All Comments on 'A Surprise Scottish Incest Ch. 01'

by rhimshot415

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 9 years ago

this is about a dumb as can be.how can they be step sibs and not have known before now?why did they not go to the wedding and meet or at the least see pix of the other from the family?

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
Do you really know a jurisdiction....

......where 3rd cousins represent incest? Nor is a step brother (dumb plot line) incest.

Incest is between close blood related people. Father - daughter, mother-son, sister-brother etc. Legal relations like brother-in-law, step-brother or step-father aren't incest

If you're going to write about a subject you need to KNOW about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Scottish Law and incest

Under Scottish law, sexual relationships between all familial members of blood relation (including half-brothers and -sisters, uncles and aunts, and nephews and nieces.) usually up to the 4th degree - 1st cousins, is classed as incest and is punishable as a criminal offence with up to 2 years in jail; sex between step-siblings or step-parent and step-child are only classed as sexual offences if one or both of the protagonists are under 18; otherwise, there is no consanguinity in law between step-siblings, and they are not subject to any strictures, as they are legally not related. Children who are legally adopted fall into the same category as blood relations. The two in this story are not related by blood, nor are they adopted brother and sister, so they are not consanguinous, so there is no incest. Two stars, for not having enough nous to look this stuff up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Step...

...Is not incest. Try a new description.

trikietrikiealmost 9 years ago
Not Accurate!

there is no County Argyll or County anything in Scotland there is Argyllshire, and other Shires and no such thing as "a Lochlomonder" as in a person, there is a Loch Lomond which is the name for a lake in Scots language! there is only one lake in Scotland called The Lake of Mentieth pronounced monteeth! please do better research!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To be continued...?

I wouldn’t bother if I were you. Your faux Scottish background is riddled with mistakes and your sex scene reads like a car maintenance manual from long ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous