Burning Man

Story Info
Strange & wonderful feelings radiated trough my little body.
991 words
4.32
6.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More than a hundred miles north of Reno, Nevada, is Black Rock City, an expanse of desert ringed by distant mountains, a beautiful place, that has been home to the annual Burning Man festival since the 1990's. Started by a small group of artists in San Francisco in 1986, the weeklong event is held around Labor Day every year.

If you're not familiar with Burning Man, you're likely either under the age of 12 or have been living under a rock for most of your life. Just in case, here's a bit of history. Burning Man is an annual event that takes place in "Black Rock City." It is a temporary city erected in the Black Rock Desert in Nevada.

The famous bonfire to "burn the man." "The man" was a 9-foot tall wooden man and he has since grown to be around 40 feet tall. Why they burned "the man" is widely disputed, and it doesn't really matter anymore since it's just become an excuse for people to pay a bunch of money to dress up in costumes, roll around in the heat and dust, and spend a week being whoever or whatever they want to be, freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.

I've been aware of Burning Man since I was in high school and my curiosity about the goings-on of the festival made it an early entry on my bucket list. I envisioned dusty, naked hippies taking large amounts of acid and driving around on giant art cars while bumping to electronic dance music. In 2016 after I graduated law school, I was finally able to make the trip with my sorority sisters Lynne and Megan and as it turns out, my vision wasn't too far off.

Most of the tens of thousands of attendees go to experience the openness, art, whimsy, freedom and of course the open nudity. high on drugs, riding on bikes or art cars, and snapping selfies. In the dusty desert basin, or the playa, all of those elements coalesce magnificently in the orgy dome, an air-conditioned sex haven where guests can visit in groups of two or more. Its creators claim that 5,000 attendees cavorted within its folds on any given festival.

Why I let my friends talk me into checking it out the orgy dome, the den of sex, I'm not sure but it sounded like a good idea at the time. The night we went to the orgy dome, the line was super long. I didn't realize there was such a process to getting in. We were interviewed to make sure we were sober enough to consent and that we understood all the rules. Verbal consent is necessary to begin play with other groups and to introduce new activities. Consent is an active process and can be removed at any point. I hadn't expected them to take it so seriously. It's like the DMV: You get a number, then you talk to an interviewer and take a test on the rules, then you wait some more.

it started in the waiting area before we were admitted into the actual dome. We met a group from Cal Tech, I was getting my head, neck, and shoulders massaged by a brunette with short cropped hair, and my feet and legs massaged by a guy with sandy blonde hair, all while holding hands with my sorority sister Lynne. The group of us were giving each other small kisses, everyone was giggling and excited. It was all very natural/organic which was amazing.

After what seemed an eternity we made it inside, the main space has mattresses on either side of a main walkway. I was oddly comfortable right away once you see a lot of other people having sex, it becomes pretty easy to feel like you can do it too. The lighting is low and nice, there are nice drapes and comfy couches and pillows, lube and condoms are provided.

The eight of us all shared one mattress and eventually took over a second one. At one point, I was being fingered by one of the guys while I licked the brunettes wet cunt, while Megan was going down on a cock like a porn star.

Two of the guys Eiffel towered me, meaning I was on my knees between them, giving one oral sex while the other penetrated me from behind. I was so wet bouncing back to meet his thrust while sucking on the cock in my mouth. Primal, wild, animal sex. The wonderful sounds of sex surrounding me adding to the moment.

I have always loved sucking cock, sucking and swirling my tongue, devouring it like my last meal. All the while a cock sliding in and out of my wet cunt. A sensory overload tingling as waves of pleasure crashed over me like a tidal wave.

The cock in my mouth pulsed and twitched has the first spurt of hot cum hit the back of my throat followed by more and more. I struggled to swallow it all but it leaked out of my mouth on my lips and chin. The sensory pleasures were like none I felt before when I shocked my self and screamed, "fuck my ass!"

Lowering my face into the mattress I felt him guide his slick cock cover with my juices to my tight asshole it slid in with an ease I did expect. My ass stretching to except his thick penis. Strange and wonderful feelings radiated trough my little body as my lover pounded my ass.

Sensing he was close I spun around removing his condom and stroking his cock wanting his hot load on my face he not disappoint. His hot cum hit my face and I screamed in delight stroking him dry and licking the tip.

"That was amazing," Lynne whisper in my ear before kissing me fervently. We collapsed together kissing and caressing each others naked bodies.