A Surprise On My American Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stayed in that position for a few minutes as we enjoyed ourselves in the cooling evening air. 'Time to move on' I said: and we continued to her RV. She let her dog out to stretch its legs as we kissed again, before shutting it in her kitchen area. 'I think there is more room if you stay here' she said as she pulled me to her bedroom.

'What would 'SIR' like to do tonight' she asked. I pulled her blind down and replied 'Sir would like you to very slowly remove everything you are wearing.' I could understand the enjoyment of asking...no telling.... a young lady how to behave a little more at this point. My mind was struggling to decide how far to proceed as I had never ordered or forced a partner to carry out an action I might like to happen however she felt about it.

She slowly and teasingly stripped off wriggling her body with every move as her naked body appeared in front of my eyes. She turned around giving me a 360 degree view of her naked body. Her tanned skin was almost uniform with just the faintest hint of a lighter shade where her bikini bottoms would have been.

'And now SIR' she said as she lowered her eyes. I smiled to myself.

'Now I would like you to pass me your bottle of body lotion', she looked back up at me for a moment and with a nod to herself concluded I had seen her previously. She passed it to me and as she did so I told her to turn around and stand with her legs parted.

I poured lotion on to my hands and reached for her shoulders and she gave the faintest hint of a flinch as she felt my touch. It was the first time for many years that I started to massage a woman's body. As much as I had always enjoyed this practice, I was nervous.

My hands caressed her shoulders and I ran them down the centre of her back before coming back up her sides. She raised her arms a little and I felt the plumper sides of her breasts and I teased her by almost reaching her nipples before pulling back.

Taking more lotion I knelt down and rubbed her lovely pert bottom sliding my fingers under her cheeks and I felt her tighten them. 'Did I tell you to do that? I asked.

'No SIR' was her quick reply. I started to wonder how far I could go with this. I ran my hands down her calves before standing back up. She almost jumped as I slipped a lotion covered finger between her cheeks and searched for her rosebud. I was very gentle and just circled my finger around it exerting just a little pressure causing a little moan to escape her lips. I didn't enter her as I suddenly remembered I had not asked her where her boundaries might be on this first time of being together.

'I'm sorry' I said, then wondered if a 'Master' would apologise. 'I did not confirm your boundaries or a word asking me to stop.'

'That is OK SIR.........I am fine so far and if I want or need you to stop I will say.....um......um.....AVACADO.'

An odd word I thought and wondered if she had used it before. I had pulled my hand back and still clothed I moved up tight behind her and pressed the lump in my trousers against her cheeks. I slipped my hands around her and gently fondled her breasts. Noticing how her nipples had grown I squeezed them gently, I might be trying to play as dominant but it is not my scene to cause a partner pain.

I cuddled against her for about five minutes, sometimes softly kissing her neck and shoulders. My cock was pulsing gently against her bottom and it came home to me that Kate was the first female in many years who had given me this reaction. It had been all DIY since the passing of my partner.

I pulled back and asked her to turn and face me, still standing with her legs parted. I put some more lotion in my hands but I took the chance to gently suck her proud nipples before I started to rub the lotion all over them. It must be her youth that gives them that firm but also slightly giving feel. All this time she kept her gaze lowered, I wondered if all submissive ladies did that.

I gradually lowered my hands over the tight muscles of her belly and down as far as her legs but steered clear of her pubic area. I added a little more lotion to my hands and kneeling again I worked down her legs lifting each foot in turn to complete the process. I glanced up and saw her close her eyes, I assumed it might be seen as challenging if she was looking down whilst standing over me.

I stood back up and carefully removed my clothes folding them neatly before turning to face her again. I found it weird and a strange shiver ran though my body, my mind was questioning what I was doing but my cock remained stiff.

'Kate' I said quietly.

'Yes sir' she replied.

'I need to ask you if your lotion is water based and if it will cause you a problem it contacts your sensitive areas.'

'Yes sir.......it is water based but I try not to let it touch those parts of my body when I use it.'

'That is fine then......I will follow your usual practice.'

'Thank you Sir.'

I knelt back down and placed the bottle of lotion on the floor and looking up I was staring at that smooth area of skin. I kept still for a moment relishing in the fact that I had a real body in front of me not a computer screen. Looking at the slightly darker skin of her slit I could see the front of her lips. Slightly puffy or perhaps proud is the word I should use and that lovely crease between them was tempting me.

I leant forward and slipped my open hands behind the cheeks of her bottom and as my head reached her mound I slowly and gently kissed it all over. I felt her give a little shiver. I turned my head sideways and rested my cheek against her mound as I pulled her tight with my hands. All I could sense was a smell of cleanliness and a very faint hint of a perfume.

My mind was running with mixed messages, I want to do more but was contradicted by a thought that I was doing wrong. I kept my head against her as the duel was fought out inside my brain. For the moment the former came out on top.

I turned and placed my mouth at the front of her slit and slipped my warm wet tongue as far forward as I could reach. I felt her push slightly forward as my tongue could just reach the harder lump of her clit. I wiggled it sideways and then front and back as her lips parted a little more. I had the faintest hint of a taste, hard to describe but not unpleasant. I could hear gentle moans coming from above me and her juices were starting to run out from between her lips.

I remembered that my finger had already aroused her when hidden under the table at the restaurant; perhaps she had been at a plateau before this started and was already at a heightened level of arousal.

'Kate.......I would like you to part your legs a little more please'....should I have said please.....there is much I don't know about this situation.

She complied, responding 'yes sir' as she did so.

I moved my face away and taking one hand from her bottom I ran my middle finger along her very wet slit making sure it was well lubricated before I slipped it very slowly up inside her pussy until it was resting on her puffy sensitive mound inside. She moaned again and slowly started rocking her body against it.

I wondered if a real 'master' might disapprove but I found it erotic that she wanted to increase her pleasure by rubbing against my finger. I brought my other hand around and licking my index finger I started to tease her clit at the same time.

Her moans grew noticeably louder and her body was rocking more and more and I wondered if she would keep her balance. A moment later I felt her pussy start to pulse against my finger......tighter and tighter...she moaned almost like a scream.

'I'm....I'm.... cum....cum......aaahhhhhhhh'. My finger was clamped inside her pussy and I used the other hand to make sure she didn't fall. I could feel the muscles of her legs shaking with the strain.

Slowly my finger was released and with a slightly shaky voice she asked 'may I sit down please Sir. Fuck that was a big one.'

I guessed the first time with a stranger had raised her arousal response and gave her an enjoyable orgasm. I helped Kate to lie down on her bed as she slowly managed to take control over her breathing. I let her lie there gently running a hand up and down the smooth skin of her thigh until her breathing was completely back to normal. I went to the kitchen to get us a beer to share, but I was in the door before I remembered the dog. I turned quickly but thankfully he was in his bed on the floor just watching me. I grabbed a bottle and two glasses and sneaked back out. Lucky I thought, in a fight between German Sheppard and naked man there was only one winner.

We sat quietly on the bed sipping our drinks for a while before Kate tapped me on the leg. 'What now...........sir.'

'Well......as soon as you empty that glass you are going to lie back down with your legs hanging over the end of the bed. I didn't quiet finish your massage but I thought I might use my saliva rather than your lotion.' I moved both glasses out of the way and got down on my knees between her parted legs.

I slipped my hands under her pert buttocks and dropped my head to her smooth mound. I used the tip of my tongue to make wet circles on her skin gradually getting closer and closer to her now much more accessible puffy slit. There was a definite smell of sex in this area now.

'Kate.'

'Yes Sir.'

'Lift your legs and place them over my shoulders and then flop them open.'

'Yes Sir.'

I could clearly see the entrance to her vagina now and by raising my hands slightly I had access to her pert rosebud. It had been a very long time since I had been this close between a young ladies pleasure zone and I took in the view.

I ran my tongue slowly down to her clit and circled it a few times causing her body to jump. She was obviously still very sensitive from our first endeavours. I then ran it right to the back of her slit, zigzagging between her lips as I descended. She gave a little shiver.

Her next move was a sudden twitch of her legs inwards. She was expecting me to run back up her slit, but instead I had moved backwards, and slightly lifting my hands I had raised her so my tongue was circling her pert little rosebud of an anus. She moaned with the sensitivity of a warm wet tongue feeling the creased ripples of her rear entrance.

I kept my tongue there for a minute or so before rising all the way back to her clit and began circling around it. Not only did she moan again but began thrusting against me. Her arousal was growing quickly and from her clit I slid back and was pushing my tongue as far in and back out of her hole as I could then back to her clit again. She was thrusting harder and harder and I felt a small squirt of her juices into my mouth as she screamed 'C c c cumming againnnnnnn.'

I had to hang on tight as she thrashed underneath me but as they slowly subsided I kept flicking her clit causing her to thrust again. 'Too m-m-much' she managed to say, so I just let her come slowly down. I slipped to the bathroom to wash my face and returned with a warm wet cloth to wash her down.

'Thank you' she said as she wriggled up the bed away from the damp spot which I dried as best I could with a towel.

As I came back from the bathroom having put the cloths in the wash bin I said 'Kate'.

'Y-y-yes' she said a little surprised.

'Please turn over onto your front.'

'Y-y-y-yes sir' she said with a puzzled look.

'You haven't had your punishment for going out without panties.' I saw her cheeks clench as I slid onto the bed. 'Relax those muscles.'

'Yes sir.'

I raised my hand high in the air before giving her a light pat on her cheeks and then I kissed both of them better. I couldn't change my feelings about causing pain. I slid myself up the bed and lay quietly on my back. I knew my problem time was rapidly approaching but didn't know how I would react.

My cock had softened a little and was resting on my belly. Kate had turned onto her side facing me and she slowly slipped her hand across and gently took hold of my cock. She just held it gently giving the occasional squeeze as it slowly hardened.

My mind was at war, totally invisible to her. She couldn't feel the nerves shivering inside my body either. But full scale internal warfare began as she rolled herself on top of me. My body began to physically shake, and inside, my chest tightened up. It was something I had become used to and had only experienced in private before now. I hadn't talked about it to anybody before, and my emotions exploded inside of me.

The shaking of my body had confused her and she pushed herself up on her hands to look at me. I squeezed my eyes shut and started to breathe deeply and slowly, the only way I knew to wrestle back control of my mind. I couldn't hide the tears that had escaped from my eyes though.

She kissed me softly on my forehead and whispered 'it's alright' before she moved off of me and lay alongside with her arm cuddling me tight. She spoke quietly again. 'Just relax; we don't need to say anything until you are ready.'

I'm not sure how much time passed but gradually my internal feelings died quietly down. I turned to face her. I knew I had to speak slowly so that I could stay in control.

'I'm sorry' I whispered.....

'It's all ok' she said, but I gently put a finger on her lips to stop her.

'I need to speak now; it's the first time I've felt able to. I just know there is something I've learnt about you in this short time that means I won't be judged. I thought with you that I might be able to go all the way again......but it seems I was wrong. I always thought I wasn't emotional......but things changed after....after her. I thought with time I could deal with it and I've wanted to but.... but..... Until I met you I never thought I would try.'

I paused for a moment not sure if I had said what I wanted too. We were just looking at each other. No......she was doing more than looking.....for the second time with her I felt my soul was being searched. Time seemed to stand still, I'm sure neither of us blinked but suddenly she gave a little shiver.

It was then that she broke the silence with her quiet voice, whispers that only the two of us would hear. 'I'm glad you were able to confide in me, I know it was a hard thing to do but it was the right time for you.'

I tried to understand what she was saying but it seemed to pass over me.

'I have also learnt about you; an unarmed man who would defend a lady against an armed man is rare in this part of the world. I know you have a heart and the morals that go with it. For now I want you to roll over and I will cuddle up behind you and we will both go to sleep. I turned over and shut my eyes, I felt her softly kiss my back and her arm slip around my chest. I went out like a light.

The next thing I remember is the smell of bacon and coffee and I rolled over and opened my eyes. Breakfast was on the table and she was just about to wake me when I came too.

'You were out so soundly that I thought I would leave you' she said with a smile on her face.

'Thank you' I replied 'but I must dash I'm bursting for a pee.' She stepped aside as I dashed to her bathroom. As I stood guiding my stream into the pan the previous night started to replay in my head. What can I possibly say to her to apologise, I can't imagine what she thinks of me.

As I returned she gave a little giggle and said 'you might want to put a t-shirt and underwear on, you don't want to spill hot breakfast on that.' I had completely forgotten I was naked. I chucked some clothes on quickly and she was stood waiting for me as I returned. I tried to avoid her gaze but she stepped forward and wrapped her arms tightly around me and just held me tight. She whispered in my ear 'just sit and have your breakfast, we can have a chat afterwards.'

I was hungry and tucked in to the cooked breakfast she had prepared, but in the silence my mind was trying to work out what to say. Until last night I had enjoyed a lovely break only to have the good memories wiped away by my inability to control my emotions. We finished eating and washed and stacked the dishes.

Kate said 'right......I have made another coffee and we are going to go and sit on that bench in the sunshine and have a little chat.' I had the feeling that 'no' wasn't going to be an acceptable answer. We sat on the same side of the bench with views across and down the Grand Canyon as the river took a bend.

I had walked in front as she carried the coffees over. I dropped my head and took a sip when we had sat down but I couldn't look her in the face. I knew I needed to apologise again and started the conversation. 'I'm sorry.....again.....I spoilt what was a lovely evening with my rejection of you.....I let my emotions overcome me, I shouldn't have allowed us to get this close.' I took another sip of coffee and looked down at the bench. It was quiet and as I glanced up could see she was taking some time to think. I decided to make it easy for her. 'I'm booked into a resort tonight and fly home the next day so I think we ought to go our separate ways from here.'

As the silence was deafening I looked away into the canyon and the enormity of this place, the stunning views made me suddenly think of the insignificance of mankind. I was expecting Kate to walk away and leave me there.

She placed her cup down on the table and slid closer to me. Her hands reached up and gently holding my head she turned it so I was facing her.

'Looking at us you would not know how alike we are. You may not feel it now, but we are both strong people. We hold our emotions deep inside and don't let others get the chance to hurt us. But just occasionally something happens and the dam bursts, and this has been a time when yours gave way. Those tears you couldn't hold in were just your grief escaping. And grief......it's just love with nowhere to go.'

She continued. 'You were showing me your love yesterday......yes it was in a physical way but it was me who in a roundabout way guided you to that path. I was so glad I did as you have a skill to know what a lady needs and the ability to give that pleasure to another. We may not have taken you to the heights but as sure as hell you took me there, twice.'

A little smile came to my face. I was wrong, not all had been lost. I knew I had found a real friend. 'So what happens now then?' I asked her.

' Where are you heading for?'

'A place called Scottsdale; I know it's quite a long drive down through the desert area.'

'I know of it' she said 'I guess you're flying home from Phoenix'

'Correct.'

There was a pause before she added 'If it's ok with you...James... I'd like to tag along with you, but only if you really want me too' the tone of her voice dropped 'I don't want things to end here.'

I looked up into her large dark eyes again partly wondering about her use of my name, there was more to it than just speech. We were communicating without words again.

I dropped my head, I didn't want to part here either, but neither did I want my emotions to spoil the friendship we had managed to keep hold of. It was my voice that was quiet this time 'I would really like you to come with me.'

I didn't have time to add anything else.

She jumped in not allowing me to add any conditions. 'That is sorted then, we had better get going or there won't be time.' She was gone with the dirty coffee cups before I knew it.

I followed her back to her RV but my mind was wondering what an odd phrase. Why won't there be time?

She was half packed ready as I climbed back inside her vehicle. 'It's about a six hour drive at a comfortable speed she said. I know the route so I'll lead if you like. You'll still have time to enjoy the views and it's downhill nearly all the way.'

'Um....yes I said' it felt a little odd to not be deciding how to get there, but, if she knows the way then I may as well enjoy the views.