My Wife Claims Her New Role

Story Info
My wife accepts crossdressing and makes me a bottom.
2.2k words
4.66
36k
47
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JNBPUB
JNBPUB
141 Followers

My Wife Claims New Role

Wife changes attitude about crossdressing husband and makes him a bottom.

My relationship with my wife changed dramatically after a recent Halloween crossdressing episode. After years of limited communication that almost ruined my marriage my wife and I have become closer than ever due to honest an open sharing of our wants, needs, and desires. For me this included divulging to my wife that I like to cross-dress. My wife accepted this quirk and she became much more comfortable with it once I explained I was not interested in men nor did I want to become a woman. I simply enjoy looking and feeling pretty occasionally, much like most women. Over the past few years, I have limited my dressing to inside the privacy of our house. I have dressed in front of my wife a few times and while she has stated she has no desire to be with a woman she has said that I look good when I am in Portia (the fem name she gave me) mode and enjoys being with her occasionally. The one time a year I venture out in public is Halloween. (No need to explain why crossdressers love this holiday.) My wife is okay with me exploring my feminine side at Halloween provided I travel to a town where I will not be recognized. Since she is not a Halloween fan, she has no problem with me traveling to another town and staying overnight so I can dress up.

This past Halloween I planned on going all out. I set up an appointment with my makeup artist friend who over the years has increasingly done a better job helping me to pass. My makeover was scheduled for late afternoon so I devised a plan to check in to a hotel, get transformed and do some shopping before going to a Halloween party at a local club. I planned on wearing a LBD with some Michael Kors strappy heels to the club, but that outfit would not blend in very well while shopping at the strip mall I intended to go to. For the shopping part of my excursion, I choose some skinny jeans, a purple turtleneck and a wonderful black suede moto style jacket I recently purchased. Open toe booties that showed off my polished toes completed the look. My makeup artist took over an hour making face flawless and giving me sexy, smoky eyes with long lashes. The great makeup coupled with my relatively small size six body made me look quite passable especially with earrings, perfume, and other accessories. I decided I looked even more convincing with a covid mask so I wore one for my shopping trip.

After some reassurance from my makeup artist that it was doubtful anyone would not think I was a woman I ventured to the strip mall. It was now getting dark so that gave me a little more courage to walk around. It is hard to describe the rush of excitement I felt as I stepped confidently out of my car and went into a store specializing in selling olive oils. I knew my voice would probably give me away so I had my story all set for the sole female salesperson that I was on my way to a party and was asked to pick up some balsamic glaze. Allowing Portia to emerge I walked into the store in a relaxed but feminine stroll. The salesperson warmly greeted me and I silently waved to her. I quickly picked up a bottle of balsamic glaze and brought it up to the register. It was only when I thanked the woman that she opened her eyes in surprise. I do not think she knew I was a guy until that point. I thanked her and through the window storefront reflection I could see her stand up to check me out further as I walked out. I stepped out of the store and walked past a woman on my way to my car and she didn't give me a second look. Success!

As I got into my car, I noticed some of the stores in the plaza had turned off their lights. Many of the stores in the area have had sporadic open and closed hours and it seemed like many were shutting down early tonight. I drove to the next store I really wanted to go in and hoped it was still open. This was the same store two days prior I had purchased the suede moto jacket I now confidently wore. I wanted to see if the same salesperson was working and if she would recognize me. I also had a skirt that had been paired with the jacket on the store's website that I was hoping to try on and find some shoes to match in case I choose that instead of the LBD for later.

There was no one in the store which normally I would have been thankful for, but tonight I did not care. I kind of wanted others to see me to get their reaction. I walked further into the store and from behind me I heard a voice, "Hi, there. Can I help you?"

I turned to see the same woman who had sold me the jacket. I smiled and through my covid mask I said, "How did I do?"

The woman looked blankly at me so I said, "How does the jacket look?"

The saleswoman opened her mouth and said, "Oh, my god! I didn't know that was you!"

I laughed and said, "But you knew I was a guy, right?"

"Oh no! When I saw you walk in, I said to myself, she is pretty! Then I assumed you had something to return because I saw our bag in your hand.

"Really?"

"Oh, god yes! I hope you feel as pretty as you look. I would never have guessed."

The saleswoman had just made my night! I thanked her then asked her if I could try on the skirt and get some help picking out some shoes.

She grabbed some short, black booties for me to try and gladly walked me to the back and into a dressing room. I put on the skirt and boots and stepped out of the dressing room and into a larger area with mirrors to get a better look and also to get her opinion. As I stepped out, I saw the saleswoman was ringing up a sale for a woman would I had not heard enter the store. She barely looked up as she collected her new purchase before walking out.

The sales woman offered some other suggestions but I decided to pass on buying any more shoes. The saleswoman asked if I was going out and I said I was and was considering wearing the skirt. She said it looked great and said it went great with boots I had worn into the store. She then apologized that it was time for the store to close. I was disappointed to have to leave and would not be able to go into any other stores. I decided if I was just going back to the hotel that I would keep the skirt on and walk to my car. Walking out in the cool air with the beautiful long flowing skirt swirling around my legs gave me such a rush!

The hotel was seemed to have few guests and I had requested a room at the end of the hall that had a side entrance so I slipped into my room without seeing anyone. As I contemplated what to wear for later, I got a text from my makeup artist friend. She said she was sorry but she had to back out of meeting me later due to a slight emergency with one of her children. I was slightly upset but I certainly could not blame her. I did not feel comfortable walking city streets and entering a bar by myself. I called my wife and explained my dilemma. I was very surprised when she said to just tell Portia to come home! I did not want to waste a hotel room but I did not want to stay by myself either.

I decided to pack up and make the hourlong drive home. In the dark no one would could possibly realize the person behind the wheel of my car was not a woman. The new shoulder length curly wig with bangs I purchased for this outing certainly helped in that regard. Before leaving I double checked with my wife that she was okay with seeing Portia. As I said she understands I like to dress occasionally and I must say she has certainly been understanding and accepting to a point. I suppose I wish she was more turned on to see me as Portia but I understand while some of the dressing is part fantasy, she does not take it so far that she wants to sleep with Portia.

I managed to get home without incident and walked in the back door. I tried to call up my inner female and act as convincing as possible without being over the top campy.

Perhaps it was the White Claws she had been drinking but when she saw me walk in, she sat up and just said, "Wow!"

I was not sure how to take that comment but before I could respond she began fawning over me.

"Holy shit! You look so...so...fem! You are really pretty!"

I told her she could knock it off but she continued.

"No, really! You look awesome. I have no idea where my husband is but I like the woman who took his place.

My tucked away cock struggled to spring to life. How could she be turning me on with just words?

She told me to sit down and watched me move around the couch to find a seat.

She asked, "How do you feel?"

I couldn't lie. "Pretty."

"Damn, you really went all out."

She sat next to me and ran her hand up my skirt and caressed my smooth leg.

"Nice."

We had a couple of drinks and settled into a conversation that any two women might have.

An hour later she went upstairs for a minute then came back down holding a new sexy lace, VS teddy I had recent purchased. While I am honest about most of my clothing purchases, I had not told her about this piece of femininity.

She said, "I really want to see you in this now. But from now on anything you buy like this for Portia, you have to get me something too."

Since my wife didn't wear lingerie very often, I said I was happy to oblige.

"Now get your pretty little ass into this and put on your fuck me pumps too."

I was shocked at her demanding tone but I was also twitching with excitement.

"I will join you in five minutes, so hurry up!"

I quickly went into our bedroom and changed into the teddy. I felt so sexy sliding on my stiletto pumps.

I had my back to the door when my wife stepped in and walked over to me. Before I knew it, she grabbed me around my waist and pushed me on the bed. As I moved about, I felt her grabs my arms. She had a sheer look of lust in her eyes as she climbed on top of me.

In a totally sexy voice she said, "You look so fucking hot. I can't believe how girly you look. I can't wait to fuck the shit out of you."

She deftly pulled down my shaper and panties and my cock sprang to attention. She hopped on my now freed rock hard cock and proceeded to ride me like a horse. I had no idea what had gotten into my wife but she was obviously vey revved up. As she rocked back and forth on me, she said she loved having a dick girl!

She had multiple orgasms as I struggled not to come too quickly. After what seemed like thirty minutes, she stopped, caught her breath, and got off of me. I was a little upset because I really needed some release!

She returned from a quick trip to the bathroom and announced, "Your turn!"

I looked down to see she was wearing a strap on!

"My sexy, pretty little thing is going to really get some girl time now!"

I was in no position to refuse, not that I wanted to.

She mounted me and ran her hands up my legs.

"You are so smooth and sexy. Put those sexy legs up in the air and stare at your sexy feet encased in those come fuck me pumps you walk so well in.... Now, relax. You are going to love this."

I gasped as her well lubed dildo began penetrating me. She took her time and slowly eased it all the way in me.

"Wow. What a good girl. You took the whole thing!"

For the next several minutes I got fucked like the sexy woman I felt like. When she began pumping like a piston, I let out a scream and exploded with the most intense, body shaking orgasm I had ever experienced. I was spent but ecstatic.

"I knew would you love that and so did I, so Portia will be making another appearance very soon!"

I could not believe how great the night ended, and I was thrilled to hear we could do it all again soon!

JNBPUB
JNBPUB
141 Followers