All Comments on 'A Surprise Wedding Gift'

by MrMoose62

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You put way too much emphasis on measurements. Got tedious.

sargedog1sargedog1about 1 year ago

Couldn't take any more of the implausible and ridiculous. The lack of knowledge is plain to see with regard to the human body or female psyche. From the silly one day after he left she wants sex to the she took seven inches, WHAT, did his cock have pressure sensors to know it was seven and not seven and a third. It is absurd stupid and turns the story impish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At first, I figured English was not your first language and that was why the writing was so rough. Then, as I read more, I realized that instead you are young and inexperienced, lacking the knowledge necessary to successfully write this kind of story. Not that your mistakes were limited to just biology. For example, she was sending him pictures, but he never noticed she was pregnant? How does that work?

If you want to write believable adult stories, you're either going to have to wait until you have the necessary experience yourself or you're going to have to learn to read others' stories critically to learn second hand. Be careful if you go the second route though. As you demonstrated with this story, you don't actually have to know what you're writing about to post a story...

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

Better pay back would have been to knock her up and then marry her out from under him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous