A Summer's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just been along for the ride up to that point but was needing to get myself off now. I raised my knees slightly and began thrusting my cock in and out of her cunt. I started slowly but soon got lost in the sensations and really started to bang her hard. Her head raised and her mouth opened.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Jean yelled and reached out and gripped the sheets with her left hand trying to steady herself.

I kept thrusting hard into her and got closer and closer to my orgasm. Her body was bouncing from my pounding of her cunt and the bed was rattling and shaking.

I groaned and moaned "Oh Jean!"

She grabbed my head with both of her hands and looked at me. "Oh Dan! Oh Dan!" She moaned.

I thrust up hard a couple of more times and began to unload into her, grunting and groaning. I had my arms wrapped around her holding her tight as our bodies quivered and shuddered together. My cock kept pulsating in her cunt and it seemed I would never stop cumming.

She shuddered and her head collapsed on to my shoulder again. My ejaculation had stopped but my cock was still deep inside of her. We were both covered in sweat and breathing deeply and shuddering occasionally. I caressed her back and she sighed deeply nuzzling her face into my neck. We stayed like that for a moment or two as my cock softened slightly. She shifted slightly and my cock slipped out of her. I could feel more liquid run down my balls as her cunt began to drain. She rolled off to the side and we laid their facing each other, gazing into each other's eyes. We kissed lightly and she smiled at me.

"I guess I'm a pretty good teacher." She said chuckling. Then she kissed me and caressed my face. "And you're a pretty fast learner." She smiled and cuddled up to me and we embraced. We both dozed off to a blissful sleep.

I woke up when I felt Jean get off the bed. I was laying on my side facing her and saw her walk to the bathroom, her naked ass swaying gently. She turned the light on and looked in the mirror adjusting her hair and brushing an eyebrow. Her big tits were hanging down and her nipples were pointing down slightly. Before, her nipples were swollen and protruding out at least an inch from her tit but now, although I could see a noticeable bump, they looked much less pronounced. She pushed the door shut quietly. Soon I heard the tinkle of her piss flowing into the toilet. I looked at the clock and it was about 2:30 am. I heard the toilet flush and then the water in the sink run. The door opened and she walked toward me. I could see her tits swaying by the light of a small night light. She climbed into bed facing me and she noticed I was awake.

"Sorry I woke you." She said.

"That's okay." I replied.

She slid over to me and laid her head on the pillow a few inches away from me looking at me and smiling. I smiled back at her.

"You're very pretty." I told her.

The smile became a big grin and she brought her lips to mine kissing me softly for 5 or 10 seconds.

"I like being around you Dan." She said. She caressed my cheek.

It was my turn to beam now. We snuggled together and my cock began to rise again. I began caressing her back and she did the same to me as we stared into each other's eyes. I let my hand wander to her ass and squeezed it softly.

"Hmmm." She moaned. "Are you trying to turn me on again?"

"It only seems fair since you're doing it to me."

"I am, am I?" She said breathing heavily and then reached down to grab my cock. It was about 3/4's erect. "Well, well. There's the proof!" She said huskily and stuck her tongue between my lips. My tongue came out also and our mouths opened and our tongues wrestled aggressively with each other as we exchanged our heavy breathes.

I began caressing her side and then the side of her tits. She stopped kissing and then asked me through her heavy breathing. "Do you like my breasts Dan?"

I was taken completely by surprise by that question. I actually didn't like them. They were so big and disproportionate to the rest of her that they detracted from her beauty. I was too naive and too inexperienced to spout out a lie immediately. My mouth opened and nothing came out as Jean looked at me.

Then I uttered "Uhhh." And then paused.

Finally I blurted out. "They're big."

She looked at me with a look of astonishment on her face and then she burst out laughing. She put her hand on my cheek smiling.

"Oh Dan! You are so sweet! I hope you never lose that innocent honesty." She then kissed me softly. "Most guys can't take their eyes off of them."

"Between a choice of looking at your breasts or your face I will take your pretty face any day."

She smiled at me. "Well thank you. I actually thought you liked them when you first saw them naked."

"I - I love your nipples." I said. "I never imagined that nipples could look like that. They were so stiff and looked so sensuous."

She smiled at me and sighed. "I'm glad you like them." Then she laid back slightly so that one of her breasts became exposed revealing a now fully aroused and swollen nipple. I was mesmerized by it. I had seen women's nipples before, more accidentally than anything else, and they sure didn't look like that. She reached down to my cock again, which was rock hard now, and began sensually rubbing her hand and fingers up and down on it.

"They like to be played with." She said, inviting me to feel her nipple which I did gladly. I lightly rubbed it and then gently rolled it in my fingers and then tugged on it. Her head went back and she moaned "Oh Dan!"

Then she raised her head and looked at me. She put her hand around my cock and stroked and pulled on it as I kept kneading and tugging her nipple. She put her lips to mine and said.

"If you tug on my tit I get to tug on your cock."

"That sounds fair." I groaned.

"You're not going to cum are you?"

I smiled at her. "Not for awhile." I said.

"Oh baby! When you do where do you want to be?"

"I want to be inside you!" I said and then pushed her down and began climbing on top of her.

She laid back and pulled my cock toward her. "Oh Dan!" She whimpered. Her legs spread open and her knees raised slightly as I knelt between them. She pulled my cock and directed it straight to her love hole. It slid in easily.

Jean moaned. She looked into my eyes. "Oh Dan. Please make love to me slowly."

I looked at her and kissed her gently as I slowly pushed into her until I filled her completely. I pulled back just an inch or two and began thrusting steadily back and forth with slow, short strokes. She was whimpering and moaning and we were both staring into each other's eyes. I loved looking at Jean's face as we moaned and groaned during our love making. I felt like I was falling in love.

"Oh Jean! I love..." I was going to blurt out that I loved her and suddenly realized that probably wasn't a good thing to do. I hesitated briefly and then continued "being inside you." Which was obviously true.

She squinted slightly and smiled. I think she knew I had changed directions suddenly.

"It feels so good for you to be in me." She said. She began to slowly rock her pelvis up to meet my thrusts.

"Oh Dan! I can't believe how you fill me up!" She caressed my checks and lightly kissed me, while staring into my eyes. I began thrusting a little faster and she increased her hip gyrations to match me. We moaned into each other's mouth. We rocked back and forth for several moments, me thrusting in and out with her hips gyrating to match. We kissed, we moaned, we stared into each other's eyes. After several minutes I could feel the cum welling up in my balls. Part of me didn't want it to end and part of me wanted the wonderful release of spurting into Jean's wonderful body.

"Oh Jean! I'm close to cumming!" She cupped my face in her hands and kissed me passionately and began thrusting up even more forcefully to meet my cock.

"Ohhh! I'm yours Dan! Don't stop! I'm ready for you!"

I thrust a little more frantically and then thrust hard and began to ejaculate deep into Jean's cunt. I shuddered and she shuddered with me. She clamped her lips to mine and held me tight as my cock twitched and spasmed releasing what seemed to be load after load into her. She massaged my lips with hers as I groaned and moaned.

After what seemed an eternity but really was only 20 or 30 seconds, my ejaculation began to subside. My whole body twitched a couple of times as I lay on top of her. We were both sweating and panting, our chests heaving from the sustained exertion. She caressed my cheek as we breathed heavily into each other's mouth. She took both of her hands and placed them on my buttocks squeezing and caressing them. My cock was beginning to soften but I thrust it back and forth inside her a few final times. I was completely spent and satiated. I had no idea whether she had cum or not and was too unaware to even think about it. We rolled on to our sides and hugged each other tightly. My cock fell out of her and I could feel a warm wetness trickle down my thigh as the results of our love making dribbled out of her pussy.

I loved holding her and cuddling with her as I began to drift off into a blissful sleep. The last thing I remember seeing was an angelic smile on Jean's face that was still right next to mine.

My inner alarm clock woke me in the morning. I checked the clock and it was about a quarter to 6. I was expected to be on the road by 6:30. It was about 10 minutes to work from Jean's house so there was no problem. Jean was lying next to me breathing softly. She had pulled a sheet over us during the night. I carefully got out of bed, trying not to disturb her, and headed to the bathroom. When I came out Jean was awake and the sheet had been thrown to the side. She was looking at me with a languid smile. Her breathing was heavy and her tits were rising and falling. Her fully erect nipples were moving up and down with her breasts.

Her left leg was stretched out at an angle and her right leg was spread wide and bent at the knee. Her crotch was wide open presenting a beautiful view of her pussy.

"How about one last time?" She asked

My cock began to stir but I glanced at the clock.

"You've got a long run today don't you?" She asked.

I smiled at her. "Yeah, Ron gave me the north run because he knows I like it and I only have a few days left before I'm done for the summer."

Jean smiled at me. "Don't worry Dan. It can be a quickie. Please come to bed with me."

I climbed on the bed and kissed her. She squirmed so that she was underneath me and directed me to between her legs.

"I - I'm not hard yet." I stammered a little embarrassed as my cock was only half erect.

She grabbed my semi flaccid cock and rubbed it. "That's okay." She said. "We'll get it in and once you start pumping it will get hard."

I wasn't sure how it would go in yet but she placed her fingers about half way down my cock and pulled back on it toward my balls. That stiffened it up substantially.

"Go ahead Dan. We'll get it in now." she said.

I brought my hips forward and Jean directed my cock so it slid right in to her soft wet hole. As her fingers left my cock she reached down and gently cupped and squeezed my balls 3 or 4 times causing me to moan in pleasure. Then she brought her hand out and grabbed my ass squeezing it and pulling me more in to her.

"Oh Dan! It feels so good even if it's half erect."

I began thrusting slowly and after several strokes it quickly grew hard and to its full size. Jean had been correct.

Jean moaned and caressed my cheek looking in my eyes. "That sure didn't take long." She said.

I smiled at her and kept steadily thrusting. "You sure know a lot about sex." I said.

She chuckled lightly and said "No not really. Believe it or not what we did last night was pretty vanilla." She moaned as I continued pumping and then said "It sure felt good though. I am an expert on semi erect penises and quickies though. That's the kind of sex I normally have."

I looked at her and said "Sorry about that quickie last night."

She looked surprised and then kissed me deeply then pulled back and said "Oh baby! Believe me, we didn't do any quickies last night. Cumming doesn't make it a quickie, especially if you pleasure a woman afterwards." She smiled again. "And especially if you get hard right away again." She said with a little laugh.

"What makes it a quickie then?" I asked.

Jean paused. "Well. I guess it's when you just do it for kind of instant gratification. You just go until you get off. No pausing, no thoughts for the other person. Just single minded pleasure." She smiled. "Kind of like when you're in the bathroom at home and don't have all day to masturbate."

I blushed. I had been there and done that.

"That doesn't seem fair does it?" I asked.

"Well, it's not like the other person isn't enjoying it also. Women get enjoyment from pleasuring their partner. This quickie is sure feeling good to me! Plus it was my suggestion wasn't it?"

I smiled at her. I was still thrusting gently and steadily into her pussy.

Jean leaned her body and face up to mine and rubbed her cheek on mine and them whispered in my ear. "Oh Dan! It's probably time to go to town!"

I looked at Jean and then took her cue and began thrusting faster and harder.

"Oh God!" She exclaimed as my cock slid in and out of her cunt. I kissed her and we both moaned into each other's mouth. She caressed my back and shoulders and occasionally my buttocks as they pumped up and down above her body. I raised up above her and watched her as my thrusting continued. Her mouth was open and her whimpering and moaning was accompanied by groans from me. I couldn't believe how good it all felt. I was thrusting 6 or 7 inches of my cock in and out of her body and every inch could feel the warm wet grip of her cunt muscles. With each deep thrust I could feel a bump at the end of her vagina. Her big tits were jiggling back and forth like jello and her big nipples were swinging back and forth on top of them. The sight and feel was surreal. Everything was just building up. I started pumping faster realizing I was approaching my orgasm.

I raised up higher and groaned "Oh God Jean!" I was thrusting harder and faster.

She arched her back shoving her hips up and raised her knees higher which seemed to allow even deeper access to her cunt.

She tensed and her nostrils flared and her mouth opened. "Jesus Christ!" She yelled. Her hands went to the sheets and one gripped at it tightly.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She screamed.

Her hips thrust up into mine. Just as my first spurt released I felt a violent contraction of Jean's cunt and we shuddered, literally simultaneously. Our pulsations seemed to be timed perfectly together. I collapsed on top of Jean and my cock continued pulsating in an orgasm that was made even more intense by the strong pulsations and contractions of Jean's cunt. My cock thrust forward involuntarily with each spurt almost like it had a mind of its own. We embraced each other tightly, our bodies shuddering and quivering together like we were one and inseparable. I didn't know how long it all continued but it had to be close to a minute. But it seemed like forever. Finally we became two separate bodies again panting and moaning, occasionally quivering and shuddering, with sweat running off of us.

Finally, when I caught my breath, I raised my head and looked at Jean. Her beautiful face was covered in a sheen of sweat. She looked at me with what seemed to be a puzzled look. Then she took my face in her hands and kissed me slowly and deliberately. Then she nuzzled her face in my neck pulling my head into hers. We stayed like that for a moment or two, basking in the aftermath of an amazing simultaneous orgasm. Then Jean whispered in my ear. "You better get going Dan."

I looked at her and smiled. She gave me what seemed to be a melancholy smile. I raised my body from her and my cock, which was still quite hard, plopped out of her cunt. My cock was covered with a milky mixture of sex fluids which were beginning to drip down on to my balls. I looked at Jean's pussy and I could see a dark shadow of an open hole. The same milky fluid that covered my cock was flowing out of that opening and running down to the crack of her ass and creating a pool on the sheets. I was staring at it and my cock began to get harder again. Jean noticed and suddenly moved her thighs together.

She smiled and said "Dan. Although I would love for you to stay, I don't want to be responsible for you missing your run today and disappointing everyone who think so highly of you."

I looked at her lustfully but I knew she was right. I was already going to be a little late. I got out of bed and turned from her and put my clothes on. Neither of us were saying anything. When I turned back she had pulled the sheet over her, covering everything up to her neck. She smiled at me and I walked over to the bed and leaned down to kiss her. She raised her head to meet mine and cupped the side of my face with her hand. We had a warm sensuous kiss making excellent use of lips and tongues that continued for 15 or 20 seconds.

Then she pulled away and looked directly into my eyes and said "Thank you so much Dan." Then she kissed me once more and then pulled away looking at me again. I just stayed there looking at her beautiful face. She smiled at me.

"Now git!" She said playfully, jerking her head slightly toward the door. I smiled at her and gave her one more brief kiss and then walked to the door. I turned one last time and smiled at her. She smiled back but it seemed like a sad smile. I turned and walked out the door.

The first part of my trip was over two hours on the freeway. It left a lot of opportunity for daydreaming, most of which was reliving the previous 12 hours. I had had no idea sex would feel so good. I thought about how I had been thrusting in and out of Jean's pussy and how she was so obviously enjoying it. Her tits swaying back and forth and her swollen erotic nipples bouncing back and forth with them. My thoughts went to her reactions during her orgasms. The twitching and quivering and her uncontrollable grunting. And of course the pulsating contractions of her vagina as it gripped my cock.

I had been surprised at how wet sex was. I smiled at the thought of the dried coating of cum and pussy juice that was still on my cock, which was now hard from my erotic memories. I imagined Jean snuggling next to me, pressing her tits against me, and stroking my hard cock. I wondered if Jean sucked cock. No! No way that a woman as nice and classy as Jean would do that. But then I visualized Jean's pretty face lowering over my cock and engulfing it. Jesus! I'd probably cum immediately! In fact I was close to unzipping my pants and jacking off when I suddenly realized I was half out of my lane and driving erratically.

I shook myself from my reverie and tried to concentrate on the rest of the day. Jean and I had not talked about tonight but I assumed Jim wouldn't be home until Sunday so there was probably no reason I couldn't spend tonight with her. Hell, maybe even Saturday and Saturday night too! I thought about lying next to her naked body and feeling her breasts, caressing her stomach and thighs and exploring her wet pussy. I remembered the faint musty odor of her arousal and thought about what it would be like to perform cunninglus on her. It seemed gross when I had first learned about it but l had liked the smell coming from Jean's pussy and the thought of exploring her up close and licking her pussy lips and clit was exciting. I wondered if she would even let me do it.

I had to start concentrating on driving and getting my route done so I could get back before quitting time. I would have to pull her aside so we could make plans but I could come up with a work reason to do that.