A Surprising Development Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That will be fine, Mrs., err, Claire," Jackie replied. She looked around the room. "Your house is beautiful."

"Why, thank you. My late husband collected art and antiques. Together we had a every good eye for things."

Claire Harrington appeared to be in her mid 50's. Her silver hair had some faint highlights of purple and it was worn short. Jackie didn't really notice how attractive she was until now. She didn't understand how she could have missed that. Was it because she was becoming more aware since she had changed?

Claire obviously was concerned about how she looked. She had a large bust, a long the lines of Kylie's and wide hips. She wasn't heavy, just full figured. Her clothing was modest and fit her well. Jackie smiled and thought, "Could Mrs. Harrington be a cougar?"

"I guess we should talk about the apartment?" Claire said.

Jackie explained the situation. She told Claire that her brother took a job in Michigan and now she had his job at National Park.

Claire asked a few questions of Jackie. "I suppose you have a boyfriend?"

When Jackie replied no, Claire appeared surprised. "A pretty young lady like you and no boyfriend!" She shook her head. "What is wrong with young men today?"

Claire stood up. "I'll show you the apartment now."

"That's ok, Jack told me all about it. Just give me the key and I'll take a look. You can stay here."

"Ok, Jackie, I'll stay here and talk with your aunt," Claire said returning to her seat.

As Jackie left, Claire turned to Kylie. "Jackie seemed to be a nice quiet girl. So you are her aunt?"

Kylie smiled. "Not really, just a close long time friend of the family. She just calls me her aunt."

"I see, and what do you do, if I may ask?"

"I own two galleries, one at Rockport and the other on the Cape. Mostly local artists and things tourists like."

Claire laughed. "My, my, for someone so young! Good for you."

It was Kylie's turn to laugh. "I'm not that young but thank you. And I must say, you look very young too."

"Thank you." Claire stood up. "Here, let's walk towards the back."

They stood on the back porch. Claire had gotten them a cup of tea.

"There's my vice," she said pointing at the swimming pool. "Every day, when the weather gets warmer, I swim laps. My husband got it for me. It is secluded, private, and quiet, if you know what I mean." With that she gave Kylie a look.

Kylie looked around. For being the middle of large community, it was quiet and private.

"It will be nice to have a young lady renting the apartment. Makes things a little easier," Claire continued. "I go to Florida for the winter to stay with my daughter. Come back up here in March so I only rent the apartment for the summer months. It is nice to have someone here. So, any children? A Mister Stevenson?

"One daughter, as a matter of fact she is Jackie's roommate at college. As far as a Mr. Stevenson." Kylie paused. "Hasn't been in the picture for a very long time."

"I understand," Claire said with a laugh. " Men, sometimes I think it would be easier without them."

They stood quietly looking at the backyard.

"Before you go, Kylie," Claire said, "Perhaps I could visit your gallery. I go to the Cape often. We could go out to lunch, maybe get to know each."

"I think that would be a great idea, Claire," Kylie replied, "I'll give you my card when we leave. It has my number on it."

Jackie joined them on the porch. "The apartment is great. It is just like Jack said."

"Good," Claire said, "There is a rental agreement so I'll get it. Be right back."

"It was a perfect day," Jackie said, slipping off her shoes and pulling her legs under her. "I can't believe it went so well."

"I'm not surprised, Jackie," Kylie replied flipping down the sun visor, trying to block out the sun. "You are a good person and you are working hard to make things right. I know it's not easy but don't get down on yourself."

"I know but sometimes I wonder if all this is right," Jackie sighed.

Kylie patted Jackie on the knee. "Only you know the answer to that. From what I see, you are where you should be and want to be. You have to do what is right for you, no one else."

"When did you know, Kylie?"

Kylie smiled and thought for a moment. "It came slowly but I soon realized how comfortable and confident I felt as a woman. I felt right with it and I never have looked back."

Jackie looked out the window and then back at Kylie. "One more question. Why didn't you go all the way? Why did you keep your cock?"

"Wow!" Kylie exclaimed, "A good question." She paused. "I'm comfortable with. It gives me pleasure and others too. It doesn't bother me that I have one and it doesn't define me. Mostly I don't think about it. Plus it doesn't seem to bother the people I care about and who care about me. Does that answer your question?"

Jackie sat back. "Yes, it does."

****

Visiting Jackie's Parents

"I want to thank you for coming with me, Kelly," Jackie said as they exited Route 93. "You didn't have too."

"Yes, I did, this might not be easy," Kelly replied with a smile, "Besides, it raining so there was nothing else to do!" She laughed as she said it.

"Oh, great!" Jackie laughed too.

Jackie was on her way to visit her parents. She hadn't seen them since Christmas break even though she talked to her mother a few times since then. The last time she was home was not great. Her parents stated clearly they were against what she was doing and wouldn't let her live that way while visiting. When Jackie refused to abide by their rules, her father told her she wasn't welcome then. Jackie left the next day.

"So what do you think is going to happen?" Kelly asked as they turned down the road to Jackie's house. "Any ideas?"

"I haven't a clue. I don't think it will be too bad, but who knows. I have to get my stuff. Just a trunk and few things. I have a feeling we won't be staying long."

Jackie pulled into the driveway and stopped the car. "Here goes," she said with a sigh.

She walked to the door, knocked and quickly went in. "Hey, mom, dad, I'm home," Jackie yelled. Kelly followed her in.

There was no answer so they headed to the kitchen. There they found Jackie's mom. "Hi, mom."

Jackie's mom took one look at her and gasped. "What have you done?" she exclaimed.

"Nothing that you should be surprised about," Jackie explained. "I told you over the phone what I was doing."

"But I didn't expect this!" her mother said staring at Jackie. "You, you..." she stammered.

"Changed?" Jackie said firmly. "Yes I have and I feel good about it."

Jackie's mom sat down heavily on the kitchen chair. "You have gone too far," she said angrily. "How could you do this to your father and I? I don't understand."

Jackie stepped closer to her mother. "I didn't do this because of something you did. You didn't do anything but I was tired of living a lie, mom. I don't want to hurt you. I love you and Dad."

As Jackie moved closer, her mom slid the chair further away.

Before either could continue, Jackie's dad entered the kitchen. He took one look at Jackie and blurted out, "Jesus Fuckin' Christ, you couldn't stop, could you? A really fuckin' sissy boy!"

"Don't say that!" Jackie's mom shouted at him.

"Why not? It's true." He looked at Kelly. "Who do we have here? Another one?"

Jackie tried to remain calm. "This is Kelly, my roommate."

"So, what are you? A sissy boy too?"

Kelly moved to stand by Jackie. "I'm a woman, just like your daughter."

"Damn, I have one daughter, and that's not it!" He pointed quickly at Jackie and then stormed out.

A heavy silence hung on the room before Jackie spoke up. "I came to get a few things I need. It won't take long and then I'll be out of your way." Turning, she took Kelly's hand and led her out of the kitchen.

Jackie was right. It didn't take long. There was an old trunk with the clothing things she needed at NPS. As she opened it, she wondered just how much of it she could really use. The British officer's uniform may not be the right thing now!

There were a few other thing; books, some pictures, and some mementos she wanted, like the baseball glove, but not much. The clothing in the closet could go to Goodwill. She looked around and sighed. She slowly closed the door.

"Mom, Dad, I'm leaving now," Jackie shouted from the front door.

Her mom slowly walked from the kitchen and stopped. She said nothing.

Jackie felt she needed to say something. "Mom, I know you and Dad don't understand. Maybe someday you will. One thing you do need to understand is I'm happy and that I love you."

Tears fell from her mom's eyes but she made no effort to come closer. She said nothing.

****

Heading Back

"Are you alright, sweetie?" Kelly asked, "You haven't said a word in the last 30 minutes."

"I'm fine," Jackie tersely replied, "Why shouldn't I be?"

"I don't know, maybe because what happened at your parents?"

"Kelly, it didn't surprise me. I'll be alright." But Jackie wasn't. She started shaking and blurted out, "No, I'm not!"

She quickly pulled the car into the park and ride and shut it off. "Why, Kelly, why can they just accept me for who I am? That's all I want!"

Kelly put her arms around her and held Jackie tight. She didn't say anything but just held her.

"I'm sorry, Kelly, for dragging you along. Deep down I wanted it to go well. How silly of me!"

"You don't have to say you're sorry," Kelly said looking Jackie directly in the face, "I wanted to come, be your support. Plus you couldn't lift that trunk by yourself!" She laughed a little, trying to cheer her up.

Jackie smiled. "Yes, and thank you for being there and here right now. You're right about the trunk too."

"Look, sweetie, it's after lunch so let's get something. Maybe you need a little sugar or caffeine. Who knows?"

They drove up the road and found a little sandwich shop.

"This looks good," Jackie said parking the car.

As they headed towards the door, a woman exited the shop.

"Oh my God, Kelly," Jackie said excitedly, grabbing Kelly's arm. "It's Miss Selkirk!"

"The teacher you told me about?"

"Yes!" Jackie walked over to her. "Miss Selkirk, hi."

Ginny Selkirk stopped and looked at the young woman standing before her. The woman definitely recognized her but Ginny wasn't sure if she knew her. She felt there was something familiar about the face but she couldn't put her finger on it. "Hi," she said cautiously, "Should I know you? A former student?"

Jackie moved a little closer. "Yes, former student," She leaned closer. "Remember this past Christmas?"

Ginny looked closer. She brought her hand up as she gasped, "Jack?"

"Yes," Jackie said with a smile. She whispered, "But it's Jackie now."

"Oh my God!" Ginny exclaimed, "Let me look at you." She looked Jackie up and down. "You look amazing. How? When? You need to tell me."

Jackie motioned for Kelly to come there. "Miss Selkirk, this is Kelly, my best friend and roommate."

"Nice to meet you, Miss Selkirk, Jackie has told me a lot about you."

"Nice to meet you and please call me Ginny. You too, Jack, err Jackie. You need to tell me all about this." Ginny moved her head up and down giving Jackie the once over.

"I don't think here in the parking lot is a good place." Jackie opened the shop's door. "Kelly and I were just going to get something to eat. Perhaps we can sit and talk."

The sub shop was extremely busy and there was no place for them to sit. It had been raining on and off so outside on the patio was out of the question.

"I really would like to talk to you, Jackie, and find out all about this. Do you think you and Kelly could come over to my house," Ginny suggested, "It's not that far but I realize it is out of your way."

Jackie looked over at Kelly who said, "Why not, it is not like we have big plans for tonight."

****

At Miss Selkirk's House

"Excuse the mess," Ginny apologized, "I just haven't had the time lately. Make yourself at home."

They sat down at the kitchen counter while Ginny stood on the other side.

"So tell me everything, Jackie," Ginny said excitedly, "I remember what you said when we were last together."

Jackie proceeded to tell Ginny the whole story. How she decided that she wanted to make the change and took pills to help her. She looked to Kelly for support and encouragement.

"I remember you said something about a boyfriend? How did that work out?"

"Billy?" Jackie laughed," We came to an agreement. It worked out for the better."

Ginny turned to Kelly. "What do you think about all of this? It appears to me that you two might be more than just friends."

Kelly blushed and then looked at Jackie.

"Oh I'm sorry," Ginny quickly said, "I didn't mean anything."

Kelly and Jackie laughed. "No, no, that's quite alright," said Kelly. "It's been really good. Exciting and different at times." She looked at Jackie. "Never a dull moment, right, sweetie?"

"Right," Jackie answered as she turned to Ginny, "So how about you? Any guys on your list?"

Ginny coughed then smiled embarrassingly. "Sorry to say, no one yet. Oh, I had a few dates but no one serious. If you know what I mean."

"Oh, not since Christmas?" Jackie asked.

Ginny shook her head. "Nope!"

No one said anything until Ginny stood up and said, "Jackie, remember you helped me with my spreadsheet for the trip? Could you look it over? I have to present it all to the school board and I would like some one to check it over."

"Sure, Ginny, I'd be happy to."

While Jackie worked on the computer, Kelly and Ginny sat on the couch and talked. Since Kelly had plans to become a teacher, the two had a lot in common to talk about. Ginny had opened a bottle of wine so soon their conversation contained a lot of laughter. A few times they looked over at Jackie after they had a good laugh.

Jackie was pleased to see that Kelly and Ginny were getting along so well. Back at Christmas, Jackie mentioned that they should get together and it might be fun. She was glad to see it was.

"All set," Jackie said, closing the laptop. "Everything looks complete and good, Ginny."

Ginny stood up and gave Jackie a hug and kiss. "I wouldn't know what to do without your help. I miss it."

Jackie hugged her back and then turned to Kelly. "I guess it is time to go, Kelly."

"No, Ginny asked us to stay for dinner and I said it was ok," Kelly replied. "Is that ok with you?"

"I bought a steak that is too big for just me," Ginny added in, "Don't want it to go to waste."

It was fine with Jackie. "I'm ok with it."

"Good," Ginny replied, "Nothing complicated, steak, salad, I think I have some French bread." As she talked, she brought out another bottle of wine. "It looks like we finished the other," she said with a laugh.

As Ginny prepared supper, Kelly quietly said to Jackie, "I can see why you like her. She is super nice."

"I know," Jackie said with a smile, "She was my favorite teacher. I think I had a crush on her since my sophomore year."

"Yeah, she told me all the things you did for her, especially on that trip to Washington. She said you were special."

"Special?" Jackie laughed, "I hope she meant in a good way."

Kelly grabbed Jackie's arm. "She did and I understand why you had a crush on her. She is very attractive."

Jackie gave Kelly a look. "You mean?"

Kelly smiled, "Yes, I do."

The three girls drank more wine than any of them could remember. By the time dinner was over, they were not only relaxed, but becoming very horny. They went to living room and collapsed on the couch. It didn't take long.

"So you are telling me that your boobs are totally natural, Jackie?" Ginny said. "I remember those you had last Christmas."

Jackie laughed. "Just a pair of thick gym socks. A lot has changed."

"Yes, it has," Ginny smiled, taking a sip of her wine.

Jackie waited but knew what was going to happen next. "Ginny, would you like to see them?"

Ginny just nodded.

"Ok, then." Jackie peeled her polo shirt off to reveal her two breasts nestled in a white lacy bra. They filled the cups completely. Slowly she slipped the straps off her shoulders and reached behind her back. She stopped and smiled. "Seen enough?"

"Come on, Jackie," Kelly laughed, "You know she wants to see them, as much as you want to show them!"

Jackie undid the hooks and let her bra fall loose. It revealed two firm, creamy white breasts. Jackie shook her shoulders, causing them to bounce slightly.

Ginny gasped. "They are beautiful, Jackie, no, amazing." She unconsciously licked her lips.

"I know," Kelly added. She quickly removed her shirt and bra, showing off her two smaller but perky breasts. "Sometimes I get jealous."

"Come on, Ginny," Jackie said leaning forward and tugging on Ginny's shirt hem. "Show us yours."

Ginny looked at the two girls. "Alright, but they are nothing like yours." She took off her shirt and bra. "Here you go."

She was right. Compared to Jackie's almost D's and Kelly's C's, Ginny's may have been B cups. Her nipples and areolas were bigger than the two girls' though.

"They are not much," Ginny said with an embarrassed smile.

"They're great. They fit you quite well," Kelly said smiling.

Ginny took a sip of her wine. "This might seem odd but can I touch them, I mean, both of yours?" She blushed as she said it.

"Sure," Jackie said as she got on her knees and moved closer. "I was hoping you ask."

Ginny cupped one of Jackie's and one of Kelly's. Both felt surprisingly full, firm but soft. A rush went through her body as she did and she let out a little sigh.

"You like?" Jackie asked.

Ginny nodded. She rubbed her fingertips over the outline of each breast, gently touching the breasts. Her fingers traced across the nipples of Jackie's then Kelly's, causing both to moan slightly.

"If you keep doing that, I won't be responsible for the reaction!" Jackie groaned.

With that Ginny pinched one of Jackie's nipples.

"How would you like it if I did that to you?" Jackie reached out and pinched one of Ginny's. Soon the three girls were rolling around on the couch, laughing.

Suddenly they stopped and without a word, Jackie gave Ginny a quick kiss. Ginny looked at her in surprise and then kissed her back. It was hard kiss and she forced her tongue into Jackie's mouth. She met no resistance as Jackie yielded to her. Ginny's tongue darted into Jackie's mouth and was tangling with her tongue.

Kelly began kissing Ginny on the neck and tonguing her ear. She reached around and cupped her small breasts. She found the nipples firm and erect. As she gently pinched one, Ginny moaned into Jackie's mouth.

Girls were becoming more turned on and their movements were become more frantic. Jackie's hands fumbled to undo Ginny's pants while Kelly tugged harder of Ginny's nipples. Ginny broke her kiss and moved directly to Jackie's breasts. She wanted to do this since she first set eyes on them. She placed her mouth over one of the nipples, and while swirling her tongue over it, began to suck on it.

Jackie threw her head back and groaned, "Oh fuck, baby!"

Ginny's pants were unzipped so Kelly grabbed the waistband and yanked them off. It revealed a blue thong and Ginny's ass cheeks. Kelly began to squeeze each one as she moved to kiss them.

Ginny decided that Jackie's pants needed to come off. As she pulled them off, Jackie's hard cock sprung free. Ginny pressed it between her small breasts, rubbing it up and down.

Kelly scrambled out of her pants and returned to Ginny's ass. Removing the thong, she pressed her nose into the crack, inhaling Ginny's scent and feeling her wetness. Now all three were completely naked.

Jackie pushed Ginny back onto the couch. She now sat there with the two girls kneeling next to her. Sitting there now exposed, Ginny put her hands over her pussy covering it.