A Surprise Visit

Story Info
BBC shows nerd how to fuck Latinas.
7.4k words
4.27
11.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamila was thirsty.

No, literally - not what YOU probably thought. The sun had been beaming all week and made all the girls at the school tie up their hair and wear either shorts and crop tops or short dresses. Jamila had decided to go for the more athletic look, but she still needed some water. With a mischievous grin in her mind, she set up the sweetest smile and turned around:

"Hey Ben, would you be so kind and fetch me my purse from the classroom? I'm sooooo thirsty right now and I wanna get something from the vending machine, but the weather is so nice, and I don't want to go back inside before the break is over."

Ben struggled to maintain eye contact. "He is such a nice guy," Jamila thought.

"Hey, er... well, you know, I'd do that for you - of course - but erm... you know we aren't allowed to go back inside before the break's over, so...."

Fuck. Jamila had totally forgotten about that annoying rule.

"Oh well," she sighed, "Seems like I gotta do it myself then." She turned around. "Come on, Jana, let's go!"

"Already on my way!" Jana responded.

The entrance hall was packed. Jamila never understood why people would choose to stay in a room full of stuffy air and sweaty people that was not even a club when they could have just spent some time in the sun, at least pretending to get a tan. And they needed one more that her. "Turns out, having a Brazilian mom does have its perks," she thought and smirked.

Jana cleared a way for her, shoving all the other students aside.

"Excuse me, can you let us through, please?... Could you please move aside?... Just passing, thanks!... Dude, come on, move..."

This arrangement had two major advantages for Jamila. The first one was that she did not have to put up with that sea of horny little teenage boys herself. Gosh, they were pesky. Always staring at Jamila's boobs, getting closer to her than they deserved and definitely not displaying anything close to Ben's decency. Jamila did not even acknowledge their presence. Instead, she focused her gaze on her goal - the door that led into the school's main building. The only exception was a couple of glances at Jana's cute butt, a product of countless hours the two besties spent at the gym - and the second major advantage to this situation. Jamila took a mental note to reward Jana for her repeated obligingness. Probably next sleepover. Jana held the door open, and Jamila entered.

"Hey, what are you -... oh, hello Jamila," Mr. Baker interrupted himself with an embarrassed smile. "I am sorry, but you know that you cannot enter the school building during the breaks."

Jackpot. Mr. Baker shouldn't be an obstacle.

"Of course, I know that Mr. Baker" Jamila replied while twisting her ponytail around her finger, "but I am soooo thirsty and I just want to get my purse from my classroom and then I'll be outside again immediately! I promise!"

"Oh, well then... I guess a sensible girl that is less than a year away from graduation is not going to cause any mayhem in just a couple of minutes, are you?" Mr. Baker chuckled.

"Thank you soooo much, Mr. Baker, we'll be back outside in no time, I promise!"

As she left for her classroom, Jamila could feel his stare on her ass like a laser beam. Piece of cake, as predicted. "Well, seems like I can easily repay the favor," she thought and started to sway her butt like a model on a catwalk as the sound of her high heels clicking echoed through the building. He was staring anyway, so she might as well give him a little show to maintain his loyalty.

Later that day, Ben entered the gym's locker room, wiping off his sweat from the work out session. He both regretted starting to work out so late into the year AND having started at all. Yes, he wanted to be less skinny, but dang, why did every little exercise have to be THAT exhausting? Anyway, at least the gym was nice. He had only started going there earlier this week, but he already liked it here. As he sat down to take off his shoes, he looked at his phone: "Shit, so late already? Physics homework must have taken me even longer than I thought, no wonder I got here so much later than usually. Mr. Baker can really suck my dick!"

Not that he would ever let him, of course. Yikes. He'd rather have Jamila do that instead. Gosh, that woman was hot. "No, don't think of her now, Ben, you'll just get a hard on in the locker room and everybody will think you're gay."

It was clearly time to hit the shower and then get out of here. Speaking of showers though, why were all the other guys still here?

"Hey guys, I wanna take a shower. Is there a reason why no one else is going? Er, I mean, I am not asking you to join me, don't get me wrong, but I was just wondering..."

Silence ensued. "The fuck is wrong with these people?" Ben thought.

"Hello? Any comments, maybe?"

"...Steve is... still in there," John replied slowly. John was a nice guy. He was much more familiar with all the equipment at the gym and had introduced Ben to the place. Also, John was quite buff, and Ben secretly hoped to achieve his kind of body soon.

Ben laughed, "So what? Is Steve so fat that he needs all the showers for himself? Look, I have no idea who this guy is, but keeping half a dozen sweaty guys from taking a shower is kinda rude, isn't it?"

"... that... that's not it," John was visibly uncomfortable. "It's hard to explain."

"Ugh, screw it, I'm gonna take shower now, fuck that Steve guy," Ben shouted, as he grabbed his towel and a bottle of shampoo and slammed the door that led into the shower room behind him.

The shower area was entirely covered in white tiles. To the left, near the entrance, was a bathroom, while a door on the right led to the actual showers. One could not really get lost in here, which was quite fortunate, as the fog from the shower room immediately steamed up Ben's glasses. "Hey, that means that someone must be in here, indeed," Ben noticed. "Unless some dude just didn't turn off his shower."

"Hello? Anybody in here?" Ben turned around the corner and stepped into the shower room. Through his fogged-up glasses, he spotted some movement on the far side of the room and got a little closer. "Are you Steve?"

He regretted ever having asked.

The naked black man he saw had his back turned towards him, facing the shower instead. He was the biggest and strongest guy Ben had ever seen in real life. His back was twice as broad as Ben's and his arms had a similar circumference to John' legs. The guy was not even flexing yet, but calves and his tricepses were so well defined as if they had been carved from stone. A stream of water and shampoo flowed from his bald head all the way down his back to his ass. As Ben looked at it, his throat tightened. Sure, some of the girls in his class had been gossiping about guys with sexy butts, but he had never given this much thought. Turns out, they had good reasons. Ben swallowed.

"You done staring?" The man's deep voice resounded with the shower room's walls.

"Oh god, uhm, I'm sorry, I... I didn't want to disturb you!" Ben stammered. "Are you Steve?"

The guy turned around, took a step forward, and smiled. "Damn right I am."

Ben did not respond. He was completely petrified as his eyes scanned Steve's body a second time. His pecks and abs were just as chiseled as the rest of his muscles, creating a perfectly V-shaped torso. As Steve towered over him, Ben's gaze slowly descended and stopped between Steve's legs. This was the other thing he had overheard the girls in his class talking about. And this one, he had indeed given quite a bit of thought. Steve's black cock was merely flaccid, but already bigger than Ben's biggest hard on. And it did not even seem that huge yet when compared to the size of his balls which were as big as... as what, tennis balls? Ben felt like he had just lost any sense of dimension.

Steve now stood directly in front of Ben who watched a glistening drop of water on Steve's pecks, directly in front of his eyes.

"You seem quite impressed, huh?" Steve chuckled and put a hand on Ben's shoulder. "Now let me set this straight, dude: I don't mind having a little company while taking a shower. But if you gonna act like a girl and keep staring at my dick, I expect you to also do what girls usually do with it - if you know what I mean..."

Steve glanced at his cock. Ben's gaze followed. Steve grabbed his chin and forced Ben to look him straight in the eyes. "So, how do you decide?"

Ben's knees felt weak.

"Hi Ben, glad you're ba... - oh my gosh, didn't you take a shower in the gym? You smell!"

"Hi mom. Yeah, I wanted to shower at home today," Ben replied. He had decided to turn down Steve's "offer" and quickly head home. He also decided he would make this a habit from now on.

"Alright, young man, but hurry up! I don't want the bathroom to be all foggy when the babysitter arrives."

"Yes, yes... - wait, what? You hired a babysitter for Lilli? Why? I am here tonight; you know that!"

"Yes, but we wanted to make sure that there is someone dedicated to taking care of Lilli while we're at the concert. You told us a hundred times that one apparently c a n n o t p a u s e v i d e o g a m e s," Ben's mom answered, rolling her eyes.

"Hm, she's got a point there," Ben thought. "Better to have a babysitter over than having to leave during an important match with the boys." He responded, "Ok, and who is it? Do I know them?"

"Her name is Jamila di Fuego. She's in your class, right? I met her mother once at a parent-teacher conference."

"What? Jamila is coming here!?"

"Yeah. Is that a problem? She seems to be a really nice girl," Ben's mom replied.

"And a pretty one as well," Ben's dad added as he had overheard the conversation. "I think you will get along well with her. Honestly, I think she could even be a nice girlfriend for you, don't you think?"

Ben mumbled, "Er... I think she already has a boyfriend, dad." To be honest, Ben had no fucking clue whether Jamila was single. Sure, he would have loved to "date" her (and much more than that), but he was almost 100% sure that a girl like her was taken already.

"Anyway, she is coming in about an hour. It's too late to cancel the appointment now anyway. So, make sure to be polite - and take that shower already! You definitely do not want to smell like that when she gets here!"

This, Ben agreed with. He rushed up the stairs and jumped into the shower. This one time, he managed to actually hurry up in there and focus on cleaning his body. Usually, his dick begged for attention in the shower and this time, it did so even more. Today, however, instead of jerking off like he usually did, he wanted to make himself look presentable. He combed his hair, changed into some new clothes. and even put on some cologne.

Hungry from the workout, Ben grabbed a couple slices of pizza (yum!) and sat down in the kitchen. That's when the doorbell rang.

"Oh, hello Jamila! It's so nice to see you!" Ben heard his mom cheering.

"Hi, Mrs. Smith! How are you?" Jamila's voice echoed her tone.

"I feel great! I am so happy that you agreed to look after Lilli tonight. My husband and I really wanted to go attend this concert. Thank you SO much!" Ben's mom turned around. "Come on, Ben, at least say hello before you hide in your room again."

"I wasn't going to hide, mom." Ben rolled his eyes, "I was just still hungry from working out."

Jamila's athletic outfit was gone. Instead, she had chosen sneakers, a regular pair of skinny jeans and a white button-up shirt with short sleeves. Ben tried not to stare at her chest too obviously, but that was kind of difficult, because even though her blouse was properly buttoned up, it seemed as if two bombs had exploded underneath it.

"Hi Ben - heeey, you look good," Jamila smiled.

"Er... thanks," Ben smiled awkwardly. Then he noticed the sports bag Jamila had brought with her. "What's in there? Should I take that to the living room?"

"Nope, that's a lady's secret," Jamila giggled. "I'll take care of that. But thank you."

The following hour went as usual. After Ben's parents had left, Jamila took care of Lilli in the living room, probably playing with her or watching TV, Ben thought. Meanwhile, Ben returned to his room to play a couple of ranked matches with the boys. Today, however, he seemed to be lacking concentration.

"The fuck are you doing, Ben!?" Mike shouted over his microphone. "You gotta heal!"

"Sorry, dude, I can't really focus on the game today."

"Why? Is something wrong? What's up?"

"No, not really...," Ben hesitated.

"..."

"It's... You know, my parents hired Jamila as a babysitter for my little sister for tonight." Ben could feel himself blushing. He had just opened Pandora's box of teenage horniness.

"WHAT?" "Dude, really?" "Pics or it didn't happen!" "daaamn..." "did you fuck her?" The boys could hardly be stopped.

Louder than he intended he shouted, "Guys, shut up! She's just here as a babysitter. She's not my girlfriend or anything."

"Well maybe you can change that...," Mike replied with his usual dirty laugh. "I mean, come on, your parents will not be home for another couple hours. And now there is this super fucking crazy hot girl on your couch RIGHT NOW, probably bored as fuck, just waiting for some horny ass dude to fuck her real good. Leave the game, man, you gotta take that chance!"

"I don't know, man..."

"At least talk to her, dude. I swear, you're gonna regret it, if you just stay online for the rest of the night. Besides, you're not really helping the squad anyway if you're not focused."

Mike was right. If he wanted to get anything more out of this situation that the usual friendly smile and a hug, Ben would have to do something. So, he decided to leave the game (lots of encouraging cheers from the boys) and go downstairs again.

"Oh hey, are you done playing?" Jamila greeted him.

"Yes. Now it's time for serious business," Ben tried to sound badass.

Jamila cracked up, "Alriiiight, perfect timing! I just put Lilli to bed, so it's just the two of us for now." Jamila smirked. She came closer, and - to his surprise - hugged Ben. She had put on a sweet perfume. He could not name the scent, but it seemed magical. Still hugging him, Jamilah whispered into his ear which a low, husky voice: "And guess what, I prepared quite a surprise for you. I'll go upstairs and switch into something more... appropriate for my intentions." She let go of him, looked at him and raised her eyebrows for a split second.

Ben was speechless. "O - kayyyy...."

Jamila then turned around and proceeded to leave the room. Ben instinctively stared at her butt that did its best to fight the confinements of Jamila's jeans. Just before Jamila closed the door to the living room after leaving, she turned halfway back around and gave Ben a dead serious look. "Make sure you're naked when I come back." One more wink, a confident smile, and she was gone.

Ben's thoughts rushed through his mind like a tornado. What was she going to look like? Was she really going to fuck him? Had she really planned this all along? Why? How could he get so lucky? What if his parents came home? And most important of all: Was any of this really happening?

Ben could feel his heart pounding in his head while he took off his shirt. His wildest dream was about to come true. He told himself to relax and forced himself to breathe deeply while he took off his pants. He stroked his dick a bit to make it grow a little. He wanted to at least appear somewhat sizeable for Jamila. She, however, seemed to take her sweet time. What on earth was that woman up to? To put his (hopefully limited) time to good use, he decided to dim the lights and put on some relaxing electronic music. After that, he sat on the couch in an attempt to get his nervousness under control.

The door opened.

"Showtime, baby."

Ben jumped up from the couch, staring at the woman that entered the room. It was not Jamila anymore.

It was a goddess.

She had switched the sneakers for golden high heels that came closer and closer with a slow stride. He had seen her legs before a lot, but this time, they were oiled up and softly glistened in the light. Ben had a perfect view of them as she only wore a miniskirt around the waist. It was made of soft, blood-red fabric with golden threads woven in between, shimmering with every sway of her hips. Her top was made of the same material, bare of shoulder straps, but strengthened in the front like a corset, so it still had the power to push up her boobs. And this is where Ben's mind shut off completely. Perfectly round and plump, Jamilas massive tits were on - almost - full display. They had been oiled up like the rest of her body and slightly jiggled with her every step. Ben forced his eyes to follow the trail of a thin golden necklace from her cleavage all the way up to her face. Jamila had put on heavier make-up, with a deep, dark eyeshadow and a blood red lipstick. The infernal fire that was burning in her eyes and her sly smile said more than a thousand words: This woman knew her place, and it was superior to anyone.

"Like what you see, baby?" Jamila's words dripped from her lips like honey.

"Oh fuuuck....," Ben sighed, still drinking in the incredible sight of her body.

"Oh yeah, that's exactly what we're gonna do," Jamila slowly licked her lips. "But first, let me give you a little show." With these words, she started dancing to the music. She rolled her body, wave after wave, and ran her hands down her boobs and waist. When she reached her hips, she closed her eyes, threw back her head and let out a long, soft moan. "Fuck yeah, tonight's gonna be good," she thought. "Now let's turn this up a notch."

Next, she put her ebony hair over her right shoulder where it flowed like a waterfall and turned her back to him.

Ben gasped.

Saying that her top had a deep back neckline would have been an understatement. Her toned body was on full display - except her ass, which was sadly still covered by the miniskirt. Ben only caught tiny glimpses of her butt cheeks as Jamilah started gyrating her hips. Ben's gaze was so transfixed on her hypnotizing moves, he almost missed the moment when Jamilah looked back towards him over her shoulder and bit her lip. She always knew that Ben wanted to fuck her. But at this point, she knew she had achieved total power over him. Almost like mind control. And if one thing in this world turned her on, it was being in charge.

Now it was time for her favorite part.

She could hear Ben inhaling sharply behind her, as she opened the tiny button at the back of her outfit that held her top in place and cast it aside. Still swaying her hips, she did not turn around, yet, though. Instead, she took the time to run her hand across her boobs to get some body oil on them and spread some on her abs. They shimmered like a bronze statue. After taking care of her upper body, she bent over, almost 90 degrees, and took off her miniskirt, leaving nothing to cover her body, except her high heels.

Jamila's ass was indescribable. No word could ever do justice to how plump and round and tight those cheeks were. The shiny oil, highlighting her curves, did the rest.

"Oh my god... you're so fucking hot...," Ben stammered. Jamila turned around and walked up to him until her tits almost touched his body. "Yeah, I get that a lot," she whispered. Jamila's voice sounded what a blow job must feel like, but Ben did not care. The only thing he was still able to do was to soak in the presence, no, the fucking aura of the goddess in front of him. Her tits were huge, soft, and round, her dark brown nipples pointing straight at his mouth - his jaw had already dropped the moment she had entered the room.

"Relax, baby," Jamila whispered, cupped his head with her hands and leaned in for a kiss. Ben nearly fainted. His entire world seemed to only consist of the hot and smooth body pressed against his. Jamila ran her hands through his hair, but he almost did not realize: He only tasted the sweet and passionate kisses that send shivers through his whole body. As Ben regained some consciousness, he instinctively ran his hands down Jamila's back and squeezed her ass. It was firm and tight, with just the right amount of jello on top. It felt even better than the way he had imagined it so many times.