A Surprising Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary giggled, "That's true, doesn't seem like such a chore now."

I sat up and watched her go, I'd never get tired of looking at that ass.

She seemed to be gone ages and I was wondering if she'd gone to the bar, although by the way she spoke about Nikki, I doubted it. It felt a bit strange with a beach full of people behind me but I eventually stood up and looked towards the bar/toilet area to see if I could see her. I couldn't see her or anyone I thought might be her, but whilst standing a few people walked passed on their way to the sea and said hi, which was nice.

I was considering going to look for her when I saw her coming towards me with what looked like a large cardboard box in her hands. I stood there, forgetting I was naked, and just wondered what the fuck was going on.

I met her half way and took the box, it wasn't heavy but was awkward to carry, for Mary at least. I went to open my mouth but got a look that told me not to bother. I placed the box on our towels and got my ass slapped as I bent over, "Tart, I enjoyed watching you and your dick coming to help me."

I straightened and was aware of so many eyes looking at us, probably as eager as I was to know what was in the box. I looked from Mary to the box, waiting for an explanation. "It's a picnic. That's what I was talking to the taxi driver about last night. I asked him did he know anywhere that could make us a picnic, and he did."

I nodded, then it dawned on me, "You went to the car park dressed, or rather undressed like that?"

"I know, you should have seen his face. And he was late, I was waiting ages and the car park was busy, I was like a naked meet and greet person." A cheeky smile crept across her face, "It was fun, I enjoyed it."

I couldn't help but smile and shake my head, I was never going to change her and truth be told I didn't want to. I bent and went to open the box, but Mary slapped me again, this time my hand as she told me to have patience and wait for our guests.

"What guests?"

"Ania and her friend."

"Whose Ania?"

"The hostess that I kissed last night."

Before I could get my head around this and say anything, Mary's phone bleeped, Ania saying they were at the bar area. If we didn't have a big enough audience when the box arrived, we did now as Mary waved vigorously towards the bar, her large boobs bouncing up and down as she did so.

Ania looked like she was more ready for shopping than the beach, tight jeans, silky blouse and trendy sunglasses. Her friend had a more relaxed look, a light summer dress and sandals.

Mary greeted Ania like an old friend, a light embrace and kisses on both cheeks, "This is Anna." Ania said as she pointed to her friend.

"Lovely to meet you Anna, I'll get confused between Ania and Anna."

"Everyone does, I'm the friendly one, she's the grumpy one."

She said this with better English than Ania, her friendly smile making it easy to like her.

"This is Bryan, my partner."

I raised my hand and said hi, fighting the urge to cover my dick with my hand as I said hello to these two pretty women. Would I ever get used to being naked in public.

They put their bags down and took out their towels, Mary bending and arranging all the towels in a big square, like our dining table. She straightened and gave me one of her smiles, knowing the effect she and this whole situation were having on me. I hoped that we might all sit down but the girls started to undress, Mary making small talk with them as they did so. "Do you also work at the club Anna?'

"Yes I'm a dancer and I do the choreography also."

"She thinks she's superior to the hostesses." Ania said this with enough spite that I knew she was serious. As easy as Anna was to like I found I didn't like Ania, not yet anyway.

"No I don't."

Trying to make light of the situation Mary said, "Are you a couple, you certainly argue like one."

Anna answered, "I suppose we are roommates, we share an apartment."

"Although we fuck each other sometimes. But I prefer cock and she prefers pussy."

Anna was obviously upset by Ania's answer and it was my turn to try and lighten the atmosphere, "I'm with you Anna, I prefer pussy also."

By her smile I was glad she got my silly sense of humour, even Ania nearly smiled, I think.

We were still all stood up, us naked and the girls virtually fully clothed, I think Ania may have removed her shoes.

"Come on you two, hurry up. There's a lovely picnic and I hope a bottle of wine for us to enjoy."

Anna seemed a little unsure but Ania had no problems, removing her blouse and bra swiftly. I was right, she had implants and I still thought they were too big for her. Her upper body was tight and defined, like she worked out and was maybe a bodybuilder. I even looked at her face, maybe around thirty, but drawn, her low body fat not helping her. She shimmied out of her jeans and panties with surprising ease and folded all her clothes and then bent right in front of us to put them in her bag.

I suppose I could have looked away, but both Mary and Anna were looking so I did too. Her hamstrings were amazingly defined and there were even striations on her flattish ass. The madness of it all, i found myself wondering what her body fat measurement was. When she bent there was nothing to hide anything. From her puckered hole to her dry looking quim, everything was on display and it did nothing for me. I smiled to myself, thinking I was becoming such a connoisseur.

She must have known we were all looking but when she turned she didn't seem to care, her eyes falling on Anna as if to say 'Your turn now.' I know Mary made fun of me about getting nude on the beach but this seemed different and I didn't want Anna to feel uncomfortable. Mary smiled at her and I knelt down to start opening the picnic, only sneaking sideways glimpses.

Anna removed her dress and was wearing a simple dark bikini. Her legs looked toned as you'd expect of a dancer but with none of Ania's definition. I was aware she was taking her bra off but kept my focus on the box, although I hadn't even opened it yet.

"I just love your piercing." It was Mary and she was obviously talking to Anna, without thinking I looked up. Anna had quite flattish boobs but amazingly long nipples, through the right one was a silver ring. She was smiling and seemed quite pleased by Mary's admiration.

"What do you think Brian?" Mary asked, all eyes, including Anna's, turning to me.

"I think it's beautiful and looks really good."

"Do you think I should get one?" We all looked to Mary who with both hands was pinching and pulling her nipples taut, so as to look like Anna's.

"I think your boobs are perfect the way they are." I was thinking it but it was Anna who said it. I actually think Mary may have blushed a little, which was a first.

With the little bit of banter everyone now seemed more relaxed, even Ania, and it now felt ok for me to look at Anna but I still carried on with the picnic box, opening it and finding lots of delicious looking finger food, although some of it being Greek, I didn't know what they were. There was also a bottle of wine and four plastic cups.

Anna removed her bottoms and was now standing relaxed and chatting, as naked as the other two women. "Why don't we sit down and let Brian be mother." Mary said, Anna seeming to understand but Ania looking confused, Anna explaining in Polish and Ania smiling, "It will be nice to be served by a man."

I was knelt, sitting back on my heels, already a bit stiff and uncomfortable. I was pouring the wine and felt envious as the three women all sat down gracefully, legs crossed and backs straight, waiting for me to serve them.

Mary and Ania sat at one end of the towels, with me and Anna at the other. I could easily hand a plate and glass to Anna but had to raise myself up to my full kneeling height to reach the other two. This exposed me above the box and I was acutely aware of both Mary and Ania staring directly at my semi hard dick. I actually didn't mind, thinking that I'd had a good look at all their bits.

I still had a plate of food in each hand and pretended to clear my throat to get their attention as I passed the plates forward. "Is there any sausage, I like sausage."

It was Ania, all of us laughing and in no doubt as to what she was referring to and me thinking that maybe she wasn't such a cow after all.

The food and wine were lovely and the atmosphere nice. Ania and Mary chatting away, the odd whisper and dirty laugh thrown in, and me chatting with Anna who was sat closest to me. I found out that she was twenty six and had spent two years in England as a nanny when she was eighteen, in fact, I'd actually done the plumbing on the house she stayed in, although years before she was there. I asked did the toilets flush ok and she gave me a lovely smile showing she got my silliness. She was a really pretty girl and it was lovely to see her smile.

Mary finished her food and uncrossed her legs, stretching them out towards Ania as she leant back, putting her hands behind her for support and pushing her tits out, winking at me as she did. I was looking at her tits but Ania was looking at her pussy.

"I love your love heart. It's beautiful, did you do it yourself?"

"I did, using a stencil."

"Wow. It looks professional. Can I see it better?"

I was a bit confused about what she meant but Mary wasn't. Without batting an eyelid she said 'of course' and bent both her legs up and let her knees full apart, giving Ania a great view of her sculptured bush and I'm sure, her open cunt.

"Wow that is beautiful, come and see this Anna."

Mary was in her element and I just shook my head, taking more than a little pleasure in watching Anna's sexy ass as she moved up the towels on her hands and knees. There followed a few very bizarre moments when the three girls discussed their pubic hair preferences. Anna parting her legs to show her neatly trimmed bush and Ania showing her completely bald one, proudly pointing out how far her clit protruded when she had such low body fat "But it messes me up, I have no bleeding and my pussy is very dry, isn't it Anna." I nearly cricked my neck straining to have a look.

We'd now finished the wine and I asked whether anyone wanted a drink from the bar, The sun was really heating up and we all decided on a cold beer except Ania who had only had a sip of wine and very little food. Anna said she'd come with me and help to carry the drinks. I wasn't quite sure but I think Mary was a little put out, although she tried to hide it by joking and saying to Ania "It'll give us time to get to know each other better."

The beach was now even busier and it took us a while to weave our way to the bar. It may have been the wine but for the first time I wasn't worried about or even that conscious of being naked. Instead, I chatted away to Anna as if this was all completely normal. It was also the first time I was looking more at someone's face rather than their body.

We got to the bar and Nikki asked where Mary was, I lied and said I'm sure she'll pop in later. I was about to order the four beers when Anna suggested we have a drink there before we went back to the others. I eagerly agreed, for one I wanted to put Mary's nose out of place which was the least she deserved after all her teasing and I was also really enjoying Anna's company. Yes she was pretty and sexy but it was her personality that appealed to me most, honest.

We took a table out on the main deck, looking out to the sea and well away from Nikki who just annoyed the shit out of me.

"So, tell me about you and Ania."

"What do you want to know?"

"She seems really grumpy and cross and you seem so happy, are you really a couple?"

"She's not normally that way, only when she's cutting for a show, a bodybuilding show." I nodded to show I knew what she was talking about.

"When she gets to this state I think she loses fat from her brain as well." I nodded again and Anna looked like she was thinking, a sadness coming over her face.

"We love each other very much but even when she's not competing she can still do things to make me jealous and unhappy. I know she hasn't slept with anyone else, although she brags that she has. We work in the club which can be difficult for us both, one of the other dancers, who is really hot, wants to sleep with me but I've told her I love Ania. Ania flirts with both men and women to make me jealous and I want do the same to her but I just can't."

I was smiling and Anna looked confused, before she got too upset I started to explain that I knew what she was talking about. I explained about Mary's wild side, how she seemed to get off on being naked or barely dressed and shocking people. "I don't even think that she wants them to think she's beautiful or desirable, She just gets horny exposing herself. If they think she's sexy, great. If they are shocked or embarrassed, even better."

"She is very beautiful and sexy. I think from her face that she's also very kind and funny."

"She's all of those things."

"Does it bother you when she exposes herself?"

"I'm getting used to it. I think."

"Should we have another drink here?"

"I think we should."

We took our time with the next drink and then agreed that we should head back. Both of us, I think, hoping we'd been missed. Anna was a bit tipsy and the uneven sand didn't help her, twice I had to hold her arm to stop her from falling and we were getting some funny looks from people who obviously thought she was my girlfriend and far too young for me.

We couldn't see Mary but we could see a side view of Ania, as we got closer we could see that Mary was face down on a towel and Ania was rubbing suntan lotion into her back. She was sat astride her right leg with her left knee wedged between Mary's legs. She was more massaging the cream rather than rubbing. She hadn't noticed us and we stopped about ten feet away, Anna saying in a low voice "She's rubbing her big clit against Mary's leg, she likes that."

I didn't know what to say or do. I wondered if Anna would confront Ania and there'd be a scene, more entertainment for the beach, some of whom were already paying close attention.

We moved forward and both Ania and Mary turned their heads to us, not stopping the massage and saying something about thinking we'd got lost. I just smiled sarcastically and was wondering what Ania was going to do. Rather than say anything she just bent over in front of me and took lotion out of her bag, standing a touch unsteadily and asking would I rub it into her back. She almost threw herself face down onto the towel and turned her head and said, "You can sit on me."

Ania had big sunglasses on and a tightening of her jaw was the only giveaway, Mary for her part had an amused look on her face, obviously wondering what I was going to do.

I considered making excuses and saying something about squashing her but then thought fuck it. I think it was either the drink or the sun affecting me but I had a mad idea. I handed a beer to Mary and knelt down beside Anna. Making sure they were watching me I put my head close to Anna's, in a low voice I asked was it ok to rub lotion onto her bum before I sat astride her, she nodded and I then said in an even lower voice "trust me." she nodded again.

I drizzled some lotion onto her lower back and she giggled at the coldness. Slowly I rubbed the oil onto her left buttock, spreading it about and being careful not to let my hands stray too far. My large hand nearly covered the cheek and I gave it the gentlest of squeezes, a low moan from Anna letting me know it was ok. Feeling bold I let my thumb scoop up some oil that had just run into her cleft before moving my hand to the right cheek and repeating the actions.

I rubbed oil into her lower back and could have done her whole back from that position but Anna had told me to sit astride her and that's what I wanted to do. My dick didn't feel that erect but was doing a good job pretending it was, sticking out and only drooping a little. I was aware there were eyes other than Mary and Ania on me and knew I couldn't be too blatant. I managed to stay low and put my leg over Anna without my dick touching her.

I knew I couldn't actually sit on her without hurting her so I lowered myself slowly, my dick coming to rest in the only place available, the lovely soft crevice of Anna's ass. I worried as to how she would react but to my and my dicks delight she gave a little wiggle, my dick nestling down nicely into its new cradle. I daren't make eye contact with Mary in case I lost my nerve, instead letting my oily hands glide up Anna's supple back, applying gentle pressure as I rubbed the tanning oil in.

Leaning forward to reach her shoulders meant pressing my dick down harder and further between her cheeks. The combination of this and Anna pushing back to meet the pressure was having the obvious effect and I had to stay in a bent position as my dick would point obscenely skywards if I straightened.

Mary and Ania had stopped their massage and were sat up, watching us. I looked to Anai and motioned with my eyes, asking her if she wanted to take over. She nodded that she did, the little smirk on her lips telling me she wasn't too upset. I lifted my dick out of Anna's crevice and scuttled crab-style to my left, finishing in front of Mary. I had a silly grin on my face as I looked at her, the boldness of massaging Anna mixed with my amusement and embarrassment at my present predicament had me quite giddy.

"You'd better lay down before we get kicked off the beach." Mary tried to make this sound jokey but I wondered what was really going on in her head. Whether it was the alcohol I'd drunk or just my own giddiness but I found I didn't care that much about what she thought, I didn't think I'd done anything worse than she'd already done and it was all harmless fun anyway.

I laid face down on the towel and smiled as I wiggled about to make a little grove for my bulge. I initially turned my head to see what Ania and Anna were doing but found that they were lying on their sides, talking, Ania's back to me. I had a silly thought about giving them privacy and turned my head the other way.

I closed my eyes and felt Mary moving, her leg brushing against me as she moved down the towel. She put her knee between my legs, pushing my thighs apart as she did so, lowering herself slowly till most of her weight was on my leg. She wiggled and I was immediately aware of the moistness and heat between her legs as she slowly grinded herself against me.

I was enjoying this and wondering how far she'd go when I felt a sudden shock as she poured what felt like half a bottle of tanning oil onto my back. She changed her position and was now laid on top of me, legs straight, her head next to mine and her boobs squelching around in the oil. She bit the top of my ear.

"I got really jealous and really horny when I saw you with Anna. She's not as innocent as she looks. She likes things up her bum, you should have fucked her up the ass with your big dick, she would have let you, I know because Ania told me.

Whatever effect Mary's dirty whispering was having on me, it seemed to be having more effect on her, her voice getting huskier as she held my shoulders and frigged her body against mine.

"Then turn her over and I'd sit on her face and make her eat my cunt, she likes that. Ania would suck the shit off your dirty cock as you stick it down her throat, she likes doing that, she told me."

Mary lifted her pelvis off of mine and I felt her bend her legs up, her right hand leaving my shoulder and snaking its way down between our oily bodies, her chest now rammed into my back.

Her breathing was getting more raggedy "I'm rubbing my clit and everyone behind me can see what I'm doing. My cheeks are spread and they can see my open cunt and my puckered asshole."