Catholic Campus Ministry

Story Info
She erupted in a orgasm of biblical proportions.
1k words
4.42
8.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catholic Campus Ministry (CCM) is still located in the Lincoln Park Student Center, on the DePaul University campus. Catholic and Non-Catholic students are encouraged to participate in the CCM community in a number of ways. They can participate in Sunday Night Mas​s​, attend weekend retreats, join peer-led groups discussing many topics, or enjoy free food and discussion at the weekly Cafecito con Tepeyac. This as always been a great way for every DePaul Blue Demon to engage with the welcoming, faith-filled community of CCM.

As an Alumni I am still involved with CCM so when Sister Catherine asked me to be one of the chaperones on an upcoming camping retreat at Camp Reinberg, Palatine, IL., a retreat focused on climate change and our Christian responsibility to get involved. Taking an in-depth look at the climate science and Pope Francis' encyclical Laudato Sí. A weekend of relaxing in nature while reflecting on the Vincentian question, "What Must Be Done?" Set in the oak woods of historic Deer Grove, Camp Reinberg provides access to miles of trails, beautiful landscapes and many recreation opportunities.

I agreed to go on the trip it was hard to say no to Sister Catherine we had attended DePaul at the same time we were friends. She choose to serve a higher calling while I choose to practice law but we remained close friends.

There were twelve of us in total Sister Catherine and I with ten students all young woman. We set up five tents on three campsites deep in the woods with a small path of travel to and around the campsite, a raised fire pit. a picnic table, bathroom/shower building with a changing area was a little ways down a side trail.

Sister Catherine and I were sharing one of the tents and the young woman split the other four. After setting up our campsite we changed into our hiking gear. The camp provided us with camping adventure backpacks for free that include binoculars, trail guides, a compass, bottle water and a list of activities.

Sister Catherine led the hike and discussion pointing out the hidden beauty in nature. I walked behind the group making sure we didn't lose anyone. The hot summer day was perfect for a hike the trails are relatively flat and there was enough variety in the landscapes that we easily spent the day hiking.

Returning to the campsite I started a fire in the fire pit preparing to cook for our small group. The students taking turns walking to the shower house in groups of two and three. Watching them their hot bodies walking with towels in hand to the shower house. Imaging them soaping each others wet naked bodies wishing I was twenty again.

"How's the fire coming?" Sister Catherine's sweet voice snapping me out of the lesbian fantasy playing in my head.

"Nicely, Sister, I think I can start cooking the chicken fillets," I responded. Looking at her the flowing dark hair her delicate facial features those soft red lips. My mind remembering the night in our sophomore year at the sorority house. Dancing with Cathy rubbing our hot young bodies together kissing her sweet lips.

Telling myself to stop it I cooked the chicken as Sister Catherine set the picnic table. Bringing the tray of chicken to the table Sister Catherine led us in prayer before our meal. We ate and talked of our nature hike early in the day. How wonderful it was places like this are protected and preserved.

I felt something tickling my foot under the table glancing down I saw Sister Catherine's little foot on mine curling her toes on the top of my foot. While it felt wonderful why was she teasing me? As dinner continued she kept plating footsie with me a strange erotic feeling mixed with Catholic guilt as my panties became wet.

After dinner we sat around the fire roasting s'mores the conversation going on was a blur to me. My mind racing with inappropriate thoughts about Sister Catherine. The hour grew late as everyone headed to their tents Sister Catherine asked if I would accompany her to the bathhouse we were the only two who had not showered after our hike.

We walked up the dark trail to the bathhouse in silence my nervousness all encompassing. Entering the bathhouse we removed are cloths in the changing area I tried not to stare at Sister Catherine but it was a losing battle. Lusting after her naked body as she headed to a shower stall her tight ass wiggling at me.

I was showering in the stall next to her when she asked, "Cheryle, could you wash my back?"

Climbing in the shower stall with her, washing Sister Catherine's back with my soft soapy hands, "that feels so good," she purred. My lust on overdrive I reached around washing her breast with the hot soapy water, I teased with her hard soapy nipples, taking my time teasing her, as I let my hand slide down slowly over her flat stomach over her smooth body to a soaking wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, letting my wet soapy fingers play with with Sister's excited clit, rubbing furiously. Sliding my fingers over her wet lips inserting two fingers inside her, kissing her neck sweetly with little kisses under the hot water. Sister Catherine's sweet moans escaping her lips, I pulled my fingers back, she moved her hips back to meet my soapy slick fingers now plunging into her. Her body dancing with pleasure, I dropped to my knees getting low I tongued her cunt from behind.

Her legs trembled as I worked into a sexual frenzy with my fingers and tongue. The depravity of finger and licking a nun's holy pussy sending thrills throw my body. Her hands bracing herself on the wall as she bent at the waist pushing her ass back into my face. Bringing my tongue up I tonged her asshole as she erupted in a orgasm of biblical proportions.