A Surprising Development Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kylie," Jackie whispered, "Let's go upstairs."

Kylie released Jackie's nipple from her mouth and sat back. She reached out her hand and helped her up.

In the faint light of the lamp on the bedside stand, Jackie stood naked before Kylie. What Kylie saw before her made her gasp in surprise. The transformation was remarkable. Long strawberry blonde tresses framed a totally feminine face. They cascaded over shoulders stopping short of two perfectly formed breasts. The nipples of each were standing firm and hard. Her body tapered to a noticeably slender waist and then to wider hips. Her legs were toned and well defined. It was obvious that the pills had the desired affect.

"You are beautiful, sweetie," Kylie whispered.

"Make love to me, Kylie," Jackie said as she fell back onto the bed.

Kylie removed her clothes and climbed into the bed next to Jackie. She pulled her to her and they began to kiss. At first slowly and gently but their kisses quickly grew. They became passionate and furious, as if they couldn't get enough of each other's taste. Their breasts rubbed against each other, sending tingles throughout their bodies. Their cocks, now fully erect, seemed to tangle with each other. This feeling, a first for Jackie, caused her to press herself tighter to Kylie.

As Kylie returned her attention to Jackie's breasts, Jackie reached down and grabbed Kylie's erection. She began to stroke it, making sure to spread the pre-cum over it. The feeling caused Kylie to suck Jackie's breast harder.

Jackie knew what she wanted. She took Kylie's cock and slipped it between her legs. She pushed it lower, past her balls until it rested near her asshole. "Make love to me, Kylie, please," she quietly begged.

Kylie took the lube from the tabletop and smeared some on her cock. She applied some to her fingers and wiggled them over and into Jackie's ass.

Jackie moaned as she did. "Oh fuck, that's it."

Kylie removed her fingers and placed the head of her cock at Jackie's opening. She pushed and it easily slipped in.

Jackie moaned as it entered and began to push back, taking more in. It was bigger than the usual dildo and it felt like it was filling her up. Each inch of Kylie's cock she took felt exquisite. When she reached bottom, Jackie wiggled her ass and groaned, "Oh fuck, I feel so full."

Kylie began to stroke in and out of Jackie's ass. Each outstroke caused Jackie's cock to twitch. Just leaving the tip in, Kylie pushed back, filling her up again. With each stroke, Jackie gave out a long deep moan and pre-cum dripped from her cock onto her stomach.

Kylie leaned forward and pressed her belly against Jackie's cock, trapping it. With each movement, her stomach moved against it and aided by all the pre-cum that oozed from the hard cock, she stroked it. Kylie positioned herself so her nipples brushed against Jackie's, causing a feeling of excitement to pass through their bodies.

Each was lost in the abandonment of ecstasy that engulfed them.

Kelly has finished her shower and as she stepped out of the bathroom she could hear the sounds of lovemaking coming from the bedroom. Entering the room, she was not surprised to see mother and Jackie together on the bed. In the soft light, she watched Kylie's ass moved as she fucked Jackie.

Standing there a wicked thought came to her. She tiptoed over to her dresser and opened the top drawer. There she took out the strap-on dildo she and Jackie sometime used. She fastened the belt around her waist and slipped the one end inside her. She was surprised how wet she was already and she adjusted it so it pressed up against her swollen clit.

She found the bottle of lube lying on the floor where Kylie carelessly dropped it. She rubbed some on the dildo until it shined obscenely in the light. A shudder of expectation went through Kelly's body.

Neither Kylie nor Jackie felt the presents of Kelly as she climbed on the bed and settle behind her mother. Both were too deeply involved in their own complete world from overwhelming feelings. It was only when Kylie felt the cold tip of the lubed up dildo press against her asshole did she realize Kelly was behind her and what she was going to do.

"Kelly!" Kylie gasped and looked over her shoulder.

Kelly grabbed Kylie's hair. "Yes, mother, I'm going to fuck your ass!" With that, she thrust her hips forward, pushing the dildo in.

Kylie let out low almost animalistic groan, "Oh fuck!" she moaned. It had been awhile since anyone had fucked her. Angie had used a plug up there recently but nothing like this. The exquisite feeling excited and shocked her. "Oh fuck!" she moaned again.

Jackie opened her eyes, wondering why Kylie had stopped fucking her. She looked past Kylie to see Kelly's face behind her mother. It took a second or two to realize what was happening but when Kylie resumed her fucking, Jackie closed her eyes. It felt like heaven.

Kelly and Kylie began to move in rhythm, matching their strokes. The room was filled with the moans and cries of passions coming from the three women. Kylie's cock moved faster, in and out of Jackie's ass. A steady stream of pre-cum poured from Jackie's cock, forming a puddle on her belly. Kylie's breasts were mashed against Jackie's, rubbing together. Kelly's dildo slammed into Kylie's ass. Kylie couldn't remember being so violently used but she loved it. She matched Kelly stroke for stroke, slamming her ass against Kelly. This turn shoved the dildo deep into Kelly's pussy and ground against her clit.

It was impossible for the women to keep up the frenzy that enveloped them. Each one was at point where the feeling was beginning to overwhelm them and their bodies begged for release. Kylie slid her hand between Jackie and herself. Her hand, still slick from the lube, grasped the raging cock that was pinned between them.

Jackie's eyes flew open wide. "Oh my fuckin' God!" she screamed as her cock exploded, sending hot cum shooting onto her stomach. "Oh fuck me, mommy!" she repeated over and over.

Her cumming caused her ass to clasp hard around Kylie's cock. The intense feeling seemed to pull the cum from it. Kyle groaned loudly as she sent stream after stream of cum deep into Jackie's ass. "Oh baby, I'm cumming! Oh fuck!"

The sight and sounds of her mother and lover cumming pushed Kelly over the edge. She buried the dildo deep in her mother's ass, pressing it against her own clit. It was enough for to cry out. "Yes, yes, mommy, cum for me! Oh God, fuck!"

Afterwards the only sound that could be heard was heavy breathing and the occasional low moan. The three bodies were entangled, holding each other while the after tremors of their orgasms swept over their bodies.

****

Next Morning

"Good morning, mom," Kelly said to Kylie as she sat at the kitchen table. "Sleep ok?"

"Yes, baby, I did," Kylie replied, "Any tea?"

"Yes, in the container by the sugar. The water is hot."

Kylie made herself a cup and then sat down next to Kelly. She winced a bit as she did.

"Mom, are you ok?" Kelly asked reaching out for her.

"Yes, sweetie, I'm ok," Kylie replied with a smile. "It has just been awhile since anyone used me like that."

"Oh mom, I'm didn't mean to, it was just..." Kelly leaned forward. "I'm so sorry."

Kylie gripped Kelly's hand. "It's ok, sweetie. I didn't say I didn't like it."

"But," Kelly started to say.

Kylie put her finger on Kelly's lips. "No need to apologize. What we did last night was a good thing. We taught you that sex was a good thing and to embrace your sexuality. We are all consenting adults. You just don't go about willy-nilly and hopping into every bed."

Kelly shook her head. "I would never do that, mom."

"I know, baby. You have to admit we have an unusual situation."

"Yes, mom, we do and now we have Jackie too." Kelly sipped her tea and sat back. "I'm a little concerned about her."

Now Kylie leaned forward. "In what way?'

"You have to say she looks fantastic and I think she thinks so too. She has such a positive outlook then all of a sudden, she sinks into a dark place and gets really down. She has doubts about everything. She was so excited about this summer but now? I can tell she's worried about it."

Kylie looked seriously at Kelly. "I get concerned too. I know what she is going through. I went through the same things when I started down this road. Angie and others were there for me, giving me support in good times and bad. That's what we need to do for Jackie. She has to know we are there for her, all the time."

"Any ideas how we can help with job, mom?" Kelly asked.

"I think I know of a way," Kylie said with a smile.

At hat moment, Jackie entered the room. She gave Kylie a big hug and kissed Kelly. "So what have you two been conspiring about?"

"Get yourself some tea and then come have a seat," Kylie told her.

Jackie got her tea and returned to the table. "Ok what's the big secret?"

"Did you sleep alright?" Kylie asked, "How about your shower? Was it good?"

"Yes, I did and it was," Jackie said with a puzzled look on her face. "What's going on?"

"Mom thinks she might have a solution about your job at NPS," Kelly said taking Jackie's hand.

Jackie looked quickly at Kylie. "Really?"

Kylie began, " I'm going up to visit my sister when I leave here. Jackie, do you remember meeting my niece, Chrissie, when you were there?"

Jackie still looked puzzled. "Chrissie? No, why?"

"Perhaps you remember her as Dr. Lang?" Kylie nodded her head as if she was trying to pull the information from Jackie.

Jackie looked at Kelly who said, "Dr. Lang?"

Suddenly it was as if a light came on. "Of course, Dr. Lang," Jackie exclaimed, "Dr. Lang, she works at NPS and she is the one I've been talking to about the scholarship!" She slapped her forehead. "Duh!"

"Yes," Kylie continued, "And since she is my niece, I thought I might talk to her and see what could be done. What do you think?"

"I think it is a wonderful idea!" Jackie jumped up and hugged Kylie. Stepping back, she asked, "Do you think it will work?"

"I don't know but it is worth a try."

Jackie took both Kelly and Kylie by the hands. "You two are the greatest people I know. I owe you so much. Thank you." As she said it, tears ran down her face.

****

Wednesday

Jackie barely slept Tuesday night. She had been on pins and needle ever since Kylie called Monday night. She called to say that she had talked to Chrissie and explained the entire situation to her. Kylie told Jackie that Chrissie understood what was going on and thought she could work it out. Nevertheless, Chrissie wanted to meet with Jackie to finalize it. Kylie said that was reasonable so she scheduled lunch Wednesday afternoon in Lexington and would pick Jackie up after 11. Kylie also suggested Jackie call Mrs. Harrington about the apartment. She thought that might be a good idea.

Jackie called Mrs. Harrington and over the phone explained just what was going on. She told her that her brother, Jack, had taken a job at the Henry Ford museum in Michigan. She said that she had taken his place at the Lexington NPS and would like to rent out the apartment. She apologized for any trouble this was causing and would like to meet with her this Wednesday, if it was all right.

Mrs. Harrington replied that it was unusual and a little confusing.

"Wednesday would be fine, dear," Mrs. Harrington replied over the phone. "I would like to meet with you before I say yes to anything."

"I understand perfectly," Jackie answered, "Would 3 o'clock be okay?"

"Yes, it would be. See you then."

Jackie put down her phone and sighed. "Was it possible this might just work?" she thought.

"I told you not to worry, didn't I," Kelly said later that night. She rolled over and began to tickle Jackie.

"Stop it, Kel," Jackie said as she tried to push her away.

Kelly kept it up for a few more seconds and then stopped. "Sweetie, it will be fine. Now get some sleep. You'll need to look your best for tomorrow."

"Kelly," Jackie said to her, "Thank you for everything, just being here."

Kelly leaned down and kissed Jackie. "You're welcome but there is no need to thank me. It is just something you do for a person you care very much for. Now go to sleep."

Despite trying, Jackie only slept fitfully and was up early. She showered, carefully put on her make-up; she kept it light, and got dressed. She decided on a white sleeve-less blouse, and matching blue skirt and blazer. Nude stockings and low heels completed her look.

"How do I look?" she asked Kelly.

"Going for the business look, right" Kelly said looking her over.

"Yeah, it is like an interview. How is my make-up?"

"That's a good look for you, and the right shade. It is amazing how far you have come with your make-up. Good job." Kelly nodded as she walked around Jackie, giving her the once over.

"Well I had some good teachers. Ravenna got me started and then you guided me along. Didn't want to over do it."

Kelly smiled. "I know what you mean plus your features don't need that much." She reached out and undid one of the buttons on Jackie's blouse. "There."

"Don't you think that's a little much?" Jackie asked with some concern in her voice.

"No, I don't," Kelly replied shaking her head. "You are going to show Chrissie how feminine you are plus your breasts are perfect. Just a little cleavage. Finish it off with your favorite necklace and some nice earrings. You'll look good."

Chrissie sipped her wine as she waited for Kylie and Jackie to arrive. She felt a little uncomfortable doing this but deep inside she knew she had to. Aunt Kylie had explained everything to her but still she had to see for herself.

There was a person in the local bank who made the transition from male to female. It had gone very well and few if any people made any comments about but still you could sense a bit of uneasiness. The woman was tall and large and though she dressed like a woman, and now had breasts and other womanly features, she still retained many manly attributes. Chrissie wasn't sure if the NPS was ready for this.

Thinking about her aunt, she realized that Kylie was very different. Some people knew her "secret" but in reality it wasn't very difficult to keep it. Kylie was a woman in every sense of the word. There was nothing about her; her looks, her manners that betrayed her. No one would ever suspect what was between her legs.

Chrissie smiled as she remembered finding out and what happened that weekend in Gettysburg!

Now Kylie was asking her to accept Jackie. How likely was it that Jackie was like Kylie? Or was she more like the woman at the bank? Chrissie remembered meeting Jack and now she tried to picture him as Jackie. She took another sip. This will be interesting.

Kylie and Jackie arrived right on time.

Before they entered, Kylie took Jackie's hand. "Relax, sweetie, you look great. Trust me."

Jackie smiled and nodded. She trusted Kylie more than Kylie knew.

They entered the restaurant and saw Chrissie seated at a table by the window. Chrissie waved and they headed over to her.

Reaching the table, Kylie gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Chrissie," Kylie said turning towards Jackie. "This is Jackie Morgan. You met her brother."

Chrissie offered Jackie her hand. "I have heard a lot of good things about you, Jackie. Let's sit down and order lunch."

What could have been an awkward moment quickly became comfortable.

The first part of lunch went well as the conversation was light and casual. Chrissie was impressed by what she saw. Sitting across from Jackie, she noticed similar manners and actions she noted in Kylie. It was amazing that halfway through the meal, Chrissie had the same feeling about the young woman as she about her aunt. No one would ever guess.

"So Jackie, let's get down to it," Chrissie said reaching into her folder. She took out the application for the scholarship. She began to flip through it. "It appears to be all complete. Social security number still the same?"

Jackie nodded as Chrissie asked just a few more questions, verifying they were correct.

"No gender question any more," Chrissie said, smiling at Jackie. "New policy. I assume your grades are still good?"

Jackie reached into the pocket of her blazer. "Here is my transcript and I made a copy of my current grades from online. Also here are two recommendations from my professors." She handed them to Chrissie.

"Good, and I believe that's it. I don't see any problems here and since I make the final decision," Chrissie paused, "Congratulations, Jackie."

Jackie looked over at Kylie and at Chrissie with a look of disbelief. "Really?"

"Really, just need to submit it with my signature which I'll do tomorrow."

"I think this calls for a toast," Kylie said raising her glass.

"Wait a minute, Auntie," Chrissie interrupted her, "Let's talk about the job at NPS first."

Kylie put her glass down. "Go ahead,"

"I have to admit that I was a little leery about this. I wasn't sure how it would turn out but after meeting you, Jackie, I have no qualms. I must say I am impressed. I have known my Aunt Kylie for twenty years and to honest with you both, no one has done what she has done better. Today, I'm not so sure."

Jackie smiled at Kylie. "She has been a great inspiration."

"Anyway," Chrissie continued, "I talked with Ralph at the park and explained the situation about your," she paused, "brother. I said I was meeting with you today and if all went well, you were going to get the job. It's yours if you still want it."

"Of course, I do," Jackie burst out. "Oh thank you, Dr. Logan."

Chrissie laughed. "I told Ralph we needed a woman on the staff. I have some ideas that need a woman's touch." She raised her glass. "Now for the toast."

Kylie excused herself to go to the ladies room. When she did, Chrissie slid her chair over closer to Jackie. She spoke softly. " I admit I had my reservations, Jackie, but I very impressed. You should be very proud of yourself. I owe a lot to my aunt. She saved me from a very dark time in my life. Without her and my grandparents, I wouldn't be where I am today. You should consider yourself lucky she is in your corner."

"I know," Jackie replied, "and I do."

Chrissie saw Kylie headed their way so she leaned closer. "Besides it's not every girl who can say they lost their virginity to her aunt!"

****

At Mrs. Harrington's

"That went well, Jackie, don't you think?" Kylie asked as she pulled the car into traffic.

"Amazing well," Jackie answered with a sigh. "Thank you so much. I know I can never fully repay you."

"That's ok, sweetie. Now where are we going?"

"Just up here, to the left of the Green," Jackie said pointing the way.

They stopped in front of an old Victorian style house. It was two and a half stories with an expansive front porch and turreted towers on each end. The lawn and yard were well kept and it fit right into the neighborhood. As they got out of the car, they could see the large garage in the rear.

"That's the apartment," Jackie said, pointing to it, "On the second front."

They rang the doorbell and waited. After a few seconds, an older woman opened the door.

"Good afternoon," she said with a warm smile. "You must be Jackie. Please come in."

"Yes, Mrs. Harrington, I'm Jackie Morgan, Jack's sister, and it is my aunt, Kylie Stevenson."

"I'm very pleased to meet you, Jackie. You look a lot like your brother. And please call me Claire. I'm not much on formality."

They followed Claire into a sitting room off the hallway. The house had a personality all its own. Deep oriental rugs covered the hard wood floors while the woodwork was warm, dark brown. The furniture, though of an older style, fit the period.

"Have a seat." Claire motioned to the chairs. "Would you like something to drink? I have the kettle on low, if you do."