A Summer's Offering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh my God, don't stop. Eat my ass. Eat me'.

Everything is wet, and smooth, and delicately musky. He brings a hand and gently runs his fingers all along her indecent crevices. He presses against her holes but withhold penetration. Not yet. His tongue moves upward in a long stroke, and begins rhythmic caresses of her clit. Soft and slow, then harder and faster. Fingers caressing her labia.

'Finger me. Please! Finger me!'

She's never said that before. She's never asked for anything as explicitly. She's blushing, but not from shame, from arousal.

He sucks on two fingers to wet them, and slowly begins penetrating her. His tongue continues its rhythmic cadence on her clitoris. Fingers deeper, and deeper. She clamps around them and he feels all of her warm wetness. A slow come hither motion, applying slight pressure on her upper wall. She lets go a small cry. He's going to make her cum on his face, with his mouth. He pulls his two fingers out and brings them to his mouth.

'Oh my God you taste so good'.

He penetrates her again.

In a bedroom, on a late August evening, a man is pleasuring his wife.

'I'm going to cum on your mouth'.

His fingers are caressing her wet cunt, his mouth is licking her erect clit.

'I want to taste myself' she begs.

This isn't something she's ever wanted. She doesn't particularly like to 'taste herself', but in this moment, she feels compelled to do it. When he brings his wet fingers to her mouth, she holds his hand and eagerly cleans them. She doesn't particularly like the taste, but she does find arousal in the act. She's mirroring his desires. She's reciprocating his fantasy. She wants to hear herself saying it.

'I'm tasting myself. Oh fuck, make me cum'. She's almost crying.

It's time. Motions become regular, and in counterpoint to his movements, her moans become higher and higher, and raspier and raspier, a crescendo, climbing, climbing, standing still. Acute stillness of her body against the long, strident lone note 'Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh'. Her pussy clenching his fingers tighter and tighter, an escalation that suddenly come crashing down in an exhale, her pussy letting go, spasms of climax, convulsing around him. He's playing her body like an instrument, he is her orgasm, she is giving it to him and he feels complete fulfillment and serenity as she loses all control. And the contractions become softer, slower, the electricity dissipates as her orgasm feathers down. And stillness. A final exhale.

His fingers pull out, wet and creamy with her cum. He licks them clean, and gently, lovingly cleans her pleasured womanhood. One last taste. He closes her legs and puts his head on her chest. He hears her heart beating. Her hand plays in his hair.

They were one. She released and jumped over the edge while he teetered on the brink, watching her fall and soar, and land and rest. Had he masturbated her? Or she him? 'Thank you'.

That night, he lay aroused, erect in their bed. Still smelling her. She slept. He wasn't alone. The three cards were displayed on her night table. Ominous. Prophetic. Content, he fell asleep.

*

On Friday night, he got home a little before her. This was the night. She walked in after her yoga class. Slightly sweaty, grounded and embodied. Calm. She was no longer nervous. She didn't have to do anything, really. Just offer herself, and help him get there.

The house was strangely silent without the kids. A little unsettling at first, but the silence held promise. It opened potential. The space was entirely theirs. Adults having sex.

They got ready to go out. Reservation was at seven. They'd go for a drink beforehand.

She took the three cards, contemplated them in front of him, and placed them on their bed. She smiled at him. He bit his lip, closed his eyes. Grateful. She was creating the tension he longed for. The wait, the promise.

She opened their erotic drawer, and picked a piece of lingerie. It was called 'The Nude'. Three silk bands. One for each thigh, and one for the waist. Mimicking the outline of underwear, but covering nothing at all. Her luscious bush was visible, her vulva wouldn't be concealed.

'Do you like what I'm wearing?', she asked.

She was beautiful.

'These are my 'creampie' underwear. It means that tonight, you're going to make love to me. To completion. I want you to creampie me. Cum in your wife. I want you to make a big mess'.

'Thank you so much for this'.

She walks to me, squats, legs open, pussy spread, and takes his exposed erection in her hand. A deep inhale, smelling it, smelling him. Looking at him. Her eyes. Her mouth encircled his head. Barely moving. Her tongue circling around his head, brushing against his frenulum. Cheeks hollow from suction. She brought her left hand to her spread, bald pussy. Her fingers - her wedding ring - caressing it.

They both knew what this was. This was edging. She was building up his load. He doesn't want it to stop. So close. Her mouth making love to him. She got up and kissed him deeply, with cock on her breath.

She put on a dress, and they went out.

The evening was warm, slow, sensual. They talked with ease, about anything. Sometimes, making sure no one was looking, she would open her mouth slightly, mimicking a blowjob. Or she'd put her hand on her stomach, bringing it down to her pelvis. And they'd continue with their conversation. They didn't talk about sex, but it was all around them. An enveloping presence.

'Could I interest you in a desert', the waiter asked.

'Do you have any creampie?'

What was she doing? Stop it, you can't say that.

'No sorry, we don't'.

'Too bad, it's my husband's favorite. I guess he'll have creampie at home then'.

'We'll take the bill', he interjected.

He was blushing. He couldn't believe what she had just said. She had a devilish grin on her face.

On the walk back, they walked like lovers, arms around each other. They laughed at what she had just said. They were going home to make kinky love.

*

She lights candles. The room is heavy, full, glowing in the warm flickering light.

'Are you ready?'

They kiss. This is everything. Three cards on the bed. The Offering. The Edge. Porn.

'I haven't explained the last card. Summer's almost over. Our deal will end. The summer without porn. What will happen in the Fall? Will you go back to Them?'

'Not if you don't want me to'.

'But you like porn, don't you?'

'Yes, I do'.

'It gets you in the mood for what you're going to do tonight, doesn't it?'

'It does'.

'What if we made porn. You could watch us doing those things. I could be the cumslut. You could be the cumslut. Would you like that?'

Of course he would. They were going to make porn. Cum porn.

'I'm going to set up a camera. And I'm going to record this entire session. I'm going to edge you with my mouth. You'll know exactly why. I'm going to try to make you regret what you desire. That's going to be my kinky secret. I want to overwhelm you with your cum.

You're then going to blindfold me, and you're going to fuck me. Slowly. Deliberately. I'll want to be kissed. I'll want to be loved. I'll want to be desired. I'll want to be filled. I'll spread my legs wide open for you. And you'll cum deep in me. You'll continue thrusting after you've cum. You'll make it sloppy. A sloppy creampie. You'll take a picture of your wife's creampie. Then, you know what to do. I'll be shocked when my husband's mouth reaches my soiled womanhood. I'll grab your head and beg you to clean me up. I'll grab your head and make you eat my creampie.

She sets up a camera. He feels her hair, her breasts slowly go down his chest. Her breath. Her mouth. His throbbing erection. It feels irrigated, warm, pulsing, alive. Licking it, all the way from the base to the head. She does something she has never done. She's whispering, talking to it while kissing it sloppily.

'You know what you're about to do, don't you?' Kissing, licking. 'You know what I'm going to make you do. I'm going to make you cum. You've been wanting this for a while. For days I've made you wait. The wait is almost over. You're going to make love to me, to completion, make your wife all sloppy. And you know what's going to happen next, right. My husband is going to go down on me and clean it all up. All that cum. Now, I feel a little cruel tonight. I really want a big mess for him to clean up. I want you to give me something nice for my husband. Something he's been wanting for a long time. Something I'm looking forward to give him. A fresh, messy creampie. What do you say we torture him a little, and keep on building that load. Let me get you good and ready. Let's make sure we give him a real big fucking mess.'

She's slowly sucking him. Kissing his cock. Teasing it.

Then, she takes him completely off guard.

'Since we're in a cum porn kind of mood, I have a few questions. I saw your collection, but I didn't actually watch any of the clips. I was thinking maybe you could describe a few of them to me. Could you do that?'

'I'll try.'

My cock is glistening with her saliva. She's holding it in her hand..

'You have a clip called 'Dirty talking wife begs for creampie'. What is that clip about?'

As I begin to answer, she proceeds with her edging. Mouth, tongue, hands.

'It's a husband and a wife. They're fucking in missionary on their bed. And he's going to cum in her.'

'Does she talk? The title says 'Dirty talking wife'. What does she say, how does she beg?'

'She tells him that she wants his cum in her. She says ''Oh god, I want your cum. Please give it to me. Please fill me up. Please. Creampie my pussy. Creampie me. I want to be full of cum'.

'Do you like it, that she begs for his cum?'

'Very much.'

'What else do you like about this video?'

'I like that she's wearing stockings and heels. That she's spread wide open. And we can hear how wet she is. And I like that she knows that the whole point of the video is the creampie'.

'Would you like me to beg you to creampie my pussy? Would you like me to use that word, 'creampie''

'Yes. I find the word so arrousing'.

'Will you creampie me tonight?'

'I will.'

'What will tonight's video be called? How about : 'Wife edges husband and feeds him a messy creampie?' Would you watch that video? Would it make good cum porn?

'It would have a special place in my collection. The stuff of fantasies.'

'I think it's about time, then.'

She lays down. He puts the blindfold over her eyes. In complete darkness, she spreads her legs with her hands and invites him in. She kisses him. His cock on her breath. He slides in effortlessly.

'Go slowly' she orders. She can't see a thing.

'I won't last long', he admits.

As they kiss, their tongues swirling, her hands grab his ass as he thrusts slowly and deeply in her. He caresses her entire body, her smooth skin, heavy breasts, soft tummy.

'I love you', he whispers in her ear.

'I love you too'.

For a moment, he forgets about what they are doing. This isn't about a creampie anymore, it's a husband and his wife, making love. They get lost together. Until an escalating sensation pulls him back.

'I'm close', he tells her.

He's thrusting in her. She's wet, smooth, bare. He pulls out and goes down on her gorged, fucked pussy. Smelling, tasting her sex. One last time before her pussy will have been transformed.

It's time. She kisses him, and says, loud, loud enough for the camera to hear it :

'Are you going to cum in your wife? Are you going to creampie your wife?'

'Yes'

'And are you going to clean me up? Are you going to eat your wife's creampie?'

'I want to so much'.

And as he gets closer, she finds the courage to tease him, entice him. Maybe it's the wine? Maybe it's their newly found complicity?

'If you continue fucking me like this, you know what's going to happen, right? You're going to make me cum. And worse, you're going to cum. In me. Don't you know what that means? A nine-day creampie. There's still time to stop this. You can stop right now. But I want to you to continue. I want you to cum. Please, don't stop, please creampie me.'

'Oh fuck I'm so close'. He continues to thrust, slow, deep strokes. 'I'm going to creampie you'.

'Oh fuck you're not stoping. Honey, but if you keep on fucking me like this... You haven't cum in days, and I've been edging you. What are you doing? If you keep going you're going to cum, you're going to cum in me, in my bald pussy, fill me up, make a complete mess of me. A nine-day load. Oh fuck, that's so naughty, so dirty. What are you doing? You know what's going to happen. You can't. This is so naughty, so dirty my love.'

She was panting, almost crying. She was going to bring him over the edge. She grabbed his head with both her hands, kissed him deeply:

'Oh my god, don't you dare pull out. You know what this is. This is creampie porn. Cum porn. Don't you know? The mess. Oh god creampie me'

He takes her entire body, kisses her and with their bodies fully intertwined, he feels her womanhood clench and wrap his flesh.

She was cumming. He sees her disappear. He feels her clench. From her abyss, she grunts:

'I'm cumming'

Climbing high, higher, into a void. Echoes of her voice 'I'm cumming'. Weightlessness. To the end, then he fell off, soaring, oblivious, in irregular pulsations. One, two, three, only then, at the third or fourth becoming aware of his hips as they continue thrusting and her voice, his wife still underneath, with him, doing this.

'I feel you'.

His cum shooting into her, five... six, each stroke silkier, wetter. How many cummy pulses, warm cum, semen filling her? Eleven, twelve maybe? A decrescendo, a deflation. Done. Over. Still in her. A little limp. A different state of mind. Exhaling, resting on her body.

'Oh fuck. What have you done? I can't believe it. I'm so full of cum'.

Those words she's saying resonate differently now. Doesn't she know he's done? This was all dirty talk, that's it. He'll pull out, go grab a towel. Clean up.

Her fingers run through his back, his torso. They're still in this cum porn video. They're not done yet. The real porn is about to begin.

'I came on your cock. I felt you cum in me. I'm full of our warm, wet love. We've just made a creampie. I've been meaning to give you one for a while. I hope you like it.'

He pulls out. His semi-hard cock glistening with their lovemaking. Her hands reach her pussy. A large pearl of cum leaking out. With her fingers, she rubs it all over. She's full of cum, inside and out.

'Holy fuck. Honey, look what you did. I'm a complete mess'.

He grabs the camera, and takes a picture of his wife. A picture of their creampie. She was one of Them. She was more. She was there, she was real.

He didn't have a choice. This was really happening. It happened.

The camera filmed as he descended between her legs. She spread them wide, offering herself entirely.

'Look at what we did. What you did.'

Her fingers wander, weary, across her glistening, luscious, creampied pussy. Her wedding ring.

'Oh fuck. I'm a mess'.

He sucks them clean, takes a final look, and dives in. They were making cum porn.

**

There's a video called 'Wife edges husband and feed him a messy creampie' on a laptop somewhere. It exists nowhere else. It shows exactly what the title says. A wife teases her husband, begging him to creampie her. Begging for a big load, knowing that he'll clean it all up. What the video doesn't show is how, salty and stinging the load was. How abundant it was. How wet sperm is. How it stings the throat a little. A taste like no other. The husband cleans his wife's creampied pussy. And the taste lingered in his mouth for a while. What the video doesn't show is how the taste, the smell had lost the appeal it had had before he ejaculated. The object of desire and fantasies moments earlier had somehow become insignificant, even slightly repugnant in his post-orgasmic state. What the video doesn't show is how the taste lingered in his mouth well after the recording stops. And as it lingered, it became blissful, arousing again. He imagined himself doing it. He would watch himself doing it. Being one such body. He had lived the fantasy, and the fantasy lived on.

They fell asleep. He felt slightly ashamed and vulnerable, but also grateful. This was what he wanted. She had done it. She had done it to him, with him.

And her, she felt connection. She had masturbated him, and it had been playful and erotic. What if he masturbated her? She might just want that. But most of all, they had indulged in his secret hunger, and feeling fulfilled, he now wanted nothing more than to Make Love with his wife.

Their bedroom was full and warm. Summer was ending, and they both looked forward to Fall.

12