Three's a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fay looked back at him with a sly smile on her face. Jordan winked at her taking his free hand and sliding his thumb across her slit before sliding it into her tight canal slowly pushing it in and out of her.

Both women moaned for him, but Jana was on the brink of coming on his face. Something he'd imagined since she'd started coming into the restaurant.

With renewed vigor, he focused his attention on her caressing her g-spot while licking and flicking her clit.

Fay watched as Jordan went to town on her girlfriend bringing her to ecstasy, touching herself as Jana grew closer and closer to climax.

Her moans became louder and louder. Her orgasm building from her toes to the wild tendrils of her hair. With a nip of her sensitive bud, she came on his face, squirting all over his mouth and down his throat.

Jordan grabbed the base of his dick as it strained at the sensation of her coming for him. He wanted nothing more than to ram his cock into her soaking wet pussy until he came himself.

He couldn't wait to fuck the shit out of her.

***

Jana thrashed as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. With Fays mouth on her breasts, and Jordan's talented tongue, she was sure to have nothing left once they were both done with her.

But this was her birthday, and there was one more thing she wanted before the festivities came to an end.

As the final tremors settled down in her body she rolled away from both of her lovers.

Jordan stood up, thick cock at full attention. Jana could only chuckle at the sight of him. He was drenched with her all over his mouth and chest.

"Do you want a towel?" she asked.

Jordan shrugged. "I don't know. I kinda like it."

Fay chuckled and pulled him backwards on the bed. "We've had more than a little cum on our bed before."

She then began kissing him.

Jana waited until he was completely laid down before she mounted him. Her pussy had been through it tonight, but she wanted him inside of her.

As she slid down on him, her walls stretched accommodating him. Every inch of him was bliss as she moved all the way down so that they were pelvis to pelvis before starting again moving up.

Jordan groaned in Fay's mouth as she built up a steady rhythm on top of him. It was as if her body didn't want to let him go. Her slick juices coated him, but he still felt her pussy grabbing onto every inch of him.

Fay stopped kissing him and left the room for a moment before returning. Jordan watched as she swung her leg over his face and settled on his chest. She then passed him a small vibrator and lube.

Jordan smirked knowing this wasn't going in that tight little pussy of hers.

Jana watched curiously as Fay's expression changed from a smug smirk to that of an erotic o shape of her mouth. Whatever she'd handed Jordan was doing wonders on her just as Jordan cock was doing wonders on her body.

Jordan couldn't believe his situation. Jana was riding his dick like a fucking master while he licked Fay's pussy before giving her a teasing rim job. The moment he started to give attention to her other hole, he could sense the change. She wanted it bad. He licked his lips as he pushed her forward on his chest and inserted two fingers moving them in and out of her ass in time with his strokes inside of Jana. Both women were all over one another kissing and moan as he did them from underneath. He wanted both of them to come before finally spilling his load, but their sounds were making it nearly impossible.

Once she was pliant enough, he added the butt plug causing such a visceral moan out of Fay his balls tightened.

As he fucked her with the plug, he planted his feet on the bed and began bouncing Jana up and down on his dick trying to jack hammer her in the process.

Jana dug her nails into his sides taking everything he was giving her while Fay was practically leaned over the side of the bed as Jordan was practically ramming the toy in and out of her.

Jordan felt Jana's walls begin to tighten around him. Both women were getting louder and louder. He did his best to think of anything other than the fact that he was having sex with two beautiful women and it wasn't a dream.

'come on Jordan, baseball, sweaty balls, dicks in your mouth...'

He cringed at the last thought, but it still wasn't helping him. He was getting close.

The orgasm started deep in his lower abdomen and up his thighs. He breathed out as it continued until he felt his balls tighten again.

Every nerve ending was on overload.

He then felt the best thing he could have ever asked for. Not only was his dick being squeezed for dear life as Jana began to come all over him, but from the way Fay was screaming, and the wetness on his chest, he hoped she was coming as well.

At that, he let himself go.

His eyes shut tight as the first shot of semen poured into her wet center.

"Holy fucking shit." He gritted out as more of his seed spilled into her. He continued pumping both women as he exhausted everything he had.

This may had been Jana's birthday, but he'd never forget what happened.

***

"Thanks for coming over." Jana told him sheepishly.

Jordan smiled. He found her shy demeanor endearing considering what they'd just done with one another.

"Anytime. Just don't let this go to your head. You're still not getting any discounts when you come to the restaurant."

Fay chuckled. "I guess we'll just have to do better next time."

Jordan could only chuckle sheepishly at the thought.

Both women walked them to the door. Jordan was still in disbelief at what happened.

"Uh, happy birthday, again." He told her with a short wave.

Jana chuckled and leaned on Fay.

"You helped make it very memorable.

They all stood quietly with one another for a beat longer before Jordan winked at them and took his leave.

He was on cloud nine. With a jump, he chuckled to himself and did a happy trot to his car even though his body was exhausted.

"Hey, Jordan wait up."

He turned to see Jana walking towards him.

"Yeah?"

She pulled him in for a long, tender kiss.

"Seriously, thanks for tonight."

He stood there stunned as she ran off.

Maybe he'd give them a discount after all.

THE END

12