All Comments on 'A Surprising Prom Night'

by Royalcowboy25

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie195228 days ago

More please, so much love and sexy time between them yet to cum. Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Nice brother-sister-prom story.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Just curious . Why do all you dummasses throw expensive clothing on the floor or , worse , ground ? Several hours on the filthy floor of a fleabag hotel or in the dirt , you pick it up and wear it ? YUK ! Not surprising that there are so few old writers ! otherwise , insightful story ! Thanx . BTW , same number of letters in chair as in floor ! Save a letter if you just use dirt !

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

5 Stars. Loved the facial and her need to drink cum.

My only suggestion is, don't girls wear lingerie under prom dresses? A hot black garterbelt and stockings would have made for an even sexier little sister. Did she not wear shoes? Some strappy stilettos would have been the perfect touch to make her a true fuck slut.

Maybe the town they moved to was Cornpone, Kentucky were all prom girls were barefoot.

Overall a great sexy story

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Very good, thank you, and welcome to LIT!

May there be more stories from you for us to enjoy.

secretyguysecretyguy28 days ago

I agree with Frankie, more please

MichaelL783MichaelL78328 days ago

I really hope you write more about these two!! It was a great story. Let me offer one small piece of advice. Go back and read over your next story, there were several typos, and while it didn't take away from the enjoyment of the story, it was a little bit distracting. Keep it up!

1thaiguy1thaiguy27 days ago

I also agree great story please make sure there is a chapter 2 and 3 at least

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocks27 days ago

More…and he needs to cum inside her.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Wow, what a great story!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

A much better ending would have been him cumming deep inside her pussy making a baby and then living happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Great Writing! Fantastic story. MORE PLEASE! Please enlist the help of an editor or proof reader. Looking forward to many more chapters of love and excitement!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Fuck her harder in doggy style and cum face a lot, make her go out with you as a bride for the nasty girls there to see dressed in slutty mini skirt and fifteen inch high heels, please continue incest

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

A beautiful story about a beautiful love. If there are more chapters keep it just them and let their love continue to grow stronger until they’re together forever and start a family of their own. No parent involvement, no friends involvement just them working through things to finally have a life together. Just them…and maybe children.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Excellent story. As another reviewer noted, there are typos that should be fixed. And we know they are brother and sister - let them use their names when they're talking to one another. The "big brother" and "little sister" relationship titles are tedious after one use. You're a good writer. Now get better!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Redhead shaving her pubic hair is a crime, always leave proof that you are the real deal!

Maybe a triangle, or just a trim...

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutter26 days ago

I found the story hard work, not for the content but because there were some large paragraphs, too large. Writing for reading on a phone screen benefits from good spacing.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto6826 days ago

Loved the story. Part 2 coming???

1stltdan1stltdan17 days ago

Perfect story that begs for more chapters. Naturally both attend the same college next year and live together to save money. Mom loves that her children are happy and doesn’t care what they as they are happy. Thank you

OgfyOgfy12 days ago

Hey Cowboy, glad to see your story get published! Especially after the first issues you had.

To the "Anons", please contact me if there is any issues with the editing of this authors story. As I was the sole editor who offered my help. I would greatly like to discuss the "typos" and other issues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoyalcowboy25@Royalcowboy25
Tennessean, Mature, In love with a red-head, love taboo stories especially, bro/sis and dad/daugh