Helen's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Her story begins finding out a secret about her work friend.
3.4k words
4.26
8.9k
8

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there before the story begins I just wanted to add a small introduction to the story and give you an idea of what to expect. This was written by myself and with "my girl" who edited and added a more female touch to the characters and background. This is a long story and is a slow builder. This is nearly 99% a lesbian BDSM story and how a girl found a new role and new passion for sex which she never knew she had. So please enjoy our story and hope you enjoy it, comments are most welcome. Thanks for checking it out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It started off just like any other normal day, they had both been in the office for most of the day and Beth was working a late shift as she had to cover a meeting, at the ungodly hour of 7pm. Helen herself had to leave at the usual time, she was meeting her best mates from her Uni days Kendra,Laura and Michelle for a well deserved night out of a meal at Ollivello's followed by dancing and mayhem at fancy wine bar The Quays.

Helen was a tall brunette of thirty nine years old,long legs, above average height without heels and kept her figure quite nice over the years. Her hair was short around her face, she'd never really considered herself sexy but she was quite proud of her body. She kept it in reasonably good shape with some visits to the gym but on the whole,she was just a frustrated girl with a deadbeat,live-in boyfriend. She enjoyed her job as an admin for a marketing firm and working with her friend was a good laugh, over the last year she had definitely got herself in a rut, but had just done nothing about it yet.

Beth on the other hand was a bit shorter and younger, blonde hair bouncing on her shoulders and she wore cute nerdy fashionable glasses. A good, more curvy figure but with a toned stomach, she had hit the gym a lot lately and even her friends had to admit, it was working nicely for her. She had generous breasts. Helens were not small but she did envy a nice set of big tits. Beth's were just right not too heavy for her frame, but could certainly be eye-catching with the right outfit. Beth was a mum of a couple of teen girls Tanya and Michaela one was 18 the other one was 17 next week. Beth was a teenager herself when she got married many years ago to a great bloke Miles who was rugged and dependable, she had really found her hero of a man, much to the envy of Helen.

"Are you ready for your night out Helen? You look a little tired" Beth glanced over at her friend.

"I'm shattered,but haven't seen Kendra and the girls for ages and it saves me going back home to him, the daft arse." Beth was aware of the dull feckless boyfriend Marcus, they chatted a lot about relationships. Marcus, who Helen had lived with for a couple years, the relationship had started off well and they had a good laugh. However when he moved in,the attentive side of his personality seemed to disappear, the caring side of him now seemed absent. Gradually they had drifted apart and Helen had often wondered if she had done something wrong, which Beth had told her numerous times it was him. Now they had reached the point where they barely talked and felt more like roommates.

"Yeah you need to get rid of him and focus on yourself again" which Beth had been saying for a while now and pointing her files at her she was organising for the evening meeting "don't make me throw stuff at you"."Yeah I know" Helen said smirking at her "I deserve it you're probably sick of hearing about this by now.I think I have finally decided last night, enough is enough he's a nightmare".

It's on nights out like this previously when she saw how much effort other men put into talking to her she realised how miserable and sullen Marcus actually was behaving. Still she felt sad as they had a lot of years behind them and the grass is not always greener she mused..

"About time... make sure you do something about it!" gathering the last of her files and her designer handbag "now it's time to get the room sorted, it was a bit of a tip, from last night's meeting you said?"

"Yes, not too bad half an hour's work then you can read your book" Helen glanced at her large Ted Baker handbag, "you going to your spinning session first?"

"I was going to but I thought get some peace and quiet after sorting room out do some filing in the archive room"

"Cheers for that, could not be arsed with that tonight at all" Helen sighed, getting her own things together ready for home.

"No problem text me later on with the tea" smiling, she turned on her heel. Helen noticed she was wearing some fierce stilettos today and a smart peplum dress. Nothing too bad for work but above the knee with black opaque tights. Nice dress actually and it suited her. Now it was time to focus and sort things out.

Twenty three minutes later to be exact, Helen was still in the office and on the phone to one of the managers Victoria. Helen and Beth were both admins to the board of the company and sometimes they just took liberties with the extra work and it extended to fill the available slot and often overtime hours. Victoria wanted some old records of one of the marketing campaigns for a local Catholic College which meant going up to the archive. Even more annoying she needed to come in first thing and Helen would not have time to pick up the files in the morning.

She almost slammed the phone down, she was running late, she phoned Beth and even more annoyingly Beth's mobile was off. She really wanted some peace and quiet, walking up those stairs taking her stuff with her. Stomping up the stairs to the top of the building, why the archive was the entire top floor was beyond her. Why did Beth have her phone off, right she would just grab the file, take it home, and then she can give it to that damn manager in the morning.

She took the stairs quickly to the archive rooms. Beth would more than likely be in the furthest archive room,the filing she needed to do was only a few minutes worth of work and she had been in there an hour or more.Up the last two flights of stairs she was now in one of the most quiet places in the company, no staff rooms, just rooms of files/shelves/boxes. They both spent too much time here sorting out paperwork and you could laugh loudly and chat about anything nobody came up here.

It was so peaceful and all the lights were out, the only sound a faint humming from the outdated aircon system. She went through one of the store rooms and went to the corner of that floor and the furthest archive room. A large room stacked with boxes on high shelves, a room desperate for a sort out, yeah one day she thought. Still fuming, she had her phone out and was texting her mate, so distracted by the time she got to the door she was in her own world and as she got to the door. She heard a grunting sound, she would not have heard unless she was heading to the furthest away room from the stairs and lift.

Thinking it must be Beth, she was just about to walk in with a "Heyyy" and start ranting to her about their manager Victoria. When she stopped it was quite a distracting and curious scene before her. She crept up thanking the grey cushioned carpet for hiding the sound of her heels. Why she quietly crept up Helen couldn't say and didn't know why, but here she was. She pushed the door (already slightly ajar) further open. She could only just see part of the room to the left. There were office decor tables for sorting and a high decorative shelf almost touching the ceiling that was in the way - almost to the end of the room. She had to go past rows of shelves to her right and left.

Around the corner on the left were tables there for sorting through boxes and files, three tables were arranged like when you're in a job interview or disciplinary meeting she thought with a little involuntary shudder at the memory. Helen and Beth had sat there sorting a number of times over the years, chatting and moaning about work life etc.. with the radio on playing upbeat tunes away in their own little world. She could hear the little noises more clearly now and she was trying her best to keep quiet.

Lightly tiptoeing as best she could, all thoughts of the night out were forgotten, the file she needed, did not care, hmm what was that sound? As she got closer she glanced left through a gap in the tall files. It was a few feet away from the end where you turned into the room. It showed most of the sorting area and she froze her mouth hanging open at what she saw..

Beth was there standing over a table one high heeled foot on the chair and wearing stockings black opaque hold ups right up to her bottom, she was moaning loudly but muffled. Helen was seeing a side view of her and if she managed to peep around the corner she would just see the back of her. Beth was in her own world, her pretty dress was around her waist, her ass on show with panties off completely bare. Her good friend was fucking her pussy hard with a large black veiny dildo,as in very large it looked thick and Beth was struggling a bit but was shoving it in hard. Every thrust of dildo made her grunt and then a moan both repeating the action.

Helen could not take her eyes off the unexpected scene this attractive woman she knows and is close to, fucking herself hard. Am I dreaming? She thought. There was some writing on her bottom but she could not make it out, dragging her gaze away from the dildo. Beth also had her tits out of her dress and they bobbed up and down as she rammed this dildo in hard. She was not fucking quickly just really roughly, hard thrust of the toy and sometimes she would turn around and Helen could see her face, it was just pure lust. An expensive looking black thong was dangling from her mouth,clearly why she was a bit muffled when she grunted. She was also wearing a black collar, with maybe some writing on the front.

After what seemed an age to Helen, Beth stopped, her once immaculate makeup was ruined and she looked a bit of a state. To Helen she just seemed so hot and sexy, something she never thought she would think about her work mate. When she had stopped fucking, she put her foot down and turned and walked out of sight holding the toy in her pussy. Helen could clearly see the words "MILF SLUT" on her ass in a bold black pen.

What the hell was going on? Thought Helen,but she was getting a bit wet herself as her panties felt damp as she moved. Why was this? She had never had sexual feelings for woman least of all Beth, she appreciated the female form of course. The shock of this new unlocked orientation nearly made her squeal; she covered her mouth before the high pitched sound came out. Why was she getting a bit hot herself?

Beth walked back into view completely naked now except for heels, stockings and of course that collar. Was someone else here? No she would have heard them. On her front was the words OWNED MILF SLAVE, just below her tits and across her stomach. What the hell was going on?!!! Beth walked back to the table and then moved over to a seat, Helen had not noticed it before but there was another thick black dildo stuck onto it. Beth now removed the dildo she had been holding in her pussy and slipped it out of her pussy. It was covered in viscous shiny juices; she was clearly wet, wetter than Helen herself had ever been with a bloke.

She rubbed it over her toned stomach and tits, she did this until most of it was off her dildo then she put the dildo on the table and then sat on the dildo which was stuck to the chair the wrong way round. This allowed her to rest her hands on the back of the chair and slam her fit body onto it. She was making a bit of noise heavy breathing and moans but she did not seem to care. Beth was lost in whatever world she was in, Helen's own breath was getting more rapid and she willed herself to be quiet.

Helen was getting very hot at this exhibition being put on by her friend, it was so sexy but so wrong to watch her do this she felt like a peeping Tom who looks through the window of someone undressing hard cock in hand: bordering on illegal. It was crazy knowing Beth for all these years and then finding well, seeing what she was doing. Her own pussy was now fully awake, activated and was throbbing rhythmically. She wanted to play with herself,did she want to play with Beth or did she actually want to do what Beth was doing? She didn't know she was so flustered but she knew one thing: her pussy was soaking wet, her nipples were erect and perky as hell straining on her balconette bra and she could not take her eyes off Beth.

Beth slammed down a few more times, mumbling through her gag, surely she must be close to cumming. One more slam and she stopped, but never sat down on the toy, she had a bit of sweat on her and her makeup was a mess. After a moment she slipped off the toy and knelt before putting it between her tits and gave it a tit wank. Those lovely tits were now covered in her own cum, this mum of two, a happy family lady, was acting like a complete whore. This looked so humiliating to Helen, doing this in work naked playing with herself, anyone could come in, okay there was hardly any chance of that but still....

Beth stood up and then took the other dildo and put it back in her wet pussy and crawled this time out of sight. It was strange seeing someone crawl, but it was interesting and Helen despite this weird turn of events was curious,confused but mainly turned on. Why was she so turned on? Well she didn't know but wondered what would happen next. Her phone buzzed, thankfully it was on silent so it just vibrated and she quickly checked to see if Beth had come back, she had not glanced at it damn her mates. This is so interesting and she glanced at the clock on her phone just after 6pm. Wow, what about that meeting? She knew it was in the book, it was a couple floors down from the archive floor, what was Beth going to do about them. Helen thought mmm this takes danger wank to a whole new level. Whatever floats your boat I suppose feeling that the slick of pussy juice in her own panties precluded her from having any judgement on this situation.

She came back into view, walking this time,dildo still in her pussy and holding it in one-handed. She had her iphone in her other hand, typing a message. She was messaging someone while she was doing this, what the hell? Clearly she was not getting back the answer she wanted. She was looking horny and frustrated. She had not cum yet,how frustrating that must be, why the hell not though.She typed angry on the phone, she was clearly horny as hell and bit her lip as she waited for a response. Had she been told not to cum? It sounded bizarre to Helen but it clearly looked like that to her. After a few more messages, the mum of two removed the one from her pussy and again wiped it on her body.

Then she got back on the chair with the dildo on and started to ride it slowly and she was clearly messaging as she did. After about, well Helen did not really know five minutes maybe more, she had stopped messaging and had her eyes crossed, enjoying the ride. Then when she was done she finally removed her black thong from mouth and wiped clean her dildo with it, then she placed the panties on the floor and knelt down and licked them clean. Crazy to Helen she was not hurrying just licking the thin cloth with care, enjoying the taste of her thong.

This was almost too much for Helen, but she could not take her eyes off her, when she was done she stood up and slipped her thong back on and reached in her bag and got some spare clothes out. Oh my god she was going to not clean herself, how dirty can you get and even that turned her on. Right time to go she creeped out and walked quickly to the stairs and ran down them and quickly got back to her car. She quickly texted her mates that she was on her way, with her mind going over and over and over again the events upstairs, she rushed to meet them.

Helen was in a daze through her meal at Ollivello's, a number of times her mates asked her if she was okay. She tried to join the chat but every time she was distracted by what she had seen it was so, well, naughty but so hot. Beth texted her later on asking why she phoned her, blushing a bit Helen text back saying nothing important. Meal over she went home and went to have a shower, without thinking about it she started to masturbate with her fingers.Slowly at first then quicker and then really roughly, trying to last as long as Beth had, with 3 fingers deep in her pussy she came hard. Picturing her instead of Beth doing all those dirty things.

After cumming, she put it out of her mind and Marcus came home so she chatted to him before turning in for the night. Helen woke up in the middle of the night, her pussy was on fire she knew she was having some erotic dream but she could not remember what. She quickly went to the bathroom and quietly orgasmed again thinking this is crazy, getting back into bed she laid there thinking about everything she had seen and how her boyfriend was so dull in comparison she would have woken him up if he had any libido she was lucky to have sex once every three months what a waste.

She had asked him to get a bit more adventurous in the bedroom once and his reply was "I'm not a hair puller" she had a major ick at this memory. What to do though about yesterday, does she ask Beth about it? Or forget about it and move on. This was all she could think up until the alarm annoyingly went off, its jaunty little tune mocking her. Her bloke had to get up early for his job working at the nearby port as a stock controller; she felt the bed move as he got out of it. She pretended to be asleep at first and he hardly looked at her. She heard the shower running. Familiarity breeds contempt, she thought, sighing defeatedly. By the time he got out of the shower she was eating her low fat muesli. He grabbed his toast, the smell of his aftershave even pissed her off. She used to love it.

Should she confront her friend? Sighing she got out of bed and got ready herself and then jumped in the shower after her bloke had left. Yeah he had to go, this was just a waste of time, right time to think it over, thought Helen and with that spent the next few days thinking about what to do.