Prostate Play Pt. 01

Story Info
Prostate stimulations heightens a couple's lovemaking.
3.2k words
4.6
16.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started a few years ago during one of our routine date nights. After more than a decade of marriage, my wife and I maintained a ritual of dating each other. It became harder over the years, as careers, kids and aging parents all drew on our time. But this was important to us. We both love food, so our date nights were predominantly finding new restaurants. Regardless of the activity though, it was our chance, if only for a couple of hours, to be just with each other like when we started dating.

This particular night we had gone to an old standby restaurant. We had a small table near a bay window on a crisp winter evening. For what seemed like forever we enjoyed our meals, laughed and talked, and washed away our cares with martinis and champagne. Once it became clear we were the last people in the restaurant, we took the hint that it was time head home.

The cold air outside was only partially able to wrest me from the buzz of several martinis. Piling into our cab, we both concluded we were quite drunk.

Once home we tried helplessly to appear sober to the neighbor babysitter. With the kids long asleep, we thanked her and worked to keep it together until she was out the door.

We giggled like children once she had left and started to make our way upstairs, clumsily shedding our clothes from the night.

We had always maintained a fairly active sex life, as much as a busy married couple can do. Date nights remained the bedrock of our intimate time together. Our date night sex didn't start with the rampant passion of our youth. It began much more mundanely, with clothes hung, teeth brushed and alarms set for the next day. I took longer brushing my teeth and remained in the bathroom while my wife headed off to bed naked to await me. Looking in the mirror I checked myself out, flexing a bit, sucking in my stomach a bit. I concluded I was far drunker than I had been in some time.

I entered the bedroom and turned out the light before crawling under the covers. I could hear my wife giggling and felt her pull me over on top of her. We kissed passionately while she began to rub my cock to start my erection. Her grip was firm and familiar causing me to swell and harden. Before long she was sufficiently pleased with the firmness of my cock and steered it against her labia. As had happened so many times before, I used my hips to apply gentle pressure holding my cock at her opening.

Her vaginal moisture remained trapped by her closed labia. I continued to apply gentle pressure until the head of my cock entered her. I held position for a moment before slowly withdrawing, bringing with it a small amount of her wetness to lubricate her labia. After a few more repetitions, I began to enter her with little resistance and could begin full, deep thrusts.

As we made love she began to breathe heavily in response to my rhythmic thrusts. She wrapped her legs around me and cupped my ass in her hands so she could control the speed and depth of my thrusts. She became very involved and her breaths turned to low grunts of pleasure. Feeling my wife derive such pleasure from me often brought me to the precipice of orgasm. I knew it would not be long.

Tonight however, the alcohol had numbed me enough that my inevitable orgasm began to seem unachievable. I stayed in the moment, pleasuring my wife for longer than was typical.

Soon my wife could tell something was unusual. Staring into my eyes she asked if everything was ok. Sheepishly, I had to admit I might be too drunk to finish.

Her response was one of defiance. "We'll see."

She kissed me deeply and pulled me into her. I put in every bit of effort to thrust into her and bring my orgasm. In a moment I felt her hand slide down between our bodies. Her fingers slid past my cock as it pulsed in and out of her vagina. Her fingers crept lower, only stopping once they had reached the area between my balls and ass. Normally soft and fleshy, with an erection this area too became firm. She pressed three of her fingers firmly against my taint, and rubbed them in a circle before releasing pressure.

I had stopped my thrusts momentarily to understand what she was doing. Her touch felt extremely pleasurable. She continued to work against my taint with pressure and motion. I groaned to acknowledge to her that I liked this new sensation. I held still, with just the tip of my cock in her while she worked on me. A few moments later, with her other hand cupped around my ass she began to pull me in deeper. I slowly resumed my thrusts into her vagina while she continued to work on my taint. She increased her tempo until she was vigorously kneading my taint in unison with my thrusts. The pleasure was immense and there was no stopping my building orgasm.

Pressing her fingers deeply against my flesh I began to pulse with muscle contractions and ejaculated vigorously into her. She didn't stop until my spasms became weak and my cock began to soften.

We talked as always and I let her know this new stimulation was fantastic. Little did I know that rubbing my taint would become a fixture in our sex lives.

-------

I began to wonder if there was anything else I was missing out on. I began to read about ass and prostate play. I had always regarded anything anal as not my speed, but if my wife could rub my taint into an amazing orgasm, what else was possible.

One night alone while my wife was out I decided to experiment. I took a shower and prepared myself. Lying on a towel, I lubed my index finger and began rubbing my asshole. I was going to search for the elusive prostate orgasm I had read about.

I surprised myself with the relative ease my asshole opened and my finger slid in. I felt only a slight pressure from my finger. I pressed the wall of my rectum in an attempt to stimulate my prostate gland. I didn't know what to expect but found very little that was stimulating, let alone orgasm inducing. After a while, my hand and finger grew tired and I had felt nothing resembling what I had read. I gave up and began stroking my cock to erection and eventual orgasm.

I did not let this failure dissuade me. Maybe I needed a toy as some websites had suggested. As a total novice, I selected a toy online that I was sure would be successful.

It had a bounty of good reviews. A somewhat thick curved toy, it had multiple motors to stimulate through both thrusting and rotation. It also had a latex ball ring and cock ring. Advertised as a great toy for use during intercourse, the cock ring would keep me engorged and hard while the ball ring would delay my orgasm and help keep this miracle toy firmly inserted in my ass. It seemed like the Cadillac of men's anal toys.

I could not wait for it to arrive so I could resume my search for prostate pleasure. Unfortunately, I became caught up in the moment and didn't consider the entire scenario.

About a week later it arrived in a discreet brown box. My wife had opened the box like every package that comes into the house.

Quietly, she summoned me into the dining room out of earshot of the kids. I expected some form of anger, but as soon as I confirmed I wasn't planning to stick it in her ass, she became genuinely curious as to what I was after.

I explained that the pleasure that came from her rubbing my taint during intercourse had made me curious if there was more pleasure to be found. We ended the discussion and she stuffed the box away in the closet.

i felt embarrassed as I thought about it and kind of put the toy out of mind. Only a couple of nights later in bed my wife brought it up again. After I explained my previous effort and what I had read to be the pinnacle of all orgasms, she responded.

"Well, if it is what you want, maybe this weekend..."

------------

Saturday afternoon came along. Both kids were going to be out of the house at a sleepover party. I figured this was my opportunity. My wife would be much more apt to play with my ass if there was no fear of the kids walking in. Sex is easily explained. Ass play with a vibrating dildo less so.

I showered that afternoon and prepared myself well. in just a pair of shorts I snuck up behind my wife and kissed her neck. She immediately knew I had a one track mind.

"Well, let's at least go upstairs..." she said somewhat exasperated.

I was lying naked on the bed when she came into the room. She had with her the brown box. In it was the toy and a bottle of lube I ordered with it.

"I read up on prostate orgasms," she said. seems to make sense. "Rubbing your taint during intercourse likely provides some prostate stimulation. Apparently if done right, you can have an orgasm without an erection and it can last a while. Let's see...."

Now naked on the bed next to me, she pulled the toy from it's packaging. it looked menacingly thick and long compared to the pictures on line. I became slightly hesitant.

She moved to kneel between my legs with the toy in her hands. She examined it and commented, "better you than me."

With little hesitation she dripped a big glob of lube onto it and began to smear it up and down the shaft. Almost immediately I felt the cool tingle of the lubed toy against my asshole. She rolled it around and rubbed it across my ass both spreading the lube and increasing my familiarity with the toy.

She pressed it firmly against my hole. Unlike my finger it felt impossibly large. My mind raced. I began to take slow deep breaths and she applied additional pressure during my inhales. I felt my hole begin to open. Repeating this several times, I took a deep breath and she pushed the toy hard. My sphincter responded accepting the girth of the toy until it was inserted to its widest point. I took another quick breath and she continued to push in. Near the base its diameter shrunk considerably and it slid fully into my rectum with ease the remainder of the way.

I let out a big sigh. I felt a fullness that was nothing like that of my finger. After a minute to get acclimated, she pushed the buttons on the base of the toy. These buttons made it jump to life, activating the curved tip to rotate back and forth 180 degrees and thrust in and out up to 3/4 of an inch. I couldn't imagine that I could feel more full until the toy started its gyrations. I closed my eyes and began to process the feelings. My wife gently rubbed her fingers across my thighs, herself now a spectator.

Before long I began to feel the need to urinate. I recalled reading that is a result of the prostate stimulation, and not a real need to urinate. I tried mightily to suppress the feeling, but it was somewhat unnerving. I looked at my wife and told her what i was feeling. She remarked she had read the same thing and that I should just trust it.

I closed my eyes and sank back into focusing on what I was feeling. Before long the urge to urinate grew nearly unbearable. I continued to try and fight it but it seemed futile.

I released my hold fully expecting to ruin the night by pissing all over our bed. No urine flowed however. The intense release that comes with letting our a long held piss flowed from my loins and through my torso, radiating out into my arms and legs. I involuntarily arched my back and began to shake. Flashes of light danced across the backs of my eye lids as I gasped for breath. I was paralyzed and without control over my body for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually feeling and control returned to my body, retreating first from my fingers and toes like an outgoing tide. I opened my eyes and my vision cleared while I took several deep breaths. On cue my wife pushed the buttons to turn off the toy and I was simply left with the full feeling of a large toy in my ass.

I looked at my wife and then down at my cock. It was completely flaccid. On my abdomen was a small pool of fluid.

"Did I cum?" I asked her quite confused.

"I'm not sure," she said quizzically. "You were never hard. this fluid just started seeping out of your cock. it wasn't like you ejaculated or anything. It sure looked like you have one heck of an orgasm though."

She took a nearby towel and wiped the small puddle from my abdomen. lifting herself off of her knees she leaned over me and kissed me deeply.

"I'm a little jealous you're all spent." She stopped speaking to dance her tongue across my lips. I felt her warm breasts pressed against my chest. After a few minutes of kissing, I felt my cock begin to swell.

My wife immediately commented, surprised that I could be hard after that experience.

In response I stated as a matter of fact, "I read that a prostate orgasm can happen over and over and that it doesn't have a refractory period like a penial orgasm."

"Is that so?" she remarked, lifting herself back onto her knees between my legs.

I had all but forgotten the toy was still fully inserted in my ass. She took the two silicone loops clung to the toy and manipulated one around the base of my cock and the other around my scrotum. They felt uncomfortably tight. Blood flowed into my cock and became trapped. My cock grew a purplish color and became engorged. It appeared bigger than ever before with my head noticeably swollen. My wife clearly noticed that my cock was at its most prominent tonight and she stroked the shaft slowly.

She tickled my balls with the tips of her fingers. They too had become dark, swollen and taught.

"Take me." she whispered breathily. her last act before rolling onto her back was to push the two little buttons activating the rotating and thrusting function on my anal toy.

With no hesitation, I rolled over on top of her and pressed my engorged head against her pussy. I was met with no resistance. She was already very wet. For a moment I thought how good she would taste, but she wanted to be fucked and that was quite clear. Maybe it was my rapid entry, or the feeling of my swollen cock rigid with trapped blood flow, but she let out a deep moan. I remained fully in her until her moan subsided. Her pussy felt fantastic. At the same time, I could feel the toy working against my prostate. It was not as intense since it was not my exclusive focus, but I could feel a light tingle brewing within.

i began to thrust vigorously into my wife. This was not our usual lovemaking. She had asked me to fuck her and I intended to comply. My cock was tight and on the verge of painful. I examined myself each time I withdrew from her vagina. I was turning myself on by how my member looked purple and swollen, shimmering with her wetness. Each time I thrust back into my wife harder that the thrust before. I began grunting in effort. She responded with moans and grunts of her own. We became sweaty and soon a wet slapping sound became audible amongst our verbal responses. This only further encouraged us both. I could not think of a time we had ever fucked like this.

During my entry and withdraw, I experienced substantial penile stimulation. When I paused both fully inserted into her and nearly withdrawn, the wave of prostate stimulation took over. It was amazing to bounce between both sensations. I knew however that it would not last long. There was no hiding from it or slowing it. During regular intercourse, one could pause to minimize or slow the stimulation. Not in this case. it was a orchestra of stimulation.

Normally I keep my eyes open while I am having sex with my wife. I like to take it all in visually as it provides me additional pleasure. I typically focus on what I can do to stimulate her more. I find that whole process very arousing. Tonight was different. I was on a runaway freight train holding on for dear life. i fucked my wife not for her pleasure, but for my own. I closed my eyes and focused on all the stimulation. I became lost in my thoughts, the sounds of our sex almost distant. I could hardly feel her clutching to my back and ass. Every sensation was muted by the all encompassing stimulation in my loins.

And then it happened. I felt myself climax. Instead of an immediate release from ejaculating, a painful pressure built in my cock. I thrust into her nearly a dozen more times before a strong and forceful river of cum began to flow from me.

She yelped out loud as the trapped jet of cum shot hard and deep inside her. Clearly, I had never ejaculated so violently before, as the cock and ball rings restricted more than just blood flow. My balls contracted tightly against my body fighting their constrictor while my cock bucked violently to pump its load. I had never experienced an orgasm so intense. The buildup verged on pain which made the release that much more special. My wife's vagina was now amazingly slick with cum. I wondered how much I had cum? I have always associated the quality of my performance with how well I had filled my wife.

My cock rapidly shrank and my body became week after such a violent and draining experience. I rolled off of her and immediately reached to my ass to disable the motion on the toy. Spent, I no longer felt the toy to be enjoyable. With a deep exhale I pulled to toy firmly from my ass in one swift motion and tossed it onto a nearby towel.

My breathing had now shallowed. My wife rolled onto her side, with her head on my chest and one leg draped across my body. She gently kissed my chest while I ran my fingers along her back. We were both still damp with perspiration. I could feel my warm wet cum dripping from her and onto my leg. While completely sexually spent, I found an eroticism in the two of us lying there exhausted after exploring our new pleasure.