All Comments on 'A Summer's Offering'

by luscious_skin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love eating my creampie it took a lot of years to work up the nerve to do it but now I love it. Eat pineapple everyday it makes it taste amazing. If my wife isn't in the mood I lay on my back on the floor and cum in my mouth while she watches me which we both love doing as their is no mess. Caution do not overshoot and get it in your eyes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Potentially good premise.

Maybe creampie eating isn't my thing, but this just didn't do it for me.

There needed to be a LOT more edging details. And dialog between them. And descriptions of his expanding frustration/s about not having been able to cum.

Three stars. Being generous.

And you need to learn the difference between DESERT (which is what you wrote, and describes the Sahara), and DESSERT (which is sweet and gets eaten).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story and will mark it as a favorite. This story is me also. I want everything he had/got and then some. You don't know if you can handle it when the time cums be it will be worth it if you follow through. Life changing! No regrets and you got to have a loving, understanding spouse. I can remember the smell reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your writing style. It was too choppy. It distracted. Ruining an otherwise good story line. Gave it a 2. Unenjoyable.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story.May have to try this with my wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loved it. Love eating my creampie out of my wife, my cum and her juices make a delicious dessert. I lick and clean up every drop. especially like it when she rubs my cum all over her butt hole and i lick that clean as well. I cum on her tits and face and we lick and share it. We are cum sluts!!!!!

explorer256explorer256over 1 year ago

Love it. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! Highly erotic. Switching between 1st person and 3rd person POV was confusing and broke the flow and continuity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wasn't sure what I thought of the story at first. But it had a ring to it that seemed authentic. Maybe because the fantasy is so palpable. I found the wife's switch to be highly erotic. It's something that I would love for my wife to do. I have agree about switching tense and choppiness, but the fantasy is a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just more stupid trash. What a sick mind. Pathetic...

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

a shared love between husband and wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous