High School Confidential

Story Info
Shawn has it all... until he realizes, he doesn't.
25.4k words
4.83
25.9k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
165 Followers

High school confidential is a story about an unlikely romance between two very different people. The concept is a slow burn roller coaster, that has many different layers. If you like reading stories that get right into the nasty sex, this may not be up your alley. For those who give it a chance, I hope you enjoy the ride.

C_T

I'm the kind of guy most guys want to be. You know, chiselled features, broad shoulders, tall, dark, and handsome... literally all the clichés in one body. I assume I'm a cross of good genetics and divine luck. I've been turning heads since puberty, living the life of popularity. My parents have done their best to keep me grounded and to not fall into the traps people like me can fall into. You see, when everyone around you goes on about how good looking you are, how built you are, how amazing you are... you start to believe it and life looks so simple from atop the pedestal you're placed. If I'm being honest, those grounding principles were much easier as a young teen.

As weird as it sounds, everything in my life went into full speed shortly after I turned 18. I was in my senior year of high school and without a doubt I was the most popular guy on campus. To say I had my pick of girls would be a gross understatement and every guy wanted to be my best friend. Already 6'4" and 210 lbs of lean, defined muscle I was on the radar of every coach, of every sport our school offered. Football, baseball, basketball, you name it, the coaches would spend considerable time trying to convince me, but my true calling was in wrestling. Not only was I built for it, but I was a natural. From my very first day, when I tried out for the school team, I've been undefeated. Practice matches, intersquad, city wide and state... I've never lost a match. Hell, when I was a junior my coach thought it would be great experience to practice with the seniors, but that didn't last long because I was beating them all and it was impacting moral.

It was my popularity that brought our wrestling program out of the shadows. Our school meets went from a few parents and girlfriends coming to watch, to wall-to-wall students. The city meets soon became crowded as well, as people clamored to watch the young phenom I'd become. Now I know what your thinking... I'm a muscle-bound jock who's only contribution to the world is my athleticism, but I'll have you know I am an honor student with a 4.0 grade point average. No, I wasn't granted academic favor because of my popularity, I was just smart too.

I was smart enough to know that not everyone who came to watch me wrestle was there to watch my skill. No, most of the girls, women and mothers who came to watch, enjoyed the view. The sweaty 6'4" muscled young man who proudly displays his over-sized junk in his tight wrestling uniform. I'm not sure if you're familiar with them, but the suit has shoulder straps that hold the skin-tight suit that clings to your body from abdomen to the top of your knees. The purpose of the straps is to make sure nothing gets pulled down mid match as every wrestler looks for a grabbing advantage and the material of your suit is definitely game.

Unlike most guys who wrestle, their junk shrinks as they physically exert themselves, whereas mine, although flaccid... doesn't. It doesn't help that I'm very, very, very large and the suit hides nothing. I tried to wear an athletic supporter, but it just makes it bulge out, which makes it tougher for me to wrestle. I discovered at a young age that my 'stuff' wasn't the normal to average variety and while it made me uncomfortable when I was younger, I've accepted and even embraced my notoriety. I no longer care who checks me out in the hallways, department stores, or restaurants. I don't go out of my way to advertise but there's not much I can do with my physic. Jeans, sweatpants, shorts, it doesn't matter, my dick attracts attention. When you catch older women, including your female teachers, trying to steal glances, it's tough not to let your ego get away from you.

Needless to say, I was popular with the girls and my reputation was as large as my cock. I knew, to some girls, I was just a curious conquest, so I was particular in those that I chose to share myself with. There was still enough gossip about me and my cock that made me legendary amongst our school and community. Truth told, most of it was made up. Technically, I'm not a virgin, but let's just say that I've yet to have my way with a girl or woman. I often cause too much pain or discomfort, so the concept of being balls deep is one I'm not truly aware of yet... I remain hopeful of course.

We were entering the second half of my senior year and I was cruising through the halls with a group of my buddies, when Peter made a whistling sound toward someone at a locker. The nature of the whistle caught all our attention as it was usually reserved for some girl dressed really hot.

"Did you see the ass on that girl?" Peter asked.

"What girl?" one of the other guys inquired.

"The new girl over there. The small one, with her hair in a small pony. She's skinny, but did you see her ass... like a miniature J-Lo!"

We all stopped to take in the new girl and Peter smacked the closes guy, indicating he was going in for the kill. We didn't get many new student imports around here, especially this late in the year, and she was about to be welcomed Peter style. Peter made a few lewd gestures behind the girl's back just before he dropped his shoulder into the locker beside her.

"Hey sweetness! Have you had the tour of our fine school yet? I'd be happy to give you a private one!" All of us moaned at his lame attempt. Peter was a good guy, but he always got slimy around the girls.

The new girl did her best to ignore him but sensing his stubbornness, she finally looked his way. I wasn't sure what to expect but I sure didn't think that ass would belong to such a homely looking girl. I mean she wasn't wearing any makeup; she had no discernible breasts... if she didn't have such full lips and big brown eyes surrounded by extra long lashes, you'd be hard pressed to call her a girl.

"Thank you, but I know where my classes are." A response like that wouldn't typically derail Peter so quickly but you could tell he wasn't as impressed with her front as he was with her back.

"Yeah, uhm... yeah. No worries." Peter fumbled and did a quick retreat.

We all gave him the gears when he came back, and Peter had to suffer through a series of quips and put downs from the boys. We continued our movement down the hall as Peter voiced his rejection loud enough for all around to hear.

"Fuck me... she can almost pass for a dude! Am I right?!"

The last class of the day was our physical education component and as luck would have it, the teacher, who was also my wrestling coach, had us learning wrestling moves. It was a clear step back for me, but I was happy to participate and help coach when he needed a demonstration.

"Ok boys, I'd like to introduce a new student. This here is Alex. Alex just moved from Wisconsin, so you'll be seeing him around the school property, I'm sure."

I've known coach for a long time, and I can tell his sarcastic voice, which I could sense when he said, him. All eyes turned to the small kid standing to the side and low in behold it was Peter's locker crush. A bunch of guys started chuckling until we heard Peter...

"Oh shit... fuck me!"

At that point we all started laughing out loud. Coach must've caught on as he broke into temporary grin before collecting himself.

"Ok boys, settle down. Let's get into our groups and practice our take downs. Shoop! I'd like you and Peter to work with Alex and bring him up to speed."

Shoop was my nickname. Barely anyone called me Shawn unless I was in trouble, or you were my mom. Shoop was the combination of my two names... Shawn Hooper. I looked over to Alex and flicked my hand to indicate he should come with us, and we went to find us some mat space.

"Hey Alex, I'm Shawn but everyone calls me Shoop. I think you met Peter all ready." I couldn't help but smile. "Have you ever wrestled before?"

"No, I haven't. I don't really do sports." He quietly answered.

"No sports huh. Ok... I guess we'll start with the real basics. Peter, want to get in the start position for us?"

Peter glared at me, and I held in my chuckle, as he got down on the mat. He got onto his hands and knees and waited. "This is what we call the referee's position. It's one of the ways you can start a match and it's the one we're practicing today. So, you kneel behind him, grab one arm, and wrap the other around to his stomach and rest your cheek on his back."

"Why would I rest my cheek on his back?"

"Good question Alex. It's to protect your face from a sudden backward movement. Now go on and try and set up."

I watched as the much smaller Alex tried to get himself into position, but I could see he was apprehensive. "Relax Alex. I know the positioning seems kind of weird but most of us wrestle so it's second nature. Besides I think Pete here loves a guy coming in from behind." I laughed as both Alex and Peter looked at me.

"Fuck you and your donkey dick Shoop!" Peter wasn't amused.

I noticed Alex take a quick look down to my package, but he wasn't the first or likely the last. Word has it that part of my success is the intimidation my package brings to the bout. Any guy who has any internal homosexual debates going on in their head, feels overwhelmed when my huge cock is pressing into their bodies... especially their ass. Whatever... not my issue.

With a few minor corrections on Alex's form, I stood back. "Ok... so the object is to try to get your opponent onto their back Alex and his goal is to break from your grasp and try to reverse the situation. You can get points per take down and escape. The ultimate goal is to pin your opponent into submission. Got it?" Alex gave me a nod.

When I yelled go, Peter shot straight back, carrying the smaller male on his back and fell back body slamming Alex into the mat.

*WHOMP*

Peter pulled himself up as Alex struggled to get his wind back, he was clearly shaken from the experience.

"What the fuck dude? I didn't say go full throttle. You could've really hurt the guy." I looked at Peter.

"Does it matter?" He shrugged his shoulders.

I knelt down to make sure Alex was ok. "You alright Alex?" He was still trying to catch his breath. "Just give it a minute and you'll be ok." I offered.

"I gotta piss." Peter declared as he walked away.

"I get this feeling he doesn't like me very much." A winded Alex offered.

"Yeah, well, I guess he's pissed for getting embarrassed earlier."

Alex just looked at me with a blank stare. "Yeah, totally my fault he hit on me."

I tried to help him get up, but he yanked his arm away, struggled to is feet and headed to the bleachers. I shook my head and went around to the rest of the class and helped. With 15 minutes left, coach blew his whistle and we all huddled up around the center of the matt.

"Ok boys. How about we have a little one on one. Let's see some skills. Alex! Shoop! Center mat!" Everyone started laughing at the ridiculousness of the match up and even I looked to the coach with surprise. "Let's see what our new student learned today." His grin was almost a little too large.

I waited for Alex in the center, and we stood facing each other... well his face was looking into my chest.

"Referee's position... Shoop you got top."

Alex slowly lowered himself to his hands and knees and when he was ready, I knelt behind him. I reached over his smaller frame and grabbed his left arm while my other hand went to his stomach. I leaned in tight, and I thought I heard him squeak as my huge package pressed into his hip. Everything about this sight projected my dominance.

*Tweet*

Coach's whistle sounded off and Alex tried to push back and when I didn't move, he tried to remove my arm lock from around his stomach. I really didn't want to further embarrass him, so I just stayed motionless. The problem was everyone started laughing as a grunting and sweating Alex couldn't even budge me.

"What's the matter you big ape! Can't take me down?!"

Was he seriously taunting me? Fine! I stood up, still holding the smaller guy and proceeded to flip him so his shoulders were now facing the mat. I lowered him carefully pressing his shoulders into the mat. Coach hit the mat with a one count when I felt razor like nails dig into my skin. It shocked me more than it hurt, but most of all it pissed me off. That's a dick move in my sport.

I rolled myself around so my hips were now over his head, and I squatted until I could place my legs over his thrashing arms and pulled his legs back like a bow. I could see coach was down to hit the mat, but I think he was enjoying the humiliation of this lesser male.

"Get off me you fucking ape!" Alex tried to yell but his voice box was slightly compressed.

I tried to be nice, but this little fucker was pissing me off, so I finished him. I lowered my hips and tea bagged his face with my gym short, covered balls. Everyone burst into laughter as coach finally gave the mat 3 smacks. I released his legs and waited 10 seconds while his face squirmed underneath my massive junk. I finally rolled back releasing his arms from under my legs and pulled my bag off of his face as I stood. Half the guys were on the floor they were laughing so hard... shit, even the coach was laughing! I was smiling at myself, proud of the humiliation I caused until I looked down. The look on Alex's face would haunt me for years. The humiliation and fear were evident through his reddened cheeks. With tears in his eyes, he got up and ran away, just as the bell went to end our class.

CHAPTER 2

It was the ongoing joke at school all week. Everyone was retelling the story with little regard to Alex. Our lunch table was always crowded as Peter retold the story of how I smothered Alex with my nut sack. While the story was accurate, Peter's enthusiasm and hype always seemed to make the story better.

"Maybe I'll sign up for wrestling! It sounds... delicious!" Everyone laughed at Ginger's comment. While she was trying to be funny, her deep stare into my eyes while she teased her top lip with her tongue, left no question what her intentions were.

I've known Ginger for quite some time, and as far as our group goes, she's the alpha female. She's been dating a lot longer than any of us. Her virginity was long lost history as she's been linked to two college guys, a supply teacher (who lost his job because of her) and half the football team. Ginger wasn't the kind of girl you bring home to your mother, but she loved cock... lots and lots of cock. Which is why I've always been careful around her. Ginger wasn't so much interested in me as she was interested in my oversized package... a trophy for her pubic mantle.

You think it would be easy to stay away from her, especially since I had so many options at me disposal, but truth was Ginger was a looker. A pure porn star, wet dream, red head. Green eyes, flawless skin with a sexy pout. Her boobs were big and gravity defying... slim waist, wide hips and a backside that has caused many collisions in the hallway. It's that distracting. She was an 11 for sure... on the outside.

Lost in my thoughts, I was startled when she was right beside me, whispering in my ear. "I love a good tea bagging Shoop. You know why?" I swallowed as I waited for her answer. "Because it leads to other fun things like blowjobs, fucking and even... anal!" She stood up and walked away, swaying her ass provocatively for my pleasure.

"Fuck Shoop! You gotta tap that man! It's fucking Ginger! She wants the Shoop goop dude!"

I had to laugh at that. Peter can come up with some good ones.

"Let's go dude. We gonna be late for class." Peter was pulling on my shoulder.

"Go ahead Pete. I'm just going to sit here for a minute." He looked confused but left. Truth was my cock was so hard right now, walking wasn't even an option.

I often stayed late after school to get a workout in. I preferred to lift by myself for a couple of reasons. One: I hate socializing when I workout. I just want to hit the weights and grunt it out. Two: There were only a few guys who were in my range for weights, and they played football. Having to stop and switch weights up and down is a real sweat killer.

I had a real good rhythm going today. I felt no tightness, all my joints were pain free, and I was maxing on everything I did. My tunes were cranked to some classic AC/DC, as I laid out on the bench for my closing set of bench press. With two plates on each side, I settled in. I always loved to finish with a fatiguing press, as it always left me feeling so jacked when I was done. My record to date was 22 reps before my arms gave out and I had a good feeling today. I lined up my eyes to the bar and got my chalked hands lined up. I took a few deep, cleansing breath, and as Shook me all night long started, I lifted the bar off the safety hooks.

The first 10 were usually easy, but I focused on my form knowing bad form can rob your strength down the line and cause injury. Reps 15 to 20 had slowed considerably and for a moment I second guessed my intentions, but I sucked in another deep breath and continued.

"Aaaaaarrrrrgh!" I pushed up 21.

"Uhh arrrhhhhhh!" 22

"Ahhhhrrrgggggggg. SHIT!" 23.

"Cooommee ooonnnn... ARRRGGGGHHHH!!" I almost dropped it back to the first safety catch but I dug deep and pressed it with just enough to rest back up on the top. "Fuck Ya!" I yelled out loud to myself. At least I thought I was alone.

"Mmmm! Did someone scream for a fuck?"

I bent my neck and looked towards the door of the weight room to see Ginger leaning on the frame wearing her track top and a pair of very short black runner's shorts. She slowly walked up to my bench and locked eyes with me.

"That was..." Her eyes travelled to my massive bulge in my shorts. "... impressive. I love a man who grunts while he's pumping some SERIOUS weight."

That innuendo was a new one. "Hey Ginger. What's up?"

"I stayed late for some extra track work and heard some guy screaming... thought I would check up on him." She knelt on the floor beside the bench and stared directly at my cock. "Can I help you out Shoop? Maybe pump out a few reps..."

I watched her lick her lips and when I didn't reply she finally looked to my face with a smile and a raised eyebrow. What the fuck, I thought. It's Ginger... it's going to happen sooner or later, and my cock was already liking the idea. So, I smiled and winked to give my go ahead. She didn't even hesitate as both her hands were all over my package in no time.

"Holy fuck Shoop! I knew you were big, but this is an absolute monster!" She was licking and biting her lips as her experienced hands had me hard in no time. She reached one hand in the top of my shorts and gasped as she held my cock. The other hand was trying desperately to pull my shorts down, so being the gentleman I was, I lifted my hips and helped her. With my shorts just past my knees, her attention was zeroed in 100% on my cock and balls.

"Jesus! This would put a horse to shame!" She gave me a little smile and lowered her mouth to my cock.

She wasn't afraid, I'll give her that much. She tried to stuff as much as she could in her mouth but seemed to bottom out at the halfway point. Not to be deterred, she slobbered and sucked the part she could get in. While one hand cradled my big balls the other travelled with her mouth up and down my thick pole. The room was filled with wet, slobbering sounds. I'm sure if someone was watching us, or this scene on TV, it was the perfect porno blowjob, wet, loud, and slobbery. But unlike the guys in pornos who are paid to act like it was the best blowjob ever, I found it... ok. She was trying hard to make it sound great and I respect that, but the show couldn't replace what it felt like. I longed to feel someone suck my cock because they wanted to... this was clearly just a slutty primer for the main event.

Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
165 Followers