A Survey of Sexual Development

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whaaah, uhh, please, nooo," Tomi whimpered, as the small lips parted and the tube slowly disappeared in his body. It went only a few centimetres deep.

"It's OK, we are done," Betti said. "Now grab the tube, and direct the end of it into the glass. It is very important that the whole amount should go into the vial. Now you will feel the electricity deep into your rectum and crawling all over the shaft of your penis. At first it will be only a tingle but the sensation will grow stronger with the repeated currents. Enjoy yourself and don't fight the urge to ejaculate," she said reassuringly.

For the next few minutes Tomi was panting heavily. Sometimes his eyes went wide, and he was thrashing and shaking. His dick was pulsating with his heartbeat, and his balls were dancing in their sack. Precum was oozing at the end of the tube that was poking out his dickhead.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming," he cried, and thick ropes of cum erupted from the tube and landed in the vial.

"Well done, Tomi, very well done," Betti said. „Now let's play a little game of endurance. I think you can cum a second time, your balls are still not empty, right?"

"Uh, I... I can try," he stammered.

For the next ten minutes we watched as the nurse practically squeezed Tomi out like a slice of lemon. He ejaculated three more times until the last orgasm was totally dry, and only his dick and the muscles around his asshole were twitching spasmodically.

Soon we all experienced the same ordeal one by one. Kende was grunting and sometimes cursing everything and everybody, while Dani had tears in his eyes and was pleading Betti to let him go but the nurse was very strict and she made sure that we all emptied our balls and deposited a huge amount of cum into the vials.

In the end there were four naked, exhausted and sweating boys in the room. Our cocks were still hard but we felt no shame or embarrassment any more in front of the two women or each other.

"Thank you very much, guys, for your cooperation and participation in this survey," Liliana said. "Betti will give you the certifications that you fulfilled your medical obligations."

We left the examination room, and got dressed in the small waiting room where the whole procedure began, seemingly hours ago.

"Guys, I think we should have a beer once," Kende said when he and Dani parted us in front of the building.

In the end nobody tried to organize this meeting, and I have never seen them again. On the other hand, my relationship with Tomi changed, and he became my best friend. That common experience created some kind of deep connection between us, and a strong feeling that we have no secrets with each other. We even jerked off together sometimes, watching porn on our phones: this came from the closeness that was born on that day, in the local health centre, where all our inhibitions were broken down.

12