A Surprise for Dane Pt. 01

Story Info
Dane's wife uses a dildo to fuck his ass in girly panties.
1.4k words
4.57
13.6k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dane turned the key to the front door of his house and opened the door after he'd just arrived from work, he was greeted by his wife Shayla holding a small square box. It was packaged in shiny, silver wrapping, but was otherwise inconspicuous. Taking a step toward Dane, a coy smile danced across her face.

"I brought you something," she said.

Dane raised an eyebrow.

"Oh?" he mused.

He racked his brain. It wasn't his birthday. Their wedding anniversary was 2 months ago. There were no work promotions or special events he knew of that called for celebration. As a couple, Shayla and Dane didn't surprise each other with "just because" gifts often. That meant that when they did give each other gifts, they were very thoughtful, and so he knew whatever this was must be something special.

"Open it!" Shayla said enthusiastically.

Closing the front door behind him, Dane took the box from Shayla's hand. It was very light. It felt like nothing was inside of it. Shayla continued to smile at him. He carefully unwrapped the box, assuming whatever was inside might be delicate. Soon, the contents were revealed: a lace, baby pink g-string. His crotch stirred. Well, well, well, he thought...someone wanted to get fucked.

"You planning to give me a little show tonight?" he asked, smiling.

Shayla stepped forward and kissed him. She reached down at his semi-hard on and began caressing it softly. She looked up at him, still rubbing his dick and kissed him deeper.

Then, she slowly pulled her lips away and whispered in his ear, "It's not for me."

Dane pulled back, puzzled. What did she mean? He scanned the room. Was there another woman here? Was Shayla interested in actually having a threesome? It was a hot fantasy they'd playfully discussed in the past, but never made plans for.

"You're going to be wearing them," she continued.

Her eyes searched his face for a reaction. She sensed his confusion.

"I used your computer last weekend," she explained. "Mine needed to run a performance update, so I couldn't use it for 3 hours. But, I needed it before then...so I just used yours instead"

At this, a knowing look of realization flickered across Dane's face. Then, a hint of panic. He knew he'd probably left a few porn tabs open. And in those tabs, Shayla might've seen hot women with thick girl dicks getting fucked into oblivion. She might have seen cute femboys and handsome men in girly lingerie getting pegged by women with strap-ons, or fucked by women with dicks. Whatever the variation, Dane was enticed, and he didn't know what enticed him more: being the one doing the fucking or being the one getting fucked. He just knew that he was mesmerized by bodies adorned in lace or velvet or nylon and seeing the dicks that were attached to them bounce up and down to the rhythm of every pump in their tight assholes. It made his dick explode every time. It felt even better when he paired it with fucking his own ass with his favorite dildo. But how could he explain this to Shayla?

"I-..." He began.

"It's okay," she said, pressing her finger against her lips to shush him, and softly taking his hand in hers. "Let's go to the room."

Dane wasn't sure how to take this. He was very excited. But he was also incredibly nervous. He had never told Shayla about these fantasies before and he didn't know what she had up her sleeve. Pushing the g-string into his back pocket, he followed closely behind her into their bedroom.

She sat at the edge of their bed and looked up at him.

"Go clean up and put it on," Shayla instructed while motioning towards the bulkiness in his pocket.

Dane was incredulous. He could not believe this.

"Go!" she said.

Dane retreated to the bathroom and took the fastest shower of his life, paying extra close attention to cleaning his ass. When he stepped out of the shower, he stared at the g-string for a moment, envisioning himself with it on. He fingered it gingerly, then slowly he put them on. The string felt a little bit awkward in his ass crack, but the sheer, lacy material hugging his dick in the front was a new and pleasant sensation. Blood rushed to his member.

He made his way to their bedroom. Shayla was lying on the bed naked, her fingers making small circles over her clit. Her eyes were closed and her head rested on the pillow. Soft, quiet moans escaped from between her lips. She was so beautiful.

She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"There he is!" she said. "Come over here." She patted the space on the bed next to her.

Dane obliged and lay on his back next to his wife. Shayla immediately sat up and straddled him. They kissed as she ran her fingers over the lace on his dick. Dane's dick hardened and fought to break free from the g-string.

Shayla stuck her middle finger in her mouth and sucked on it. Then, she moved it to Dane's asshole and pushed the g-string aside.

"Relax," she whispered.

Dane did his best to do just that as Shayla circled his opening with her finger. She sucked her finger again and then slowly entered him all the way. She began applying a steady, rhythmic pressure to Dane's prostate.

"Ohhh...mmm..yeaaa," he moaned.

Shayla fingered his hole only a little longer, then removed her finger carefully. She reached over to the night stand and used a cleansing wipe on her fingers. She was prepared! And it was hot! Then, she stood up and reached into the drawer of her nightstand. She pulled out their bottle of lube and to Dane's surprise...she also pulled out his dildo.

"I admit, I snooped a bit," she confessed, smiling at him.

Dane smiled back at her. His erection pressed hard against the g-string. He watched her apply lube to the 7-inch silicone dildo. His heart raced. He'd fucked his own ass with this toy plenty of times, but never had anyone else used it on him.

Shayla instructed him to lift his legs. He did as he was told. Again, she pushed the g-string to the side and using one hand, pulled his butt cheek open as far as she could while using the other to circle the lubed-up dildo head against his hole. Little by little she slowly pushed the dildo inside of him until it was as deep as it could go. Dane whimpered with pleasure.

Shayla started to move the dildo in and out inside of him, a little faster as she went.

"Oh fuckkk." Dane exclaimed. "Oh god. Fuckkk."

He was in heaven. The feeling of having someone other than himself fuck his ass was incredible.

"Yeah? You like how I fuck your ass?" She purred.

A soft, warm sensation began to build in his toes and crept upwards. He planted his feet on the bed with his knees bent, and reached his hand underneath the skimpy underwear to jerk off.

"No," Shayla said sternly. "You can't cum yet."

Shayla's snippy tone turned Dane on even more. Her eyes gleamed. As she continued to fuck his ass, she moved the hand that was holding his ass cheek open and pushed the g-string out of the way to free his dick. His erection sprang upwards. She used her hand to prop herself up, and moved her lips to the head of his dick and licked it. Then she opened her mouth and took him down to her throat. Her head bobbed up and down on his dick.

"Cum for me while you take it," she said as she came up for air.

She continued fucking his ass, faster, and faster, to the same rhythm of the blowjob she continued giving.

Dane was sent over the edge. He could not believe this was happening. His wife was using a dildo to fuck his ass in a tiny little g-string while she sucked him off.

"Oh god," he moaned.

His breathing quickened. Shayla accelerated her pace.

"Fuck," Dane said between shortened gasps, "I'm gonna cum..."

Shayla locked her eyes on his as her head bobbed faster and faster. Thrusting the silicon dick inside of him as deep and fast as she could.

Dane reached his hands to the back of Shayla's head and his hips bucked upwards. His dick unloaded into her mouth in fast, short spurts. She swallowed as he released in her mouth, and then immediately slowed herself down. As his breathing returned to normal, she licked her lips and smiled at him.

"Well?" she asked.

"That...that was fucking amazing," Dane replied.

"Good," Shayla replied. "There's more where that came from."