A Surprise On My American Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive was actually easier than I thought it would be and the views as the roads weaved around the red sandstone outcrops were stunning, taking me back to my childhood watching cowboy films.

It was early afternoon when we arrived at the resort and I parked up outside of reception. I walked in and confirmed my reservation and asked if Kate would be able to park up for the evening.

The receptionist glanced up at her and then back to me. She smiled 'the lodge you have booked has TWO bedrooms included and you may as well use them, it won't be a problem.

I smiled internally at the barely hidden innuendo in her comment and I asked her to advise the hire company my vehicle was ready for collection. She suggested I leave it parked outside reception to not be disturbed when it was picked up.

There was room for Kate to park close to the lodge and we decided to have a quick sandwich and then go for a swim in the heated pool that was close by. We changed into costumes in the lodge and carried our towels to the pool area. We showered the drive's dust off before jumping in. Well I jumped and Kate showed me up by diving in without a splash and coming up alongside me.

We played around for a bit and then stretched our muscles with a few lengths. I think we were both aware of each other and only occasionally did our bodies brush against the other before we climbed out onto the beds and dried off in the sun.

It was early enough in the year for the sun to set late afternoon so we arranged for an early dinner before heading back to the lodge. We dressed casually for dinner and were surprised as we headed out that the fire pit outside had been lit. It was lovely to have the smell of juniper logs scenting the evening air.

There were only a few people in the restaurant and service was quick. I ordered a bottle of Malbec to take back with us after we finished. We strolled quietly back to the lodge enjoying the scented air and realised why the logs had been lit, the air temperature had fallen quickly under the still, star filled sky.

Kate said 'why don't you sit next to the pit and I'll get some glasses.' She seemed to take a while but soon came back carrying a tray and as well as the wine there were two steaming trays. 'I took the opportunity to make a relaxing herbal drink I sometimes have, it's nice and sweet with a lovely honey taste.'

It was surprisingly tasty and I soon finished my glass and poured us each a wine, I noticed Kate was drinking more slowly than me. We made the odd comment to each other as we looked at the stars above us when Kate said she was feeling chilly and would prefer to go indoors.

I felt slightly wobbly on my feet as I stood up and felt Kate put her arm around me as we walked inside. I sat down on the bed and wondered why one of the chairs had been moved close to it. It felt like my head was in a bit of a spin and things were happening in slow motion. I heard Kate say I'll help you undress and my limbs started to feel heavy as she removed my clothes and I lay naked there. I heard her say she wanted to keep the bright lights on but she would slip an eye mask on me to shade my eyes.

I wasn't sure what was happening and I found I couldn't move my body which was odd because I could hear clearly and could feel everything touching me.

I'm sure it was Kate's voice that said 'just relax everything is fine I think you are a little tired. There is someone sitting in the chair James.....she wants to talk to you....it's Heather.

I was talking to myself inside my head. 'What....How..... Why.....how has she come back.....I couldn't process my thoughts. But...but...if it's not her......how did Kate know her name. A soft hand took hold of mine and another one stroked my thigh.

A voice I recognised spoke but I couldn't place it. 'I'm going to touch you now James and you'll remember my feel.' One of the hands moved and I felt soft fingers wrap around my soft cock and slowly started to move up and down and I felt myself getting aroused. I think I heard Kate's voice from the other side of me saying 'I'm just going to sit and watch James.'

My head was confused, how can there be two women in this room, I know I lost Heather some years back but how did she get here. I can't be dreaming because Kate is here. I started to see images of my younger years and my times with Heather. I saw us making love but how can I see her and feel her now at the same time.

I'm watching myself make love but I'm also feeling that young lady masturbating my cock and it feels so nice I'm going to need to thrust. I started to push against the hand and it gripped me harder and was moving faster and faster and I could feel my balls getting ready as the pressure inside me built.

How am I watching myself and feeling Heather bringing me to heaven. I started to thrust harder and the hand released me but her beautiful warm wet mouth took its place and my balls started emptying my seed in huge shots up and into her throat. I felt myself moan out loud and I could feel her swallowing motion as she slurped my cock clean of my juices.

She slowly removed her mouth and released her hand. The voice spoke again softly and gently 'I have to leave now James but Kate will take care of your needs now and if you meet any other lovely lady they may do the same with my blessing. Her lips brushed mine and I suddenly felt a strange emptiness.

I heard Kate say 'I'm just going to give you a sip of water James....take it slowly.

I heard the glass being put down and then Kate snuggled up behind me and my mind went blank.

It was light when my eyes opened and I felt myself spooning against Kate's back. My arm was wrapped across her stomach and I realised my morning stiffy was tight against the crack of her bottom.

I could vaguely remember having odd dreams but couldn't recall much of what happened after our dinner. My head just felt really clear as if a load of junk had been cleared out.

Now should I roll away and get up or stay here in this relaxed comfortably cosy warm position. 'Brain to James......are you mad?'

Kate took a deeper breath; I think she was coming too as well. I felt her body give a little wriggle and then a low 'mmmmmmm' escaped her mouth 'someone seems excited' she whispered and wriggled her ass and pushed back against me. I pushed gently forward in reply.

'Don't move' she said and reached an arm behind herself searching for my cock which she squeezed softly. She wrapped her fingers around it and with a little wriggle she placed it between her legs and removing her arm said 'just hold me tight.'

I did as asked and tightened my arm around her. What is it that makes a warm relaxed morning cuddle so nice? My mind said 'stop thinking and just enjoy it.' It was just a few moments before my cock woke up its own mind and decided this warm damp space might be worth exploring.

I'm not sure whose body pulsed first. I could feel my knob squeeze slowly but I also felt the ripple of Kate's lips resting on top of my penis. They both started a slow dance together I don't know who was leading but the steps were beautifully timed.

I felt the pulsing of my cock start to push precum out of its little slit and it started to mix with the juices seeping from between Kate's lips. They in turn started to puff up and we both started to rock gently together. As the area got wetter I could feel Kate's lips part and I was sliding along her slit, so warm and slippery. My body was shivering inside again, but this time was because I was so aroused.

It was so exquisitely sensitive as my cock was softly rubbing the inside of her lips and I was thinking I was going to cum here and now with no penetration. 'Kate.....can we stop please, I'm going to cum if we don't my cock is so sensitive. I stopped moving and she turned to look at me.

'You ok?'

'I'm more than ok' and I smiled at her....... 'I just don't want to be premature!!'

She giggled.....'to tell you the truth you are not the only one who is close....let's just cuddle for a few minutes and then we can edge each other.' We pulled close and shared our warmth and I just kissed her softly on her shoulders and the bottom of her neck. She just purred softly

After a while our breathing had slowed back to normal.

I felt Kate start to move and she took my hand from her stomach and placed it down between her legs guiding my fingers to the little hard nub of her clit. 'Slow and gentle' she whispered.

I began to circle it with my fingers and she softly moaned. She bent her body slightly away from mine as her hand took hold of my cock and guided my head between her lips to her opening. 'It's the same instruction here as well' she said 'just push really slowly I want you to stimulate every tiny nerve in my pussy.'

It was just joyously sensitive as I pushed forward; I know how a cow feels being milked now. Was it her lips or the rippling muscles of her vagina? Whichever something was trying to draw my semen out from deep in my balls. I was tight against her ass as I felt myself fully inside of her. I had to keep still again; I have never wanted so much to empty my load.

I kept the motion of my fingers going on her clit and could feel her pussy tightening in pulses on my cock. 'Slowwwww now' she whispered, and I eased my motion on her clit. I felt the need to push now and I slowly pulled out and pushed back into her and then kept the motion going at that pace. Deep inside I could feel the pressure building.

'Mmmmmmmmm change to a forward and back movement please.' Within moments I felt her pussy's pulses start to get faster and faster and faster as my fingers slipped over her nub.

'Yes.....like that......j j j just like that .......NOW........Fuck my pussy!!!!!

I rapidly increased my thrusts and within moments my balls were ready and my internal pump started up....'I'm....I'm gonna c-c-c-cummmmm.' I could feel my semen rushing up my cock and shooting at her cervix as I held myself tight inside of her.

She let out a scream of pleasure as her orgasm hit a fraction after mine, and her vagina clamped onto my cock, and I could feel her somehow ripple at the same time to make sure she drained all of my seed out of me.

'Fuck' I exclaimed as my muscles released their tension and I flopped back onto the bed just before she fell back against me. Our breaths were rapid but surprisingly in sync. It was several minutes before they had almost slowed back to normal. My cock gradually softened and the gentle recovery squeezes of her pussy caused if to slip out and I felt some of our warm mixed juices follow it.

She slowly turned herself to face me with that hint of a smile on her face, but it was her eyes staring into mine that I still struggled to understand. 'Thank you' I said quietly 'I know it was you that did it.'

'Did what' she said with an air of innocence.

'I don't need to answer that' I said 'we both know what you did, what I don't know is how you did it, although I have suspicions it may have something to do with the tea you gave me.'

I saw the sparkle flash across her eyes 'just an old herbal remedy that's been passed down through the family.'

'H'mmm' I uttered.

'Anyway' she said 'I think we both need to share a nice long hot shower or everyone will smell what we have been up to, then breakfast with a nice hot coffee. After that someone's got a plane to catch.

It was lovely sharing that hot water and running the soap over each other's bodies before I had to pack my suitcases. Kate had changed back into her white thong bikini and leather straps. I still stood and stared even after these weeks we had shared. 'What' she said.

'Do you really not know what a stunning young lady you look like? I'm half inclined to miss my flight.'

She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around me and we kissed softly but passionately for several minutes.

Kate ran me to the airport and walked to customs with me. I just shook my head at the number of people who were distracted as we passed through departures.

When I was ready to go through the gate we hugged and kissed again. She whispered in my ear before we let go. 'I've put my mobile number in your phone, let me know you get back safely......and let me know how you get on.'

She winked and walked away. I stood watching until that pert bottom disappeared from view.