A Surprise for My Wife

Story Info
A Birthday Surprise.
1.6k words
4.13
18.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's 50th birthday was approaching and I wanted to do something special for her. She looked exceptional for being born in 1970.

I thought of a couple of things but I decided against them. Then, out of the blue, my friend Dom, who I grew up with and was in our bridal party in 1995 called me. I lost track of him when he went into the military.

He said that he just retired from the military and was back home now for good. I asked how his wife was and je said she was fine and happy that they are back home.

I told him that we should meet for lunch and that I wanted to catch up with him. He said we could meet the next day at the diner we used to go to.

After I hung up, I came up with the idea of surprising my wife, Laura, with them, since we are all very close, intimately close.

You see, before Laura and I got married,we spent a lot of time at Dom & Marilyn's house since they were married and had a nice place. Dom was 10 years older than me and at 35, he taught me a lot.

We always had a good time with them and they gave us our sex education, personally. Many a times we slept over as they taught us how to please one another, first hand. It was Marilyn who was the first woman to make love to my wife. And, it was Dom who was actually the first, with my ok, to fuck Laura.

The next day Dom & I had lunch and we caught up on old times. Then I asked him if he and his wife would help me out in surprising Laura. He immediately said he would.

I told him that Laura's 50th birthday was in a week. I would take her out for dinner and come back to the house where you and Marilyn would be there to surprise her. He said he would tell his wife and would definitely be there.

Over the course of the week I didn't make a fuss of her upcoming event and I could tell she wasa little disappointed.

The day of her birthday, I just told her we would be going out to dinner, as usual. She asked if she should dress up and I told her she didn't have to but if she wanted, she could.

I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. Laura put on a short skirt with a tank top and I noticed she left her bra off as I could see her nipples pressed against

the material.

As we left the house I knew Dom & Marilyn were on their way to my house. I had given him the key to get in and they were to pick up the cake and extra wine for when we got back.

Dinner was on the quiet side even though I told Laura she looked terrific.

My wife is in great shape as she exercises a lot. She is 5'7", 125, nice legs and a firm ass. Her tits are 36c and really don't sag. Her nipples would be a welcome to anyone's mouth. She has brown hair and brown eyes. Her pussy is neatly trimmed.

After almost two hours at the restaurant, we headed home. The drive back was eerily silent.

We got home and I parked the car. I had a hard time keeping a straight face and, as we entered the house, Dom & Marilyn yelled out "SURPRISE" and put the lights on.

I thought Laura was going to have a heart attack as she just stood with her mouth open.

After a few seconds, she rushed over to them and hugged and kissed them. Then my wife turned to me and smiled and told me she would get even with me for tricking her.

The four of us wound up in the kitchen where we opened up the wine and started catching up. Dom & Marilyn complimented Laura on how great she looked. Dom said, "Hey Laura, I see your tits still look good." Just then, Laura gave her tank top an upward yank to show off her tits as she laughed.

A bottle of wine later, I mentioned that I was working on a new adult board game and asked if they would like to try it out and they said yes.

I explained that the game is called "Trade Me" where any number of people could play and all you had to do was trade something to win points. Whoever gets 100 points first wins. The catch, I told them was tbe more erotic the trade, the more points you get & the winner picks the prize.

So, as the wine flowed, the game began.

I started off and said, "Would you like me to trade a nude picture of Laura?"

Dom answered first and said, "I will trade your picture for a nude picture of Marilyn."

I then said, "It's a trade." And we each got 15 points and we traded pictures.

Laura went next and said, "Would you like me to trade a 30 second video of my husband sucking my nipples?"

Marilyn answered, "I will trade your picture for a 30 second video of me sucking Dom's cock."

Laura then said, "It's a trade." And we each got 15 points and traded videos.

Dom went next and said, "Would you like me to trade an old 1 minute video of me fucking Laura?"

I quickly answered, "I will trade your video for a 1 minute video of Laura sucking my cock."

Dom the said, "It's a trade." And we each got 15 points and traded videos.

After a couple of more rounds, it was all tied up with the four of us. Tbe final round was next. For the final round, we would all have a chance to trade something from the past or willing to trade something that will happen within 24 hours.

It was my turn now and I said, "Would you like me to trade one hour of me fucking Laura in front of you?"

Dom immediately answered, "I will trade you fucking Laura in front of me for me fucking Marilyn in front of you for an hour."

I said, "It's a trade." And we each got 25 points and became the leaders.

Laura went next and said, "Would you like to trade all night of me fucking Dom & Marilyn?"

Dom quickly said, "I will trade Laura fucking me & Marilyn all night for Marilyn fucking all three of us at the same time all night long."

I said, "It's a trade." With that, Dom won the contest and game.

We all laughed as the game was over. By this time, we were well into the second bottle of wine.

We then went into the living room to be more comfortable.

Then Laura said, "So, when do we do the final trade, before or after the cake?"

Dom laughingly replied, "I'm ready now."

I laughed and told them we should wait until after cake and everyone said ok."

Laura put on coffee and we had our cake and after we cleaned up, we were ready.

Let me give you some stats on Dom & Marilyn. Dom is 6'1", about 190, s/p hair, brown eyes and has about a 9" thick cock.

Marilyn is 5'6", about 135, big tits and a round, inviting ass. She has brown hair & brown eyes and she used to have a hairy pussy.

We all went into our bedroom and as we undressed, Laura said, "This brings back a lot of great memories."

As we got on the bed with both women in the middle, with Laura next to Dom and me next to Marilyn.

It didn't take long before we all started making out.

Dom wasted no time in getting his cock into my wife's cunt. I could see him already fucking her.

I followed and got my cock in his wife's cunt and started fucking her.

As we fucked the women, they were kissing each and feeling each other.

It wasn't long before Dom said he was going to come. Then he shot his cum in Laura's cunt. I came right after, filling Marilyn's cunt.

We got off and rested as both women continued making out as our cum oozed out their cunts.

After they finished, Laura said, "Isn't it like old times?"

Both Dom & Marilyn said they missed our get togethers and hoped it would continue.

I asked them if they would be interested in staying with us for a week or so to see if the old magic was still there. Dom said he wouldn't mind trying and so did Laura.

So, for the next two weeks, Dom & Marilyn stayed with us. They had their own bedroom but many a night they shared ours.

Dom and I had no problem sharing our wives and when we didn't do that, the women enjoyed each other, both alone and with us watching.

After two weeks we sat down and decided to get a bigger place for the four of us to live together.

Three months later, we were in our new and bigger house. Each bedroom was huge and had its own king sized bed, a shower for at least six and there was a hot tub and pool in an enclosed back yard.

Dom and I even created our own sex room with a bed, video equipment, mirrored ceiling and walls, BDSM equipment , a two way mirror and more.

We had all the comforts of home.

Many a night we had the women on all fours, fucking them from behind and then switching partners.

The women never said no to me & Dom.

I even convinced them to become nudists, which after awhile, they enjoyed.

To say things never changed is putting it mildly...