A Surprising Visit Leads to More

Story Info
He can't stay away for long. The nightly visit wasn't enough.
1.6k words
3.39
2.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All of the following characters are over 18.

A few days have passed by since you showed up at my door in the middle of the night. We exchanged some text messages but there didn't happen anything nameable since then.

It's a Saturday morning when I open my eyes, still sleepy and half in dreamland, reaching for my phone to check the clock and notice a message from you. You're asking me if I'd be free this evening, free for dinner with you. I think about it for a minute before I text back "Tell me when to be where. It's on you obviously."

You text back instantly, laughing about my blunt reply. "Sure thing, Baby. Be ready at 8, I'll pick you up," and I just think to myself that any kind of backtalk won't change a thing anyways. I swallow down my sassy comment, shake my head and just when I'm about to put the phone away it beeps again "Make sure you don't wear any panties. I'd prefer a dress or skirt... something with easy access. Oh, and Pumpkin? Wear that wearable toy that we used to use," and my jaw drops in disbelieve. This guy has no boundaries. I smash my phone to the side and my head hits the pillow again, not without letting out a sigh.

I'm ready point 8pm. I'm wearing a short, black dress combined with heels. No underwear in sight, just as demanded. Well, you didn't say anything about a bra but a top without a bottom just doesn't make sense to me. My blonde hair falls in waves onto my back and my pussy is stuffed with the earlier mentioned toy. I spy through the window and see how you drive up to my house. I grab my jacket and rush towards you, the remote of the toy tight in my right hand. I'm all excited, for dinner of course, not you. That's at least what I tell myself. You wait for me, leaning against your car, and when I'm standing in front of you, you reach for my face, surround it with your big hands and kiss me hello.

You steal the remote out of my hands while letting your tongue dance with mine and leave me breathless as you end the kiss. "Hi Baby," you say, and I wink at you, still trying to catch my breath. You open the door for me and guide me inside your car, basically running to the other side and getting inside yourself.

We drive in silence, there's some low music playing on the radio. I watch the landscape fly by when I suddenly feel the toy come to life. It's hitting me so unexpectedly that my head falls back, and I can't hold back the soft moan escaping my lips. I press my thighs together and squirm on the car seat, letting my head spin around to look at you. Your eyes are locked to the road, but your grin gives you away. "What's wrong, Baby?" you ask, and I can only growl lowly in reply. "I will enjoy this evening more than you'll ever imagine," you continue talking, and the smile on your face becomes devilish.

My eyes widen in shock when you turn the vibrations even higher, and I can't help but bite my lip to avoid more moaning. You torture me with high vibrations for a good while before you drive into a parking lot and turn the car off. I let out a relieving sigh, looking at the clock just to notice that we drove for 30 minutes in total without me even noticing. I was too busy squirming in pleasure.

You leave the car, open my door and guide me towards the restaurant. Your hand never leaving my lower back. The waitress guides us to our table, while taking off your clothes with her eyes. I snort over her bluntness, and you shoot me a questioning look. I just shake my head in disbelief about my own jealousy and follow her to the table.

Finally taking a seat, we have a little small talk about our days. You ask me about news in my life and vice versa. We order drinks and food and when the waitress serves our drinks some more buttons off her blouse have been opened. It reveals more than it covers, and she basically shoves her breasts into your face. My jealousy hits me with full power, and I see red. I slip out of my red heel and my feet touches your leg. Your head spins around to me when I let my foot wander up your leg, reaching your crotch. I have your full attention instantly, even though she didn't get more than the bare minimum of common courtesy from you.

Your cock grows hard under my touch, and I massage you through your pants. Your hips rock up, and you grind on my foot shamelessly. "That would be all for now, thank you," I say to the waitress, my nicest smile on the lips and she gets the hint, rushing away instantly with a face red like a tomato.

"Bad Pumpkin. Your jealousy is cute though. But there's no need for it, Baby," you say, still rocking your hips up and down. I roll my eyes but don't deny it.

"I had to show her it's a lost cause. She'll get over it," I giggle and almost moan loudly when the toy comes to life again. I didn't even notice that your hand slid into your pocket and reached for the remote. I gasp out, squirm around and my eyes roll back. You hit me with the highest setting, let it rumble inside of me. My eyelids get heavy, I bite my lip harder now. I pull back my foot, both feet back on the ground now, my legs pressing together. I clench around that toy, grind back and forth on my chair. I love the evil grin on your face when you turn the toy off just when I'm about to go over the edge.

I gasp in disbelief but you're just shaking your head and nod into the direction of the waitress. Dinner's getting served and throughout eating you turn the toy on once or twice, but lower than before. In fact, you keep me on or close to the edge for about two hours. My juices cover my inner thighs, and my pussy is throbbing badly. I feel like I'm driving insane, and you know exactly that I can't wait to get out of here.

A few minutes later you paid the bill and we're on the way back to the car. I glide inside, thankful for the little break when you hit me with high vibrations. I moan out loud just in the second you slide into the car. You stare me down, but I can't hold back the moans. I grind on the toy, my head pressed against the neck support, my eyes half closed, I look at you. "Please," I gasp out but you're just shaking your head. "Please let me come, Daddy. Please. I'm begging you," I keep going, but you don't change your reaction.

You turn off the vibrations just when I'm about to come and start the car. I swallow down my protest and grab the seatbelt. Tears of frustration stinging in my eyes, I glue my eyes onto the road.

We drive along an empty road. Silence around us and silence in the car. The tension between us is basically grab-able. I'm biting my lip, squirm on the seat and I spy over to your crotch and watch how your cock pulsates in your jeans.

Your hand grabs my thigh firmly to stop me from squirming, your skin so hot that it burns me. I'm letting out a soft moan and open my legs wider. Your hand slides up on my thigh and your fingers touch and rub my wet pussy, pulling the toy out with a firm tug. I whimper and my eyes close on their own. "Don't you dare close your eyes little one," you hiss into the silence of the car and my eyes fly open.

You pull the car over and hit the brakes, not letting go of my soaked center for a second. Your other hand finds the zipper of your jeans, pulling it open. Your cock jumps out and bounces up and down in front of my eyes and my suddenly drooling mouth. Your hand leaves my pussy. It finds the back of my head and pulls it down, my lips part on their own and swallow you all the way.

You begin to fuck my mouth hard and merciless before pulling my head down until my lips touch your crotch. I gag on your cock, squirm around and try to gasp for air. My tongue slips out and tickles your balls. You hiss and pull my head back, just to shove it back down again instantly. Tears run down my cheeks and my mascara leaves black lines on my face.

You reach down and shove two fingers inside of me and I moan around your cock, send vibrations through your body. A third finger finds its way inside and I can feel how my orgasm rushes towards me. Just when I'm about to come, you spank my pussy so hard that my hips rock up. Pain rushes through my body and my growling protest, your cock still deep inside my throat, earns me some more spanks onto my bare pussy. Much harder now.

"You don't get to come yet. Understood?" you ask, and I let you feel my teeth. You pull your erection out of my mouth and slap my face with it a couple times before shoving it back inside.

You fuck my mouth even faster than before. You grab my hair painfully tight in the exact moment I can feel the first shot of your load shoot into my throat...

To be continued...