A Surprise Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmh...," Jamila moaned with delight. She could feel Ben's body starting to relax - except for his dick, of course, that one was still hard as fuck. Now it was time for the next step.

"Sit down, baby!" Suddenly, Jamila gave Ben a little push. He stumbled one step backwards, bumped into the couch behind him, and fell onto it. Jamila stood in front of the couch and looked down on him. Ben's shock quickly faded, and delight took over when Jamila put on a cool smile and said, "Now, let's give some attention to this bad boy right here, shall we?"

Then she slowly dropped to her knees. She grabbed Ben's dick firmly by the base of its shaft and put it all the way into her mouth. Ben could not suppress a loud moan, his body tossing and turning with ecstasy while Jamilas head kept bobbing up and down his penis. Soon, he could not hold on any longer. His dick had become so hard it was almost numb and an involuntary flex of his legs pushed him over the edge. The inarticulate moaning sent waves of relaxation through his body, perfectly in sync with the contractions his dick. Jamila swallowed it all without hesitation.

Slowly, Ben regained his senses. Did he really just get sucked off by the hottest woman in his life? Apparently so. Still, though, he kind of wished, he had gotten more time to "return the favor" in any way she wanted. If only he could have lasted a bit lo-...

"Ha, nice show, girl." A deep, eerily familiar voice said at the other end of the living room.

Ben lifted his head to see past Jamila and she turned her head around, still on her knees. It was Steve. He stood in the doorframe, with the light from the corridor highlighting his silhouette.

"Oh my god, baby, that's perfect timing!" Jamila cheered and stood up.

"Yeah, I kinda got a talent for that, girl," Steve joked.

Jamila turned around to Ben, who was still lying on the couch, naked and exhausted. "Ben, this is my boyfriend, Steve."

"Yeah, we met at the gym earlier," said Steve, noticing the shocked look on Ben's face. "Looks like he remembers me."

"Oh, great!" Jamila added excitedly. "Well, Ben, you see, I was really horny all day and I REALLY wanted to fuck, but I couldn't cancel the job, so I had to come up with a solution. I invited my boyfriend over for a little fun while your parents are away, but when I realized you were going to be here as well, I decided to share a little bit of it with you."

Ben looked like he wanted to reply, but Steve had waited long enough. "Alright baby, enough talking, come here." With one swift move, he took his shirt off. Instantly, he felt the slightly cooler air of the room washing over his now exposed upper body. Tonight was gonna be good.

With long strides and exaggerated sways of her hips, Jamila approached her boyfriend. With a cheeky smile on her lips, she leaned in for a kiss, but Steve grabbed her by the hips and pressed her body against his. Jamilas surprised little squeal and giggles were quickly muffled by his hungry kisses. Steve could feel her wrapping her left leg around his body and her hips grinding against his crotch. Slowly, he slid his hand across her thigh until he could squeeze that juicy ass that had already caught his eye when they first met at the gym. Yeah, tonight was gonna be good indeed. Time to get things started.

Steve ran his hand through Jamilas hair and suddenly clenched his fist, pulling her head back a little. "Alright baby, suck my cock." Her half-shocked, half-curious look turned into a horny smile. "Of course, darling," she obeyed and slowly dropped to her knees. "Anything for my man..." Her diamond-hard nipples rubbed against his chest.

Jamila ran her hand all across Steves torso, spreading the oil that had rubbed off of her body all over his pecks. While Steve enjoyed the massage, he could also spot his girl's fascinated expression as she now faced his abs and explored every single one of them with a soft kiss. He smiled. Every woman he ever fucked had given them this exact look.

Jamila quickly opened Steve's belt and pulled down his pants. His half-erect cock sprang free, directly pointing at her face. Steve smiled as Jamila's eyes widened. She had been in this situation plenty of times and apparently still could not get enough. Immediately, Jamila held up his cock with her left hand and used her right as well as her mouth to caress Steve's balls. Steve relaxed as he felt his girl's nimble tongue slide over the curves of his humongous rocks and as he heard her lips plant wet kisses all over them. He grabbed Jamilas head and held her hair back, preventing it from getting in the way. He smiled again as he remembered the first time she had sucked him off. She had been much more ambitious than any of his previous girlfriends. She had even tried to take one of his balls into her mouth to suck them. It did not fit. He moaned deeply; Jamila had picked up the pace a lot and was now practically motorboating his balls. Nice. But Steve wanted more.

He slightly pressed her head, which was still in his hands, against his balls. Jamila, surprised by the pressure, gasped in shock and stopped. With a mischievous smile, she laughed, because she knew what that signal meant. She grabbed her man's cock with both hands; her fingers did not even fit around it completely. She stroked it slowly, but intensively, while kissing the underside of the shaft. She then slowly - too slowly for any man's taste - made her way up towards the head. "Ohhhh, you like that, don't you baby?" she asked while looking him straight in the eyes. In a playful voice, she added, "You like it when a sexy lady like me takes care of your oh so massive manhood?"

Steve just grinned. That dirty little bitch. She was trying to play the dominant part. "Sure," he thought to himself. "Let her have some fun." They both knew where things were headed anyway.

Jamila had now finally made it all the way up the shaft. She ran the underside of her tongue across the head. "May I, darling?" she smiled. Steve nodded and put his hand on his hips. Jamila took a moment to admire the titanic cock right in front of her. It had now grown to its full size and hardness. Steve grinned. He knew that look on her face. She never had been with any guy even close to this size - and would never be again. Then Jamila opened her mouth and took Steve's giant into her mouth as deeply as possible. After the first few inches, she had to slow down to fit the monster into her throat. She did not gag - she was too experienced for that - but started breathing heavily through her nose with her eyes tearing up. Steve could not help but be impressed. She had not made it all the way down to his balls - that was probably impossible - but she had proved once again that she could take him better than any girls that came before her. Quite the feat for a highschooler. She had real talent.

Jamila slid off the cock again and gasped loudly, her mouth still wide open, saliva dripping from her tongue. "Hehehehe, my GOD I love that dick!" she shouted. Then she gripped the shaft firmly at the base with both hands and lunged at the head again.

"Ahhh..." A loud moan escaped Steve's lips. He was very familiar with her technique - using both hands to massage the lower half of his cock while sucking the top. Any girl that had ever watched porn had tried that style on him. And a surprising number of girls seemed to watch it. They had nothing on Jamila, though. She slightly turned her had whenever she went down the shaft, adding extra friction and keeping the cock well lubricated, while applying slightly more pressure with her hands whenever they ran up the shaft, practically milking his cock for all the precum in it. And there was a lot of it. She swallowed all of it with audible gulps.

Steve grabbed Jamila's head again, keeping her hair out of the way as she picked up the pace once again, her head was now bobbing up and down frantically. Steve decided to get active. Instead of just waiting for Jamilas head to move along his shaft, he now started fucking her mouth actively. And within a second, Jamilas muffled moans turned into wet gagging noises. For a split second, Steve considered taking things all the way to the end and blowing his load down his girl's throat. A tempting idea, generally, but the way Jamila had gotten dolled up, she obviously wanted more tonight. And what man would say no when free pussy was throwing itself at him? Only the weak ones with no self-control. So, he swiftly pulled her off his cock and let go of her head. With a surprised gasp, she almost fell over, as she had given herself up to his control.

The exhaustion and disbelief on Jamilas face quickly faded as Steve picked her up. With an excited squeal, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. She leaned in and gave him a long and passionate kiss. Steve had placed his arms underneath his girl's legs, each hand grabbing a plump, juicy ass cheek. He carried her over to the living room's door and put her firmly up against it. Jamila laughed when she heard the banging noise upon impact and moaned in anticipation. It was time.

Steve lowered Jamilas body carefully onto his cock. He looked deep into his girlfriend's eyes as the head slid up Jamila's soaking wet pussy. Jamila smirked. They both knew this was nothing, yet. Steve lowered her body further and the first few inches of his cock disappeared into the pussy. Jamila sighed and beamed with joy. This was the stage until which all of Steve's previous girls had made it. Turns out that ALL girls like a big dick, no matter what they say - at least when the dick is attached to a confident black man that can fuck all night. Steve lowered Jamila's body further and a few more inches slid into her increasingly stretched out pussy. The look on Jamila's face changed. She realized he was going to put it all in. And there was so much more to come. She did not say a word, but her face was a mixture of disbelief, joy, and fear. Her eyes begged him to be careful - and to give her more at the same time. Steve did not stop. He lowered her body even further and put another inch up that pussy. Jamila closed her eyes, absorbed by the feeling. She opened her mouth and let out a silent moan. Steve could see that she was losing the ability to think straight. "Good girl," he rumbled, and smoothly thrust his hips forward, sliding the last few inches of big black monster cock into her body. "Yeaaaaaahhhh..." Jamila moaned. Steve gave her a greedy kiss. He never felt so connected, so one with the woman he loved and lusted after, than in these moments. He felt her body heat emanating from her soft and smooth skin, her breast pressing into his chest rhythmically, as she breathed quickly, her pussy slowly convulsing around his cock.

Steve took half a step away from the wall, so her body leaned back slightly, her back still resting against the door. He broke the kiss and slowly started pumping his cock into his dripping wet girlfriend. Her body slightly rocked back and forth, moving up and down his pole with every thrust. Jamila was now obviously in a dream world, eyes closed and moaning passionately every time Steve shoved his cock into her. Steve began to thrust harder and more quickly. Jamila's moans became flatter, more breathless, and higher pitched. Steve felt his cock rubbing against the inner walls of Jamilas pussy, spurring him on. Each thrust now made his hips slam against Jamila's ass, sending shockwaves of pleasure through both their bodies. Every wave made Jamila's tits jiggle. Steve grinned. Precisely the view had had come to this house for tonight. Turns out, slightly stepping away from the wall gives you the perfect angle to enjoy the view when your girl is wrapped around your cock.

"Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Yes!!!! YES!!!!! AAAhhhhhhh....." Jamila's cries became hysterical and then abruptly ended with an exhausted sigh of relief. "Wow," Steve though. "She came surprisingly quickly. She must've been extra horny tonight." He smiled. "Nice."

He moved away from the door - Jamila barely managed to cling to his body - and laid her on the ground. He knelt in front of her, pulled his dick out of her pussy and slapped in onto her belly. It went way past her navel. "Noooooooo, put it back in baby, pleeeeaaase! That was amazing! Keep going!" Jamila begged. She looked at him with puppy eyes and pouted. "Pretty please? I'm sooo horny!"

Steve laughed, "You really think I was gonna leave now?" Then he picked up her legs and thrust his cock all the way up her pussy again. With a loud cry, Jamila threw her head back, closed her eyes and arched her back. "Yeeeeeeeesssssssssss!"

Ben realized he had watched everything up to this point without any clear thought in his mind. Only now, as Jamila's arched back presented her bouncing tits to him, he became aware of what was happening. This stranger he met at the gym just hours earlier was now fucking his crush right in front of him, in his parents' house! For a split second, he felt like he should say something, do something. This wasn't right. But with Steve's next pump and Jamila's subsequent moan, he forgot that this thought had ever crossed his mind. The show was just too fucking good. His emptied penis now started to stir again, and he slowly started jerking off to the live-porn right in front of him.

Jamila opened her eyes again and looked at Ben. She saw the look on his face, the disbelief, the pain, the humility - and the greed and lust that drowned them all out. This was her first time with someone else watching, but not participating. Her arousal shot through the roof for good. She kneaded her tits and started rambling, "Oh yeah, Ben, you see that? This is how you fuck a woman! Like a real man! You like that? Huh!? You like these big ass tiddies and my wet ass pussy!? You wish you could fuck me like that as well, huh??? Oh my god, I love getting FUCKED like that, Yeaaaahhhhhh....!" She closed her eyes again, spread her arms and started writhing her body on Steve's cock. Unable to speak any coherent words, her moans became more and more frantic again and soon, another blinding orgasm hit her.

"Ah! AH! AHH!!! Ahhhhhhhhyeeahhhhhh...."

Steve enjoyed the spectacle. He had had her legs over his shoulders often enough, but the sight of a sexy Latina losing her mind on his cock never got old. Just the sound of her humiliating dirty talk was new. New, but welcome. Honestly, he had forgotten about the boy on the couch the moment Jamila's lips had touched his balls. "Who knows, maybe the guy learns something tonight. Even if it's just about what he CAN'T do," Steve thought to himself. Whatever. He had more interesting things to focus on. Two of them, to be precise.

Steve shifted his position. Instead of towering over his girl, he now leaned in towards her and dove straight towards her tits. Plump and squishy, they lay on Jamila's heaving chest. Her nipples were still hard - no surprise, his dick was still all the way inside her. Steve started kneading Jamilas left breast while he sucked her right nipple. The oil had made her skin extra soft. Jamila let out a delighted, relaxed sigh and ran her hand across Steves broad shoulders. Oh, these muscles! Jamila watched them flex and relax again with every little move of Steve's arms. From the first day she had seen her boyfriend naked, she knew she had "a type". "You like these tiddies, don't you, Steve?" she said in a playful voice. "Shall I show you what I can do with them? I think you're gonna like it..." Steve stopped kissing Jamila's tits, pulled his cock out of her pussy, and sat on the couch. "Get up."

Jamila obeyed without hesitation and knelt in front of her man, right between his legs. Her legs were still shaking from the rough fuck she just got, but they did not give in. One more perk of working out.

Jamila wrapped her lips around the head of Steve's cock again. At the same time, she used her hands to press her tits against his shaft. Squeezing them like this made them look even more massive. Steve did not hesitate to slowly rock his hips back and forth to titfuck his girl. Jamila put her head back, eyes closed and silently moaning. Steve grinned and picked up the pace. He knew how sensitive her tits were. Once, he had made her come just by licking and fondling them. Despite being pressed together, Jamila's tits now jiggled with every one of Steve's thrusts. Precum dripped from her deep brown nipples.

Jamila was panting rapidly. Steve knew she was close to another climax. "Time to put that bitch back in her place," he thought. He stopped fucking his girlfriend's tits and stood up. Jamila fell over. As he towered over her, she stared at him in shock and disbelief. Had she done something wrong? Satisfying her man had been her only goal that night, for she knew he would reward her exactly the way she liked it.

"Turn around. Gimme your ass," Steve commanded.

Jamila's shock blew away in an instant. Above her stood her very own personal stallion, and he was about to do what he liked best. She spun around and got up on her hands and knees, arching her back to present her ass to him. Steve knelt behind her and took a second to appreciate the sight. 50 kilograms of pure horniness, shaped to perfection, and eagerly awaiting his cock with a dripping wet pussy. Then he thrust forward.

His cock slid into Jamila's pussy with ease, despite its size. Jamila squealed and arched her back to accommodate her man. A shiver ran down Steve's spine. Doggystyle was his favorite position. Seeing a woman on all fours, devout and ready to mount, while being in total control, ramming his cock deeper and deeper up that trembling slut. Yeah, that's how a real man handles a horny girl.

He pounded harder. Jamila's squeals had turned into a deep, resounding moans that relaxed her body and enabled her to soak in every little bit of pleasure her stud provided her. But Steve wanted more. He gripped Jamila's hips and slammed her ass against his body. His pounding sent wave after wave of jiggles through her oiled-up ass. What a sight! This is what he had come to this house for. His mouth opened, his upper body tightened, his breath became heavier, and he slowly began to feel an all too familiar tension between his legs.

Jamila's moans became louder, faster, and higher. Pussy was soaked with juice. Her body was dripping with sweat and oil. And her brain was flooded with dopamine. The thrill of getting fucked in someone else's house, the knowledge of getting observed and the feeling of that giant hot monster of a cock sliding up her hole was overwhelming.

"Oh my god, oh my god oh my god," she panted. Steve knew how addicted she was to him. His body tensed even more, and a loud and greedy moan filled the room. Jamila turned her head back, opened her eyes. Through the haze of horniness, she saw what every woman would envy her for: A muscular sex god, eyes widened with lust and greed, focused on her divine body, filling it with pleasure beyond comparison.

"OH YES FUCK ME HARDER DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That was it. The point of no return. Steve let go of every little bit of self-control still left in his body. He banged that ass faster and faster and faster, until the tension left his body, and he came. Pulse after pulse of his cock sent wave after wave of cum into his slut's pussy. Jamila's pussy twitched and tightened as another orgasm almost knocked her unconscious. Steve's deep grunts resounded from the walls while Jamila's hysterical cries sang a hymn of praise to his accomplishment.

Jamila collapsed onto the floor under him. She released a final, remorseful moan as she slid from his cock that now towered over her, still massive, and coated in cum and pussy juice. Steve looked down and he liked what he saw. A mind-blowingly hot woman, wet, happy, and filled with his seed.

Ultimate. Masculine. Triumph.