All Comments on 'A Surprising Reunion'

by TPS23

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

AN EXCELLENT STORY. ROMANCE AND LOVE! THERE'S TO MUCH HATE VIOLENCE, AND SLAM, BAMB,

THANK YOU MAM'M CRAP IN THIS WORLD.

WHATEVER, HAPPEND TO LOVE AND ROMANCE? DO THEY EVEN EXIST ANYMORE?

IF I MADE SPELLING MISTAKES, I'M AN OLD MAN.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Cute, but just a bit repetitive and long winded. OK, so she's his student but I believe the author stated that she was 21. A fully grown adult, capable of making informed decisions on their own.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent! Enjoyed every word. Keep writing.

pcman1950pcman19502 months ago

I would typically be over the moon about a story like this, however.... To my mind there's a profound & fatal dichotomy in the portrayal of Kaila. One the one hand, she had a serious childhood crush on her former neighbour which obviously developed into a strong connection while on the hike. Her life experiences have led her to become mature beyond her years. As portrayed, she is intent on seeing this connection through to a permanent relationship. Then she commits a sin of omission by not divulging that she is a student of his. Yet, when she learns about the damage done to the professor by Lisa and knows that the continuance of a relationship is on offer after her transfer to Central, she doubles down by starting to finally show up in his classes dressed – and acting – to create a situation where he might again be reported for misconduct. Putting her love interest in such professional jeopardy would suggest that she is little more than an entitled, entirely self-interested princess prepared to do anything to either 'have her cake' or have the cake thrown in a career dumpster. I can't reconcile that kind of behaviour with a happy outcome for the couple. Better he should have seen a new spring for himself in April.

I rarely offer my opinions on stories, other than to express my enjoyment and/or encouragement to the author. Kaila's character makes this an exception to the rule. That said, I look forward to another story by you, for you clearly have the talent to craft an engaging story.

stephaniebabestephaniebabe2 months ago

I love it when the author yaps away at the beginning telling us what to expect. I mean, why get right to the story?

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 months ago

Very nice, but like so many other stories on here, the end was just too rushed, as if after the long build up you simply couldn't wait to finish it as quickly as you could.

I've given it 5 Stars as I really enjoyed it, but the ending was very disappointing.

ClassylustClassylustabout 1 month ago

The build up was absolutely great. Made me want to write in that way. But things got too fast after the scene at the hotel. As a writer who recently started, even i felt that while writing my first story. But you can continue that speed and make the story longer. No issues. Looking forward to more such tasty stories from you

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 1 month ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Kaila knew what she wanted, and we saw the results when she got him in bed with her. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTPS23@TPS23
New author. I welcome feedback and am eager to hear from both readers and writers alike. Feel free to drop me a line any time at tps23@tuta.com