A Surprise On My American Holiday

Story Info
An older man meets a lady who can help him.
10k words
4.77
8.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flight from London Heathrow had been quiet and uneventful. I had killed most of the time by either dozing or reading the paperback thriller I had brought with me.

The descent into Denver International Airport was straight forward and you would have barely noticed we had landed. I was travelling alone as I had become a widower five years ago when I had lost my wife to cancer. I had dated a couple of times since but had not formed a relationship of note.

I had flown to the U.S. before on several occasions either on business or the occasional holiday, mostly staying at locations on the coast to enjoy the warmer weather.

Some experiences of passing through customs had been a bit terse in the past but the female customs officer here was very pleasant, noticing my previous visits as she checked my passport and waited for her computer to give the 'ok'.

She noticed my home town of Bath and said she hoped to have the chance to visit one day to see the Roman remains. 'Thank you very much James' she said as she smiled and handed my passport back. 'The computer has said yes so welcome back to the US....enjoy your holiday.' I was quickly on my way to pick up my luggage and then grab a taxi to take me to the local hotel I had booked for a couple of days.

I enjoyed those days exploring locally and the views of the mountains still with their tops covered in snow. It always surprised me how built up the towns were in the US compared to home.

My plan was to explore a wider area on this holiday and I had booked what us English would call a motor caravan but our American cousins would probably use the term 'RV'.

The hire company delivered the vehicle to my hotel and had stocked it with the food and drinks that I had requested and after completing the formalities I was ready to start exploring. It was one of the smaller models that I had booked hoping to find it easier to manoeuvre on roads I didn't know.

I set off south from Denver on I25 and kept a steady pace so that I could enjoy the views. I had planned several stops on my route which took me to Walsenburg then west through the mountains to Fort Garland then south via San Luis to Santa Fe.

I skipped past Albuquerque and stayed on the I40 till I reached Gallup when I turned north, wanting to see some reservation areas and perhaps obtain some real history.

The smaller roads were mostly empty and I was enjoying the views when I saw a large RV pulled over in a rather odd place. I slowed as I approached as I saw some skid marks on the dusty road surface. As I pulled alongside I could see a blown front tyre and I parked up to see if any help was needed.

As I walked back I could see the situation was worse as the other front tyre was blown as well. I couldn't see anyone around so tapped on the side door and didn't get a response.

I scratched my head wondering what to do, should I try the door in case someone was hurt or sick? I knocked again and still getting no response I reached for the handle and then froze.

A female voice spoke from behind me.... 'I don't think that would be a wise idea if I were you mister.' It had a distinctive twang and although the 'English' was clear it didn't sound American either.

I stepped backwards and slowly raised my arms sideways with fingers open to show I wasn't carrying a weapon. 'Turn slowly around holding that pose' were the next words I heard. It was an order rather than a request. I complied.

What I saw next was completely unexpected. I'm 5' 9'' and the young woman emerging from the brush matched that. But not only that, she was absolutely stunning.

I didn't know where to look. As my eyes scanned everywhere I saw the hint of a smirk appear on her face, confirming that she knew I was rather taken aback. My immediate concern was the large knife she was comfortably holding in her right hand.

'I had stopped as I thought that someone might need help. I am not carrying a weapon of any sort and I can assure you I pose you no threat.' I said quietly.

She lowered her knife and then said 'you are foreign?'

I let my arms drop to my sides and said 'Yes, my name is James, and I'm from England.' With the situation a little more relaxed I took the opportunity to take in what I was looking at.

The most obvious item of her attire was the leather strap construction (I have no idea what it would be called) that she was wearing over what looked like a white thong bikini. It certainly showed off her muscular build. She had matching strapped sandals on her feet.

Her skin just glowed with an even dark tan and I assumed she spent her time mostly outdoors and probably naked at that. Her hair was black and was plaited, hanging about half way down her back.

Her eyes were very dark and appeared large as if they would take in everything about her surroundings, they were intently watching me and I imagined the brain behind them was summing me up.

I felt safer as she slipped the knife back into its sheath and then skirting around me she opened the RV's door. I kept completely still as the huge German Sheppard that had been quietly waiting inside bounded out and came and stood directly in front of me. It was as if it was daring me to move.

Very slowly I moved the back of my hand and placed it just in front of his nose. I held it there and after a few moments it touched me with its wet nose and then turned and stood beside its owner.

She gave me a little smile before saying 'not many are brave enough to do that. He thinks you are trustworthy; just don't raise your arms if you are close to me.'

I returned her smile. 'I'll be sure to do that; I know what they can do.'

A frown of curiosity appeared on her face.

'Do you need help to change those flats with your spare?' I asked.

'It's not that simple' she replied 'I've already used my two spares.....I think someone may have deliberately targeted me. The nearest garage is in Shiprock about 30 miles North of here but I didn't want to leave my home parked up here.

'Ok' I said 'If we jack it up and remove the damaged ones I'll take them and get them replaced and bring them back.' She brought the jack out from its store and I reached to take it.

'It's alright Sir.....I can deal with them myself.'

I was thinking that she must be capable if she used the RV as her home but the change in formality confused me a little. I stepped back and watched as she deftly did the job. I had the added bonus of a free view of her pert tight bottom when she was bending over. It was very hard not to stare and wonder what it would feel like to fondle if it was completely uncovered. My cock reminded me I was a man as it became semi erect inside my underwear.

I surreptitiously slipped a hand inside my shorts and straightened it so as not to leave an obvious lump showing. She was quick and efficient and soon the wheels were loaded in my vehicle. She said she would stay and wait for me to return not wanting to leave her vehicle just parked up in that location.

I drove past a couple of reservations on my way to Shiprock and saw they had artefacts and souvenirs for sale displayed in stalls on the roadside.

I made a note to call back later and browse. Driving on I quickly found a garage on entering the town and they efficiently changed the tyres after I explained the situation and I said we would call in to get the spares replaced when we passed on the next day.

I drove straight back and we had enough light before night settled in to get the wheels back on. It was at this point she told me her name....but there was no way I could pronounce it correctly so agreed to call her Kate. At least it sounded like the beginning of her name.

She adjusted her parking position to enable me to pull in tight behind her vehicle so we didn't obstruct the road. We shared a casserole that she had prepared and chatted a little, she kept thanking me for my help and continually used the term 'Sir' as she had before. I wasn't sure if it was an American custom but was surprised when she told me 'No'.

She explained she was submissive and was 'owned' by a 'master' who was out of the country on business for a few months. I was vaguely aware of that situation from discussions I had heard in the past about that '50 shades' book. I had never come across it in reality. 'You don't need to call me 'Sir' I told her, 'James' is fine by me.

We shared a cold beer from her fridge and I wished her 'goodnight' before heading back to my vehicle.

'Good night SIR' she replied with emphasis on the 'sir'. I shook my head as I moved between the vehicles wondering what point she was making.

I had got myself ready to sleep and was about to hit the sack when the room at the back of her vehicle lit up brightly and I realised it was her bedroom. My vehicle was in darkness and I could clearly see her. I watched for a moment expecting her to lower the blinds.

To my surprise she left them raised and started to unbuckle her leather attire. I was an unintentional voyeur and I was drawn to watch her undress, I'm sure any man would have done the same put into that position.

I looked around me and in the darkness all about I assumed she had forgotten I was parked so close. She put the strappy kit on one side and undid the white bra of the bikini set facing directly at me.

Her breasts were beautiful, just as I prefer them, not too large but a nice handful. She obviously went topless a lot as there were no strap marks visible to me and I could barely notice her aureole just the darker protrusion of her nipples.

My cock had started to rise, stimulated by the vision in front of me, and I wrapped my hand around it and squeezed gently. She poured some lotion from a bottle into her hands, moisturizer I assumed, and she started to rub it all across her front and down her thighs. A job I wouldn't have minded helping out with.

She then turned, facing away from me, and removed her white thong. She poured more lotion into her hands and then parting her legs she bent over to apply it. 'Holy shit' I said quietly to myself as her cheeks parted and I was staring at her tight little rosebud and below it the puffy lips of her pussy.

My hand took off by itself rapidly pumping my cock up and down and within moments I had to grab a tissue from beside me and catch my semen as it shot profusely from my bulbous head.

As I watched for a moment more she stood up and looked back my way so I stood stock still not to give my perverted viewing away. She stepped forward and lowered her blind, and as she did so I quickly observed that she was clean shaven, and moments later her light went out. I collapsed onto my bed and quickly fell asleep reviewing that vision in my dreams.

We both were up and about early the next morning and after I'd eaten my breakfast I went to tell Kate I would be on my way. I had told her in our evening chat that I would be heading to drive part of the Grand Canyon route. I was surprised when she said 'pardon me Sir but would you mind if I joined you, I'd like to hike there.'

I smiled at her formality again and assumed it was part of her life when with her 'friend'.

'I'd be happy to have some company so by all means tag along; I plan to stop at the Native stalls down the road for a quick look that's all.'

I gave her a few moments to finish getting ready and we then set off. I pulled over when I saw the stalls and Kate stopped alongside me. As I wandered and looked at the merchandise for sale she walked behind me. I was almost finished when a guy approached me, when he spoke it was obvious he had taken a drink too many.

'Whash that squaw doing with you........ish she yours.'

I thought it best to ignore him but he continued to follow me and he became more aggressive. I made sure I kept between him and Kate. I indicated she should move back to the RV's as I saw her hand on her knife. I said to her quietly 'it's no problem' but she obviously was showing signs of wanting to protect me.

I noticed one of the female stall holders had called an older man over to intervene, I assumed he was an elder of some sort as he spoke to the man in what must have been a native language. The drunken man waved his hand and ignored him.

I had had enough and said loudly 'this lady belongs to nobody but I will protect her if you want to be abusive.' This obviously annoyed him and he pulled a knife and stepped towards me and some of the stallholders screamed.

I put a hand out indicating to Kate she should stay behind me. The guy stepped closer and tried to thrust the knife at my body. I stepped aside as the knife passed my body and grabbed his wrist and then I rolled over straining his shoulder joint as he fell after me. He yelped in pain and his grip of the knife released and I took it from him as he held his arm in pain.

I walked to the elder and handed the knife to him. I apologised and said we would leave. He nodded but reached out to shake my hand saying he would deal with the situation.

I walked back to Kate and told her we were leaving; I knew she wanted to speak but I told her that was something for later.

We drove on to Shiprock where we got Kate's spare wheels replaced whilst we picked up some take away coffees.

'There are things about you that I don't know' she said while we sipped our drinks. 'That situation back there didn't worry you, and I notice you have a small tattoo on the inside of your arm. I could hazard a good guess what that B+ means.'

She obviously wanted me to answer in my own time. 'I'm aware of your observational skills I said quietly, I have my own.' I sipped my coffee before continuing. 'I try not to let it become public knowledge, and that is a tattoo that I was obliged to have.'

'Your blood type' she interjected.

I smiled at her, 'Correct.......I am ex British Special Forces.....and please that is for your information only.'

She reached out and gripped my hand tightly and nodded her agreement when a thought suddenly came to fruition in my head. She still was holding me when I said 'I'm not the only one undercover here am I? I paused before adding 'you've no need to answer that.'

Her broad smile was the only answer I needed. We both knew each of our working lives were not for open discussion.

We headed onwards driving on quiet roads until we arrived alongside the stunning views of the Grand Canyon. We drove slowly in convoy taking in the vista.

Eventually we arrived at the Grand Canyon Visitor Centre where we arranged to park up for a couple of days giving us time to hike. It was only when you looked down to see the Colorado River almost a mile below you that you realised how high the land was. We spent the first day quietly walking some narrow paths with just the odd conversation.

On the second day the paths were much wider and I was surprised when she came alongside me and took hold of my hand, no words.....just a smile. My brain went into overdrive trying to work out her intentions with that action.

'Just a friendly gesture?.......a thank you for my help.....or something more were the thoughts that were scrambling in my head. I decided it was best to let her give me a more definitive indication so said nothing. It was a pleasant experience whatever the reason.

We agreed to eat at a restaurant that evening and got ourselves ready in our own vehicles. I knocked on her door at the agreed time and as she opened the door my jaw must have dropped. She stood there smiling. She was wearing a white short cotton summer dress that was almost see through. But it was what she had done with her hair that grabbed my attention. It was all braided and woven up around her head and I was gobsmacked at her beauty in a different format.

I stammered out a comment......'I thought you were stunning the first time I saw you .......but blinking hell......it looks like I'm dining with a goddess tonight.'

'Thank you' she said and kissed my cheek before taking my hand as we walked to the restaurant. I have never been with a partner that could draw so much attention. I think every man we passed must have wished he was in my shoes this evening. The downside to this was that I'm not the sort of person who likes to be the subject of this amount of attention so I asked the head waiter for a more secluded seating position. He offered us a booth near the rear of the restaurant which I readily accepted.

We had an enjoyable meal with pleasant conversation albeit we both steered well clear of discussing occupations. The waiters had cleared the table in our booth and we were left with our coffees. Kate slid herself around so we were alongside each other and quietly as we chatted she placed her hand on my thigh and every now and then she squeezed it softly.

Being a bit out of practice I waited a moment before placing my hand on her thigh and her smile let me know we were on the same page. I decided to be brave and asked her ' So if I'm clear about things, if I was your 'master' you would do exactly as I ask you or is it more like order you to do?'

'She smiled again and squeezing my thigh again replied 'within boundaries that we had agreed I would do anything you ordered me to do. So are you being tempted?'

I laughed and in a joking voice said 'Kate I think you could tempt any man to do whatever you liked.'

It was her turn to laugh but then she stared at my eyes as if she was looking into my soul and very quietly said 'I would really like you to be my second master even if for just a few days.'

As we stared into each other's eyes her hand left my thigh and took hold of mine resting on the bare skin of her thigh. Neither of us blinked as she slid it up and under her flimsy dress. I felt her legs part a little and she placed it right in the gap. Just smooth skin was all I could feel until she guided my middle finger between her lips where I felt her wetness, teasing obviously excited her.

We both took deep breaths and blinked. I slipped my spare arm behind her and leant in and kissed her gently on her lips. As I did so I guided my finger softly deeper between her pussy lips and I felt her moistness increase. I pulled my mouth away and up to her ear and whispered 'I think someone forgot her panties tonight and may need to be punished for being so naughty.'

It was my first attempt to play in her world and we both giggled quietly but I felt the pressure as her pussy gripped onto my finger. 'I think perhaps we ought to leave and go somewhere quieter before we get into trouble.'

She whispered into my ear 'I don't think the waiter would complain as long as he can watch.......but you are probably right' and her wet tongue ran around my ear lobe.

I called him over and asked for the bill but left my finger in place and Kate didn't flinch at all.

I laughed and said to her 'I need it back now to find my card'. She pouted but pulled my hand back out and as the waiter returned she popped my finger into her mouth and licked it clean. From the look on his face he had no doubt where it had just been.

As we left the restaurant I could sense the eyes following our progress and I started to appreciate a bit more what it feels like to be a stunning woman. I asked Kate if it was always like that and how it made her feel.

'Mostly it's been like that all my life' she replied 'I can accept it until you get the abusive idiots who think they are god's gift, I just try to ignore them.'

It was now dark and only the low level street lights let us see our way. I placed a hand behind her back but then let it slowly slide down until it was caressing her bottom and she let a soft 'mmmmmmm' loose from her mouth.

Time to play I thought. 'Kate.......stand still.' She stopped and looked sideways at me. Very slowly I used my fingers to pull the soft cotton of her dress upwards and then slipped my middle finger under and between her cheeks. 'Behave' I said as she wriggled against it. Keeping my hand in place I moved around in front of her and moved in for a kiss. As our tongues started teasing each other's lips I pulled her tight against me. It left her in no doubt as to my state of arousal as my stiff cock pushed against her belly.