A Surprise in the Massage Parlour

Story Info
A young man discovers his dark side in a massage parlour.
9.8k words
4.41
11.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
187 Followers

A surprise in the massage parlour.

Pete Davis decided to celebrate his very first paycheque from his very first proper job in the City. He went home to his apartment after work and showered and changed into more casual clothes than his suit and tie and set out into the streets of London. He had heard about a new massage salon which had opened up not far from where he lived and heard rumour that it was the type of place a fellow would leave with a smile on his face. This was exactly what he was looking for this Friday evening, having never really had a girlfriend before his move to the big city and he hadn't found anyone new in the first few weeks of his new life.

Just twenty-one years old, not hugely experienced in life and rather shy, he had never been to a massage parlour before and was a little nervous. For no good reason that he could think of, he had shaved off his pubic hair the night before. That was a first, and he rather enjoyed the clean feel to it. He wasn't sure what to expect at a massage parlour but certainly didn't want to make a fool of himself by not being able to develop a hard on if the occasion demanded, so he decided it would be a great idea to take a 'little blue pill' along with him, just in case.

Ten minutes later, he found the establishment he was looking for; Jasmine Massage, the sign above the door announced. Special and Unusual Thai Massage, it added in much smaller letters. He grunted self-consciously as he tried the door and found it locked. A notice on the door advised 'Ring the bell' which he only now noticed. He pressed the button with the arrow pointing to it and heard a muffled ring from within.

He waited a minute to no response and pressed it again. Again the bell rang behind the door and through the patterned glass he saw a shape approaching. The door opened half way and a face peered round the side of the door.

"We are closing soon." The face spoke to him. "We aren't taking any new customers this evening." it continued. Pete was devastated. He had been building up to this all week, even to the point of refraining from masturbating for the past four days. At twenty-one, that was a lot of built up tension.

He wasn't able to make out much of the person behind the door, but Pete wasn't so easily put off.

"Please let me come in." he pleaded. "I've been told this is the best place in the whole city and I really would like a massage tonight. I don't mind paying a bit extra if I'm keeping you late." He added.

The door opened a little wider and he could see the girl more clearly. My god, he thought, she's gorgeous. She was. Definitely oriental, with jet black hair hanging down to her shoulders and a fringe straight cut across her forehead. Almost as tall as Pete and dressed in a white blouse and a short white pleated skirt and ankle boots, she looked like the epitome of so many of the video clips Pete had found recently on the internet.

"Please?" he repeated. "I would be so grateful." He looked at her imploringly.

"Really? You will pay extra for a late massage?" the girl asked for confirmation in rather a demanding voice.

"Yes. Please let me in. It's embarrassing standing here in the street." Pete was beginning to perspire with his anticipation of what he was looking forward to and the possibility that it may not happen tonight.

"Hmm. Okay then. You can come in." and the girl opened the door sufficiently for Pete to slide in. She closed the door firmly behind him and locked it with a bolt.

"We have to be careful with security here." she explained, "Lots of crazy people around. Are you okay with that, me bolting the door shut behind you?" she looked at him with alluring eyes, deep pools of promise, he reckoned.

"Yes, of course. That's fine. It's good to know we are safe in here." Pete replied.

"Now you can only leave if I allow you to!" the girl said half jokingly. "You are a new client here, aren't you?" she asked.

"Yes, I am. I'm not really sure what to expect." He replied honestly.

"Come with me." He was told, and the girl led him through into another room which seemed to him more like the reception area he was expecting. A second girl was seated at a counter and looked at him seductively. She too looked like she came from the orient, with a very pretty face and a charming smile. She stood and welcomed Pete. He couldn't help looking up at her as she towered above his five foot seven frame. She must have been a good three inches taller than Pete.

"What is your name, and what would you like us do for you?" she asked in a low tone, husky and, to Pete, very sexy. He was admiring the fact that the top three buttons on her blouse were undone and he could see very promising cleavage in the space between. And no bra. Her nipples were poking at the material, large and stiff. Pete gulped in embarrassment and desire, blushing redly at the obvious stare he was giving them.

She may be a big girl, but she's beautifully put together, he thought to himself. His thoughts and his voice weren't working in concord. He tried to speak but produced a squeak instead.

"Hi. I'm Pete. I was hoping to get a massage. I'm sorry I got here so late." He looked beggingly at the tall receptionist. "I've already told your friend here that I'll pay extra if you'll take me in."

The receptionist looked over at her colleague and smiled knowingly. This was not the first foolish young man to enter their portals ignorant of the consequences.

"Well, hello Pete. Lovely to meet you, and to hear your request, but, if you want to pay extra, I imagine that you will wish to receive something extra. Would I be right?" asked the tall receptionist. "And if we are willing to provide you with that something extra, are you sure that you really want it?" she smiled enigmatically at Pete.

Pete by now was becoming rather confused, and somewhat beguiled by this strange pair, but the shortness of the first one's skirt, and the cleavage of the second one were, between them, encouraging him to go along with his intention of having a lovely massage with a happy ending. All this clever talk obviously was their way of scoring a few extra pounds off him. Fine! He'd just been paid. This was just negotiating.

"Yes. Absolutely. I would be very pleased if you would accept me as your customer, late as I am. I will happily pay you more than the going rate, and I would be very happy if you provide me with whatever special services you offer."

The two girls exchanged glances and the shorter one took over the dialogue.

"Very well, Pete. We will let you stay for a massage. Because it is after hours, the fee is doubled for a one-hour massage. First of all, you may choose which of us will provide you with our special service. That is what you want, isn't it? The full special treatment? Make your choice now." It came more as a command, and Pete felt the pressure to respond quickly.

Obviously, the parlour was empty of other customers and these were the last of the staff, here to close up. Secondly, he was going to get what he had been dreaming of for the past many nights, and thirdly, these nice girls were letting him decide which of them he would rather have stroking her hands and fingers all over his body. The conversation had left him in no doubt that at the very least, he would be getting a hand job, and hopefully more. His cock tightened inside his clothing.

The tall one looked a little imposing to Pete. The kind of girl he might not want to chat up if he saw her in a bar, but the smaller one, oh, yes, she's lovely. Nice legs below the skirt; what looks like a nice ass under it, and a fair pair of boobs inside the blouse. Facially, cuter than the pretty tall girl, and there was a strength in her manner and her look which appealed to him.

"May I know your names?" Pete asked.

The short one answered for him. "You can call me Toy, and my friend is Ming." Her voice was also huskier than Pete remembered from the door and he reckoned these two were getting as horny as he was.

"Thank you, Toy. I would be very pleased if you would like to give me my massage." He had made his decision.

Toy clapped her hands in glee. "The second thing you may choose is the costume you would like me to wear. I can dress as a nurse, a school teacher, a business woman or a dominatrix. You can choose the one you like most and I will play that part for you. But, lucky you, as you are paying extra, you may get an extra bonus if you behave well."

Pete thought about that for a while. Extra bonus? Wow! Yes, please! But... Business woman? No. not so sexy. School teacher? Probably make me speak French or something silly. No. Dominatrix? Oh my god - S&M, bondage in ropes and canes? Interesting. I've thought about that sometimes. Why is my dick suddenly getting harder? It is too! Oh oh, hand in pocket to conceal that. Nurse? That sounds much the best for a massage.

"You mean you really act out the role of the costume I choose?" That must be the special service they mentioned.

"Oh, yes, Pete. That's right. We cater to many tastes here and are very good at what we do. I'd better advise you that we sometimes change roles mid-massage if the situation arises, so to speak." Ming explained to him, holding his eye challengingly.

I bet she makes a mean dominatrix, he thought to himself, and Toy might too, but she is so cute, I'd like to see her in a nurse's outfit. His dick hardened a little more as these thoughts went through his mind.

"I'd love you to play the nurse, Toy, if that's okay." He said.

"Of course, Pete. Now, let's go to the room."

He was led further into the premises by both masseuses and into a cubicle, much larger than he had expected, with a sizeable massage table in the centre of the room. It was like nothing Pete had ever seen or imagined in his life. It looked very sturdy with solid legs on wheels and various handles protruding from the sides. Pete guessed they would be to adjust the height of the table for the comfort of both client and the masseuse. There was a semi-circular hole at one end, presumably for the client to place his, or her, face, padded with soft leather. Half way down, the table separated into two other parts and in the centre a circular cut out about one foot across, half on the 'torso' end of the table and half at the top of the two 'legs', as Pete described it to himself.

Now Pete worked out that the handles would turn to crank the table to fit whoever was on it, accommodating the height of the person lying there. And the hole in the centre? That must be for the dick to hang through so it doesn't get squashed when you're lying there he assumed. Handy!

On the walls were paintings and posters of various erotic scenes and women dressed in various costumes. A very smart woman in a business suit, looking sternly into the lens. A lady in front of a blackboard, wearing a gown, a mortar board and again a stern expression. She was pointing at the blackboard where the words 'six of the best' were written. Another picture, a lady in shiny black PVC wielding a cane. She looked remarkably like Ming. And one more, a girl who looked rather like Toy, dressed in nurse's uniform, holding a thermometer.

Pete registered the pictures and recognised that in each of them, the women were all very attractive and appeared to be very much in charge. He gulped a bit, but put it down to nerves and inexperience. Did he want to go ahead with this? Of course he did.

"You will remove your clothes here in this room, Pete, and leave them and your belongings here in this box while you go for a shower. The shower room is down the corridor, about twenty yards to the left, and towels are provided there. I will return in five minutes and I expect to find you showered, dried and lying face down on the massage table in front of you. You will place the towel over yourself to preserve my modesty." Toy gave the instructions and she and Ming left the room.

Pete did as he was told, stripped and folded his clothes neatly in the conveniently placed box near the massage table. He slipped the 'little blue pill' from his trouser pocket and put it in his mouth, gathering enough saliva to swallow it. Now, naked, he opened the door to go to the shower room. Ming was standing in the corridor opposite him.

She smiled when she saw his hand quickly try to cover his half-hard cock and gestured down the corridor to the shower room. Naked, Pete continued to cover his embarrassment with one hand as he walked past Ming to the shower room. Ming watched with an enigmatic smile on her face, without comment.

Pete's mind was in turmoil. The thrill he had just had, getting caught naked by that lovely girl, and the embarrassment of her detecting his hardening cock was deeply humiliating, but somehow as he thought about that his erection came to full strength. This is new, he thought. Am I enjoying this feeling of being a naughty boy? Yes, I am.

A quick rinse was less than he needed. He turned the water to cold, hoping his erection would subside. It did a little, but as he looked around for the towel, he couldn't find one. He opened the door and peeped out. Nobody there, but he spied a towel on a small side table beside his room. They must have realised their mistake and put one there for him while he was showering. Still he had to walk up the corridor naked to get to it.

Once again, hand over his semi-erection, he walked to his room. He picked up the towel opened the door and went in. Ming was there, wiping down the surface of the massage table with a damp cloth. She looked up as Pete entered the room, carrying the towel in front of him. He was still dripping wet and needed to use it.

"Oh, there you are Pete. You enjoyed your shower it seems. Time is ticking, Pete! Toy said five minutes and she meant it. She wants you dry and lying on the table with that towel covering your butt." She stood watching him, as if she intended to stay.

"Dry yourself, Pete, while I finish preparing the room for you." A slightly harsh tone. Pete remembered he was keeping these two girls late and felt he had little choice but to obey. He unfolded the towel, alarmed at how small it was, and turning his back to Ming raised it to dry his hair. He was so flustered, he didn't notice the large full length mirror. He would have seen Ming regarding him with a triumphant smile on her face as she watched his cock slowly growing.

Very conscious of his nakedness, Pete became even more alarmed that the motion of rubbing his head caused his dick to waggle back and forth. Damn, the pill is kicking in already! He rubbed himself all over, the towel so small it was almost completely damp itself when he was done and turned to the table. He was almost fully erect.

"Quickly, now, Pete. Give me your towel and get up there while I fetch you a dry one!" Ming encouraged him.

Embarrassed, he handed her the towel and climbed up onto the massage table hoping she wouldn't notice his raging cock. She took his towel, and the box containing his belongings and left the room.

It was easy enough to guess where to place head and feet. Having done that, interestingly to Pete, his head projected beyond the end of the table. Weird, he thought. Pete laid out on the table, arranging his face to peer through the padded space, where it was well supported and perfectly comfortable. He wondered where to place his arms. He laid them straight beside him, hands beside hips.

Right then, the door opened and Toy entered. Pete looked over his shoulder at her. She was wearing a short white skirt, white shoes and a white nurse's jacket. Her smile lit up the room and Pete smiled back at her.

"Well, hello Nursie!" he said.

"And hello to you too, Patient Pete." She replied. "Doctor Ming has asked me to check you over. She tells me your body needs rubbing, everywhere." She mouthed seductively.

"Oh, lord yes! That sounds good." Pete whispered.

"But Pete, I distinctly remember telling you to put your towel over yourself to protect my modesty. I see you have disobeyed me. That is a black mark against you, Pete." She said it quietly, but he felt she meant it. He was angry with himself for disappointing her.

Ming returned with a new towel and laid it over Pete's bottom. "There, that's more polite, isn't it, Pete? Or do you like being naked in front of your nurse, is that it?" she spoke tauntingly and Pete felt his cheeks burn with humiliation.

"I'm very sorry, Toy. I spent too long in the shower and didn't leave enough time to get ready for you. The towel was wet and Ming offered to bring me a new one."

"Well, this nurse doesn't like excuses, so your black mark remains! And you haven't apologised to Ming, so you get another one! She told me you exposed yourself to her and it looked like you were getting an erection!" her voice was getting huskier and Pete's cock was throbbing. Here he was, naked in a room with two beautiful girls, waiting for some kind of sexual services from one, if not both of them.

"You may have noticed Ming taking your clothes out of the room. We have lockers to keep everything safe. She has put your box into one of the lockers for you."

"Thank you, Ming." Was all he could think to say.

"But now it's time for me to follow Doctor Ming's order to rub you all over. How does that sound?" Her voice was sultry and Pete was enthralled. He didn't give a second thought to the fact that he had lost his clothes to this sexy godess.

"Should I put my face in the hole here?"

"Oh yes. That's exactly where you should put it." Pete complied and was interested now to see a mirror directly below his face. It was not reflecting back at him, but further down the underneath of the massage table. There sticking through the second hole, about halfway along the length of the table, was his cock. It was pointing at the mirror. The blue pill was kicking in without any need for physical stimulation.

Ming excused herself, saying she was going to change her clothes. Pete guessed she was keen to go home.

Toy smoothed oil over his back and her hands began their work. She massaged his arms and returned to his back and shoulders, reaching down after some ten minutes to the towel resting over Pete's lower back and buttocks. She pushed it further down, revealing the top half of his ass and smoothed oil over it. He could feel her fingers pressing into the top of his ass crack and slipping downwards. His cock jerked into greater action, helped now by the double stimulus of fingers and medicine. As he gazed into the mirror, Pete saw his erection growing downwards into the hole in the table so cleverly designed for this very purpose.

Toy, meanwhile, was moving her attentions to Pete's legs and although she started with his feet, ankles and calves, she quickly began to focus on the back of his thighs, running her oiled hands up the inner thighs, occasionally catching Pete's scrotum with her fingernails.

Naturally, this enhanced his erection and soon enough, his cock was as hard as an iron bar again and he could almost feel his balls producing the semen. Pete adjusted his position a little, spreading his legs to allow better access for Toy's fingers. She was standing beside him, to his left and he lifted his hand to reach for Toy's ass. His fingers brushed under her skirt and touched her skin.

Immediately, Toy stopped her ministrations and stepped back.

"No touching without permission, Pete." She admonished him. He apologised quickly, but she continued, "We get this a lot, Pete. Just because we are touching you and you are getting excited, does not mean that we want to be touched ourselves. This is quite unacceptable. You can leave here right now - the massage is over!" he was crestfallen. But then Toy added, almost thoughtfully "Or, if you really want to stay, you will allow me to restrain your hands."

MarkTass
MarkTass
187 Followers