty to other women, her personal charm and sweetheart personality is equally alarming to all who meet her.

As for me, I've been told that I'm the classic, handsome "silver fox" by many women and a few of our more effeminate male friends who on occasion have told Sam that they would love to bed me – which she has related to me on various occasions when she's filling me up with her cocks. I guess I'm growing into an elegant and desirable gentleman from other's perspective. What I do have is a high libido and a generous 8" cut cock that I know how to use – plus a very willing tongue that I love to use everywhere – on every erogenous spot and every little hole. Enough of the introduction – on to our story...

The hotel we were staying at has a very elegant, swanky bar which this whole city seemed to use as their meet and greet and obvious tryst hook-up spot. Once we got settled into our grand corner suite and had a quick fuck in the huge walk-in shower, we got dressed in elegant night-out-for-fun clothes and headed down to have a cocktail or two. On the way into town we had discussed the possibility of a threesome this weekend if the right opportunity arose though neither of us really expected anything to happen – which is why Samantha brought her entire arsenal of toys, oils and lubes – this way we could fantasize and fuck each other into oblivion anyway.

As luck would have it there were a couple of stools on one side of the U-shaped bar where we could watch the comings and goings of the locals and other guests, chat with the amiable and excellent craft bartender and get a little oiled up. Fortunate because the rest of the bar was packed.

That's when we both saw her. My wife literally gasped and grabbed my leg under the bar with urgency. I sighed and whispered in Sam's ear "I know – wow – isn't she's ravishing?!"

In had swayed, floated, sashayed – one of the most beautiful women anyone has ever seen. Think of a cross between Ella MacPherson and Mae West... Gorgeous face, tall and graceful, yet built for pleasure with luxurious curves in all the right places. My wife just took a deep breath and said – "wow is right!"

Being a Thursday night, the bar was busy. As I mentioned before, all the tables were taken by couples and foursomes and the bar was fully seated; the gods must have been smiling on us. Just as this beautiful woman had circled and been standing close to our corner of the bar, the couple next to us gathered their belongings and with a quick, pleasant goodbye, got up and left.

Sam didn't miss a beat. She quickly got up and went over to this beautiful creature, exchanged pleasantries out of earshot and before I knew it had her sitting next to her at the bar. I noticed right away that Samantha's nipples were hard, testing the endurance of her bra and blouse. I knew from her reaction and actions she was going to see what she could do to bring this goddess into our bed.

The girls got settled into their stools when Sam turned to me, making a proper introduction. "Lilly – this is my husband Pearce; Pearce, meet Lilly" as she winked at me, her face turned towards me, with the most lecherous, conspiratorial grin I've ever seen on her face.

I took Lilly's smooth hand in mine and replied "What a lovely name – goes perfectly with a beautiful woman..." as I lost myself in her riveting gaze, unable to tear my eyes from hers.

"Thank you so much – for the sweet compliment, and the seat. It's nice to meet you both" Lilly replied.

I asked her if she was meeting someone and was pleased when she said no – just stopped in to see the scene and have a drink before retiring to her room for the night. She was in town for some business and with that done, decided to stay over for the weekend. My cock was already straining in my slacks thinking of some potential hot lesbian sex in front of my eyes.

We ordered a round of drinks – a Sazerac for me and a single-malt for Sam. Now this is always good sign. Sam loves good scotch but rarely orders one unless she's feeling super frisky. She says it always reminds her of her first time with a woman, so I knew just from her order that my intuition was spot on – she was going to try and bed this beauty.

Lilly was on the fence and asked Sam about the scotch. Sam explained its nuances and finished – looking right into Lilly's eyes – that kissing someone with a smoky, peaty scotch flavor was one of the sexiest things in the world. I turned away to smile to myself and then my pulse soared while my cock throbbed violently as I heard Lilly say, "that sound perfect" and ordered the same thing.

Sam and I are smart when we drink. We never drive and we always hydrate. Lots of water with each cocktail. As you get older hangovers are so much worse than when young, so we have a rule – two glasses of water for every cocktail. Sam is a peeing machine under normal circumstances (which leads to golden shower fun from time to time) but when we're out drinking, she definitely uses the restroom a lot because of all the extra water. It's not unusual for her to make several trips to the ladies' room on these nights and as we tend to go out with friends – that girls-go-together rule almost always happens.

Tonight, was no different. We had been chatting a lot and finished our first round, accompanied by several glasses of water. I had just ordered round two for all of us when Samantha got up and excused herself to use the restroom. Lilly said "good idea" ... and then deliberately and not subtly at all, winked at us, rising to follow Sam. As my eyes followed the ladies it was obvious that Lilly was checking out Sam's exquisite ass and it was equally obvious that Sam had some extra sway in her hips as she walked towards the restroom.

I sighed to myself thinking how wonderful life is, all the while hoping it was going to get even better. The bartender and I chatted – him remarking how lucky I was to have the attention of two truly beautiful and sexy women. I laughed and had to agree. We kept chatting, sports, music, local scene stuff, as he continued to made drinks for other guests when I realized that the ladies had been gone for quite a while.

Just at the very moment I was thinking of doing some recon I felt an arm sweep over my shoulder and Sam brought her lips to mine for a smoldering kiss. And she tasted – not like pussy – but like sperm. I wondered if she and Lilly had blown and fucked a guy in back – but Sam and I have always had a rule that opposites are not allowed as a tryst – only same sex adventures if the opportunity arises.

I pulled back and looked her in the eyes questioningly. She just grinned, leaned in and whispered in my ear "oh baby we're both going to have sooooo much fun this weekend" and giggled.

It suddenly dawned on me that maybe Lilly was more than she seemed. I glanced over at Lilly who looked back at me smiling and subtly licked her lips as she bored her gaze directly and unflinchingly into my eyes.

I took a deep breath. In for a penny, as they say. I was completely intrigued at the possibility that Lilly might be a she-male – an incredibly perfect example of one. I decided to see just how far this would go – after all, my wife had already had some sort of encounter with her...

"Lilly? Have you thought about plans for dinner? We would be so happy if you would join us?" I asked her.

"I was just going to order some room service and have a quiet tv night but might be persuaded otherwise if the right offer was put out there" she replied with a dazzling smile.

"Well then - Please – it would be our honor if you would join us in our suite. We'll order up some food and then can all ... hang out" I replied, emphasizing the last phrase with a pregnant pause.

Two voices chimed at the same time "that sounds like a perfect start to a weekend" as the ladies laughed over saying the same thing.

We finished our drinks and waters quicker than normal. As I paid our tabs the bartender looked at me, winked conspiratorially and said he gets off at two if needed any help. I laughed and told him I was willingly going to sacrifice myself and let them kill me with pleasure if it came to that. He reached across, shook my hand, chuckling, said "you da man!"

One of the nice things about truly exceptional hotels are the little things - like security. Having to insert your key to access an upper floor for select elevators is one perk I love. It almost always ensures that your elevator is just that – it's yours and yours alone. The tension was explosive as the doors quietly closed. Samantha was instantly in my face, kissing me hard and fondling my erection with one hand, then reaching up, she gently nudged my face to look down, where her other hand was doing the same to what was obviously a rather large cock, outlined by the silky dress, on Lilly.

I just gasped, and then Lilly reached up and gently took my hand and lowered it down to where Sam's hand was. Sam removed hers and for the first time I felt the heaviness and heat of another real penis – a very large penis at that – in my hand.

No words were exchanged as the elevator rose to the upper floors as I gently stroked Lilly's cock. Sam had leaned back and was lightly playing with her own nipples, stroking them through the fabric of her thin blouse, her eyes glued to my hand stroking the hard cock concealed under Lilly's dress.

Lilly leaned into me and we kissed for the first time as her hand found my steel hard cock in my slacks. She moaned as we gently dueled with our tongues, stroking each other. I could barely breath I was so excited, so it was perfect timing when the gentle bell announcing our floor chimed.

I let the ladies lead the way – possibly because I am, at heart, a lecherous guy and wanted to see those two asses swaying and the girls did not disappoint. There was no pretense at all now as they wrapped their arms around each other's waist and swayed down the plush hall to our corner suite. At the door, as I moved in front with the key card, they embraced and kissed in a way that was both romantic and sizzling at the same time. I felt like a kid at Christmas knowing that this would be a night to go down in our personal history as remarkable.

To be continued ...

If you've enjoyed, please let me know.