A Surprising Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smaller man started talking and I could see Mary responding, her head and shoulders moving as she spoke. I don't know how long this went on for, probably only a few minutes, but I was stuck to the spot, lots of thoughts whirling around my brain. I hardly even noticed the perky blond walking back towards me.

I could see Mary pointing behind her and then she turned, the three of them looking towards me. I also noticed a number of heads on the beach turn my way, all of them watching what was going on.

Mary waved and I found myself waving back, she then signaled with her hand for me to join them. This might not have been such an unusual scene except we, and everyone around us, were naked. I started walking up the beach, more self conscious than I had ever been in my life. Whatever thoughts I'd had about Mary and her friends had gone, the thought and feeling of my dick swinging between my legs as I walked now occupying my mind.

I reached them and Mary was smiling, my obvious discomfort and confusion making her smile even wider. Looking at the two men, the shorter one was maybe ten or fifteen years older than us, the taller one maybe five. "Bryan, I'd like you to meet my ex-boss and ex-boyfriend George Pappas and this is George's partner, Theo."

If I wasn't already confused, I was now. George put his hand out to shake and I, in my polite English way, took it. He tried to grip hard but the power wasn't there. Looking at him I could see a lot of loose skin, like he'd lost weight. His shoulders were broad but he'd lost muscle. Bizarrely I took some pleasure from his shrivelled penis, just visible below his slight pot belly. Theo for his part just said 'hi'

We sat down and Mary reached out and took my hand, squeezing it reassuringly. George made a gesture with his hand and the barman brought glasses and a bottle of wine over. He was a similar age to George and seemed to know Mary, placing the glasses down and saying in broken English "Mary, Mary, more beautiful than ever, let me see you."

Mary smiled but didn't seem that enthusiastic, standing and doing a little turn so he could see all of her, sitting straight back down, even as the barman was saying 'beautiful, beautiful." Leaning over to me she whispered, 'He's Nicki, one of George's cousins, there's a lot of them" George dismissed him with a wave of his hand.

"I'm delighted to meet you, Bryan. Mary has told me about you. She's a very special lady and if she's chosen you then you are a very lucky man." George spoke with very little accent.

This seemed like a bizarre way to start a conversation and I wasn't really sure how to reply, I think I managed something along the lines of 'she is very special.'

Theo poured wine for everyone and some water for himself. He seemed happy to sit back and let Mary and George speak and I decided to do the same, my only words being to say thank you when my glass was topped up.

They were basically catching up, each talking about how there life had been since they last met, Mary talking about a failed marriage and her work, George mainly talking about business and what companies he now ran.

George signalled for another bottle and Nicki brought it over, placing it on the table before standing transfixed, staring down at Mary. Her bum had slid down a little in the seat and her legs were now apart, feet planted to stop her slipping any further. Her nipples were erect and her pussy lips, clearly visible below the love heart, were puffy, both signs to me that she was turned on.

George said something in Greek, I presumed telling him off, and Nicki left with a sour look on his face. Mary just sipped her wine as if everything was normal. For my part, I could feel myself getting pissed off and angry. Nicki returned a short while after with all our gear from the beach, George using him as an errand boy was why he was pissed off.

I'd normally mellow as I'd drink more wine but my mind was in turmoil. I trusted Mary completely, I knew she had a wild side and it was one of the things I most loved about her, I also knew she would do and say things just to wind me up but this seemed on a whole new level. Sitting there stewing, I even convinced myself Mary had slipped down more and spread her legs wider, she was still holding my hand and probably hadn't moved but my head was fucked up.

Thankfully we were at the end of the second bottle and it was agreed to call it a day, agreeing that Theo would drop us to the hotel and collect us later that evening for a meal, Mary saying she wanted to go to 'the club' afterwards, George didn't seem too happy but Theo whispered something in his ear and he agreed.

We all got dressed, the men in shorts and t-shirts and Mary just pulling her dress on, giggling as she held up her bikini bottoms and saying that Nicki had probably had a good sniff of them. They all thought it was funny, I didn't.

Their large black BMW was parked in the small car park behind the bar. I thought I'd sit in the back with Mary but George climbed in straight after her, leaving me to sit up front with Theo. I turned around once to something Mary had said and George's hand was on her bare thigh, but it seemed more fatherly than sexual.

They dropped us off and I managed to keep a lid on my temper till we got to our room. As I was putting the key in the door Mary's hand grabbed my dick through my shorts, saying "I'm so fucking horny" none too quietly.

I lost it, "I'd noticed. How can that cunt Nicki ogling your tits and cunt make you horny. I just don't get it." I was angry but even as I shouted I was aware that it was changing to sadness and confusion.

I hate arguing or raising my voice with Mary and I could tell she was shocked, taking a small step back from me, her own anger rising. "Nicki perving on me doesn't make me horny, in fact, it makes me want to vomit.

It's not that at all, well it sort of is. I was turned on by being so wantonly on display. If you hadn't been so caught up in your own fucking head you would have noticed at least half a dozen men and women who deliberately passed our table, all their eyes trained on my tits and cunt, as you so nicely called it. I wished there'd been a dozen more, I loved it.

But you know what made it really special for me was that they could drool all they like but no one can have me other than you. If you hadn't been such a thick cunt you would've noticed and enjoyed it with me."

This was madness. But looking at Mary's face I knew that somewhere in her head, somewhere in the 'Mary-verse' this all made sense. We both looked at each other, smiles creeping across our faces as we both realized the craziness of it all.

I regretted losing my temper and even though I thought she was mad, I regretted not trusting Mary "But you still owe me an explanation for everything else that's going on."

"I know I do, and I will explain everything, promise." Her hand slid inside my shorts, grabbing my dick and squeezing, her nails digging into the soft skin, which I loved. "When I was holding your hand at the beach I could feel you getting angry and tense. I imagined you standing up and bending me over the table, smacking my bottom and telling me I was a wanton hussy. Then you'd pull my ass cheeks apart and tell everyone to have a good look before sticking your big dick deep into me, fucking me till I begged you to stop."

I was now rock hard and so turned on that each time Mary wanked my cock I thought I might explode. I somehow got her to stop and managed to put the key in the door, thankful, not for the first time that day, that the hotel was quiet and private.

In the room Mary pushed me back onto the bed, pulling my shorts down and planting a loving kiss on my dick before standing up herself. She removed her dress and folded it, turning and bending so as to put it in the bottom drawer, holding that position, her cheeks tensed and spread, my god what a sight.

Knowing the effect she was having on me she slowly straightened, looking cheekily over her shoulder and blowing me a kiss. She turned and climbed on the bed, straddling me and immediately started rubbing and grinding herself against me. She lifted herself up and pulled my dick upright, her eyes never leaving mine as she wiggled and started to push down.

As she pushed down I pushed up, watching her face as it changed from one of pleasure to one of surprise and shock as she yelped and lifted herself off of me. "You still have sand on your dick, it's like getting fucked with 80-grit sandpaper."

Her face was a picture, I'm sure it was painful but I was struggling not to laugh. "Fuck you." She said as she hit me with a pillow before laughing with me.

"Shower!" Mary said as she stood and tried to pull me off the bed. The bathroom, like the rest of the hotel, was small and quaint. It had definitely been added at a later date and had an antique French-style bath, where you would sit up as in a chair and place your feet in a footwell, with a shower head above it.

There wasn't enough room for two people but it would be fun trying. Mary sat on the seat part and I stood facing her, my still semi hard dick now in front of her face. I had a silly grin on my face and thought I was in luck as she bent forward. It was my turn to yelp as the cold water hit my back, Mary having reached between my legs and turned on the taps.

Thankfully it soon ran warm, Mary, after she stopped laughing, soaped up a cloth and started washing me. It felt wonderful. As I hoped it would, the washing turned to more, my cock only inches from her mouth as the last of the suds washed off.

My whole body jolted as her tongue flicked out and just touched the sensitive tip. She did it a few more times, enjoying my involuntary reaction. Normally when she gives me head, it's a drawn out, teasing, almost mind blowing experience. Mary jokes that it takes time for her jaw to stretch wide enough to accept my bulbous head. Not this time.

As she moved her head forward and opened her mouth, I pushed forward, enjoying the look of surprise in her eyes as her face contorted to accept the intrusion. I pulled back a little and pushed in again, Mary's head going backwards until it touched the tiles behind her, making me lean my body forward, her head now trapped between me and the tiles. I held still and looked down, it was an amazing site. Her small head wedged against the tiles, her little nose and then the base of my dick just visible below it.

She wasn't pushing me away so I started slowly flexing my glutes, this small movement enough to push my dick in and out. I felt her gag and tightened my muscles, holding myself still. We had only been going on for a short while but I could already feel my balls tightening, my orgasm rising, I didn't care. I began pushing backwards and forwards faster, my head back and my whole pelvis now moving. When I came it felt almost violent, my whole body bucking and buckling with the sensation.

I breathed again, pushing myself off the tiles and my dick out of Mary's mouth. I looked down, the runny make-up, the look of defiance in the tear filled eyes, the droplets of cum on her chin. I went to say something, I don't know what, but Mary put her finger to my lip.

She stood without saying anything, her body now almost pressed to mine in the small space, her face not smiling or angry, just a sexual mess as she stared at me. Her gaze dropped to my now softened dick as if to say 'is that all you've got'. Still without speaking, she handed me some shampoo, turning her back to me so I could wash her hair.

I'd never washed someone else's hair before but I remembered my mother washing my hair as a child, it always felt nice. Once I'd created a lather, I started massaging her scalp, working my fingers with even pressure. I could feel her body relax as she pressed back into me, her soft skin against mine, watching as the suds wound their way off her shoulders and over her breasts.

At my age I'm happy if I can get two erections a day, but as Mary oohed and aahed and rubbed her soft bottom into my groin, I definitely felt a stirring.

I let one hand trace the path of a bubble, my finger following the path as it dropped from her nipple to her stomach, Mary pushing back into me even harder. I don't know if the bubble went between her legs, but that's where my finger went.

I got the washcloth and made it extra soapy, lathering her boobs and body, Mary squealing as I pinched her nipples. She leant forward for me to wash her back but I pushed her forward to kneel on the seat part of the bath, her back now arched and her ass looking delectable.

We were both into anal play but had never had anal intercourse, Mary always saying I was too big and would cause her damage. As I looked at the soapy water running down her anal cleft and over her puckered hole, I was sorely tempted.

I washed her bum hole, pushing a soapy, slippery index finger deeply in, Mary gasping but pushing back at the same time. I wiggled my finger about and wondered if there was enough room for me to squat down and tongue her hole, there just wasn't. I removed my finger and rubbed my now very hard and soapy dick up and down her cleft, Mary's body tensing when it pushed against her sphincter.

I lowered my aim, as it were, trying to get into her vagina. Mary somehow spread her legs further and guided me in, thank goodness she was flexible. With her wetness and my slipperyness, I was soon buried as deep as I could go. We did our best to fuck but there just wasn't enough room. I held onto her shoulders and pulled her back with me as we straightened up, Mary gasping as my dick touched bits it hadn't already.

I put one arm around her waist and was able to squat and thrust up into her, my other hand and fingers rubbing over what I hoped was her clit. We were frenzied, Mary's hand taking over from mine and doing the important work, my hand now mauling her tit, pulling and twisting her nipple till we both could take no more, the amazing sensations and the shouting and expletives as we both came causing us both to giggle like schoolgirls as we came down from our high.

After we dried ourselves and made the bathroom look a bit presentable, we laid on the bed and I think we could have dozed off but I insisted on Mary telling me why we were there and what was going on.

"I thought if I fucked you hard enough you might forget about it." I looked at her as to say 'as if.' She sat up and smiled and I could see her gathering her thoughts.

"At my first year in Uni we had a really long summer break, nearly five months, early May till late September. Me and another girl decided to go to Greece, island hopping. We'd heard that it was really easy to get work in bars and such like. Anyway, two days before we were due to leave she dropped out, something about having to work in the family shop or some such shit, I was furious. I was bloody minded in those days and decided fuck her, I'll go on my own.

What with the flights and such like I didn't have much money left when I arrived. The only work I could find was handing out flyers for a local nightclub. There was no real money in it but the barman in the club would give us free drinks. He was a sweet guy and had a crush on me, he let me stay on his couch, I think hoping he could get into my knickers. I told him I was a lesbian which was a lie but he accepted it. I've always felt guilty about that."

Mary stopped and took a drink of water, I just wondered where this was going.

"Anyway the manager of the club obviously knew me and the other leaflet distributors were making no money. After a couple of days he asked me if I was interested in work as a hostess at another club that his boss owned. I wasn't that naïve and knew about 'hostesses' but I was fairly desperate and didn't want to have to go home. I said I was interested in finding out more but wouldn't commit to anything.

I was told to attend that club at 7 that evening where I'd meet the manager and have an interview. I turned up at 7 but it looked closed, I banged on the door and eventually a big burly guy opened it. He had a little English and after I tried to explain what I was doing there he let me in and took me to an office.

Staphros was the manager and he seemed to be expecting me. He was sat with his feet up on the desk trying to look cool, it was like a scene from a bad sitcom. He was sizing me up as I stood there and then motioned with his hand for me to turn around. I did so and he said 'you're pretty, you have nice tits and ass, try these on." It was the only words he said as he threw a yellow bikini at me.

I looked around the room but there was no curtain or screen and I knew I was expected to get changed in front of him. It might sound funny but I'd had boyfriends at college but we'd mainly done it in the dark, this was all new to me. My bolshi side kicked in again and I just took a deep breath and got on with it.

I took my t-shirt and bra off first, quickly squeezing into the bikini top. I thought about turning around to take my shorts and panties off but realized that it would involve bending over and sticking my ass out, which would have been worse. I managed to step out of my shorts and pull on the bikini bottoms at the same time, pulling them up as I straightened. I think he was expecting a show but looked pissed off as he saw very little.

The bikini was about two sizes too small and I was expecting to have to do another pirouette, but he just grunted and pointed to the door. When I opened it the bouncer was there and took me through to the main club area, where other girls in similar attire were waiting.

The first one who spoke to me was Angelique, a beautiful, tall blond who was Dutch. She spoke good English and soon realized that this was all new to me. "Don't worry I'll show you everything."

She told me about the club and the uniform, which was the bikini. It was the most or the least you could wear in Greece, which was still a very conservative country. She told me there were no strippers allowed and no lap dancing.

'So what do we do?' I asked her.

'We sit with the men or groups of men and encourage them to buy more drink. We earn a basic wage and then commission on what drink they buy. We also get tips from the men.'

She looked me up and down again, 'with your body you'll get lots of tips.'

I really did have a great body in those days, I think I could have been a Playboy model."

"I think you'd be a better Hustler model."

"What's the difference?"

"You get to spread your legs a lot wider in Hustler."

Mary giggled before saying "You're probably right."

"So what did you actually have to do in the club?"

"Well men would come in and point to one of us, then be shown to a table by a male waiter, he would take their food and drinks order. It was mainly just drink as the food was awful. Whoever had been chosen would take the drinks to the table and then sit with them.

It was occasionally single or two men but mainly it was drunken groups either on a works night or a birthday. It was like a game, you'd sit there with them and they'd try and grope you, you'd allow a little bit of it but then try and wriggle out of the worst of it, smiling all the time. Some of the time it was like being attacked by an octopus, there were so many hands grabbing you.

It's amazing how adept you get at moving and directing their hands away from your privates, although some of them were quick, they'd have a finger up inside of you before you could say boo. If it was someone's birthday you might put his head between your tits and wobble them about, I've got big knockers so that was always popular, but then all his mates would want a go as well."

Mary was smiling and I think some of it was happy memories. I just smiled and shook my head, waiting for her to continue.

"One night after I'd been there a couple of weeks there was a buzz about the place. George came in with a few of his business associates and they went to a private room I'd never seen used before. One of the girls told me he was the owner and then myself and another girl were given trays of drinks and told to go and serve them. I was really nervous, thinking they might want more than drinks. An older, more experienced hostess told me not to worry and that everything would be fine.