A Surprise Wedding Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the ninth month of pregnacy Laura's weight and growth had stablized. She had a sweet bubble butt of 40 inches. Her bust had grown to a 36K and she had developed strong muscles to help with the added weight. Her pregnacy was going well and the doctor said it should go full term. Laura was excited and so was I in many ways. Laura continued on her exercises as much as she could and ate and took what the doctor had recommended to help her progress. I did not suckle her empty as much, because she was pumping to save for the baby. She did allow me to rub oil on her often to help prevent stretch marks, we have been doing that from early on. Then she would oil me up and use her bustiness and mouth to please me. Laura really enjoyed the 5 inch butt plug and wore it a few hours a day. She teased me saying she might wear it at the wedding.

As the days before the wedding progressed Daniel called Laura often to help where he could. Laura appreciated his input and use of his credit card. She along with many family and friends got the finishing touches on the wedding and relaxed for the next few days. Daniel was getting excited about coming home to his fiance and family. Laura was due just around the wedding day and was getting nervous but the Wedding day arrived and she had not popped yet. Daniel was to arrive 2 days before the wedding but his flight was canceled. He scrambled to find another flight but it did not get him in town until the day before the wedding. None of the family got to see him before the big day because he had to hurry and get all of his stuff ready for the wedding. Laura on the other hand was ready for the big day and asked me for one last measurement of her surprise wedding gift to Daniel. I was happy to help. I got out the tape and started from the bottom. Laura, your bubble but has grown to 41 inches, but that may be because of the butt plug you got there. Your waist was 24 inches, now it is, well lets not do that. Thanks Mike, Laura said with a snarrel. Your underbust has remained a 36,nice. And your bust measurement is, sorry Laura you wont be able to give Daniel the vollyball breast he likes. Laura was sad and began to cry. Then I told her she was a 36M, the size of a basketball, bigger then a volleyball. She hit be and began to laugh. I thought I was done growing, must be those supplements and exercise.

On the day of the wedding, most people knew of Laura's pregnancy, it was hard to hide.What people did not know was Daniel's personal wedding gift to Laura. No one at the wedding had seen Daniel in almost 9 months. When he arrived, all of our mouths dropped. Daniel emerged from his limo, in the best shape of his life. Other the my beard, we looked like identical twins again. We did not have time to talk before the wedding but we did during the reception. Laura, although pregnant, insisted on following through with the plan of riding her horse down the isle. Daniel had his horse by him, ready to ride after the vows. As Laura rode, her bridesmaids were by her side helping her as needed. At the alter Laura carefully dismounted on a special mounting block. When Laura and Daniel saw eachother they froze. The wedding official, without a pause, conducted the ceremony and the two were Hitched. There were no objections because everyone was still shocked, go figure!

At the reception everyone congradulated the couple as did I, then I talked with Daniel. I asked him all kinds of questions. He told me that when Laura had agreed to marry he was so happy, Then he thought he did not deserve her and he need to change. When he got the overseas project he thought it would be a good time to better himself. He got a trainer, a nutritionist and a medical doctor to guide him. Laura's pictures really inspired him and here he was my twin brother reborn.

Daniel then asked me about our agreement, what happened he asked. I replyed that I did as he asked, keep an eye on Laura as he was away and not to let any other guys be with her. Daniel asked then how? I told him he was there when it happened. He replied that he used protection. Was it the same condom you had in Highschool, I asked. Daniel said yes and then thought, do those get old. Yes, my little brother, they get old and can break, so a second congratulations you are going to be a dad. Daniel for once said thank you for helping Laura during this, but why did she or you not tell me. She wanted it to be her personal surprise wedding gift.

The reception was winding down and the people were getting wasted, all but Laura, because she could not drink. So everyone was beginning to get ready to see the Newlyweds off. Laura and Daniel got into a horse-draw. carriage and went to their suite on the horse ranch. I went to my room to relax and freshen up. I decided to have some fun and shaved off my beard to see if people could tell Daniel and I apart. Everyone was spending the night and the lodge area was always open. I went down to get a snack and rewind the day's activities.

Meanwhile Laura and Daniel were doing what all newlyweds do, although most do not have a baby bump to deal with. Daniel was concerned, but Laura said it was fine, that she and the baby would be safe. So Laura took the lead and rode Daniel and he was living it up. He loved to feel her breast and suckle the tits, She kept riding until Daniel climaxed and almost passed out. Although Daniel was in great shape now, Laura was use so much more. Daniel was excited but exhausted so he asked Laura if he could go get some refreshments and would be back in a little while. She said OK but don't keep me waiting too long. As he was gone Laura freshened up and got into her new lingerie, it looked like an orange bra with strips and a net type cover.

I was in the lodge when Daniel came in looking for snacks and drinks. I motioned my little brother over and asked if he needed any help. He told me everything was going great, and Laura was amazing. So much so that she wore me, Daniel, out. I asked what he needed and he said he was taking a break and getting snacks and drinks, as room service was closed. I told Daniel that if I were him, I would get back to my bride as soon as possible. Daniel said, I know how much you always dreamed of fucking a pregnant woman. And then Daniel confided in me that he always felt guilty of all the times I had to help him and got in trouble because of him. I told him that was what Big brothers do. Daniel then said he regretted never saying thank you and it was time to make things right. He gave me the snacks and drinks, no booze, and told me to take them to Laura, he needed more rest. I agreed and went to their suite. Daniel and I were still wearing our tuxedos, I had freshened up earlier but put it on for appearances. Daniel put his tuxedo back on as it was all he had available at the time.

Anyway, I went to their suite and Laura let me in, thinking I was Daniel. I came in and she began to undress me. I stopped her and told her it was time for me to lead and for her to get ready for doggy style. She got on the bed and got into position as I undressed. She kept her back to me and did not see me as I approached. I went behind her and began to reach around and rub her belly, then I grabbed her sweet behind and slowly pushed into her tight pussy. Suddenly Laura said, hi Mike, long time, been missing that. I went deeper into her as she liked, and we enjoyed it so much. Then Laura asked if she could ride me, and always there to help, I agreed. That is when I saw that she was wearing a sheer bra that looked like basketballs and a top that looked like a net. I laughed and then tried to dribble her breasts, they bounced nicely. We were really enjoying each other and then it got really hot.

Daniel entered the room and Laura and I froze. Daniel said he thought that this might happen, Mike and I do look like. I can understand you, Laura not knowing, but Mike I thought you would atleast wait for me. At that Laura and I continued as Daniel got ready to join in. Daniel, you never told me why you call your brother big Mike but tonight I think I found out. You two are not totally identical. Daniel thought about it but then he noticed Laura's bubble butt with the butt plug . He asked what it that?, and Laura said, it is to help me get ready for you, if you wanted to try something new. Daniel was taken back, not knowing that Laura was thinking that way. He then played with the plug and then got some lube to prepare to enter Laura's sweet bubble butt. He was surprised how nicely he fit in and he and big Mike began to get into a rythem, being twins they thought alike and could almost read each others mind. Laura was really taking it all in and enjoying the boys gave her. Daniel was rubbing her belly and big Mike was suckling her tits while both were filling her holes nicely.They all climaxed and then while the boys were both still inside Laura she said, Boys I love this family bonding time, but my water broke!!

12