A Sunday Mass

Story Info
Exploring deep in her vagina curling/twisting my long tongue.
1k words
4.5
7.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Cheryle "Cheri" an Irish Catholic thirty year old woman, I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid attorney but I have a secret obsession, feet, cute pampered pedicured feet. They are everywhere little toes winking at me.

My obsession has grown I find my self sitting in Holy Name Cathedral under a vaulted ceiling and beautiful, colorful, stained glass windows on Sunday mornings staring at all the beautiful feet, painted toes peeking at me, plus the up down of the service, getting on on my knees adds a sexual element to my daydreams. My wetness growing with my desire to almost unbearable proportions. Lusting after the fellow parishioners gorgeous feet wanting to suck their luscious toes.

So here I sit on Sunday morning in a red Dolce and Gabbana dress and matching red Jimmy Choo heels sneaking glances at the beautiful wonderful pedicured feet and toes of the woman around me. A heat growing between my smooth legs as I try to be a good Catholic girl and listen to Sunday mass.

I head out of the cathedral flustered by my desires ducking into the bathroom. Entering a stall pulling up my dress I sit on the toilet red lace panties at my ankles. My fingers glid through my soft red pubic hair to find my wet cunt waiting to be touch gorgeous little feet dancing in my head.

Fingering my wet cunt writhing in sweet pleasure as my fingers explore and disappear inside my soaking wet pussy. My pussy juices flowing, waves of pleasure crashing over me, a sensory delight. The sheer depravity of playing with my wet slut cunt in a cathedral bathroom.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my wet fingers play with with my swollen clit, rubbing softly gently in circles. Inserting one then two fingers inside me slowly moving in and out thrusting deep into my vagina my wonderful wetness growing. My fingers making a slurping sound they thrust in then out of my dripping wet cunt.

Tingling as electric dominos seem to be falling under my pale Irish skin. Sitting back raising my legs up spreading them wide giving my fingers better access. My juices trickling down my ass crack sending shivers through my little body. Bringing my fingers to my mouth to taste my pussy cream. A feeling of falling washing over me as ecstatic pleasure and Catholic guilt mix together.

Moaning, squealing, moving to meet my fingers plunging into me with a reckless abandon. My body dancing, shaking, trembling, washed in waves pleasure, a magnificent feeling, the scent of my pussy filling the the bathroom stall. Eyes closed head back, moaning, lost in debauchery of the moment. Screaming for joy feeling everything and nothing at all at the same time.

An uninhibited release of control, of self-consciousness, of everything I am in pursuit of fulfilling my sexual lust. An out-of-body experience, I could feel my clitoris on a roller-coaster ride but my soul and mind were on a whole other level of connection taking over my whole body.

a pile of tingling ecstasy, a beautiful sense of sensual release that I had no control over just letting myself go because it was just too damn good. An earth-shattering orgasm, one of a kind, my whole body shaking arching my back curling my toes, almost like a clenching feeling then just then just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, suddenly all that sweet tension was released and pulsed throughout my body.

"Are you okay dear?" Sister Catherine's voice snapping me back to reality.

"Yes," I stammer. Oh my God how long had she been in the bathroom? I was suddenly completely embarrassed, I quickly stood, pulling up my panties and adjusting my dress I flushed the toilet. Walking out of the stall seeing Sister Catherine standing at the sink looking at me in the mirror knowingly.

After washing and drying my hands I walk past her to exit the bathroom. Sister Catherine took my hand and leads me out of the bathroom without saying a word. She leads me through the Cathedral down a dark hallway this was the living quarters. Opening her cell, cell is a small room used by nun to live and as a devotional space, leading me inside then shutting and locking the door.

Sitting in the straight back wooden chair the only chair in the room. She laid me over her lap. I knew what was coming as her hand came down on my ass hard then again and again. Shocked and embarrassed a thirty year old caught masturbating in the bathroom during church service now being spanked by Sister Catherine. My ass rang out in pain with each smack tears trickled down my face.

Finally Sister Catherine pushed me off her lap and l landed on the floor with a thud. She removed her coif exposing her long brunette hair then slipping off her black pump. Lifting her foot offering it to me I crawled to my knees licking and kissing her gorgeous foot gently sucking her toes one by one in my warm wet mouth massaging them with my tongue.

I was in heaven one my knees in her cell worshipping her beautiful feet moving my mouth back and forth between them. Standing she removed her habit exposing a gorgeous body. Slowly working my way up her smooth calves my long tongue traveling over her sweet thighs.

Teasing her my with my long tongue flicking at her clit, parting her pussy lips with my fingers plunging my long tongue deep inside her wet cunt. Exploring deep in her vagina, curling/twisting my long tongue listening to her moans her hands in my long red hair. I am a wild little slut to be here on my knees in the nuns cell floor face buried in a beautiful Sister Catherine's generous bush.

Her moans growing louder her grip on my head becoming firmer I was pushing to the edge with my fingers and tongue. Her orgasm hitting us both as her body shook and her sweet pussy juices squirted on my face. I stayed there on my knees savoring the holy taste and her scent. She stared at me with dazzling big dark eyes stroking my long red hair.