A Surprise Wedding Gift

Story Info
The development of surprise wedding gift from bride.
5.8k words
4.01
22.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a big brother is not always as fun as it may seem. While growing up I always had to protect my little brother, keeping him out of trouble and helping him in school. I seemed to always get blamed for things he did as he could do no wrong. During all this time he never showed his appreciation or said thanks. I always took the high road, thinking that someday he would change, or I would get paid back for all the times I helped him. Well, he did not change, until much later, but I did get paid back in an unusual way.

I am the big brother, six feet four inches tall and weigh 225 very fit pounds. I am still single at 28 years old. Daniel, my identical twin brother, is also six feet four inches tall but he weighs over 260 not so fit pounds. He is bigger but I came out of the womb first, so I got the title of Big Brother. Although we do share the same DNA, as we grew up, we changed in many ways. I have always taken care of myself, rarely got sick and worked hard to keep fit. Daniel did the opposite; he ate anything never exercised and he was always catching whatever was going around. After Highschool, although I has straight A's, I decided to take the Postal Exam and started working. Daniel did well in school also, so he decided to go to college and get a degree. That is where he met his future wife, Laura. He is now married at 28 years old. Daniels wife, Laura is a brunette with brown eyes, she is five foot four inches tall and all of 125 very curvy fit pounds.

I work as a mail carrier and walk ten miles a day, keeping me fit. Daniel has a job that keeps him traveling months on end as a project manager, thus leaving him little time to work out. We both are close, which led Daniel to ask another favor of me. He had just gotten engaged to Laura and then had a job assigned to him that would keep him away from home for many months. Daniel asked me to keep an eye on Laura as he was away and not to let any other guys be with her. This was not a problem for me as Laura lived on my mail route.

Daniel explained to Laura that he would be away for a while before the Wedding and that his brother, Mike would be around if she needed anything. Laura was concerned that she would be alone and have a challenging time planning the wedding. Daniel said that they could text each other and send wedding plan pictures as needed and that Mike and the family would be around to help. Laura said OK and the couple then decided to relax and enjoy each other's company.

They had not been intimate with each other yet and they decided it was time before Daniel went off to his job. Daniel and Laura begin to undress each other, each seeing their partner "oh natural." Laura was a little surprised at Daniel's not so fit form, but she thought she could help him work on it. Daniel on the other hand was pleased at his bride to be form. Laura was only five feet four inches, but her curves were amazing. She had a heart shaped bubble butt that was firm but wiggly, a small waist and breasts that have a teardrop shape and at least a D cup. They continued to undress, and Daniel decided it best to use protection. Laura wanted children but agreed. Daniel only knew one way and he took Laura missionary style. They went after it for a long time, thought Daniel, but to Laura it was only a few minutes. He climaxed, she did not, and they then cuddled. For the next week they continued being intimate, each time Daniel being pleased, and Laura left unsatisfied.

It came time for Daniel to leave on his business trip and he reminded me of our agreement to keep an eye on Laura as he was away and not to let any other guys be with her. I agreed and Laura also knew of the arrangement and was good with it. Daniel packed and left on his business trip. There were 9 months before the wedding, and this gave Laura something to keep her mind off Daniel being gone. Knowing that I, Mike, her future brother-in -law, would keep an eye on her while he was away and not let any other guys be with her, made her feel better.

As Daniel left, Laura pulled me over and said thanks for agreeing to look after her. I told her no problem as she was on my mail route, and I would be around at least once a day. Laura said she would be ok and would only ask for me if she really needed help. After the first day that Daniel was away Laura started to ask me what real sex was like. I asked her why and she confided in me that she and Daniel had been intimate, but she did not feel much. I was shocked, I thought my brother would know what to do, but he did not. She explained that he climaxed, but she never did. She asked if I could help her out.

This is where I began to get my payback. I told Laura I would need to show her how it was to be done. She was not sure but would be willing to try. We went into her bedroom, and I began to undress her. She was shy but began to get into it, then she began to undress me. She stopped and could not believe what she saw. She said I don't think that will fit. As mentioned earlier I am the big brother. Daniel was not very fit or endowed in the private area. His earlier lifestyle of eating poorly, no exercise and not listening to doctors took a toll on his body and his penis did not develop as it could have. I on the other hand was healthy. I ate right, rarely got sick and listened to the doctors, which included taking special supplements to help me be fit, nothing band or illegal. This helped me to develop well and lead me to carrying a thick ten inches. I told Laura not to worry, we could take it slow. I asked her how she wanted to start. She said she only did missionary with Daniel. I mentioned to her many other positions, and she was excited to try.

We began with cowgirl style, allowing her to be on top facing me, and being able to control how deep I went. She was tight but wanted to try harder, she kept going until she took in seven inches and could not believe how good it felt. She began to climax and go faster, causing those sweet breasts to bounce. She never took all ten inches but climaxed two more times before I let my load into her, filling her up.

She realized we had forgotten protection (she forgot, I never planned to use it). She began to panic and got off quickly causing those sweet breasts to move nicely. I suckled them and this calmed her down. She explained that Daniel used protection and did not want kids yet. I told her not to worry if she wanted kids, Daniel and my DNA would match and would be hard to tell the difference. She was still coming off her first real climax and agreed. Laura was a sweet young lady and a good lover. But she asked me about Daniel and my agreement. I then told her the wording, to keep an eye on Laura as he was away and not to let any other guys be with her. No other guys touched her, just me.

Daniel and Laura talked or texted almost every day. He would ask about wedding plans, and she would ask about his work. She told how I checked on her every day while on my route and how nice I was. Daniel said that he could always count on his big brother to help. Laura did not mention that I was helping in other ways also. After a month Laura found out she was pregnant, but she did not think it wise to tell Daniel. They had used protection, but I explained that protection is not 100% and knowing Daniel he used the condom he had had since Highschool, and it could have broken. We figured it could be ours but who knew?

Laura and I kept fucking each other, she could now take all ten inches in that tight pussy of hers in all types of positions, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, and even her feet around my neck. We enjoyed each other greatly and were glad to be with each other. Laura had not begun to show yet and it was time to have the Wedding dress fitted.

Daniel had been gone a month and Laura sent him a picture of her in the dress. It showed some back, all of shoulders and accented her figure nicely. He loved it and quickly approved. He selected the Tuxedos for himself, his best man Mike, and his groomsmen. After that, a wedding venue was selected, a horse ranch. They both liked to ride. Lately Laura has been riding a different horse, lol. Plans were going well, and Daniels assignment was in full swing.

Daniel's job was going well, and he had been gone for almost three months. He made a call to Laura and told her he would be coming home for a few days and then he had to return overseas to continue his assignment. Laura was thrilled that her fiancée was coming home and hoped that they could improve their sex live, since she had learned a lot of things, from her future brother-in-law Mike. She was almost three months pregnant but did not show and hoped that Daniel could not tell. Daniel arrived, and as a good big brother Mike picked him up and they caught up on things and Mike told him that it was a pleasure to help Laura and as promised to keep an eye on Laura as he was away and not to let any other guys be with her.

Laura and Daniel saw each other and instantly ran into one another's arms and kissed. Laura thanked me for helping her and bringing Daniel home. They left for her place and began to get to know each other again. As usual Daniel used protection and did it in his usual way. Laura began trying new things, but Daniel had a tough time. He also noticed that Laura was not as tight as she once was. Laura and Mike knew why, but Laura told Daniel that she longed for him and had to rely on toys to please her and the dildo she used was big trying to please her like he did, she was good at stretching the truth, as well as herself.

I, Mike the big brother, had to stay away from Laura while Daniel was around, but she was nice to send me photos to help. I thanked her and suggested she do the same for Daniel when they were apart. Daniel was around for two weeks and then his job called him back for the next five months. The couple was devastated but knew that was what the job entailed. They continued having sex and Laura finally got Daniel to try Doggy style. Daniel enjoyed seeing her fine bubble butt and liked to reach around and fondle her big D cup breasts. This helped him get in further and Laura had her first orgasm by Daniel. He was exhausted but Laura was used to it.

The next day it was time for Daniel to go back to his assignment overseas. Laura and I saw my brother off and told him not to worry, everything was in good hands. He got on the plane and again I was left to help Laura and not let any other man be with her. We went back to her place and as we did, she sent Daniel a picture to help him. I asked Laura if she had a lot of sexy pictures to send to Daniel. She said no, so I asked her if I could help her take some. She was excited and we went ahead to take many pictures in different clothes or lack thereof and many poses. As we got to her place we talked about Daniel and their time together. She shared about him finally using a different position, and that he finally brought her to climax, but he was exhausted, she wanted more. She then explained that Daniel noticed that she was not as tight, and about her dildo excuse. I laughed and told her it was not a lie, I was her live dildo. She giggled and said she needed more of it.

Month number four came and Laura never did get morning sickness. I checked on her daily and we continued to enjoy each others company. Her baby bump began to show and we both got very excited and horny. Laura told me that she felt that her tops and bras seemed tighter and her pants were very snug. I asked her what her size was. She told me 34D and pant size was a two(waist 24 inches, hips 34 inches. I was pleasently excited and asked her if she wanted me to measure her, she said ok and we went to find a tape measure. I placed the tape under the breast area, it measured a band width of 35 inches. I then measured around the largest part of her breast and it measured 41 inches. Laura you are now a 36DD. Then I measured her waist and it was 25.5 inches but her hips had gone to a 36 inches, you are now into a size 4. It appears that pregnancy is agreeing with you. Your breasts and body are incresing as they should. Lets see how they feel. I begin to feel those soft mounds of fun. They are getting heavier but shapely also. I then began to suckle each nipple slowly, but Laura said suck harder and I did, knowing that it might help her grow more in time. Laura began to undress me, she was already naked. I laid her down and put her feet on my shoulders, and went deep inside as I continued to suckle those tits. Her breasts bounced nicely and kept my dick hard for a long time. Her bump was not big yet and we enjoyed eachother for atleast and hour. Then we cuddled and rested she enjoys that and I was always there to please her. Whill we rested Laura sent a new picture to Daniel to help him in his time of loneliness.

Then we went a second round, this time doggy style, so I could watch that nice bubble butt, I liked big tits but was more of an assman. We did not go as long this time but I realy like see her ass wiggle. She liked tweerking for me. I climaxed right after she did. We again rested together and I asked her if she ever tried anal sex. She said no and that I would never fit. I agreed that I could not fit now but we could prepare her if she wanted. Laura was always wanting to learn so she could please Daniel. I then explained about butt plugs. She was interested, and after we got up and got dressed, we went online to see what pleased her, to use in and area of butt plugs. She decided on a kit that was made of silicone and had a variety of sizes, from less then 1 inch wide to 3 inches wide and from 2 inch insertable length to 6 inch insertable length. Laura also selected the type with a shiny jewled end. We were excited about this new purchase and had it express delivery. Yes I delivered the package, no I did not get a discount, but I did get pleasure. Laura began using the kit and wore the first one a few hours. She liked it and continued on training her bubble butt for future adventures.

The fifth month came and Laura continued to get bigger in just the right places. She told me that Daniel had called and said the project had some problems and that he would not be able to come home for atleast three more months. She was very concerned that he might miss his own wedding. He assured her that he would be there no matter what. I asked her if she was going to tell him of her development, She told me that it was going to be her surprise wedding gift. She told me that Daniel always like big boobs and a nice ass, so I am giving it to him. I had to laugh because it was true Laura's body was shaping up nicely. She then showed me the latest butt plug she was using, it was the 1 1/2 inch wide 3 inch long plug. I was impressed that she had already gotten that far. Laura began to get a little playfull so we had a little cowgirl time as I began to suckle her bigger mamaries. As we were about to climax I noticed something fluid in my mouth. Laura you are producing milk! She was excited and we each tasted her sweet milk.

I asked Laura how big of breasts did Daniel like. She said she diddn't know but she had seen him looking at porn that had women with breast as big as volleyballs. I was not surprised because I had seen him many times doing the same thing. As we were cuddling I asked her if she would like to make her surprise wedding gift to Daniel even bigger. She said sure but how. I explained that by suckling her breasts empty, it would cause her body to produce more milk, demand and supply. I did not know that, Laura said, would you do that for me. If that is what you want, I told my brother I was here to help you, any way I could. I also told her that ther were some safe supplements that her doctor could recommend to her to help production and that there were exercises to do to strenthen her body to prepare for the added weight.

As the sixth month of Laura's pregnacy was about to conclude, Daniel called and said he would be home in a little over two months. That would bring him home when Laura was into her ninth month of pregnancy. She was excited but nervous also because the Wedding was happening in less then two days after he was to arrive home. She sent him another picture to remind him of what he was missing..That also ment that I, Mike needed to help Laura with her big Wedding gift. I had been suckling her empty all I could and she had been pumping all she could, saving the good stuff for the baby. We had not measured lately,so after a fun romp in the bed, her titty fucking me and me pleasing her with my tounge, I got out the tape. Laura's underbust or band was at 36 inches, Her bust measurement was at 43. Laura you are now a 36G, do you think that would please Daniel, I like them. They are soft yet firm, nice bounce and full. They are great, said Laura but we still have a couple of months, lets keep it up for Daniel. Little did she know I was hoping for that.

During the seventh month we still enjoyed each other and tried many positions to give Laura the knowledge she needed and to give me the relief, I needed. She found riding me was the best for her as it gave her more control and less stress on her body. I liked it because I could drain those big tits all I wanted. As she rode me those tits would bounce and we both would rub her belly, she looked so sexy pregnant. She also enjoyed spinning on me so I could go deeper. Its was great seeing that big bubble butt and spanking it as she yelled many cowgirl sayings and screams. Laura was now using the 2 inch by 4 inch butt plug and I played with it to get her more arroused. Then I secretly picked up the 2 1/2 inch by 5 inch plug, lubed it up, pulled out the other and put that one in. Laura screamed in both pain and pleasure. After she climaxed a few times and I climaxed we cuddled for a while and the we decided to measure her, to see how her wedding gift was developing. Her underbust was still 36 inches, her bust was now 45 inches. We did not measure the waist. Her hips were now 38 inches. Laura your pant size is now a size 8 and your bra size is now a 36I, that's impressive.

Laura asked, do you want me to show you what I can do with these or even just one. Laura took my big cock and put it under one breast and began giving me a single tit titty fuck. She continued for at least five minutes then she took my cock in her mouth and finished me off with a slerp and swallow. That's the safe way to take your sperm, can't get pregnant that way. We both laughed and went to shower and I headed home.

As the eighth month progressed, Laura and I had sex less frequintly as she had to focus on the wedding and her surprise wedding gift to Daniel. She had to get her Wedding dress refitted, due to her development. The lady that fit her was very understanding and made sure to leave room for laura's growing wedding gift. She called Daniel to chat and mentioned that she needed to have the dress refitted because she had put on some weight, as she longed for him and ate to relieve the stress. Daniel said he understood and had to have his tux altered also. She then told him that all the other wedding plans were set, and that the Horse Ranch had enough rooms to accomadate the whole wedding party and family. Daniel was glad that all was going good and said he should be back two days before the wedding and would help in the last minute details. Daniel also told Laura that he really appreciated the photos and they were an inspiration to him.

Although Laura and I, Mike, did not have much sex during her eighth month of pregnancy,we made sure to develop Laura''s surprise gift for Daniel. I enjoyed sucking her breasts empty any chance I could, normaly twice a day,once on lunchbreak and once an after work delite. Laura continued the exersizes to help with the added weight which included some to help balance her front and back. Near the end of the eighth month we had some fun and helped eachother climax a few times. We had fun with Laura riding me, then sideways and lastly doggy style. After a longtime cuddling we decided to see how Laura had developed, First we measured her bubble butt and it was an amazing 40 inches of firm but wiggly ass, which had finally gotten use to the 2 1/2 inch by 5 inch long butt plug, which she told me it was bigger then Daniel . Then on to her breasts, her underbust was still a solid 36 inches but her breast measurement was, I couldnot believe it so I measured it again, 47 inches. Laura you are at a 36K. Laura was floored, she said she knew she was bigger but the exercises helped her not feel the extra weight.

12