All Comments on 'A Surprising Doctor's Office Visit'

by f47h3r71m3

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story, I need a new doctor!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

In my 20's I started a new job for a chemical supply company. Two weeks into the job I was called into the human resource office. I wasn't sure why and was a little nervous. Thinking that I was getting laid-off or fired. Nope, they were in the middle of changing medical providers. And I had to go for a company physical at their new provider. Well hell, that is a lot better then loosing my new job. I was told not to punch out for the day. That I will get my normal 8 hours of pay for the day. And if I finished early with the physical I could just call it a day.

Well I drove to the office. It was a new doctor starting their own practice after working in a hospital for a few years. The staff were all young, ( around my age). I had one or two people ahead of me. But my employer had a appointment time set for me already. So I was escorted to a examination room. Given a gown and told to strip down to just my underpants. A few minutes later another younger woman knocks on the door and walks in. She proceeds to take my blood pressure, my temperature, etc. Thinking that she was a nurse, when asked to drop my underpants to check for a hernia. Embarrassed I said that I will wait for the doctor. Very loudly she says, "I am the Doctor !" Oh God, I just Embarrassed myself even more. I took off my underwear. And was told to remove my gown also..

She moved my manhood from one side to the other. Gently Squeezed my balls. Feeling around. Moving my penis from side to side etc. Yeah I was getting a erection even as I tried not to. She stands up from the stool. And tells me that she needs to check my prostate. That she needs a base standard for future exams. So now I am standing there naked with a semi hard on. I asked if she wanted me on the examination table. He reply was no. Just bend over, put your hands on your knees and I will do the exam. Okay to be honest at that time I had no idea what or where the prostate is. Or how she was going to examine it. When she inserted her finger or fingers I was taken by surprise. My penis jumped from the surprise. She felt round. And the next thing that I knew I was shooting my load all over the floor. Her finger (s ) stayed inside of me till I finished. I remember uttering oh God, oh God a few times. She removed her hand. Handed me a bunch of paper towels. With a smile she says that I was a little over reactive. And to clean up my mess. I wiped up the floor where I had shot my load. Wiped off my butt. Put the paper towels into the trash. Just then the woman that escorted me into room walked in with some papers . Smiled at my nakedness. Said that I can get dressed. Unless I am waiting for another exam. Giggles and walks out of the room giggling. I must have been beet red. As I walked past the front desk to leave the 3 or 4 " girls" there told me to have a nice day. And I swear they where holding back laughing as I was leaving. I was too embarrassed to say anything to anybody for years.

This is a true event that happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So stupid. I know what a prostate exam is, and I'm only 22.

Omegaman60Omegaman603 months ago

Now where did you say this Dr's Office was again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous