A Surprising Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Greg spoke, "I thought we deserved some privacy."
Sherrie tightened her grip on him and nodded her head.

"Are you scared?" Greg whispered.

Sherrie responded back in a whisper, "Yes and excited!"

"It's just you and me Sis, no one else but you and me." He said in a reassuring tone.

Greg pulled back slightly, tilted Sherrie's head upward with his hand, and kissed her softly. At that moment he felt an electrical shock shoot through his body. He had never been more turned on with passion and love than at this very moment. He felt himself relax for the first time since he had entered the prom. Sherrie felt it too. She was beginning to lose herself in that moment, enjoying every sensation of their kiss and their bodies embraced. Sherrie wanted to be closercloser, so she pushed the coat of Greg's tuxedo off his shoulders, and he let it fall to the floor. Her hands went to his extremely hard and muscular chest and traced across his six-pack of abs hidden beneath his shirt. Gregs hands were busy as well, sliding down the small of her back and across her sexy ass. Sherrie loved the feel of Greg's large hands on her ass and whimpered when he squeezed both cheeks. Her cute whimper had Greg's dick bulging again and Sherrie could feel his hardness beneath his trousers. Greg decided to slow things down a bit when he had Sherrie turn her back to him. He stepped up against her placing his throbbing dick against her ass and wrapping his arms around her waist. He nuzzled her neck with his lips and hot breath kissing up to her ear and back down her neck. He felt Sherrie shudder with excitement. While continuing to kiss her neck -- he allowed his hands to slide up to his sister's superb breasts. He engulfed both breasts at once and squeezed and teased Sherrie. Sherrie was in heaven with the feel of his hands cradling her breasts. She wiggled her ass against her brother's hardness. It was obvious that both were enjoying the moment. Greg took a step back from his sister and slowly unzipped her gown allowing Sherrie to step out of the gown with nothing on but a black lacy thong and a lacy low-cut bra. She heard her brother gasp as he took in the view of her body from behind. She turned to face Greg only to be mesmerized by the look on her brother's face as he viewed her nearly naked body. Sherrie would remember his look for the rest of her life. No one had ever looked at her body the way Greg was looking at her now. She smiled and bit her lip at the same time. For the first time in her life -- she felt special, beautiful, sexy, and wanted.

Sherrie took a step back and said to Greg, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

She then pointed to his shirt and pants. "Don't you think it's time your sister got a good look?"

Her questions snapped Greg's mind back into the moment and he fumbled with the first button on his shirt.

"Take your time, I'll enjoy the show!"

Greg took a deep breath, and slowly unbuttoned each shirt. Then slowly he slid his shirt off intoonto the floor revealing a chiseled athletic body. Sherrie loved the definition of his chest and arms and his rock-hard abs. Her brother, she imagined, looked like a well-paid male stripper. Her grin told Greg everything he wanted to know -- so he continued. Unbuckling his belt and the slide on the waist band of his trousers, Greg shoved his hips toward Sherrie and unzipped his trousers. Sherrie could make out a huge bulge beneath his boxer briefs. She wondered if the briefs he was wearing were large enough to contain the package it was trying to hide. Greg stepped out of his trousers and stood before Sherrie with a rock-hard dick that could have hammered a nail.

Sherrie smiled, "Not bad big bro....Not bad at all."

They reengaged in an embrace and a kiss as both of their hands roamed freely over naked flesh. Greg's hands found the clasp of Sherrie's bra and with the flick of his fingers -- Sherrie's bra was undone. He kissed each shoulder as he removed the last covering of her breasts. Sherrie's breasts were creamy heaping mounds of round flesh with perfectly formed light pink nipples. Sherrie watched as her brother slowly traced the edge of each nipple with his fingers. She let her head fall backwards with a soft moan as he lightly pinched and pulled on them. She felt a twinge of lightning in her pussy when he leaned over to place his mouth over her breast and began to suck. Sherrie took her hands and pressed his face tight against her breasts. This was better than anything she had ever experience of imagined and it was happening with her own flesh and blood. Sherrie felt Greg's hands slide inside the waistband of her thong as he began to free her body from her last stich of clothing. By this time, her thong was soaked with her juices. Greg allowed her thong to drop to the floor and then bent down to pick it up. As she watched what Greg did next -- she thought she would orgasm right then and there. Greg slowly brought her thong to his face and slowly inhaled, taking in every nuisance of Sherrie's scent. He moaned loudly at the scent of her aroused pussy, but Greg wasn't finished. He then looked directly into Sherrie's eyes and licked the crotch of her thong. Sherrie thought she might pass out from the sight of her brother enjoying a sample taste of her pussy juices.
"Oh God," Sherrie thought, "Am I dreaming? If I am don't wake me up!"

Sherrie couldn't contain her passion any longer, as she shoved her brother onto the edge of the bed and knelt in front of his spread legs. She needed what only her brother could give her.

Sherrie reached for Greg's briefs and practically ripped them off him. The move revealed the largest dick she had seen in her young life. His shaft was thick and veiny, and possessed a large mushroom head. His balls were big and full, and Sherrie was determined to drain every ounce of cum from those big, beautiful balls. She looked up at her brother with a sexy smile and grin and then she reached for her prize. Sherrie couldn't believe how hard and strong Greg's dick felt in her hands. It was a magnificent piece of flesh, and it was hers to enjoy. She teasingly licked the head a few times and then placed a firm wet kiss on it. She lathered his shaft with long wet licks before she managed to suck one of his balls into her mouth. She could feel her pussy pulsing and flooding with juices from her excitement. She finally licked up his lengthy shaft and in one swift move -- swallowed his dick. Greg was moaning from the pleasure of Sherrie's mouth. He watched as her head bobbed up and down over his dick. Disappearing and then reappearing from her throat. He listened as she made gagging sounds on her descent. He was lost in the moment when his hips began to fuck his own sister's mouth. He was pleasantly surprised at how willing and eager she was to be fucked in the mouth. But Greg wanted more so he forced himself to slow to a halt as he begrudgingly pulled his dick from his sister's mouth. He looked down into her eyes and Sherrie understood -- She wanted more as well.

Chapter Five

Sherrie practically threw herself on Greg as their tangled bodies fell back on the bed. The nervousness had completely vanished, and they had given in to pure passion and lust for each other. Greg stroked Sherrie's hair as they kissed and rolled on the bed.

Greg gave Sherrie a sly smile and announced, "Someone is hungry, and I know where to find nourishment."

They laughed, kissed, groped each other having the time of their lives. Sex was supposed to be fun, and they were having the time of their lives. Greg kissed and licked his way across the creamy skin of his sister's body until he reached the shaved mound. He kissed across the top of her thighs and with strong hands spread her legs apart. He kissed and licked the inside of her thighs and she giggled with pleasure. But the giggling turned to moans when she felt his hot breath on her soaked pussy lips. The anticipation of his tongue was killing her. Finally, the wait ended, as he kissed her bald swollen lips from top to bottom. He licked her from the bottom to her clit and began devouring her delicious pussy. She had never felt ravished until now. She could feel Greg's appreciation for her body and his unbridled desire by the way he was consuming her pussy. Greg licked and sucked on her clit until she could no longer hold her orgasm. Greg felt and drank her first of many explosions of cum. Sherrie surprised him, when he heard her beg him to kiss her so she could taste her juices from his lips. Her tongue hungrily searched for her juices on his lips and from his tongue. He paused, as they glared into each other's eyes.
That was the first time Sherrie heard her brother say, "I love you sis!"

She pressed his face to her heaving breasts, and cried out, "I love you too big brother, now shut up and fuck your sister!"

Greg positioned himself on his knees with his arms to each side of his sister's hot body and slowly pushed the head of his throbbing dick inside her warm, sopping wet pussy. They both gasped at the same time followed by moans. Greg's thoughts were filled with how incredibly tight Sherrie's pussy was. Sherrie's thoughts were how formidable it felt to be stretched by his huge dick. Once Greg had slowly buried his shaft -- he held still inside her to savor the sensations. Then the rhythm of the passion began. The crowning moment of the night began with long, deep, slow thrusts. Sherrie's hands went immediately to Greg's ass as she squeezed her fingers into his muscular ass and pulled him deeper inside. As the tempo of Greg's thrusts increased so the wet squishing sounds of a thoroughly aroused pussy. It wasn't long before Sherrie dug her nails into Greg's back and grunted as she gushed cum all over Greg's dick. Greg responded by grabbing his sister's hips and rolling onto his back -- flipping Sherrie on top.

"Ride me sis -- ride the hell out of your brother's dick!"

And ride she did! Sherrie began grinding back and forth on Greg's hardness with her hands planted on his chest. Then she leaned back and tossed her hair as she arched her back -- thrusting her sexy breasts toward Greg. She rode Greg like there was no tomorrow, reveling in the fullness of his hard rod in her tight wet pussy. She rode him until she heard Greg grunt,

"I'm close baby sis!"

She blurted back to her brother, "I want you to cum on my tits!"

She quickly dismounted and gave Greg a hand to help him spring to his feet standing on the bed. With Sherrie on her knees, she was eye level watching Greg stroke his beautiful dick. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She pushed her tits together to make a target for Greg. She wanted every drop of his cum on her body. Greg began to groan loudly with his hand pumping his shaft.

"Get ready sis -- I'm cuuuuuummming!!!!"

The first splash of cum hit her forehead and then her lips and tongue. The second splash was a direct hit covering her breasts and nipples with an insane amount of cum. She refused to move until there was nothing left.

Making direct eye contact with her brother -- making sure he was watching -- she licked the cum off her lips and swallowed, "MMMM so delicious big brother!"

Then she turned her attention to her breasts. Lifting one breast at a time to her mouth she licked and sucked her brother's cum off her tits. Once she had finished cleaning her tits, she reached with a finger and swiped the cum off her forehead. In a very sensual move, Sherrie sucked her finger into her mouth and moaned at the taste of her brother. Greg reached down to motion to Sherrie to stand on the bed with him. Taking her into his arms he slowly leaned into Sherrie and kissed her passionately. His tongue seeking the very cum she had swallowed.

The adrenaline was finally waning as they lay together on the bed. This night had been full of surprises -- very good surprises. With Sherrie's head resting on Greg's chest -- Greg calmly stroked his sister's hair.

Greg's calm voice broke the silence, "I want more!"

Sherrie giggled as she teased, "Already?"

They laughed, before Greg said, "I'm serious sis, this is not a one and done or a one-night stand for me! I've never been more satisfied than I have been with you tonight! But more importantly, I love you Sherrie, and I need you in my life!"

Sherrie raised her head to look into Greg's eyes, "I'm so glad to hear you say that big brother. When you went to State, I mourned your absence. I've never felt so all alone. But tonight, I've never felt more wanted or loved. I love you Greg and you have me for the rest of our lives!"

The embrace that followed made it impossible to determine where each body stopped and started. They were one and they knew nothing would ever be able to separate them ever again.

12