A Surprise in the Massage Parlour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Restrain his hands? How? What with? But Pete didn't want to leave now. His cock wouldn't let him, thumping away under the table in full erection.

"I'm sorry, Toy. I won't do it again. I promise. It was completely wrong of me. But I really don't want to leave, so okay, you can restrain my hands."

"Good decision, Pete." Toy reached under the table and withdrew a wide Velcro cuff that he hadn't seen hanging there. She wrapped it around Pete's wrist and secured it shut. He couldn't see what she was doing, facing away from her as he was, but he felt a tug on his wrist and heard a clicking sound. She was tightening the restraining cords. His arm was at full stretch down by his hip, and when he tried to move it, he couldn't.

"The cuff is attached to a chain, Pete. You won't be able to grab me again." She told him as she stepped round the table to his right side and performed the same action on his right wrist.

"There, now you are secure. Try to raise your arms." She told him. He tried, and failed. I can't move, he thought. He tried to raise his chest from the table but it was too difficult in this position with his arms immobilised by his side. He lay back down, returned his head to the padded supports and faced down, looking once again at the mirror. He could see his hard cock pounding, and dribbling, a string of pre-cum leaking out of the tip.

This is pretty exciting, he thought to himself. I'm at her mercy now. There's no way I can get out of these cuffs without her help.

The towel was still draped across his buttocks though which gave Pete some small token sense of maintaining control. He was at least covered a little bit and she hadn't seen his hard cock - yet.

Just as he was thinking that, Toy removed the towel. "We won't be needing that any more," she said. "and, I think you deserve another black mark for trying to touch my bottom, Pete, don't you?"

"I'm not sure what a black mark means, Toy. You seem to be awarding these things when I do something wrong." He wondered if he scored enough of them, maybe she would stop the massage and chuck him out.

"That's right, Pete. You do something bad, I award you a black mark."

"Well, there's no doubt that I did something bad, so fair enough. You should give me a black mark."

"Good! You're getting the idea now!" Toy's voice changed a little, grew deeper and a bit more threatening. "I don't mind how many you earn, by the way. It's fun awarding them to you!"

Pete couldn't make sense of what she was saying. Black marks for doing something bad, except what was the first one for? Ah! Being naked instead of covered with the towel. Okay, but what's the point in awarding black marks if there is no penalty? She restrained my wrists and hands for touching her, and also added a black mark. Oh well, I'll find out I guess.

Now Toy completed her oiling by rubbing the remainder into Pete's buttocks, whispering into his ear that he was a very naughty boy and what a beautiful ass he had.

Pete's cock was throbbing and his concentration wasn't all it should have been when Toy murmured that it was time to take his temperature. "Doctor Ming asked me to check your temperature, Patient Pete, so I am going to do that now. Okay?" she asked him.

"Oh, yes, please, Toy. That would be great." Pete's mindless response.

She went to the foot of the table and began to turn one of the handles. Pete felt his legs begin to part as the lower section of the table, the 'legs', separated. Pete felt Toy's hands on his ankles and heard the sound of Velcro again. Before he knew it, she had strapped his ankles to the sides of the table, held by more Velcro cuffs and their connecting chains.

"This is just to keep you safe, Pete." She explained. We don't want you slipping off the table, do we?" she added as she resumed turning the handle until Pete's legs were spread wide apart. Most of his body was supported by the table, but now his cock was clearly visible, hanging through what was now a semi-circle of empty space. From her angle, Toy could see Pete's anus and scrotum, tightly drawing his balls up, and the cock pointing away from her. Still as hard as ever.

Toy smiled triumphantly. Pete was exactly where she wanted him. Naked, bound and spread open. She was exposing him completely.

Curiously, Pete was also exactly where he wanted to be. He had never been good with girls and almost always, in his limited experiments, allowed the girl to take the lead. He was certainly letting Toy take charge this evening and his mild nature was perfectly happy to do so.

"I'm going to give you a digital check, Pete. Are you ready?" she murmured huskily into his ear. Pete was delirious. He didn't know or care what she meant.

"Yes, of course, please. Do whatever you like." He gasped.

With a few extra drops of the massage oil, Toy massaged the cleft of Pete's ass and slid her hands all over his smooth buttocks. She was pleased to see that he wasn't hairy there. As he raised his hips to accept the massage, she slid her fingers all along the cleft of his ass, teasingly brushing his anus in passing. She reached up and took his balls into her hand, giving them a gentle tug and squeeze. Pete moaned. Again and again she brushed her fingertips over his anus, lingering there to probe at it with her forefinger.

He arched his back and gasped. "Ohh, yes. That's lovely, Toy!"

"Are you ready, Pete? Do you want this? Do you want me to invade your anus, Pete? Beg me to do it to you."

Pete was in seventh heaven. "Yes, Toy. Please put it in. Please put it up my ass." His cock was thumping, his heart beating and sweat was pouring.

"Right, well it isn't right for a nurse to perform certain duties without her doctor supervising. Don't go away, Pete. I am going to fetch Doctor Ming so she can watch me doing this procedure."

Pete was horrified. Coming back to earth with a crash, he suddenly realised his predicament. Here he was, naked and bound to a table, with his legs spread wide apart, totally exposed and at the mercy of this lovely-looking girl. She had taken away his clothes, he knew not where, and he was alone in this place with just the two members of staff. And, he remembered, the front door was bolted. Oh, god, what are they going to do with me. What a fool. They even asked me to approve of everything they have done so far, and I asked them to do it. I just asked Toy to finger fuck my ass. His cock deflated a little as he waited in silence for the next play in this game of theirs.

He didn't have too long to wait. The door opened and he strained to look over his shoulder. Doctor Ming made it easier for him by walking to the head of the table. She was dressed differently now. Gone were the skirt and blouse. In their place, glistening black PVC thigh boots, a very short black leather mini skirt and a black leather, studded bolero top, open at the front to reveal magnificent breasts, the nipples concealed by the material. She also wore a black leather cap to complete the display. The dominatrix from the photo on the wall.

Pete was appalled to discover his penis hardening again as he gazed at this sight before him.

"Well, Petey boy. Nurse Toy tells me you begged her to penetrate your anus. Requests like that cannot be taken back, you know! Do you still want her to do that to you, Pete, because she asked me to come and watch as she does it.?"

Quandry! Major predicament! What do I say to her. Oh, lord, my cock's getting harder. Do I really want to go through with this? She just said I can't retract it. Jeez, my cock is throbbing.

"Should I call you Doctor Ming? You look more like Mistress Ming in that outfit." Cheeky!

"Yes, Petey boy. I rather think you should call me Mistress Ming now." Turning to Toy, who was still out of sight, Ming asked, "Do you think he is ready for the first part of his treatment, Toy?"

Toy reached under the table and took Pete's erection in her hand. "He's as hard as ever. I think he wants this, Mistress." She replied. Even Toy is calling Ming 'Mistress' now!

"Then we will hear Pete repeat his request to you. Pete, what do you want Toy to do with your anus?"

"Please put your finger in my ass; I want you to finger my ass, Toy."

"Oh, excellent, young Pete. And would you like me to fuck you in the ass also? I will if you ask me nicely." Ming gloated.

"Yes, Mistress Ming. I would be honoured if you would also fuck my ass." There, he said it.

Toy applied some more oil and once again massaged Pete's buttocks, then played with his asshole and as he arched his back once more, she slid her middle finger past his anus and deep into his ass. Thrusting it in and out, she leaned under the table and with her other hand, took hold of his balls, squeezing them tightly and making him gasp. She knew he wouldn't last long with so much stimulation, and she withdrew both hands.

Pete was thrilled. He was discovering a deeply submissive side to himself he hadn't known before. It was a massive turn on to be fucked like that in the ass while a leather-clad dominatrix watched, smirking all the time. He had been looking at her face throughout his anal invasion and clearly she too was enjoying the show. Toy excused herself and left the room.

"Pete, I understand you tried to touch Toy without permission. For that, she awarded you a third black mark. Is that true?" Ming demanded to know.

Yes, Mistress Ming. I touched her without permission. I deserved the black mark."

"And what else is there that you have done without permission whilst in our presence?" Ming asked.

Pete couldn't imagine what he had done. "I'm sorry, I don't know, Mistress."

"Think, and confess for one black mark, or beg me to tell you, which will earn you two." She gloated at the foolish boy.

Pete really didn't know. Two black marks? They're just for fun, aren't they, so it doesn't matter.

"Please tell me, Mistress." He looked up and saw triumph in Ming's eyes.

"You didn't just expose yourself to me, shamelessly standing there naked in front of me with your shaved pubes, but you had the effrontery to grow a very hard erection without asking my permission to do so! Erections require permission!"

Pete was appalled. That isn't fair. She must have seen thousands of erections in her time. Permission? And then it came to him. She was dressed in dominatrix gear, so this was role play. They told him they might change the scenario and here it is. A different game. Ah well, no problem. Play along.

"You are right, Mistress. I couldn't help it. Just looking at you was enough to give me an erection. I'm very sorry I should have asked, no, begged for permission to allow myself to get hard. I definitely deserve two black marks for that. I accept the consequences."

Ming stood where Pete could see her, being still trapped in his bondage, only able to look slightly to each side and in front. She looked very pleased.

Toy returned and crossed into Pete's range of vision and he saw that she too had changed while she was out of the room. Now she was wearing just a small leather bikini bottom just covering her pubis, it was clear she was shaved, and a peep-hole bra of the same material. Nothing else. Pete's cock throbbed as he looked at her small nipples poking through.

She produced a sheet of paper and started to read what was written there.

"Well, Mistress Ming. What a lucky boy Pete is today! There are eight choices of special treatment, and Pete, having earned five black marks, may reject three of them. He must, however, beg us to be allowed to experience the consequences from those five black marks that he earned. Let it not go unnoticed that he actually requested the last three himself." Turning to Pete, she smiled at him.

"You were the one who earned the black marks, Pete, so if you don't like the choices, you have only yourself to blame. Do you want to know what the special prizes are that you can choose?" she grinned tauntingly at him. He nodded enthusiastically.

"The rules are easy to follow, Pete. When Mistress Ming reads out the first one, you may say 'yes' or 'no'. You may say 'no' three times only and you will only learn what the next prize will be having accepted or rejected the current choice. Therefore, beware, for once you have rejected three choices, you are obliged to accept the remaining ones, even if you do not know yet what they are."

What? Well, how bad can this be? Pete noticed that for all the unfairness, he was submitting to these rules without objection. Playing the game, and enjoying it! At least his cock was. It hadn't subsided at all.

"It is a devious game, but you did beg us to provide you with our full range of services, Pete, and now we are playing the dominatrix game. We are just obeying our client's request."

Pete wasn't too worried. He reckoned he would probably get another anal fingering and then he could reciprocate, or something like that. Ejaculation would be the final reward he was sure, and he was now quite enjoying being the subject of attention for these two very attractive ladies.

"Yes. That's great. Please give me the first choice, Mistress Ming." He was even enjoying the amusing roleplay.

Ming took the sheet of paper, smirked and read: "The client will request anal penetration by Mistress Ming." She looked down at the naked Pete tied to the table.

"Yes, or no, Pete?"

That's more or less what he had expected. "Yes, thank you, Mistress Ming. I accept that one. Please penetrate my ass." His voice a little broken with lust. "Please tell me the next choice."

"The client will request to be permitted to worship the genitals and anus of Mistress Toy with his tongue for a minimum of ten minutes."

'Mistress' Toy? Never mind. No brainer! "Yes, I agree to that, absolutely." He was looking forward to this one more than the first, but what more is in store?

"The client will receive six strokes of the cane, to be administered by Mistress Ming. Six of the best!"

A caning? Six of the best? Interesting, never been caned. That could work, a little pain? "Very well, Mistress. Yes, I will agree to a caning of six strokes." Three bonuses already and they are all perfectly fine with me, thought Pete.

"Four. The client will be masturbated to ejaculation by Mistress Toy. The client will learn the full detail of the bonus upon accepting it."

"Oh, yes, please, Mistress. I am definitely on for that. Yes. What more do I need to know about this one?"

"Oh," smiled Ming, "Toy will collect your ejaculation in a cup and feed it to you. You must drink it all!"

"Oh, god!" Kneejerk reaction. Actually, Pete had experimented on himself before, and found he didn't object to the taste. It would be humiliating to have a girl feeding his cum to him, but not impossible.

"Yes, Mistress. I accept the condition. I will eat my own cum." He looked Ming in the eye. "Thank you Mistress."

"Thank me? Whatever for?" Ming was surprised at his reaction.

Pete looked up at her. "I am beginning to enjoy this roleplay. It seems right for me to be submitting to the two of you, humiliating me and forcing things on me. I'm rather glad you switched roles to being my dominatrix. That is what I am thanking you for. Please give me choice number five."

"You have refused none of the choices so far. There are four more from which to select just one. Option five, The subject will receive a caning of eighteen strokes, to be applied hard by Mistress Ming."

Dear god! That's three times more on top of the six I agreed to! There's still three more options, but if I say no to this, I have to accept another one and I don't know what I'm going to be offered. Bloody hell. Why is my cock so hard? I've never been caned; I don't know what it's like but I'll bet it's bloody sore.

Pete sank his head into the supports and looked in the mirror. His erection was at full strength and a long string of pre-cum oozed from the eye. Whatever was going on in Pete's mind, his cock had its own thoughts.

"No, Mistress, I will take my chances on another option. Thank you."

"Very good, Pete." Ming snorted. She held up the list.

"So far, Pete will request that I fuck him in the ass. I shall do that with pleasure. Pete has chosen to worship Toy's genitals for a full ten minutes. Pete, you will be expected to use your tongue and mouth to clear up any fluids you create. Do you agree?"

Pete didn't need much time to consider that. "Certainly, Mistress Ming. I won't waste a drop."

"You have also agreed to allow Toy to masturbate you to orgasm, which you will then eat. And, you will also submit to a caning, six of the best. You have rejected a further caning of eighteen hard strokes. Here is your next option." She read in a voice like a judge, deep and meaningful.

"Option six. The client will beg Mistress Toy for a beating of twenty-four strokes of the cane!"

"Twenty-four?" no way! I don't want that many, I don't think. But the last one was eighteen and I turned that down. Mind you, she didn't mention being caned hard, and this is Toy, who doesn't look half as strong or dominant as Ming. Surely the next two choices can't be as bad as this one though. Oh, lord. What a dilemma.

"No, Mistress. Again, I think I will pass on this." No need to say more.

"Option seven. The client will be subjected to a caning of twelve strokes from Mistress Toy. He will beg her to inflict them hard."

Pete hung his head into the padded semi-circle. Bloody hell. These bitches are devious, that's for sure. Begging for twelve hard strokes, or take my chances. Each one of these penalties is getting worse. I daren't risk this, the next one will probably be thirty.

"Yes, please Mistress. I accept this option. I will beg Mistress Toy to cane me, twelve hard strokes." Pete didn't believe she would really hurt him. That would be ridiculous.

"Good. You have made your choice and bravely opted for a painful caning. That is what you will receive!" Ming's voice sounded as if she meant it. "Maybe that will teach you to respect the women whose company you are in. Wandering around naked with a hard-on, really!"

"Thank you, Mistress. I am sure I will learn to behave better." Pete trying to ensure leniency but not meaning it. He had thrilled to expose his erection to Ming and she knew it.

Toy moved to the foot of the table and wound a few handles. Pete's legs came closer together, albeit not much, and then he realised he was beginning to bend at the waist. The lower section of the table was hinged in more ways than one, and after a minute he found himself standing on the floor, his ankles still secured by the Velcro straps, bent at ninety degrees, his bottom in the perfect position to be beaten. His cock still poking through the gap in the table surface.

"You may thank your mistresses for your bonus prizes, Pete. Or maybe we should call you Slave Pete? Would you like that?"

"Thank you, Mistress Ming, Mistress Toy. I am your slave, ready to obey your commands. I am not looking forward to being caned, I have to tell you, but the other prizes will make up for it, I'm sure. Maybe we could call them sur-prizes? More and better than I had expected."

A deep laugh from Ming, her voice dropping a few octaves. "Oh, yes, Slave Pete. I think your surprises are not over yet!"

Toy slid a rolling cupboard door open, and Pete looked at the contents in trepidation. Whips and canes, paddles and other instruments of flagellation adorned part of the wall. Shelves with dildos and clamps and devices he had no idea of their purpose.

Toy selected two canes from the wall, one quite long, with a crooked handle, the other one thicker with a straight leather-bound grip. She swiped this one through the air a few times, making a whooshing sound. Pete cringed. Then she handed it to Ming.

"This one to give the slave six of the best, Mistress Ming." She said gaily.