A Surprising Development Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Ginny, not tonight," Jackie lightly kissed her as she removed Ginny's hands.

"But," Ginny pleaded.

"No," Jackie said, "Not tonight."

Jackie knew what was causing to Ginny to hesitate and she understood. Ginny was self conscious about how her pussy looked but Jackie had seen it before and now it was time for Ginny to show Kelly. She knew it would be all right.

As Jackie moved Ginny's hands, Kelly moved between Ginny's legs. She pushed Ginny's knees apart and moved closer. What she saw made her pause for a moment.

Jackie had told her about Ginny's pussy so she was some prepared. Still it was different than any pussy she had seen. Ginny's clit resembled a small penis. It had a head and was fully erect. It appeared to be over three inches long. Her inner lips were fully, blood engorged, and hung down from her pussy. Ginny's pussy glistened with her wetness.

Kelly inserted her fingers between the lips, and starting at the bottom moved up between them. The feeling made Ginny suck in her breath. When Kelly flicked her finger over the erect clit, Ginny let out a long moan.

"Oh fuck!"

Kelly placed her mouth over the enlarged clit. She licked it from base to tip as if it was Jackie's cock.

"Oh my God, it feels so good," Ginny groaned.

Jackie played with Ginny's nipples as she licked her ears.

"Let it go, baby," she whispered into Ginny's ear. "Just ride with it."

Ginny did and the sensation began to build. Kelly had inserted two fingers into her and with her mouth sucking on the small penis; she was driving Ginny closer to the edge.

Ginny wanted more. She reached down for Jackie's cock. It was hard and the tip was slippery with her pre-cum. Instead of stroking it, she pulled on it. Getting the message, Jackie rose up.

Placing her cock on Ginny's lips, she rubbed the head over them. Ginny nibbled on the tip and then opened her mouth. Jackie slid her cock in.

"Yes, baby, suck my cock," Jackie begged.

Ginny took it all in and played with Jackie's balls. Her body began to rush to climax as Kelly's attention to her pussy and Jackie's cock in her mouth threatened to overwhelm her.

When she came, she pulled Jackie's cock from her mouth and cried out, "Oh Fuck! Oh! Oh!" Her pussy clamped around Kelly's fingers and then released them as she squirted all over Kelly. "Oh my fuckin' God!"

When it was over, Ginny collapsed, quietly moaning, and her legs shaking.

"Are you ok?" Jackie asked as Kelly slipped up beside her.

"Yes," Ginny said weakly. "I want you in me, please, now." She sat up and got on her knees. Presenting her ass to Jackie, she looked over her shoulder. "Fuck me!"

Jackie wasted no time and positioned herself behind her. She put her cock near the pussy opening and entered Ginny. She was already wet and Jackie easily slipped in. The feeling was almost too much at first so Jackie refrained from moving. The unusual sensation of Ginny's thick pussy lips added to it as they felt like they surrounded her cock. She began to move slowly in and out, matching her movements with Ginny's.

While she did, Kelly sat on the arm of the couch, legs spread, her pussy directing in front of Ginny's face. It didn't much to see what Kelly wanted and it didn't take long before Ginny was buried in Kelly's pussy.

Jackie could look directly into Kelly's face as Ginny ate her pussy. She could see the look of pure ecstasy on it. Watching her react and hearing her moans was pushing Jackie closer to cumming herself.

It happened all at once as all three girls simultaneous came. When Jackie had reached around and pinched Ginny's large clit, it happened. Kelly grabbed the back of Ginny's head while crying out. "Eat me, Ginny, Oh yes!" Kelly's pussy being pushed into her face while her pussy gripped Jackie's cocks muffled Ginny's groans. Jackie buried her cock deep inside Ginny, filling it up with her cum.

This time all three collapsed on the couch. Bathed in sweat, they sat, the only sound was their breathing.

****

The Next Morning

Jackie let the hot shower water cascaded down her body. It felt almost as good as the sex last night.

Last night was a never-ending session of mind blowing love-making. It was like a marathon. When one was tired the other two carried on, exchanging places until early morning. The fact that it was now nearly 11 o'clock, and she was the only one up added an exclamation point to it. She laughed when she remembered the time Kelly said that the tongue never gets tired. She wasn't too sure about that now.

The water made her relax as she thought about this weekend and it was a crazy one. First going home to meet with her parents ended up like she thought it might be, a disaster. She wasn't surprised but hoped there could a little sign of acceptance. It didn't appear that way.

Second, she had more evidence that Kelly was in her corner in all things. Kelly didn't have to tag along but Jackie was glad she did. Perhaps it was time to realize just how special it was to have a friend like Kelly. Maybe even more than that.

Third, what was going on with Miss Selkirk? This was the second time she had been with her and it has been simply amazing. It is continuous unbridled sex. It is as both of them, Jackie and Ginny, could let their guard when together. The fact that Kelly joined right in made it all the better. The three of them seemed to know just what the other wanted.

Jackie grabbed the body wash. After she squeezed it on to her hands, she held it up to her nose. The aroma of lavender and vanilla was very feminine. She liked it as she lathered up her body.

The soap felt good as it slid over her. It was very sensual. As she covered her cock with it she began to stroke it. It felt good and as she closed her eyes, she thought back to last night.

Ginny's voice jolted Jackie to her senses. "Here, let me do that for you," Ginny whispered in Jackie's ear as her hand wrapped around the hard cock. Her whisper was followed by tongue in Jackie's ear.

Jackie groaned softly and pushed her ass back into Ginny.

"Feels good, doesn't it, girlie," Ginny cooed.

"Yes," Jackie sighed.

Ginny spun Jackie around. She wrapped one leg around Jackie's leg and directed erect cock towards her pussy. "I want you to fuck me," Ginny demanded.

Jackie put her two hands under Ginny's ass and lifted her up. She lowered her onto her cock. Surprised at Ginny's wetness, the hard cock entered easily. Ginny moaned as she settled down on the entire length.

Ginny placed her hands on both sides of Jackie's face. Looking directly into it, she said in a husky voice, "Fuck me with that hard cock! Make me cum!" With that she forcibly kissed her, pushing her tongue into Jackie's mouth.

This was not gentle lovemaking. It was more a lustful frenzy with a sense of urgency that was driving them. It was as if last night was not enough and they wanted one last burst of ecstasy.

Their kisses became frantic as Jackie pounded her cock into Ginny. She moaned into Jackie's mouth and then buried her face into her neck. All the time groaning, "Fuck me, baby, fuck me with that beautiful cock!"

Jackie used her hands on Ginny's ass to support her. She spread her ass cheeks apart as she continued to fuck her. Her one finger found Ginny's asshole and Jackie slipped it in.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Ginny screamed, "Fuck my ass!"

Both were totally consumed with lust and lost in a sexual haze. Ginny had cum numerous times, each one getting stronger. She wanted more and she urged Jackie on. "Fuck me, baby," she moaned into Jackie's ear.

Jackie could no longer hold back. "I'm going cum, baby!" she grunted.

Ginny looked Jackie in the face. "Cum for me, baby, fill my pussy!" she demanded.

With that, Jackie slammed her cock into Ginny. Her cock exploded sending hot cum deep into Ginny. The feel of her pulsing cock sent Ginny over the final edge.

The two held onto to each other, neither able to say a word. Finally Jackie whispered, "We better clean up before we run out of hot water."

All Ginny could do was smile.

****

In The Kitchen

"Are you sure you don't want anything else? Eggs?" Ginny asked from the kitchen.

"No, this is enough," Jackie answered, "Don't bother."

Ginny sat down across from her. "No bother, I just cook for myself. It would be nice to cook breakfast for someone."

"No a bagel is just fine. You ok?" Jackie asked.

"Yes and thank you."

"Thank me for what?"

Ginny smiled, "For last night and making me feel good."

Jackie gave a short laugh. "The feeling was mutual."

Ginny slowly shook her head. "No, I mean it. It hasn't been easy. I mean look at me. My boobs are barely a B-cup, my clit is more like a small penis, and my pussy has loose, baggy lips. Not attractive to guys. I'm tired of scaring them off. I haven't had a date in a long time and sex is, well you can guess, not since Christmas. I'm different, you might say. With you and now Kelly, it is so good."

Jackie reached out and took Ginny's hand. "Heck, I'm different too. I think you're beautiful and hot too. Guys don't know what they are missing. I'm serious."

"Really?"

"I have a confession to make," Jackie leaned closer, "In High School, when I masturbated, I fantasized about you."

"No, you didn't!" Ginny gasped, "Really? Wow!"

"Yep," Jackie continued, "Those meetings we had after school, well, most of the time afterward, I'd go home all hot and bothered. Last Christmas, that was my greatest fantasy, I was fucking Miss Selkirk!"

Ginny sat quietly for a moment. She was blushing. "I don't know what to say."

"It's all true," Jackie nodded, "There is someone out there for you, to accept and love like you are. I've been very lucky."

"It appears you have found that special one, Jackie, someone who accepts you."

"Actually I have two, Kelly and her mom, Kylie," Jackie explained, "I couldn't have found more two loving and accepting people if I searched a thousand years. I bet you would like Kylie, heck, everyone does. She is a big reason I'm where I am today."

"And Kelly?" Ginny asked.

Jackie thought for a moment. "Kelly is everything to me. From the beginning, she encouraged me to be myself. She has been mentor, my guidance, a sister to me, a best friend, and a lover. She keeps me level, not letting me get too high or too low. I owe her so much."

"Jackie, answer me this, do you love her?"

Jackie rocked back in her seat. "I don't know," she said truthfully, "I don't think I've ever been in love with anyone before, well maybe once," she paused then smiled at Ginny. "I am sure I never felt this way about anyone."

At that moment, Kelly appeared around the corner. She headed to the kitchen upon getting up but had stopped when she heard the two talking. She didn't want to eavesdrop but she did hear what Jackie said. It made her catch her breath.

"Did you two leave any hot water?" she asked.

Both girls blushed. "You heard us?" Jackie stammered.

"Hard not to and it made me jealous," Kelly laughed as she kissed Ginny and then Jackie on the cheek. She turned to Ginny. "Do you have anything to eat? I'm starving after last night!"             

****

Driving Home

The day was much better than the day before. The rain had stopped and it was proving to be a warm early spring day. The girls said their goodbyes to Ginny and then drove off. Reaching the on-ramp of Rt. 93, they sped south, headed back to college. Traffic was light and they made good time.

About halfway home, Jackie said to Kelly, "Thank you for coming with me. I really appreciated it."

"No need to thank me, I wanted to do it," Kelly replied, "Besides it was fun."

"Meeting my parents was fun?" Jackie asked in disbelief.

"I have to admit it was a little intense but I kind of expected that," Kelly answered, "That's why I wanted to be there, just in case."

Jackie sighed, "It hasn't changed since Christmas. If anything, my Dad is dug in deeper and my mom, I'm not sure where she is with all this."

"How about your sister? I know you haven't seen her lately."

"Rachel?" Jackie laughed, "She is taken my Dad's side in this, which doesn't surprise me."

Kelly rubbed Jackie's arm. "I'm really sorry to hear that. My mom's sister, my Aunt Suzi, is her biggest supporter. They are very tight. Mom told me that Suzi was the first family member she told."

"Well, Kelly, your whole family seems to be open and supportive. I see where you get it from."

Kelly smiled, "It was the way I was raised."

"So what did you think of Miss Selkirk?" Jackie inquired.

"Ginny?" Kelly said turning in her seat, "I really like her. We have so much in common. She's a teacher and I plan on being one. While you were on the computer, we talked and compared thoughts. She gave me some insights and said I could call to her anytime with questions. She was so easy to talk to." She paused. "Then we talked about you."

"What?" Jackie said quickly, "What about?"

Kelly laughed, "Wow, kind of defensive, aren't we? We talked about everything. How you were in HS, she knew you had a crush on her. She wanted to know how all this came about and how it was going. Remember she last saw you at Christmas before all the changes." Kelly laughed again. "And since we both made love to you, we compared notes."

Jackie turned bright red. "You didn't!"

Kelly touched Jackie's arm again. "Relax, sweetie, it was all good. We agreed you are a great lover. Kind, considerate, and take care of our needs. I told her that you were the best pussy eater and that I could let you do me for hours! She totally agreed with that!"

Jackie smiled. "Ok, I guess. What did you think of Ginny's, you know, pussy?"

"Well, I remembered you told me about it but I was surprised when I saw it. It was a little penis and her lips were big. It didn't really matter. She tasted so sweet and I kind of liked sucking on that cock of hers. She caught me by surprised when she squirted."

Jackie's tone turned serious. "I really want to thank you for what you did last night with Ginny. She is pretty self-conscious about down there. I guess a guy or two have been turned off by it and have made some rough comments about it. From what I gather, some girls, way back in high school, were a little hard too."

"Don't worry, you know that is not me," Kelly said reassuringly. "Besides I know she is very special to you. You're special to her too."

"What do you mean, special?" Jackie asked.

"Can't you tell? She likes you, really likes you, a lot, sweetie."

Jackie shook her head. "Really? And you're ok with that?"

"Its no problem. I completely understand why she feels that way. For the same reasons I feel about you. I get it."

"Are you sure, Kelly? I mean you and me, we have something special, don't we?"

Kelly smiled at Jackie, "Yes, we do sweetie.