A Surprise for Dane Pt. 02

Story Info
Dane & Shayla shop for toys & try pegging for the 1st time.
1.8k words
4.64
5.8k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Dane and Shayla's first foray into his anal play fantasies, their sex life was changed for the better. Dane became much more comfortable sharing his deepest desires with his wife. And Shayla was intrigued, curious, and ultimately receptive to them. She enjoyed exploring with him, and overall, their relationship felt stronger - and not just in the bedroom.

Naturally, Dane soon decided that he wanted Shayla in a strap-on. He'd been dreaming about getting assfucked this way, and some days, it was all he could think about. So, they scheduled a date to the adult store a few towns over. While Dane was much more comfortable sharing his sexual kinks with Shayla, he couldn't imagine running into someone he knew at a sex toy shop while they stood there scoping out strap-on dildos. In fact, there was an allure to having this "secret" side to himself, and he wanted to keep it that way.

So, on a random Thursday night, Dane and Shayla arrived at LUXE Adult Novelty Shoppe. A female employee who seemed to be doing store inventory greeted them.

"Welcome!" she chirped. Her high ponytail swaying as she spoke. "I'm Leena! Anything specific I can help you with today?"

Shayla told the employee that this was their first visit and they were looking for strap-ons. Leena said she was happy to help. They followed her to an aisle that had a variety of dildos and harnesses. She pointed to a section of the wall.

"So, these are the harnesses," she said. "The harnesses and the dildos have color-coded stickers on the packaging so you know which ones are compatible with each other. If you need anything else, you know where to find me!" she said cheerily. And with that, she turned on her heels and left to continue scanning inventory.

Dane and Shayla carefully shopped the aisle and finally settled on a strappy black harness and a compatible light blue silicone dildo. They picked up more lube and headed to the check out. As she rang them up, Leena recited the store's refund policies, and threw some flyers and coupons in their bag. Then, the two of them thanked her for her help and left.

Back at home, they were excited to try out their new goods. Dane hopped in the shower to do his usual cleaning routine. When he smelled good and felt pristine, he made his way to their bedroom to choose what he wanted wear. Lace? Silk? Velvet? Nothing? Sometimes, Dane really wanted to lean into a more submissive role by getting fucked in dainty lingerie. Other times, he simply was more interested in sexually dominating his wife and his panty drawer didn't particularly interest him in those moments. But for tonight, he was primarily going to be bottoming for Shayla, and so he settled on wearing a simple pair of lacy black garters on both his upper thighs. No panties this time.

Meanwhile, Shayla went over to the unoccupied bathroom and also got in the shower to freshen herself up. She brought the new dildo into the shower and cleaned it before its first use. When she and the dildo were both ready, she went to the guest bedroom and gingerly stepped into her new harness. She adjusted the straps so it fit her comfortably. She picked up the dildo and attached it to the harness. She realized she should've attached it before putting it on. Looking at herself in the full-length mirror, she felt a tiny surge of excitement course through her body. It felt strange to see the blue silicone dick protruding from the area where she normally saw her own slit. Yet, it was also electrifying. She took a deep breath and walked to where Dane was waiting.

In their bedroom, Dane was seated on the edge of the bed with his feet planted on the floor. He was sporting a semi-hard-on and stroking himself softly. At the sight of his wife wearing the strap-on, he was instantly aroused and his asshole pulsed eagerly as he envisioned what was to come.

"You look amazing," he said to her.

She smiled. While pegging was originally Dane's fantasy, Shayla found herself having a lot of fun every time she got to be the alpha in bed.

She walked over to her husband and straddled him. They began kissing each other and running their hands along the other's skin. Dane slowly lowered his body until he was flat on his back and Shayla was supporting herself just above him. He moved his fingers to her pussy and felt her wetness. He gently pushed his fingers inside of her, feeling for her g-spot and toying with it in the way he knew she liked. She moaned softly as they continued to kiss, tasting the desire on each other's tongues and lips. The dildo Shayla wore pressed against Dane's lower stomach and the sensation of it brushing against him made his dick grow harder. He fingered Shayla until her body collapsed on top of him with a light shudder and she let out soft whimpers of pleasure, indicating that she'd reached orgasm.

Shayla lay on top of Dane for a few seconds, then she carefully pushed herself off of him and lay down on her back by his side. She pointed at the dildo and said, "Suck."

Dane didn't need to be told twice. He rolled over onto all fours and moved his body so that his head was between her legs. He licked and tasted her post-orgasm wetness.

"Mmmm baby," she murmured sweetly.

Then, Dane moved his face directly above the dildo. His eyes gleamed with enthusiasm. He opened his mouth, lowered his head and started to lick. Then he sucked. Shayla placed her hands behind his head to guide him up and down on the shaft as he continued to wet it with his saliva. It felt so good: hard and wet in his mouth. He pursed his lips and closed his eyes and let the dildo slide past his teeth and down towards the opening of his throat. His heart raced and the fire deep in his belly grew.

Suddenly, his eyes shot open. He needed to be fucked. NOW.

"Fuck me," he said, pleading with his eyes.

"Then get over here," Shayla ordered, instructing him to swap places with her... with him on the bed on his back and she on her knees between his legs.

He obliged, and with the dildo nice and wet, she applied lube to his hungry asshole. The anticipation in the room was palpable. Dane lifted his legs and spread his cheeks open for her. Shayla positioned herself at his entrance and with one hand, guided the dildo into his ass.

"Oh god," he said as she slowly entered him, little-by-little until his rectum swallowed the dildo whole. He truly relished the feeling of fullness when his ass was stuffed like this.

Shayla started rocking her hips, moving the dildo back and forth inside of Dane's tight, willing hole. Unfortunately, she slipped out several times. She wasn't familiar with what it was like to have a dick and her excitement quickly turned to disappointment. Dane could see it on her face. He was disappointed too, but wanted their first pegging experience to be a positive one.

"I'm sorry. I suck at this," She said quietly, momentarily dropping her dominant persona.

Dane encouraged her to keep trying, but she couldn't get the hang of it. After a moment she said, "Well, what if you turn around?"

"You mean...doggy?" Dane asked.

Shayla nodded to confirm. Dane was glad she wanted to keep going, and he turned around so he was on all fours once again. Shayla proceeded to get on her knees and positioned herself between his legs behind him.

"A little lower?" she suggested. Dane switched from supporting himself on his hands, to supporting himself on his forearms. "That's better," she said.

She added some lube again, spread his cheeks with one of her hands, and guided the dildo into Dane with the other. Once she was inside of him, she moved her other hand to his ass so both her hands were spreading his cheeks open. She began to rock her hips back and forth slowly at first, but soon, she had a natural tempo.

"Yes," Dane grunted, taking the full length of the shaft every time she pressed her hips forward "that's it, mmphh, yeah..."

Shayla answered this by bucking her hips faster and harder. Soon there was a wet and rhythmic slap, slap, slap, as her skin met his every time she drove the dildo deep inside him.

"Oh god, yes, Shayla," Dane panted, "yes,yes....like that." Slap, slap, slap.

"Mmmm...you like getting your ass fucked?" Shayla teased. "You like when I spread your cheeks like this?" She pulled his cheeks apart again giving herself a good view of her blue silicone dick sliding in and out of his gape.

"Mmm...look at you, you're taking it so well," she continued between breaths. "I like watching it disappear inside you." Slap, slap, slap.

"Yes, give it to me," he pleaded, his voice catching in his throat.

"Yeah?" Slap, slap, slap.

She took her pointer finger and snapped the garter on his left leg. The elastic sprung against his thigh like a rubber band. Her words and actions made Dane feel so slutty.

"Take. This. Shit." She said. Her words matching the rhythm of her strokes. She let go of his cheeks and moved her hands to his hips. She pulled his hips back so they collided with hers more forcefully.

Dane's dick began to leak. "Oh fuckkk!" He moaned. "Yessss...fuck!"

"God, you have such a slutty ass," she said to him. Slap, slap, slap.

Shayla kept her left hand on his hip, and moved her right hand to reach around as best she could and stroke his dick. The string of pre-cum leaked from the tip of Dane's dick to the bedspread below him. He felt himself getting closer and closer to release. His breath quickened.

"You gonna cum?" Shayla quipped, leaning forward to whisper in his ear: "Cum for me while I ride your ass like the butt slut that you are."

That did it. Dane was ready to pop. "I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum," he said. His words ragged as he grunted and shuddered beneath her. Shayla's strokes grew faster as ropes of thick, hot cum emptied from his balls and onto their bed spread (and her fingers) as she continued to stroke and fuck his nut out of him.

"Oh fuck, fuck," he gasped.

When he had nothing left, Shayla slowed her pace to a stop. She carefully pulled out of him and brought her fingertips to her mouth to lick some of his seed.

They lay next to each other for a little while in their sweat and cum before deciding to put the bedspread in the washing machine and to take another shower together.

"Well...not bad for our first time, huh?" Shayla giggled, rinsing shampoo out of her hair.

"Not bad at all," Dane replied, "Not bad at all."