A Survey, So Scientific Pt. 03

Story Info
Amara recruits her boss, then gets a sniffing and a licking.
9.6k words
4.79
4.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 3: "All That Fluid is Damn Good For You"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Melissa froze in position, her frame stooped low, almost half squatting. She had one hand on the open, bottom drawer in Amara's desk, her head hovering just above it; just above Amara's handbag nestled in the drawer, and just above the drenched pair of panties that lay at the top of the handbag. The sodden state of the panties was all too apparent. In certain folds and crevices lay deposits of a thick creamy-white fluid, and the gusset of the knickers was covered by a thick, fluid-like, slimy mucus.

An eerie silence descended upon Amara's office, each woman seemingly entrapped in their own deeply private thoughts.

Amara's predicament was that she had been rumbled and didn't know how her boss was going to react. She couldn't remember if there was any company policy against masturbating in the office; come to think of it, she couldn't remember having ever worked anywhere where there was such a rule, although many workplaces forbade sexual intercourse. Was she going to get fired for having sex in her office? When she really, actually, hadn't?

But Amara knew that office sex was the least of her worries. Her professional behaviour that afternoon was, however, clearly of concern; the fact that she had decided to satisfy the urgent hunger that had attacked her cunt, and in doing so, had failed to complete an important task: to confirm a critical appointment in their marketing campaign. Amara hoped she would be rescued by her otherwise exemplary performance scores in the three years she had worked at the firm--until today.

Melissa was clearly caught in a predicament of her own. She seemed unable to move, as if paralysed in situ by the overpowering stench emanating from the handbag. Her nostrils flared wide at the pungent aroma of Amara's pussy, her eyes apparently fixated on the dirty material and on the creamy-whitish coat distributed all over it--pasty in places and slimy in others.

The more Melissa stood there, poised above her drawer, the more perplexed Amara became. What was Melissa doing? From where she stood, Amara could mostly only see Melissa's back, and half a side of her face. Amara did not understand why Melissa was not moving, her head almost literary in the drawer. She was embarrassed by the fact that Melissa was now looking--even staring--at her soiled and drenched underwear, and it mortified her to know that Melissa could see splashes of her vaginal secretions, obviously mixed in with scrapes from the skin of her pussy, and with the mucus from inside it; and maybe a stray pubic hair here and there that might have escaped her shaving razor. Amara expected Melissa to recoil in sheer disgust at such filth, if not solely from the strength of the musty stench.

Yet, Melissa did not recoil in disgust or show any revulsion. She simply continued staring at the material, her nose just inches above the gusset of Amara's panties. Melissa was directly inhaling the odour that was now rapidly dominating the air in the office, overpowering the spraying Amara had done just minutes earlier.

Whatever Melissa was doing, it completely mystified Amara, who decided that she needed to get her boss out of that drawer and away from her embarrassing undergarment. To do that, she needed to break the silence.

"I...I'm so sorry," she said. "I mean, I can explain."

"Was this all you?" asked Melissa.

"What...?" Amara said. The question was completely unexpected and did not make any sense.

Melissa, who had not moved from her position, reached into Amara's bottom drawer with both hands, her movements as if she were handling a fragile item that might break. She lifted Amara's handbag from the drawer, careful to hold it in such a way that it remained wide open. Melissa's gaze did not shift from the sordid piece of material as she turned to face Amara.

"Was this all you," Melissa said, "As in, did all this pussy juice and all these sticky, creamy deposits come out of one pussy? Your pussy?"

"Uhm...yes?"

"Oh, my God!" Melissa literally shouted the exclamation.

Was that it? Was Melissa finding it hard to believe that one pussy could have produced so much fluid; that one cunt had made so much of a mess? Did she think that there might have been other women with her, and that multiple pussies might have wiped themselves on the same pair of panties? What a ridiculous thought, Amara concluded.

It was true that she had produced an incredible amount of fluid, and it had come as a surprise even to her. Granted, Amara was normally a gusher. But today had been special; far beyond anything she had ever experienced before.

"Look, I can explain," Amara offered.

"Are your panties literally dripping with juices from your pussy--just your pussy--because you spent the afternoon masturbating all over this office building?"

"I...I...don't know what to say."

"How on earth did you manage to get your pussy to produce so much fluid, so much cum?"

"I...I...." Amara was more than flustered. "It just happened."

And that was when some of the most incredible words came out of the mouth of Amara's boss.

Half sighing, half whispering the words, Melissa said, almost dreamily: "The state of these panties has made me lose interest in all your wrong-doing this afternoon."

"Wow!" Amara exclaimed, not believing the words she had just heard. "I was not expecting that! I thought you were going to recommend that I get fired."

"That thought never even crossed my mind," Melissa said. "But okay, look, I'm your boss, and so I have to make sure that when it comes to your job, you are putting in performance excellence at all times. Having said that, the last two minutes have shown me--literally shown me--that what we are dealing with here today is far more profound than one missed appointment."

Amara was too shocked to say anything.

"Look Amara," Melissa continued. "I can see what's going on, here. It's pretty obvious, at this stage, that something happened; something happened during your lunch which triggered all this. It overpowered you, and I want to know what it was."

"You want to know what turned me on?" Amara was still in shock. "But why?"

"If there was something that triggered this amount of cum, I'm certainly very interested in knowing what it is."

"Oh, I see...."

"Yes," Melissa said. "And, I'm not asking you as your boss, but as a woman. I am pretty sure that whatever it was; it was so powerful that you couldn't wait to finish yourself off, starting in the lift, and continuing right here. I am really intrigued at how one vagina could have done all this. Did you take some drugs? Is that why you had the accident?"

"No, of course I did not take any drugs!" Amara protested.

"But, please, Amara, I need you to just square with me."

"I don't know what to tell you, Melissa."

"Just tell me what it was that stimulated you so much that your pussy just gushed."

"I'm so sorry, Melissa," Amara said, "But I can't really talk about it."

"You can't talk about it?" Melissa said, pleadingly. "Why? Come on, Amara. I need to know this...."

"But...seriously...I can't," Amara said. I promised someone that I wouldn't tell."

"You promised someone that you wouldn't tell?" Melissa was aghast. "So this was triggered by someone, and it must be why or how that accident happened, mustn't it? Look, Amara; I'm asking you woman-to-woman. You know what it felt like to come like that. I need to feel that too. I need to know how to make myself produce so much pussy-juice."

"Oh my god!" was all Amara could manage.

"So, can't you see, Amara? I need this: as a woman; as a friend; as your friend."

"But I don't even know if it would work in the same way for you, as it did for me. So, what if you don't get the same reaction?"

"Well," started Melissa. "Then it will just mean that I get to know something that could be, possibly, your biggest turn-on. I'll also know that it's not all that much of a turn-on for me. There's some value, at least, in that. There's a lot of value in self-knowledge."

"I suppose you are right," Amara said.

"Does that mean you will tell me?" Melissa said, the hope in her voice registering.

"No," Amara said. "I told you. I made a promise, and someone could get into trouble if I don't keep it.

"Please, Amara." Melissa said. "I'm begging you. I need to know. What on earth happened to cause you to make your pussy produce so much juice and so much cum? God, it's so, so much! You must have squirted and squirted!" The anguish in Melissa's voice was apparent, overflowing with pure jealousy.

"No, I told you, I can't. I did make a promise that I wouldn't."

"Come on, Amara, please...." The anguish now shifted from Melissa's voice and registered on her face.

"Seriously, Melissa, I really can't. Uhm...wait a minute.... Unless..."

"Yes?" Melissa's eyes lit up and shot at Amara; pleading; imploring.

"Okay...I've got an idea."

"I'm all ears," Melissa said; a promise of hope at last?

"I could call the person and ask for permission to tell you and--"

"Oh, what a great idea!" Melissa said, her face a picture of glee. "Why don't you go ahead and do that now?"

It was not lost on Amara just how keen Melissa was. She walked over to the visitors' side of her desk and reached for her desk-phone. She dialled Keaton's office line. The ring-back tone played through, but there was no answer. She tried again; still no answer. Amara put the receiver down and reached for her mobile phone. She navigated to Keaton's mobile line and called it. The phone went straight to Keaton's voicemail.

"Hey!" a cheerful voice said. "I'm sorry I can't pick up right now; most likely I'm in class, in which case I'll call back after 9 PM. I hope that will not be too late for you. Please feel free to leave a message. Thanks!"

"Hi," Amara started. "Sorry to catch you when you are in class. Look, uhm....something has come up. Something...about our deal. I need to talk to you about that real quick. So call me back ASAP, okay?"

Amara cut the call and turned to look at Melissa.

This time, it was what Melissa did; it was one of the most unbelievable things she could ever have thought or hoped to see anyone do in all twenty-seven years of Amara's life.

All the while that the women had been talking, Melissa had had both hands on Amara's handbag, holding it open. Amara's sordid panties had remained in view, the pungent scent having now overpowered the masking sprays Amara had so liberally used around the office. Both women could smell Amara's pussy, the stench hung so heavily in the air. And through most of the exchanges, Melissa's eyes had been glued to the gusset of Amara's panties, apparently mesmerised by the thick, slimy, whitish fluid.

Melissa released her right hand from the handbag so it was now dangling off her left. She reached inside the bag and picked up the panties, as Amara watched in wide-eyed dismay.

"God, these are so wet!" Melissa said. "My hand is already soaking!"

As she spoke, she manoeuvred the panties so that they were turned inside out. Melissa straightened the material out in her hand so that the gusset covered her palm. The entire gusset area was now clearly visible. The thick coating of the mucus-like substance glistened in the light of the office.

Melissa raised the panties to her face and said: "May I?"

And then Melissa shot another look directly at Amara. Her eyes had an expression of such a profound sexual hunger as Amara had never seen on anyone before. Melissa's nostrils were flared wide, as if there wasn't enough air in the confines of the office. Her mouth was half-open, almost like a lioness about to pounce at captured prey.

"What are you doing?" Amara asked in open-mouthed horror.

"I'm sorry, Amara, but I just have to know..."

"You have to know what?"

"I have to know what another woman's pussy smells like."

"Oh my god!" Amara's shout was so loud it was almost a scream. "That is so gross!" But in her own mind, Amara said: 'Oh, please god, spare me. Did Melissa just say that she wants to smell another woman's pussy? Oh my god! Melissa wants to smell my pussy!' That thought, ironically, made her breasts tingle, making her want to grab both of them and push them hard into her chest.

"Oh, I don't know, Amara," Melissa said. "Everyone I've ever dated is fascinated by the smell of my pussy; some men have practically wanted to bury their noses inside there and take a sniff. Many even did! I just want to see if it's the same smell up close and personal. I want to know if my pussy smells exactly like your pussy."

Oh dear god!

'I want to know if my pussy smells exactly like your pussy.'

That was just maddeningly hot! How was she going to survive such delicious verbal attacks on her senses? As the question assailed her mind, an answer to it assailed her tits and her pussy. Her nipples felt as if someone was biting at them, and then sprinkling them with a tingly substance, as they pushed out digging into the fabric of her bra. Her clitoris felt so hot Amara feared it might explode. Her pussy lips felt like they were engaged in a lewd dance. She actually felt her entire vulva move without doing anything voluntarily. She felt each part of her pussy responding deliciously differently to the pressure that came from the muscles of her vagina as those muscles contracted forcefully, tagging at her pussy lips and pulling them inwards.

Amara knew that there were no fluids escaping her vagina. She knew this because she could feel her cunt-hole clamped tightly shut. She could also feel the fluids collecting inside her channel, heralding a gushing flood the moment those cunt-muscles would relax.

"But, you can smell my pussy in the air," Amara offered, attempting at innocence but noticing that her voice quavered. "Is that not enough?"

"Hardly," Melissa said. "Not with all that spraying you did. I need to be able to smell your pure pussy. I need a pussy-smell that is just pure, fresh pussy; not mixed in with perfume."

"But wouldn't you get grossed out?" Amara felt her pussy starting to relax and tried to tighten it up again, willing the pussy juice to stay inside, trying to delay the inevitable gush that was sure to follow.

"Well, men don't find it gross. I've already told you how all my dates always wanted to smell my pussy. And lesbians don't find it gross. Not that I'm a lesbian or anything. It's not about that. I'm just explaining that it's not as gross as you might think. I mean you can't eat pussy without smelling it, so you certainly wouldn't eat pussy if you thought the smell was gross."

"But.... Look how dirty that looks! That is gross!"

"I know," Melissa said. "It's so fascinating, isn't it?"

With that, Melissa brought her panty-covered hand close to her nose. The gusset of Amara's panties were so close to Melissa's nose that the wet material touched the skin at the tip. Then Melissa sniffed.

"Oh God, Melissa!" Amara shrieked. "That is totally gross!"

But even as she said that, Amara felt it starting again. The fire inside her pussy; the same fire she had felt at lunchtime. Like a wet flame--if such a phenomenon could ever be imagined--lighting up at the centre of her sex. An attack of a hot, wet hunger. Amara felt the petals of her pussy respond to the sight of Melissa's beautiful nose stuck to the inside of the gusset of her panties. A strong, tagging pulled from inside her cunt and moved downward, making her entire channel contract. She felt drops of vaginal fluid escape her cunt's entrance and start to trickle down her bare thighs. 'I'm gonna need to wipe myself soon!' thought Amara as she tried to close her vaginal opening tightly.

Caught in her own reverie and oblivious to Amara's immediate experience, Melissa let out a heavy gasp, then proceeded as if to empty her lungs, in a loud exhalation. With her eyes and mouth closed, slowly, ever so slowly, Melissa breathed in. She breathed in Amara's pussy juice and smell in a long, long, slow sniff. The raspy sound of pussy-scented air rushing up Melissa's flared nostrils filled the silence that had descended between the women.

"You are crazy," Amara said, realising that her own pussy must be just a bit crazy too, because while her mind reacted in shock, her pussy reacted by squeezing tightly, without any effort on her part. 'But I'm not a lesbian,' Amara thought, as her pussy lips relaxed and she tried yet again to squeeze her hole shut, succeeding only in squeezing more of her juices out of her cunt. 'I can't be a lesbian. I am not sexually attracted to women, they do not turn me on; no, not in that way. And I'm certainly not attracted to Melissa. No, I'm definitely not a lesbian, and I'm not bisexual or anything like that either. So what the hell is going on? Am I going mad?'

And yet the sight of that cute nose literally buried in her panties, was so erotic, that it was almost on par with being asked whether her face looked exactly like her pussy.

"Crazy, am I?" asked Melissa, rhetorically. "Look, don't think anything of this. I'm not a closet lesbian or anything like that, and I certainly will not be coming onto you. You can rest easy on that. I just had to know. I needed to know."

"Okay," said Amara, not sure what else to say.

"And what did your friend say? Do you now have the permission to tell me?"

"Oh...uhm...no. I could only get through to voicemail. And I've left a message. Most likely, I'll get a call back later in the evening, and then I'll call you and tell you all about it."

"Why don't you send him a message?"

"Send him a message? But...I said I just--"

"Yes, I know," Melissa interrupted. I mean a text message. WhatsApp or something like that. It might be quicker to get a response."

"Okay. Let me try to message him."

As Amara started fumbling with her phone navigating to her messages, Melissa said: "Look, there's still too much artificial scent in this office, and I need to smell your pussy without that in the way."

Out loud, Amara said: "What?" But the monologue in her mind was altogether at odds: 'God, why are the most beautiful words and phrases being used on me by everybody today? I need to smell your pussy! Who does that? And why is it so hot? It's too hot to even be true! Right here, right now, I bet Melissa's pussy is soaking wet at the thought of smelling my pussy.'

If her breasts could have secreted juices, those juices would have been trickling down her front, that is how hot and wet it felt at her nipples. As for her clitoris, if Amara did not know better, she would have thought someone was flicking at it; but she knew that the only flicking being done to her clit was by all these words in her ears, and all these images that were being painted onto her mind.

"Why don't you send that message to your friend," Melissa said, "While I go to the bathroom and smell these panties properly. I'll be back shortly."

Melissa's right hand was still covered by the soaked panties as she placed Amara's handbag on the desk. She picked up her own handbag and hoisted it over her shoulder. This allowed her to use the free hand to unclasp and unzip it. Amara watched, her eyes confirming her expectations as Melissa proceeded to carefully place the panties inside the handbag. Then followed a determined strut to the door, where she paused and looked back at Amara.

"I shan't be long," she said. "Just give me something like fifteen minutes?"

"Fifteen minutes! What on earth do you need fifteen minutes for?"

Melissa did not answer. She turned, opened the door and made a quick exit.

'I knew it,' Amara thought. 'She is so horny right now, she has just escaped somewhere to go bring herself off. And she wants to do that while sniffing at the scent of my pussy!'

That bit was not rocket science. What was harder to fathom were all these lesbian-type connotations to what was happening right now between Melissa and her. This whole thing about her panties. That was weird. But even weirder was the way her pussy and her breasts had responded when Melissa had sniffed at the gusset. Amara had literally felt that sniff. It had felt as if Melissa had actually placed her nose right on her pussy and breathed in. And when Melissa had taken in that second, long, long sniff; Amara had almost literally felt the cold air blowing over her pussy lips, and her entire minge had twitched.