A Surprising Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trays were loaded with all sorts of liquor, much better quality than the usual shit we served to customers. We went in and placed the trays on side tables and stood there looking pretty till one of them wanted a drink.

None of the men laid a finger on us as we served the drinks, although I felt like a couple of them were almost raping me with their eyes. The discussions were very heated with lots of shouting but eventually they all stood up and shook hands. They all left except for George. He thanked us both in nicely spoken English and seemed quite charming, and then he gave us very generous tips.

The next night the same hostess told me George was in again and wanted to meet me on my own. I met him in the same office and he offered me a drink. He asked me what I had thought of the meeting last night and I said I'd found it quite intimidating what with all the shouting and I found some of the men scary.

He smiled and said some of those men are scary. He said he thought I handled myself very well and he had a proposition for me. He wanted me to be his girlfriend. I nearly choked on the drink in my mouth.

Rather than saying no immediately I found myself asking him what this entailed. He said it involved being his girlfriend, I would move into his house, he would buy me nice clothes and as he knew I was in Greece to make money, he would give me money each week.

I'd come a long way in my few weeks in Greece and if I'm honest there was a certain charm and animal magnetism to George that attracted me. I also thought it would be better than having a group of drunken men trying to stick their fingers up my fanny and ass, so I said yes."

I was a bit thrown, I knew it was twenty five years ago and not for me to judge, but I felt uncomfortable. It also left me with a loathing for George that would make the evening ahead difficult. I didn't want to use the word whore or prostitute so found myself saying, "Let me get this straight, the deal was that he'd pay you to dress like a tart and sleep with him?"

Mary smiled at me, probably enjoying my discomfort and my silly English need to be polite.

"Sort off. It turned out most of George's friends also had young 'girlfriends' although I think a lot of his friends were also married and these girls were a bit on the side. It became a sort of competition, who had the prettiest and sluttiest looking girlfriend."

She had that smiley, faraway look on her face again, reminiscing, obviously fond memories, giggling she said, "I was definitely the prettiest and sluttiest looking one there. Anyway, where was I?"

"Somewhere between stopping drunken men fingering your ass and being a pretty slut."

She giggled again, thankfully getting my humour, "Ah yes, so I was. Anyway, a few weeks into our relationship I came home early from yet another shopping trip and found George in bed with Theo."

Mary said this so matter-of-factly that it took me by surprise, making me ask what happened next.

"Well everything made sense then. I just smiled at them, left the bedroom and went back to the kitchen. George followed me, he was furious and thought I was laughing at them. I was actually scared that he'd get violent but Theo came out and calmed him.

Even though they were speaking Greek I could tell they were a couple, this wasn't just a quick fuck. I explained that I wasn't laughing at them and that I thought it was wonderful that they loved each other. I think Theo believed me but George was naturally suspicious.

I asked them how long they'd known each other, how they met, just general stuff that you would with any couple. Theo actually poured us some drinks and we spent a couple of hours in the kitchen just talking.

At that time even though it wasn't illegal to be gay in Greece, it was definitely frowned upon, even more so if you were a 'hard' businessman like George. Turned out they'd been a couple for five years and no one knew about it."

"What did you mean by it all making sense?"

"Well in public George would put his arm around my waist, or sometimes pinch my bum if his chums were getting handsy with their girlfriends. In private he never laid a finger on me, no kisses, no nothing. We shared the same bed but he'd always come to bed after I was asleep. I knew it was weird but it actually suited me not to be mauled and fucked by someone I wasn't that into. Now it all made sense."

I nodded, understanding what she meant, she continued. "We talked for what seemed like ages, George actually seeming vulnerable for a change as they both spoke about their hurt. I just listened. It was then that I had a light bulb moment 'Why doesn't Theo become your driver? You'll spend more time together, he could even move in here, pretending he had to be available the whole time. No one will think much of it.'

They thought it was a brilliant idea, so that's what they did and they're still doing it today, although I think a lot more people know the truth."

"That's wonderful and I'm really pleased for them but it still doesn't explain why we're here and why we had to go to a nude beach."

"Have some patience, I'm getting to that bit. After that afternoon I still pretended to be George's slutty girlfriend but less and less frequently, I was bored. I'd heard George talk about his new beach bar and thought I would be perfect to work there, I spoke passable French and German and I had a good personality. George laughed and said he thought it was a good idea. It was only when I arrived on my first day that I realized it was a nudist beach.

At first I was a bit shy and a bit shocked at all the bodies on display. On about day three I took the plunge and joined them, the sense of freedom and the hot sun on my body was amazing. I got into a routine, work a while then sunbathe a while then repeat. After I'd taken my clothes off at my first break there didn't seem much point putting them back on so I would work in the nude. As you can imagine I was a very popular barmaid."

I could well imagine but wondered what the set up with Nicki was, Mary explaining that he was officially the manager but that she really ran the place. He would just sit there and drool over any big titted woman, "Believe it or not, you actually get used to it and ignore him. He was George's cousin and dependent on him for a job, he thought I was George's girlfriend so never tried anything on with me."

"I have to say it was the happiest time of my life. I actually went back and worked the following three summers there until I left Uni. What wasn't to like, I spent all day talking to big dicked guys and sexy girls, all of them naked. There were also a lot of older people, couples and singles guys. Most were charming and lovely to talk to.

It was then that I discovered that I loved being naked and I loved flirting. I also discovered that I loved shagging, oh the shagging."

Mary's face didn't give much away but I sensed that she was winding me up, trying to get a reaction. I decided to play along. "I'm sure it was great fun, also it was probably good for business."

"It was definitely fun and definitely good for business. It was also good for my studies, I wrote about it for my final thesis."

"How so.?"

"Well my course was Business and European Studies, for my thesis I compared the sexual proclivities of different European nations and the implications for business."

"You didn't?"

"I did, it made sense, I'd had so many hands-on experiences. I'd discovered that the Germans were mad for group sex or gangbangs, the more the merrier, often with a bit of BDSM thrown in. French men on the other hand always wanted to fuck you up the bum, whilst the Swedish women definitely had the best tongues."

I glared at Mary who just smiled one of her 'Gotcha' smiles back at me. We both started laughing and then I put on a silly French accent and asked could I "Fook her ups thee bottom." Which got us laughing more.

Mary cuddled into me and I think we could have probably fallen asleep but Mary raised her head and said she had to finish telling me about why we were there.

"Since those summers George, or more probably Theo, has always kept in contact, birthday cards and little letters, that sort of thing. More recently it's been the occasional email. George emailed me a few weeks ago and said he had metastatic cancer and didn't have long to live. They couldn't even be certain of the primary. He'd been offered treatment that might give him a few extra months but he decided just to enjoy his short while the best he could.

He said he and Theo would always be grateful to me for making them believe that it was possible for them to be together. He said if it was possible that he'd love to meet me again. So I arranged this holiday and here we are."

She could see by my face that I understood but that there were also bits that I needed explaining more.

"No one in my life, not my family, not my friends, definitely not my ex husband, knows about this period of my life, but I wanted you to know. Also, no one knows what an exhibitionist tart I am, I wanted to show you that too."

"You've definitely done that and more."

"I know, but you love it and you love me."

"I do."

"As for meeting on the beach, there were two reasons for that. One I love it and wanted you to see it and fall in love with it. Two, as much as I'm fond of George, I know a tiger never changes his stripes. If we'd met him anywhere else he would have spent the whole time showing off, bragging about his businesses. I thought the nude beach would be a great leveler.

I was surprised he agreed but I think Theo makes most of the decisions, even if George thinks he does, just like us two really."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

Theo picked us up on time and explained about the restaurant we were going to, saying it was close to where they lived and did special meals for George, ones that were easier for him to swallow as he had difficulty if the food was too solid. He also told us about the club, explaining it was a bit different from when Mary worked there, saying it was now trendy and had a younger crowd of both men and women as the main clients.

"We don't need to go there, it'll be too tiring for George."

"George will be fine, he rested this afternoon. He actually wants to go there with you, show you how his businesses have developed, you know what he's like."

Mary smiled and nodded, taking a big breath to gather herself as we pulled up outside of George's house.

The restaurant was lovely and made a good job of making George's food look like everyone else's. Even so, you could see it was a struggle for him to swallow the food. He didn't have so much trouble with wine and kept ordering bottles of very expensive wine, much more expensive than we'd ever drunk, it was very nice. Theo started on water but we convinced him to relax a bit and enjoy the wine, saying we'd get taxis later.

It was no surprise to find out that George also owned a local limousine firm, one of them collecting us from the restaurant and dropping us right at the door of the club.

The club was brightly lit and there was even a small queue of people waiting to get in, nothing like the dreary place Mary had described. One of the doormen opened the door of our limousine and ushered us into the club, the eyes of the queue on us like we were VIP's.

We entered the main area of the club and it was an assault on the senses, flashing lights, loud music and what looked like dancers on a stage at the far end. The doorman walked forward and moved people out of the way, clearing our way. It reminded me of boxers entering the arena and making their way to the ring.

After a few meters he veered to the right and took us through a door into a corridor that was far quieter and more peaceful. Me and Mary looked at each, smiling and shrugging our shoulders, wondering where we were going. We followed the others up some stairs and then down a hallway, finally coming to a door that said VIP lounge1.

We entered and it was like going into a different world, soft lighting, plush furnishings, floor to ceiling glass, allowing us to look on the dance floor below, and silence.

With an almost mischievous look on his face, Theo said. "It's completely sound proof if you want it to be." To prove his point he pressed a button and the beats of the music below filled the room, he pressed the button again and it went silent. It was fairly impressive.

The room could easily accommodate twelve or more people and Theo indicated for us to sit wherever we liked, George had already slumped down in a chair and was looking more drawn and tired by the minute.

"It's so different. It's hard to believe this is the same seedy place I worked in."

"We've moved with the times, although we have kept some traditions. We still have hostesses but we now cater for all tastes, and I mean all."

Theo had spoken more in the past few minutes than he had all day. I wondered if it was the few drinks he'd had or just his way of taking the pressure off of George. I also sensed a degree of mischievous fun in his demeanour, he was enjoying this.

"Would you like a male or female server?"

I half expected Mary to plump for a male server, just because she could and to get a reaction, as it was she said female. Theo asked what we wanted to drink and then picked up a phone and gave the order.

We were almost directly above the stage where a group of scantily clad male and female dancers were going through a fairly vigorous routine. I'm sure it was carefully choreographed but from where we were sitting it looked like a free for all, a mass of gyrating, entwined bodies.

There was a tap on the door and a blond hostess entered, her face heavily made up and her dress so tight that I imagined she had difficulty breathing. It was very form fitting and her boobs so large for her frame that I thought they must be implants.

She served our drinks and in an eastern European accent asked if we wanted anything else, Theo said no but as she was leaving Mary touched her hand and stopped her.

"Kiss me."

The hostess hesitated for a moment before bending over and kissing the still seated Mary. I expected it to be a quick kiss but it went on, becoming obviously more passionate by the second, Mary's hand behind her head and both the hostesses hands on Mary's shoulders, one for balance and the other beginning to caress the side of her face.

I looked at Theo who still had that mischievous grin, looking from me to the girls, and to George who had his eyes closed. They eventually broke the kiss and they both looked flushed, the hostess brushing down her dress before quickly leaving the room.

"I haven't kissed a woman in twenty five years and that was fucking amazing." Mary said this a little breathlessly, gazing aimlessly and speaking as if just thinking aloud rather than to someone. She eventually looked at me, grinning as she stood up, saying "I need the bathroom, be back shortly." I'm not sure what my expression was.

I was left with the two men, feeling a bit awkward and just staring out at the dancers below.

"She's a remarkable woman." It was George speaking, having woken and straightened himself in the chair. "I think I owe my life to her, I think I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Mary."

I just nodded, thinking I knew what he was talking about but also not sure of what to say. George's eyes were open but he seemed far away, maybe he was reminiscing, maybe he was on strong painkillers. Theo continued. "Many years ago George was very depressed, Mary spent many hours with us, sometimes talking, sometimes crying, sometimes silent. She helped us get through it and we love her for it. Please always love her and look after her."

I was almost choking myself, struggling not to get emotional as I said, "I will."

Mary returned, almost bouncing through the door with excitement, "This place is amazing, Charis, the doorman, just gave me a personal tour, I love it." We all tried to look happy and interested but she must have sensed something, her expression changing. Theo spoke before she could ask anything, "We were just saying it's been a long day and George is tired, he's also due some more medicines which are at home."

She went directly to George, almost kneeling so she could embrace him, his arms around her back and the two of them rocking each other gently. Theo phoned for some cars and there were tears in Mary's eyes when they broke the embrace.

We said our goodbyes and Mary was silent as our taxi wound its way back to our hotel, holding my hand and then snuggling into me as I put my arm around her shoulder. As we reached the hotel she perked up, kissing me as her hand slid up my thigh, she was irrepressible.

We got out of the taxi and I turned towards the hotel entrance but Mary turned to talk to the taxi driver, bending down to his window and I'm sure giving him a great view down her top. They were chatting for a while and then Mary took some money out of her purse and gave it to him. When she joined me I asked her what they were talking about.

"I told him it was a shame it was so dark in the back of his taxi as I was trying to show him my tits but he couldn't see them."

"Good job you bent over so far to talk to him then."

"Exactly."

"And the money?"

Mary looked at me as if to say you know I won't tell you, and if I do you won't know whether to believe me or not, so don't ask. I was getting tired of secrets and surprises.

As we walked to our room I could tell she was eager to say something, eventually asking me, "So what did you think of my kiss?"

"You seemed to enjoy it."

"I certainly did, but I meant how did you feel?"

"Bored."

"Bored! Not angry or horny or turned on?"

"No, just bored."

"Why?"

"Well I think you were doing it just to shock. I know it's almost part of your DNA to do it but I'm no longer shocked. If it was the real thing I'm not sure how I'd feel."

As we reached our room she seemed a bit deflated, but not for long. "You're right I was just doing it to shock you but I was the one who got shocked. She was an amazing kisser and I got lost in it. When my toes started to curl and my pussy started to tingle I had to force myself to stop. I would have creamed my knickers if I'd been wearing any." As I say, irrepressible.

We were both tired the next morning and I suggested just staying by the pool but Mary insisted on going to the beach, joking that she wanted to see if the horny young German was still there. As it was the walk cleared our heads and gave us time to talk, Mary telling me more about George and Theo and saying that Theo had told her he thought George would only last a few more weeks. I just let her talk and listened.

We reached the beach and if anything it seemed a little busier than the previous day, Mary saying that a lot more Greeks now seemed to use it. This made sense as a lot of the bodies on display were more sallow than the previous day, and it was Sunday which was a day off for a lot of people.

We settled closer to the sea this time, I'm sure she just wanted more people to be able to see us. I wondered about digging another hole but Mary didn't seem enthusiastic, saying something about it being better to walk around and get the sun on my back. We stripped off and lay down, me on my front to hide a boner that had been there or there about since I'd woken up that morning, Mary refusing to help me with it and teasing, saying I must have been dreaming about her kissing the hostess.

After a while she said. "I hate it when you just get comfortable and then need to pee."

"Why don't you go for a dip and do a pee in there."

"It's tempting but the last time I peed in the sea I got a UTI, things go in as well as come out."

"Yuks. Oh well you'll just have to go to the toilets and see how many cocks you can make grow on the way."