Having a Big Dick has Its Price

Story Info
19 yo hung muscle dude gives a show in fitting room.
1.7k words
4.12
17.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened to me a few weeks ago. I am lucky to live on the French Riviera and therefore to be able to enjoy the beach quite easily. Also, when you're 19, there is no more high school, and not yet working: life is cool!

That early July day, the weather forecast was 80°C with a bit of wind. I got up slowly, showered, put on my board shorts, a t-shirt, a cap, my flip-flops. I stuffed a towel, water and cream into a backpack and got on my way to the beach.

Coming out of the bus, I saw the crowd at the beach and suddenly I felt less like it. A whole bunch of tourists packed next to each other. What to do? Down town is not far, I remembered that I need a "dressy" outfit for my cousin's wedding at the end of next week. So why not take the opportunity to make this purchase and come back to the beach later, when all the tourists have left to eat...

Here I am on my way to down town. Pass in front of clothes shops, see something I like in the window of one of them and so I enter into it. I look at the racks, less inspired in the end and then I hear, "Can I help you?"

Forgot to introduce myself: Maxence, 19yo, 6' 3", 180 Lbs (thanks to rugby!), well-muscled with very large, prominent pecs, blond and rather hairy (torso, thighs & ass - it's weird at first), always very warm.

"Oh yes, please. I'm looking for an outfit for a wedding. Matching pants and shirt. Something a bit classy but not old... OK?"

He smiles and adds, "Yes, I see what you want? Any idea about the color?"

"Not really, but something rather clear. And no slim because I have well-muscled thighs..." Saying that, I smack my thighs. I see his eyes detailing me. He lingers on my strong young thighs.

"No problem. I can already propose you this shirt here. You can try it on while I go get some pants."

This salesman is a few years older than me, maybe 28-30. He's blond, with short hair, blue eyes, large lips and a very pretty face and decent body. Though he is not chiseled like a Greek god, I'm sure I would have looked at him with interest on the beach or at the disco.

He hands me a light shirt with large flowers printed on it. Not bad. He leaves. I take off my t-shirt, put it on a rack and start putting the shirt on me. I start buttoning from the bottom and it's wrong. Can't get past the abs. My pecs are too big and the shirt is much too fitted...

"So, how does it fit?"

I turn to him (he opens his eyes wide) and I answer him "Not really..."

"Ah yes indeed. There is a problem. You are well muscled!"

My pecs stick out nicely. Blonde tuft between them. Big nipples taut and barely hidden by the fabric.

"I have something that should fit you better. In the meantime, here are some pants, it should be your size I believe. The fitting rooms are over there."

I take the pants (the beautiful beige ones) and enter the first fitting room. I watch my muscular chest, play my pecs. Then pull down my bathing shorts. My large bushy penis appears (yeah, we rarely wear shorty under a swimsuit - and then 5 inches when soft is not so big, is it?). I say to myself, no big deal, anyway I'm clean and I put on the pants.

"So, how does it fit?"

"Well, not really..."

"Ha? May I open the curtains?"

"Yes. Sure!"

He opens the curtains. I see his eyes open even more. My ass is ultra-molded by the pants. So much you could count the hairs on my bubble butt. But the worse has still yet to come!

"Well, that seems to be quite okay. I would say it's even perfect. Maybe a bit snug?"

"As a matter of fact, the problem is on the other side!" I turn to show him and then even his mouth opens.

The pants don't just mold my ass. My cock also gets itself compressed. And there you can clearly see the outline of my big balls and also that I have a large, wide, round glans. And also that I couldn't close the top button for at least a big inch.

"Wow! Huh, yes that's true..." He blushed deeply, his eyes blocked on my dick: it makes me smile. He then orders me, "Take off the pants and I'll give you a bigger size."

"There is actually a problem..." I take the zipper pull in hand and try to pull it down. It doesn't move. I continue my explanations, "It's stucks. I must have caught a few hairs in the mechanism and I don't dare pulling too hard so as not to damage the pants!"

"I see... I'm going to try..." He bends down and delicately grabs the zipper. Try to move it down. Nothing moves. He's blushing and adds "I will force it."

He kneels in front of me and tries to pull without touching too much my bulge. Then finally his hand lands on my thigh to stretch the fabric (as if it was still possible lol). Not more conclusive.

"I think you'll need to pass your hand inside the pants and I will pull the zipper at the same time on the other side..."

"I have already tried this, but couldn't because my hands are too wide. I was not able to enter one..."

"Then, I'll do it!"

I feel him blush even more. His face close to my bulge. I can't help, but the situation turns me on and I feel my penis swell. He takes a deep breath. Then I feel his hand on my abs as he tries to enter it in the pants. He touches my tuft, his fingers slide over my dick. I feel him hesitating. Then he finally pulls the zipper with his other hand at the same time.

It forces, moves and then finally passes not without tearing me a cry because I left some pubic hair in the action (he probably thought that's the price I have to pay for having such a big cock!)

The pants slip from my thighs and fall to my feet.

My penis unfolds. Half horny, straight out of my abdomen, about 7 inches (full erect I'm a good 8.5 inches). My fat cock landing on the back of his hand.

He does not say anything. My balls relax. But not my puffy cock. I blush, but he doesn't look at me. He remains attracted to my dick. He caresses it with his hand. I move my thighs a little, my cock in his hand: he starts jerking me off gently. It get me stiff in his expert hand. Looking at my face with envy, he releases my throbbing dick which rises to the sky like the mast of a boat: 8.5 inches of hot meat, quite thick (2 full inches wide at the latest measurement!)

I'm so proud of my upright cock, at full stretch, jutting insanely out my blond tuft. While smiling at him, I move my hips which makes my dick bouncing and woobbling.

I take his head and place it on my stiff prick. I feel his tongue slip under my balls, on my cock, on my glans and swallow it. I moan. Hmmm he knows how to do it. He sucks my fat glistening rod and engulf it full. I feel his nose in my pubes. He's a pro, that's for sure!

He continues sucking me off. I pat his head. I take one of his hands which I place on my pecs. He smiles at me, my dick in his mouth and he starts massaging my sensitive nipples. I feel my precum oozing. He grabs my balls and pulls them down.

I moan deeply. I am stiff like never before.

I feel his fingers move from one of my nipples to the other. Go down on my abs and jerk me off while sucking me off. He jerks me off and sucks like crazy. He takes my cock out of his mouth and swallows my balls. His hand presses my cock to his face. I leave a wet line on his forehead.

He takes me back in his warm and wet mouth. I now use all the strength of my famous muscle butt to enter to the hilt in his mouth, go almost all the way out and back again with strong ample long thrusts.

I feel that I will soon let everything go, not having released the tension in my balls for about 24 hours (cum not being in short supply, I usually need to pump out a massive batch of it at least 2 or even 3 times a day!)

His hands are now on my bubble ass, fondling those meaty hairy lobes. He even massages my hairy crack. OMG, I like it! I moan and when his finger enters my puck I can't take it anymore. My thighs start shaking. I deeply groan. I take my dick out of his mouth and squirt a first big spurt of cum on the fitting room mirror. He grabs my pulsating cock and place it in front of his smiling face: the other 7 or 8 jets are still massive and cover it entirely with creamy white ropes of jizz. He moans, swallows what he can, clean his face with his hand that he then sucks thoroughly.

We suddenly hear the doorbell ringing!!!

He stands up quickly, licks his lips still covered with my sperm, wipe his face with the shirt that was too small for me and goes back to the store.

I lean against the cold mirror. My cock still stiff. I put on my swimming shorts and my t-shirt. Take my things. I check that I haven't forgotten anything. My body left a nice sweat mark on the mirror: the shape of my ass can even be recognized. And my gooey spunk which splashed and flowed well.

My half-erect thick penis waves in my shorts at each of my steps when walking through the store.

The salesman is busy with a couple. I leave without him seeing me and without shopping either. Just emptied of my cum!