A Summer's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first stop was frustrating as it seemed to take forever to get unloaded but then things started going better. I grabbed some candy bars from a machine for lunch and by 2 pm I was empty and ready for the trip home. I figured I should be there by 4:15 or 4:30. That was probably a record for that run. I knew I would take some shit from the other guys for getting such a plum run done so quick but I didn't care. Soon I was on the freeway heading home and daydreaming again about the night before.

As I drove into the yard my heart started beating faster thinking about seeing Jean. I grabbed my paperwork and walked toward the office with my heart palpitating. I felt my cock begin to harden as I got closer to seeing her. I imagined her smile when she saw me and pictured her pretty face sitting above her big tits. I knew she would be wearing a conservative blouse or sweater that showed no hint of cleavage or nipple. I smiled as I thought about that because I knew what was underneath it. I chuckled to myself as I realized that I could tell Larry that, yes, Jean does have big nipples.

As I opened the office door I was starting to worry that my boner was obvious. I walked in but didn't see Jean anywhere. I smiled at Betty behind the counter thinking I could find out where Jean was and maybe have a moment alone with her right away.

"Hi Betty. Is Jean around?" I asked.

"No, she went home early." She said.

My mouth opened in shock. I was dumbfounded. "Sh - she went home early?" I stuttered.

"Yeah." Betty looked at me quizzically obviously noticing my shock. "Is there something I can help you with?"

"I ... No. I was just going to give her my paperwork." I immediately realized how lame that sounded as most times we just put it on the counter.

"Okaaay." Betty said with the same quizzical look on her face.

"I... Well, I happened to run into a friend of hers at one of my stops that said to say Hi." I lied.

"Oh. Well, she said she had to get home. Something about getting ready for some friends to come over."

"Oh." I said, with the quizzical look on my face now. I paused as I thought about whether Jean might be expecting me to come over again. But I was sure we had not discussed that. I turned to walk out the door.

"Dan. Your paperwork!" Betty said. She gave me a funny smile as I turned and handed it to her.

As I walked out the door I thought about whether I should go to Jean's house after work. Then I thought about the morning and a few things seemed to stick out now. I remembered Jean's somewhat mournful smile as she asked "One last time?" The word last had more meaning as I thought about it now. It was suddenly clear to me that last had meant forever. One last fuck before we both got on with the rest of our lifes. Then she had left work to make sure she would miss me if I happened to get back early.

The realization felt devastating, especially after dreaming of her all day long.

I was depressed the whole weekend. I thought about Jean constantly and relived my first sexual experience over and over again. When I thought about it rationally, I realized that the way it ended was really the only way it could end. But, man! I wish there could have been one more night. I took a shower on Saturday and reluctantly washed my cock that I knew still had some residual from her pussy. Sunday was a new day and I finally started feeling a little bit better. I still couldn't stop thinking about Jean though and wound up jacking off to daydreams about her naked body. It was not nearly the same.

Monday was the start of the last week at work until I went back to college. I was scheduled to stick around the warehouse pulling orders and loading trucks. I had to go into the office once and almost ran right into Jean.

She smiled wanly at me and said "Hi Dan. How are you?"

"I ... I'm good." I stuttered.

She smiled again and placed her hand on my arm and whispered to me. "Thank you for a wonderful night."

I smiled back and she walked away.

I started feeling better after that. She was married with a kid and I was a 19 year old college student. It wasn't like we were going to be boyfriend and girlfriend. On top of that I had lost my virginity to a beautiful woman and by all the evidence I had from that experience, I was apparently pretty good in the sack.

On Wednesday I was walking in the warehouse and turned a corner to see Jean opening the door to go into the office just as Brian was opening it to come out. They were both startled for a moment and then Jean tried to go around him.

Brian moved aside slightly and then I heard him say "Hi sweet tits!" and then he squeezed her left tit hard as she pushed past him.

Jean had turned slightly and she saw me. She turned beet red and frowned at me and shoved past Brian and went into the office. Brian started walking toward me with a smile on his face. I walked up to him and shoved him back hard.

"What in the hell is the matter with you!" I yelled at him.

He looked startled and then came toward me and got right in my face. "What's your problem asshole?" he yelled. "Is she your girlfriend or something?"

Without thinking I brought my arm back, made a fist and then punched him in the balls. He fell back groaning and holding his crotch with a look of shock and puzzlement on his face. He slowly got up just as Mike walked over.

Brian looked at Mike and said "Did you see that?"

Mike smiled at him. "I sure did. I saw everything. Probably be best if you walk away while you still can. I'll try and keep Dan from hurting you more."

Brian stumbled off. Mike gave me a little puzzled look and smile and shook his head. Then he slapped my shoulder and walked off.

I was really under no illusions though. Brian was the son of our best customer and I knew where that put me. I figured I'd be looking for a different job next summer if I was lucky enough to finish out the week.

I thought my fears were confirmed about an hour later when I walked toward the foreman's office and saw Larry there with Mike and Ron. I walked in to face the music. Ron was grinning. Larry looked up and saw me and began to chuckle and shake his head.

"There's a little more to you than you let on isn't there?" he said looking at me. "I'm going to have a little talk with Brian and let him know if anything more happens I'm going to tell his dad about how big an asshole his son is. In the meantime don't go hurting him in the next few days. Okay?" He slapped me on the back too and walked toward the door. Just as he was leaving he turned and said "Oh. And we're all going to be looking out for Jean too."

The rest of the week went okay. I saw Jean a few times and actually had a few easy conversations just like we had always had before. She never mentioned Brian. On Friday they had a going away lunch for me. Fortunately Brian was out on a delivery. At the end Jean came over and gave be a kiss on my cheek. "I really hope you have a great life Dan." And she smiled and walked away.

I got back into the swing of things at school and a couple of weeks later I got a letter with no return address. I opened it up and it was from Jean.

Hi Dan,

I just found out the other day that when you saw me and Brian at the office door that you had confronted him and actually hit him. I was flabbergasted! Mike had obviously gotten a kick out of it and was pretty impressed with the way you had handled it.

You stood up for me again. Thank you so much for being you and being my friend and knight in shining armor.

You're very special Dan and always will be to me. I hope you find a wonderful girl and I hope she will appreciate you as much as I do.

Fondly,

Jean

I was a little shocked and surprised by it but sure liked reading it, which I wound up doing many times.

I definitely did have more confidence with girls and wound up with several dates through the course of the school year.

The first sex I had after Jean was with a very nice and pretty girl. We had gone out several times and finally one Saturday when her roommate was gone we wound up in her bed. I played with her tits and pussy but she was reluctant to play with my cock. I knew she wasn't a virgin but she was obviously not very experienced either. Her cunt seemed to be very tight but it did get pretty wet while I was playing with it. I put a rubber on and then climbed on top of her. Her legs were spread and her knees were bent slightly. I pushed my cock up through her bush and pushed hard to get it to enter her tight pussy. She was slippery but entering her was hard. She grimaced as my cock pushed into her. I was able to get most of it in but she just laid there with her eyes closed, groaning softly and grimacing as I slowly thrust back and forth. I closed my eyes and found myself thinking of Jean. I began thrusting harder and longer and her groaning became louder. Soon I was ejaculating. After I had cum she caressed my back and then pushed me slightly to have me get off of her. She smiled and sighed and we both dozed off.

We fucked a few more times but each time the foreplay was pretty much all up to me. She didn't grimace any more when I entered her but she always seemed happy when we were through and I was pretty sure it wasn't because she had orgasmed.

We were together a couple of months and then mutually departed ways as friends.

In the spring semester I met a girl that was bubbly and extroverted. We wound up having sex on our first date and she definitely loved my cock. On the second date I found out the true meaning of fellatio. And I liked it! The sensation of her tongue licking the head of my cock and her soft lips opening to engulf it was amazing. She slid her mouth up and down on 4 inches of my cock with her hand running up and down on the remainder. I could actually feel her moans and groans. I tried to warn her when I was about to cum but she just ignored me and kept pumping. It turned out she loved my cum too. She swallowed most of it and used what little escaped to rub over her lips and face with my cock.

We fucked many times over the next several weeks, even to the point of my grades being affected. We never came at the same time like I had with Jean but it was certainly enjoyable. It was just sex though. There really wasn't much of an emotional connection. Toward the end of the school year she let me know she wanted to see other guys and I didn't have any problem with that.

I found that when I was thinking about sex I wound up thinking about Jean. But when I was thinking about Jean I wound up thinking about her pretty face and the pleasant conversations that seemed to came so easily. This was especially true as the school year drew to a close and summer approached. I was really looking forward to getting back to work and especially seeing Jean. I didn't expect a repeat of the night we had together but I knew I would enjoy seeing her.

I showed up at 7 that first day back and the first thing I found out was that Brian had quit and moved to Seattle. I guess it had happened back around last Christmas. There was some joking about how nice a Christmas present that was. Nobody had really liked him and his arrogant attitude. I helped get some trucks ready for their runs but shortly after 8 o'clock I headed to the office. I was happy and excited as I opened the door. Betty was there behind the counter and she beamed as she saw me.

She got up and gave me a motherly hug and told me how nice it was to see me again. We small talked for a few minutes and then I looked around the office. There was a new woman sitting in the back of the office.

"Where's Jean?" I asked Betty.

Betty looked sad and said. "She quit about a month ago. She said she needed to find a job that paid better. It wouldn't have surprised me if she had quit while Brian was still around but I sure didn't expect her to leave when she did. She had been kind of melancholy as spring and summer were coming."

I was shocked and I'm sure it was obvious to Betty. "I know she was fond of you Dan. If anything I would of thought she would have stayed until you came back. We were always wondering how you were doing in school."

I composed myself enough to ask "Where is she working?"

"She didn't have another job yet. It was really surprising. I tried to talk her out of it and Larry even offered her a raise. I think something was going on in her personal life but I'm not sure why quitting her job was going to help that."

Suddenly the thought struck me that she quit because I was coming back. But that didn't make any sense. Betty introduced me to the new lady and then I wandered back to the warehouse slowly overcoming my shock and disappointment.

Over the course of the summer I moved on with my life. A life that was a lot different from the nerd teenager's life from a year ago. My disappointment about Jean faded slowly and I realized it was probably better that I wasn't seeing her every day. I thought of her less and less as time went on and thought more and more of other pretty women I happened to run in to.

But I never forgot the education I received one night in August during the summer of 1972.