A Sunday with DD

Story Info
From coffee to sensuality to ffm.
2.3k words
4.06
6.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We liked to lounge around on Sunday mornings. I'm JC. Red hair, 5 10, 175, 7 in cock. DD was my special lady. Living together for over a year. Long black hair, small ass, 5 5, 130, Italian, 36ddd.

Normally we would be naked. Today we were recovering from a long pool party that lasted till about 3 am. A great party but the next morning we needed to recover. It's nice to loaf.

I was wearing a long sleave loose fitting cotton t-shirt. Pants to match all in black. DD (my nick name for her because ddd tits) wore her all-black Kaftan. Long blousy sleaves and floor length. The nice thing is that under those blousy sleaves the arm hole was open from shoulders to navel. Easy access for copping a feel. The skirt was slit up to mid-thigh.

I was the first up at 9. The party drained us into a pre-catatonic uber ride home. I made coffee and set out the bagels and chachkas. I was sitting on the sofa, loading a bowl when she walked in. I was still a little foggy from the festivities, but knew the coffee would wake me, and the weed would mellow us out. Exactly the prescription that I knew would lead us to a great revitalization.

Then she walked in. Fresh from a shower, no make-up, hair still wet. She went straight to the coffee. Then sat next to me, cup in hand.

"It's 10 am. I was thinking of edging. Edging is slow sensual teasing foreplay, with documentation. Hence the attire.

She didn't say a word. Putting her coffee down, she snuggled in close. Close enough to breathe into my ear. We lay there, in the twilight of sleep and conscious. I fell asleep for about 20 minutes. DD hadn't moved. Then I felt her lips on my ear, her tongue danced circular motion. That flipped about 4 switches.

A year of casual to extreme erotica gave us a unique understanding.

I moved to look into her eyes. "Magnificent. You are the picture of sensuality. My mind wanders through a myriad of our experiences. Kissing. Kissing your lips. Kissing your neck down to orbs of delight. Focusing on the folds and softness of your center. Tasting the occasional gush.

It was here she started to squirm.

"Coffee?

She smiled.

"You are a master at teasing. She smiled. "You know you made me wet. And you drive me crazy. My nipples exploded when you mentioned the kissing.

"I find squeezing the tit, licking the aureole, and sucking on the acorns brings deeper breathing.

"JC I want you right now. I want your hands on me. Squeeze my tits baby.

I stood her up, pushed her elbows back and straightened her shoulders. She pushed them out. I touched her tits grasping firmly right through her Kaftan. A gasping moan escaped her. My massage continued. Her knees weakened and I held her up by her tits. Her arms went around my neck. Caressing continuously, I started focusing on her nipples. Pulling a little here pinching.

"You son of a bitch, fuck me now. I want that cock.

It was then I pinched her nipples as hard as I could, twisting and pulling. Loud moans, squirming and twisting. We fell on to the sofa.

Sunday morning post coffee/orgasm.

We passed the bowl and chatted. I had bee 2 hours since the cuddling. I asked her how she felt. The orgasm relaxed her. And she was horny. We talked, kissed a little. Deciding to change costumes, we went to the bedroom she chose for me, I for her. I chose a bubble gum pink G-string with a string bikini top designed to cover the aureoles and nipple exposing more than it covered. She chose a chartreuse speedo. Out we went to our hot tub.

"How did you get to be so sensual DD.

"You bring that out in me. You know what to do with a woman's body.

"Women's body. Yours is stunning. But it's your attitude and personality. I become obsessed with the carnal world. Fantasies run amok.

"MMMMM Care to share JC?

"I want to focus on you. You are first.

"So, this is an open free conversation. No judgement, no shame. Total acceptance and truth.

"DD I do everything I can think of to create that freedom.

"This is scary, but I trust you. I want to go to a swinger club. I want to be fucked in front of people. I want to watch other people fuck. No playing, no swapping. Exhibitionism.

It got very quiet. We looked into each other's eyes. I pulled her into my arms kissing passionately. I found her pussy, fingering that center.

Her legs trembling, I quickly replace tongue with dick. Her eyes shot open.

"I take it you like the idea.

"Yes DD. Right now, I am going to fuck you until I can't move.

"Your cock seems longer and harder.

The variable speed pounding and tit torture were a testament to the orgasmic state we were in. The 69 took us to our peak. My noises told her I was close. DD loved sucking cock. She swallowed with enthusiasm. In this case she attacked sucking hard, biting, and deep throating. What a gal. She sucked me dry as I fell into a delirious state of slumber.

I was still in the hot tub when I heard people talking. Regaining my conscious state, I opened my eyes to see DD talking with Kathy, the redhead. DD's best friend. Both were naked on chase lounges covering each other with oil.

"A visitor. Good morning Kathy. Luv those tits.

"Hey JC, good to see you.

Kathy watched me get out of the tub, limp.

"Did you break that thing?

"She watched you cum in my mouth.

"Is nothing sacred? I was groggy, but sharp enough to kid with Kathy.

"She told me all about your morning. Next time invite me over.

I knew those 2 shared everything. Kathy was part of our crowd. On a rare occasion, she ended up almost naked at a party, dancing in a semi drunken state. She loved her tequila. She also loved showing off those c cup pointy tits. Usually were covered and always braless, Kathy did bring a nice jiggle show to any gathering.

"I told her about our fantasy discussion.

"Yeah it made me wet. Tell me your fantasy.

"You first. I know yours will be better. The 4th grade divorcing school teacher and church choir director was a bit of a Jekyll/Hyde personality. The pure and quiet conservative school child educator. Ms. Jekyll was an exhibitionistic potty mouth when she let her hair down. Focusing on inuendo and erotic.

"I don't think so.

"Kathy, I shared. Give it to us. DD was a good, trusted friend. For nearly 17 years.

"DD, please.

"Give girl. DD wouldn't let up.

"OK let me share an experience I had a couple years ago. I had had a fight with my soon to be X. A bad one. After 8 years of bad mostly non-existent sex, I took off alone, bought a ticked and flew to a Sandals resort in the Bahamas.

Stress relief

As the story goes, Kathy spent the first day buying new clothes. Slut wear. Shoes, panties, bras, bikinis, casual skirts, tops, and sundresses. And a box of condoms. The next day she got a massage and laid in the sun until her 1 pm makeover. Hair, makeup, mani-pedi, complete Brazilian.

She dressed at the spa, headed out to a happy hour with dancing. Now Kathy was a looker. She learned to emphasize her assets in college. Tonight, she exploited those assets. It worked. She sat at the bar, ordered a rum punch took her and soon the hottie had a handsome man in tow. The danced, drank, he took her to a late dinner. In his hotel room, he changed her oil twice. She left not spending the night.

Next day she put on the teeniest bikini. And displayed herself in the full sun of the Caribbean Sea. She attracted too much male attention to the point she complained to the bartender and the manager rescued her immediately. He took her to a poolside cabana where she had full sun, a waitress (big tits) and enough privacy to afford her several hours of alone time.

The years of struggle with the x left her worn out. She slept a lot. The waitress had to wake her before she sunburned her face and legs.

"You slept hard honey, is your struggle over? The black island babe was as attentive as she was beautiful.

"I am moving out and divorcing the bastard. That's why I am here. Alone time to think, plan.

"You need some help relieving stress. I know just the thing. Oscar.

"What, I don't want a date.

"Oscar is a masseuse. He will relieve all your tension.

"Never done that before. I am a little scared.

"Oscar is a kind and gentle man. He won't even talk to you. That is the peace he brings. I'll send him over to service your tension. Trust me you will love it.

Kathy hesitated. She agreed. Anything to ease her mind. 20 minutes later a handsome Adonis college kid entered her space with a basket of goodies and a massage table. He set up in the shady pergola and closed the sheers. He played soft island music and proceeded to tend to her muscles with expert clinical massage.

Her back and legs. Turned her over and without asking massaging every inch of her skin. She was in a relaxed sleepy state. He disappointed her in not addressing her seeping honey pot. He covered her with a towel, picked up his things and left. She slept. The late afternoon had sent most of the guests to their rooms to prepare for dinner.

Kathy slept. As the sun was setting Oscar returned with a fresh rum punch. She was on the daybed in the pergola. Again, without a word The man went down on her pussy. All the way down. Kathy had 2 major orgasms. Oscar was very talented. Then left her.

Kathy went back to her room and tended to her dinner/dance/fuck me clothes. Sundress sexy but not whorish. Well maybe a little. She sat alone eating a nice lobster salad with a glass of wine. Satisfied she headed to the bar without any expectations. She was approached by a handsome black man to dance. Two drinks and an hour of dancing, he led her to his room and a night of pussy pounding sex in a dozen positions. Her orgasms were getting stronger as she let herself enjoy the pleasures of the flesh.

Over the next 5 days she got fucked, sucked, and spanked into the world record books. Every night with a different guy. The orgasms were a wonderful variety of pleasant to mind blowing. Oscar came every day to massage her body and suck her off. No names, no connections, and more cock than she ever dreamed of having.

Meanwhile back at the hot tub

DD was smiling big. "I knew you were a whoring slut under all that school teacher.

Kathy, "I did it again about a year ago. I will never know which was better. Both gave me what I needed. mmmm. So good. I want more. Now don't stall around JC. Give us your fantasy.

I knew in my mind what I wanted. "OK. Please don't be offended DD/Kathy. I want DD to make out with me while another woman sucks my cock. I would like to see DD with another woman. The three of us having unbridled sex. Explore everything that goes with that situation. I want to fuck the two all day and all night.

It got very quiet. I was scared I had offended DD. Kathy could take it or leave it, I wasn't concerned.

Finally, she spoke. "You're asking a lot, JC. And I am so wet I can't sit still. Kathy do you want to fuck my guy?

"If you are ok with it. A little scared but to be honest, I am wet too.

All the sudden, my dick was swelling.

"I want to watch you suck his dick, Kathy. How about now? I was sitting on our patio sofa. We were all partially dressed.

I took off my speedo, my dick at 3/4 staff. I looked at DD. She too was sharing all her assets. She sat next to me and held my cock. Stroking. Kathy sat looking at DD as their eyes met.

"Now Kathy.

I could see a clear thick liquid on Kathy's thighs. As she leaned in, DD grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to a kiss. I could feel the building passion. DD broke the kiss, still holding her hair and pulled her face to my cock. I took my girl in my arms and kissed. The lust grew. I held her so her tits mashed into my chest. I could reach her clit and gave her what I know she liked.

Kathy must have taken lessons from DD. I was able to scoot the ladies so that I fingered both coochy. The groaning started.

The trill and feelings of our fucking were becoming more and more intense.

"Change places ladies. DD sit on me reverse cowgirl. Kathy suck on her pussy and clit.

We experimented the rest of the day, stopping for a bowl. We talked about the raw sex and took turns with the positions and actions. We were insatiable. No one knew how many orgasms we had.

Kathy left about 9 with a butt plug in her ass. DD and I showered and crawled into bed. I posted another boner. DD went right after it cowgirl. It was a light orgasm for me. DD just rolled off and was asleep in seconds. We woke up at 4 am and in 1/2 hour we were both groaning through a nice hot orgasm. WE passed out again.