A Surprise in the Massage Parlour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
186 Followers

Ming took up her position, on Pete's left. Right-handed swing.

"Speak, slave." She commanded, and Pete, playing the game gave her his best.

"I apologise for exposing my erection to you, Mistress Ming. Quite rightly, I should be punished. I beg you to give me six of the best with the cane."

She did. Spacing each stroke by thirty seconds to let the shock and pain be absorbed, and give the slave time enough to recover and then anticipate the next stroke, she laid six evenly spaced lines across Pete's pristine buttocks. Pete had expected it to be far worse than it was, and by the fourth stroke was even quite enjoying his submission and the sharp sting as each stroke struck. Clearly not 'the best' he thought but wisely, kept his thought to himself. A symbolic caning, he surmised.

Toy addressed her slave.

"You could have requested eighteen strokes from this cane, Pete, but you chose twelve hard strokes instead. I am afraid it is going to hurt, but please do not shout or scream. There is no point. Nobody will come to prevent you receiving the full number. In fact, I would like you to count the strokes as we proceed. You may say to me 'One Mistress. Thank you. Please cane me again.' If you do that nicely, I will not feel the need to cane you even harder. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Toy. I understand." Although his position had changed, Pete's cock had not subsided at all. Ming approached and reached down to take it in her hand.

"I think you are going to enjoy this, Pete. Please obey your Mistress. Take the pain and speak normally. Remember, soon you will be allowed to run your tongue all over Toy's clit and lick up her fluids." Pete's cock throbbed in Ming's hands as she said it.

Toy took up her position. There was plenty of space for her to swing her cane. That was why the rooms were so large. And Pete's caning began.

The first stroke took his breath away. Fire in his backside and a flash of lightning in his brain. "Aaaaagh!" he shrieked. But something inside him remembered the rules and he overcame the urge to break free and run away, not that it was possible to do so.

"One. Thank you, Mistress. Please cane me again." More sedate than the scream.

Again and again he screamed at the shock of the strike, the pain and the burning, but he always calmed down and counted out the number, thanked his mistress and requested another stroke. There was no hurry to this caning. Each stroke was at least forty seconds after the last.

"Eight. Thank you, Mistress. Please give me another stroke." Varying the request for more. Deliberately or not, he didn't know. It just seemed right to make the request sound as genuine as possible.

"Nine, Mistress. Thank you very much. I want you to cane me again." Endorphins kicking in, cock an iron bar, burning hot buttocks, pain coursing through them, and a desire for this to continue. I want this, he told himself. I want her to cane me.

"Please cane me more, Mistress."

"More, Slave Pete? Do you mean more strokes than the ones remaining? Or do you mean you want me to cane you harder, Slave?"

"Yes, please, Mistress. Please cane me harder. I really want to take a harder caning."

Toy was up to the challenge. Pete couldn't believe it himself. Torment beyond anything he had ever endured and he was loving it. Absolute submission, enforced in his bondage, knowing there was neither escape nor reprieve and wanting neither, thoroughly enjoying his subjugation to these two goddesses.

"Oooohhhhh! Goddd. Thank you, Mistress. Nine. Please cane me again."

Pete was on a real high and his mind had wandered to the pleasure in store. He was soon to be licking Toy. Licking her anus too. That had been especially mentioned. Something he had always wanted to do to a girl.

"Nine, slave? I fear you have miscounted. There is a penalty for miscounting. The stroke will be repeated and three more will be added. So, we will do the last stroke again and add three more to your count."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress. Please give me number nine again."

Crackkk! "Aaaagh. Thank you, Mistress. Nine. Please give me another hard stroke."

"But, it wasn't number nine, was it slave? It was actually number eleven. Wasn't it?"

"Yes, of course it was, Mistress. I apologise. I called out the wrong number. Please give me an extra three strokes." A slightly repentant Pete.

"A good slave learns from his mistakes, Pete. A second error in counting is penalised with six additional strokes. No more errors please. The next will cost you twelve penalty strokes."

Pete almost ejaculated at these words. Now he was on a true count of eleven but he had earned ten additional strokes on top of the twelve he had requested. Including the first six, he was going to end the evening with twenty-nine stripes across his behind.

"Nggggh. Eleven. Thank you, Mistress. Please cane me again. Please cane me hard." He was loving this. He truly wanted to suffer at the hands of this harsh mistress.

The final three strokes had Pete bleating and crying, sobbing a little and begging for more. By the last stroke, he knew he had had enough.

"Thank you so much, Mistress Toy. I have never been caned before and I was scared of it before you started, but you taught me to love it and I especially thrilled to the fact that I had no say in the matter, helplessly bound to this table, having to beg for more. You truly dominated me and I beg you now to allow me to worship your genital area. I promise to swallow all your juices."

"Well, that was a long speech, slave. I hope you mean every word." Ming prepared a special chair, wheeling it in from a different room. Pete remained bound to the table with his face pointing out from the table end. Toy climbed onto what looked like a gynae chair, hooked her ankles into the stirrups and was wheeled into position facing Pete.

Ming produced a blindfold and fitted it over Pete's eyes. "Just for a moment or two, until you grow accustomed to your task." He was told.

Now without vision, he could only imagine as he heard the buckles at the sides of Toy's leather bikini bottoms being undone. He felt the soft leather being rubbed on his face and his hard-on got harder.

A clunk as the wheeled chair was positioned right at Pete's face and he probed with his tongue, feeling for contact with Toy's skin. A giggle aroused him as he sought her, and then he found it. It must be her pubis, a slight rasping of pubic stubble. He licked and tried to dip his head to gain better access to her. He felt a curious tickling under his chin as he went lower.

Suddenly he felt hands on his buttocks. Ming, stimulating him there, massaging him as he dipped lower. The unusual sensation continued under his chin. Something was rubbing on it. What the hell? He moved his head sideways and the thing hit his cheek. What are they playing at, he wondered. He drew his head back and put his tongue out, trying to locate the item. Opening his mouth more, he found something poking into it. He flicked his tongue over it. Hot, soft - oh god, is this a cock?

"That's nice, slave Pete. Lick the end like that. Keep it in your mouth." Toy's voice, throaty, husky, deeper than he had hitherto heard.

Oh, Jeez. Is she a ladyboy? I've never even seen one before. How could I have known? Ming reached over and removed Pete's blindfold. He blinked, and focused on what he could see, and could barely believe his eyes. Toy reclined on the chair, naked now, playing with the nipple on one tit while holding and pointing her hard cock towards Pete's mouth. Cock? Yes, and it's bigger than mine, Pete thought. Long and smooth, the foreskin peeled back to reveal the purple bulb of Toy's penis, not a pubic hair in sight, tight scrotum holding a large pair of balls. How had she hidden all that in those tiny leather pants?

Ming's hands were stimulating Pete's ass crack, tickling his asshole, gently pressing on the anus to make entry. Pete couldn't prevent himself from arching his back and pressing his anus onto the finger. The sensation was too good for him to want it to stop. He felt it sliding inside, just an inch or so.

Abandoning all reason and any qualms he may have previously held, he greedily pushed back on the finger in his ass while he reached forward to take Toy's hard cock into his mouth. He rolled his tongue over the tip, and the rim, and sucked gently on the fleshy tube. Toy shifted slightly and presented her balls for sucking. Pete drew first one, then both into his mouth and flicked them with his tongue. He licked the length of the cock and once again took it into his mouth. He sucked and flicked and teased Toy's cock for a good five minutes. She shifted position again and Pete found his mouth on her asshole. He knew this was part of the deal and licked and probed with his tongue. Toy let out a gasp of pleasure, jumped out of the chair and stood with her cock at Pete's mouth.

"Remember, you promised to swallow this!" she said as she thrust into his mouth, just as a massive ejaculation sprayed forth out of her cock. Pete's mouth was filled but he bravely managed to start swallowing the giant load of cum. Jet after jet sprayed into his mouth and inevitably half the load dribbled back down the sides of Toy's shaft.

Pete knew what he had to do, as he licked and sucked the sides of the deflating shaft taking every last drop into his mouth. Just as he was about to swallow, Toy knelt down and kissed Pete, right on the mouth. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and rolled it around, savouring her own cum from the boy's mouth.

Ming, in the meantime, had removed her finger from Pete's ass and came back to where the rest of the action was happening. Delighted at the ready acceptance of the situation that Pete had displayed, and his apparent willingness to participate in the fun, she had one final action to perform on Pete.

As Toy withdrew, she went to the cupboard and took some items from a shelf. She slipped round behind Pete once more, Ming stood directly in front of Pete's bound body. "There is more, slave, and I would be pleased if you agree to it."

Slowly, she removed her bolero top, exposing her large, round, solid breasts, topped with dark, thick nipples. She released the side buckle on her skirt and it fell to the floor. The black nylon, see through panties did nothing to conceal what lay behind.

Another cock, Pete thought, just when I emptied the last one. Am I going to have to suck this one too?

As the panties were removed, Ming faced Pete, hands on hips and they both watched as her cock began to grow. Jumping with every heartbeat, getting harder at every jump, it swelled and lengthened, the foreskin peeling back as the large purple knob appeared and continued to swell. Eight long, fat inches of ladyboy cock throbbed and pulsed before Pete's eyes.

Just then, Pete felt Toy's hands on his own cock which was almost ready to burst. She squeezed it to test its firmness. "He wants you, Ming." She said.

"Mouth or ass, slave? Where do you want this cock?" she asked Pete.

At least she's asking, he thought. A cool feeling on his anus and he guessed Toy was squeezing some kind of lube onto it. Right enough, not a finger this time. Something larger. Surely not her cock, she's just cum, he thought. A dildo then. She's opening up my anus so it will be able to take Ming's big dick without tearing me open.

That was exactly what was happening. For all his inexperience, Pete was remarkably knowledgeable in the theory.

"Mistress, you made me promise to beg you to fuck my ass. I thought a few minutes ago that you had done just that with your finger, but now I see you had more in mind. I'm an ass virgin, Mistress, and I don't think I can cope with a cock that size tonight. Please may I suck your cock until you come in my mouth?" he looked up at his mistress and continued.

"In exchange for this reprieve, I assure you, I will come back as soon as the marks from my caning have gone. Between now and then, I will practice with increasingly large items to stretch my ass so that when I return, I will be able to confidently beg you to fuck me there with your huge cock."

Toy clapped her hands happily. "That seems like a great compromise, Ming. But maybe we need some guarantee that the slave will do as he says. I'll take a video of him sucking you off and swallowing your cum, just to keep him in check."

* * * * *

Pete lay in his bed the following morning, running over the events of the night before. He still felt a little nauseous. Three massive ejaculations, and he had been compelled to swallow them all. Yes, his own included. Having serviced the needs of Mistress Ming, he had been released from the Velcro bondage straps and turned over onto his back. Toy had teased his cock all evening and she finally allowed him to cum. However, she held a cup to catch the ejaculate and squeezed the last drops out of him before holding it to his mouth and commanding him to drink. This one sat sour in his stomach but nevertheless he thanked his mistresses for this enormous awakening. He found his submission to those two ladyboys highly erotic and knew it wouldn't be long before he was back for more of the same, and hopefully something more too.

He had never understood so many of his behaviour traits. Now maybe there was some light. Effectively, he was submissive; a pain slut and perfectly willing, if not to have sex with a man, at least to have sex with a ladyboy. He didn't consider himself gay. Chicks with dicks, rather than blokes with boobs. Having never been beaten before to any serious extent, at home or school, submitting to that caning was fantastic. He made a pact with himself - if he was awarded another eighteen strokes of the cane on his next visit, he would make sure he miscounted three times.

MarkTass
MarkTass
186 Followers