A Surprise Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife called out, announcing she was home. I could hear her flip flops slapping the bottoms of her feet as she walked swiftly into the kitchen.

I called out back, letting my wife know we had a visitor. Traci then announced herself.

My wife seemed happy she was over and came into the living room to join us. She smiled brightly, walking towards Traci. Traci stood from the couch to hug my wife. That's when I saw she had not gotten her right shoe back on yet. Her toes were inside, but her heel was still sticking out.

I don't know if my wife noticed or not, but after Traci, she came my way. Not able to get my hard cock to soften, I did not stand up. My wife leaned down, giving me a kiss and a hug. My cock twitched, knowing my mouth was just wrapped around Traci's toes and soles only moments ago, and was now kissing my wife on the lips.

"What are you two up to?" my wife asked as she went and sat on the couch by Traci.

"We were just chatting, waiting for you to come home," I answered.

"Yea," Traci added, "I stopped over hoping to talk with you."

My wife smiled at me, kicking her flip flops off. She pulled her feet up and tucked them next to her butt as she sat sideways on the couch.

"Did my husband at least be a good host?" she asked Traci.

"Oh, of course," she slurred slightly, "He's been great!"

"Oh good. Then let's talk girl," my wife replied.

I walked to the bar, trying my best to hide my stiff cock. I managed to mix my wife a drink. I walked it over to her and she thanked me.

I went into the kitchen to give them some space. They chatted for a few minutes. Traci was confiding in my wife what she had told me earlier. My wife seemed to echo the same response I did in regards to the threesome topic. I walked back into the living room.

"You should stay a while, get comfortable," my wife told Traci.

Traci hesitated, but eventually slid her feet out of her sneakers again and tried to tuck them next to her, like my wife.

Not before my wife noticed her toe rings, "Oh, I like those!" she said, "Let me see them."

Traci held her feet out in front of her, flexing her toes to show off her toe rings. I was looking from my chair, six feet away.

"Baby," my wife called to me, " Aren't these toe rings cute?"

I looked at my wife, then Traci's feet, then my wife again.

"Very cute!" I said with a smile.

"Your feet look about the same size as mine," my wife said, "Can I try one on?"

"Of course!" Traci said.

My wife quickly reached down to Traci's left foot. Her fingers wrapped around the toe ring and slid it off easily.

My wife must have had a hunch.

"That slid right off," she mentioned, "Are your toes wet?"

Traci blushed.

"Maybe her feet are a little sweaty," I butted in.

"Hmm," my wife wondered aloud, "Maybe."

My wife then slid the toe ring onto her second toe, right foot.

"This ring feels wet," she said.

Traci was speechless. I was grinning ear to ear.

"Baby," my wife called to me again, "Does this toe ring look better on my foot or Traci's?"

"Tough question babe," I said, "Can I call a tie?"

My wife had noticed my shit-eating grin and knew we were hiding something.

"You need to pick," she teased.

After a few long seconds of silence, she added, "Or you can call it a tie if you tell me what I missed while I was gone."

Traci looked at me nervously. I gave her a confident nod.

"I'd love to," I teased back, "But I'd love it more if Traci told you."

Traci's eyes went wide with shock.

"Don't worry Traci," my wife said, "I won't be upset."

Traci took her last sip of her drink, then looked at my wife.

"Your husband gave me a foot rub," she said.

"That sounds harmless," my wife responded.

"And then he started to lick and suck my toes," Traci said shakily.

"Oh, is that right?" my wife quipped.

"It is," I answered, "And she seemed to really be enjoying it until you got home."

"Wow," my wife said.

"It felt really good," Traci admitted.

"Do you want him to do it some more?" my wife asked her.

Traci hesitated to answer. My wife looked at me. I read her body language and responded. I got out of my chair and walked over. I knelt on the floor in front of Traci. Her feet were flat on the floor. I picked them up gently and held both feet up in front of my face again. I stuffed all five toes on her right foot into my mouth. Then all five on her left foot.

My sucking and licking was getting louder and sloppier. I could hear Traci breathing getting heavy. My wife stuck her feet out and ran them all over my face as I focused on Traci's. I found it extremely sexy that my wife's toes were also painted white.

"You know," my wife broke the silence, "He's REALLY good at eating pussy."

Traci moaned loud enough to notice.

"Would you like him to eat your pussy?" my wife teased her.

Traci moaned again.

My eyes were shut, my feeling and tasting senses were in overdrive. After a few minutes, I pried them open. I watched as my wife's left hand crept closer to Traci. Resting on her left thigh, then a little higher. Her fingers making small, circular movements.

I kept licking, sucking, and tasting every inch of Traci's perfect feet. Her eyes never moved off what I was doing. Her mouth hung open.

I saw her eyebrows raise and I knew my wife's fingers were between her thighs.

"You're so wet!" my wife exclaimed.

Traci moaned again.

"I think my husband would like to taste that," my wife suggested.

I reached for the waistband of her leggings while managing to keep her feet to my face. I tugged them down in a hurry. Traci lifted her hips, making it easier for me. Her little pussy looked beautiful. It was completely shaved, unlike my wife's. I used my teeth to nibble her left arch before deciding it was time to give her some head.

I set her feet down over my shoulders and neared her pussy. When I got close enough, I gave it one long lick from the bottom to the top. Traci's body jerked at the touch of my tongue. Then I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her towards me just enough so half of her ass was hanging off of the couch.

I gave her pussy another lick. Her wetness tasted great. It was similar to my wife's, but just a little sweeter. After a third lick, I found her swelling clit. I pinned it with my tongue, then made small circles around it. A few circles made and I put my tongue directly onto it. Left to right, left to right. My tongue moved back and forth rapidly.

Traci started to moan already.

"Does that feel good?" my wife asked her.

"Mm-hmm!" she moaned.

Her pussy was getting very wet. I teased her clit on and off for the next minute. When I thought she was getting close to her first orgasm, I slowly slipped my middle finger inside her pussy.

Traci erupted immediately. Her fingers pulled at my hair, pulling my face deeper into her pussy. I lapped up every drop of her cum. I continued to toy her clit off and on as her climax subsided.

"Mm, that's what he loves to do," my wife spoke.

"Mmm," Traci moaned, "That was incredible."

"Have you ever given a footjob before?" my wife continued.

"No, I haven't," she whispered, "Will you show me?"

My wife motioned for me to stand up. I did. She then teased my hard cock poking through my shorts before pulling them down to my ankles. My cock sprang free. I stepped out of my shorts, kicking them off to the side.

I knelt back down in front of my wife. She extended her feet to my face. I licked her soles, making them nice and wet. Her feet lowered to my cock, placing a foot on each side. My wife began tugging my cock with her little feet. Her white painted toes looked so sexy, and still wearing Traci's toe ring was making me harder than normal.

She was moving her feet slowly and firmly. I had to look away before I came too soon.

"Why don't you get Traci's feet ready," she suggested.

I leaned left slightly, Traci raised her feet to me. I wanted to taste her perfect feet a bit more so I began licking and sucking them like I did earlier. Traci squirmed on the couch. Her left hand lowered to her pussy, as she played with herself. My wife stopped her.

She brushed her hand away and replaced it with hers. Traci threw her head back. I focused on her arches again, getting them ready to stroke my cock. Feeling like they were ready, I stood up. I took one step to my left and I was standing in front of her.

I lifted her feet with my hands and placed them around my cock. I began to fuck her feet slowly. Traci picked her head back up and started to watch. My wife fingered her clit faster.

Traci was moaning again.

My wife bent down and tasted her pussy from the side. She liked that. I let go of Traci's left foot, it fell to the floor. With her right foot, I pinned my cock between my hips and her sole. I moved her foot up and down on the entire length of my cock. This allowed full access for my wife to her pussy. My wife moved in swiftly.

She was still fully clothed, besides her bare feet. Kneeling in front of me, licking our neighbor's pussy as I fucked her foot.

Traci was getting ready to climax again. I stopped with the footjob and began to suck her toes. All four toes besides her big toe, were in my mouth.

She came again, covering my wife's face with her juices. I kept licking and sucking her toes as she orgasmed. I could hear my wife loudly tasting her.

Traci began to come down again.

My wife wanted me to cum.

"Turn around on the couch," she told Traci.

She did.

My wife helped place her on her knees with her soles hanging off the edge for me.

"He really loves the soles," my wife exclaimed.

I knelt back down, positioning my cock between her feet. I pulled her feet together, sandwiching me between them. My hips instinctively began thrusting. My wife was now sitting next to Traci on the couch. She was watching me fuck our neighbor's sexy feet. She egged me on.

"Fuck her feet baby," she teased.

I moaned, starting to feel the tingle in my balls.

"Give those smooth soles all of your hot cum!" she ordered.

I was close now.

I bent forward and gave Traci's bare ass a big kiss. Then I put a hand on each ass cheek and steadied myself. Traci made sure she held her feet together firmly for me. I spread her ass apart as I gave her soles a few more slow thrusts.

I motioned for my wife to come closer, she did. We began to kiss passionately. She knows kissing is something that always makes me cum a lot. My right finger found Traci's pussy from behind. Inch by inch, I pushed it inside her. Once it was fully inside, I pulled back. I began to finger-fuck her fast.

My wife and I still kissing deeply while I both fingered our neighbor and fucked her feet. I was ready to explode.

I thrust my cock faster between her soles, making it a little difficult to keep contact with my wife. The tingling was reaching from the bottom of my balls to the tip of my cock. I kept pumping as my first eruption left my body. It was so powerful it caused me to bend forward.

The next wave hit and I was able to get a hold of my cock and aim it at her soles. I jerked like a man possessed with my left hand. My right finger still working her pussy. Traci did a tremendous job of holding her feet still and presenting those perfect soles to me.

I grunted and groaned into my wife's mouth until I was done shooting ropes of cum. Looking down at Traci's soles, I was pleasantly surprised to see just how much of my cum they were holding. Her arches had become a pool of my juice. There was also a mess that missed the target. Cum on the couch, her left calf, and now dripping from her feet to the floor.

My finger slowed to a stop in her pussy, holding it there. Traci sensing I was spent, began to push her hips back and forth. She was now fucking my finger, rapidly approaching another orgasm. My wife moved back to the couch, next to our neighbor.

Traci turned her head to my wife, begging to be kissed. She played along. My wife and neighbor now kissing passionately as she continued to ride my finger. When she slid forward far enough, I adjusted so she would take two fingers. My middle and ring finger now sunk deep inside her sopping wet pussy. Traci came after the fifth time rocking back and forth.

I pulled my fingers free, letting her squirt. Her juices landed on my cock, her soles, and dripped onto the couch.

"Oh fuck!" Traci screamed, "That was unbelievable!"

"Maybe it's time to talk about that threesome," my wife said smiling.

I smiled too.

"I would love it if you would be part of our first one," Traci panted to my wife.

"I'd love that too," my wife replied, "After all, you took such good care of my husband."

12